Romance Tales- series ✔️

Door _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... Meer

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue

6

2.3K 153 2
Door _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

Kainat opened the door of her room and enteted inside to smile sweetly, her husband was sleeping while holding their daughter close to him, who snuggled to her father with a pout.

Kainat chuckled as Jazil was supposed to put Amyra to sleep but here he himself was sleeping peacefully, kainat sat beside his husband and moved her hand to jazil's hair moving her fingers on his scalp before calling him softly.

"Jazil!"

Jazil didn't move but hugged amyra even closer, kainat smiled before she again called him slowly for 2 times and he slowly opened his eyes looking at kainat hugging Amyra.

"Kya hua?"

His husky voice came and kainat spoke moving her hand in his hair.

"Uthaiay, time kafi ho gaya hai ready nhi hona?"

Jazil hmmed as he looked at his daughter and kissed her cheek before looking back at kainat.

"Sab ready ho gy?"

Asked Jazil, today it was Zain's engagement, he had come forward himself and told his parents and grandparents about a girl he likes and soon enough the shah family was at the door steps of the girls house and the proposal was accepted, after 2 long months it was now his engagement.

"Mamu, mumani log ho gy hayn, larkiyan sab ready ho rhi hayn, or wali bhai log kaam lagy huay hayn abhi bhi."

Jazil nodded and then slowly moved his hand from amyra and sat straight, kainat looked at her daughter before looking at jazil and told him.

"4 mahinay ki hai or apny abhi sy bigar ky rakha hai."

Jazil smiled at his wife and holding her hand spoke.

"Koi baat nhi, meri amyra ky hazaron nakhray bhi uthany ky liay tyar hun."

Kainat nodded in disbelief before she moved her hand on Jazil's stubble and spoke.

"Mein kapry nikalti hun get ready, okay!"

Jazil nodded and kissing her forehead kissed amyra's cheek before going to take a bath, kainat taking out jazil's outfit got ready in hers which was a saree, thou it was an engagement, jazil loved saree on his wife and he had asked kainat to get one for the engagement. And kainat did exactly the same her husband had requested to. If he loves her in saree she can wear it all her life.

Kainat had tied the peti cot on her waist after wearing the blouse when a soft wail came to her ears and kainat turned to look at Amyra who was moving her small fists on her eyes. Kainat immediately walked to the bed and sitting on it held amyra's soft fists in her hands.

"Asalam-o-Alikum jaana."

Amyra looked at her mother for a few seconds before smiling cutely. Kainat smiled and kissed amyra's hands before taking her in her lap sitting on the couch in the room brought by Jazil especially for his wife and daughter. Kainat slowly put amyra on her feed making sure her blouse don't trouble her daughter. Kainat creased Amyra's light hair when jazil came out wiping his hair with the towel.

"Uth gai?"

He asked and kainat nodded, Jazil immediately got ready so that he can pick up his daughter. His black kurta trouser fitted him perfectly, by the time he was done kainat was wiping amyra's lips with a smile talking to amyra, soon kainat was ready and then she made amyra ready in orange colored sleeveless frill puffed frock.

Amyra unknown to anything just stayed in her father's arms as kainat put a hair band on her head.

"My amyra is looking like a princess."

Kainat cooed amyra who put her hand in her mouth with a smile. Jazil kissed amyra's head before the small family walled down.

"Ammi bhai bhabhi a gy hayn."

Tabeer spoke whose mother asked ber to call jazil and kainat as the guests started to come to the backyard where the engagement was going to happen.

Jazil holding his daughter in his arm walked out while kainat opted to help the ladies, but as always no onw let her do anything, sometimes she get irritated with not doing anything in the kitchen or anything as his husband don't let her do anything also the family.

Everyone knew about how kainat was a princess in her house, she even never made tea at her place and jazil made sure she don't do it now also, he even asked his mother to appoint a cook if they want, but his mother slapped him playfully telling him that his mother is still there to take care of her children.

Kainat held the tray of the meethai and started to arrange it that was the only thing she could do, sometimes she want to do something just like the other daughter-in-laws of the haveli so she after asking her husband for a long time made him agree to making her lay the table but no cooking at all.

"Bhabhi ho gaya?"

Maya asked kainat who pouted at maya who laughed and side hugged kainat saying.

"Jo krna hai kryn, but apko bhabhi hi bolna hai sab ny, apky khawand ko bht psnd hai wsy hamara apko bhabhi kehna."

Kainat nodded in disbelief saying.

"Sab sy choti hun mein, or aisa lagta hai pata nhi kitni bari hun."

And she gave the tray to maya who laughed out walking out with kainat.

"Kainat bhabhi jldi ay picture ly lyn, phir baad mein time nhi milna."

Faiz called kainat who was talking to her mother.

"Jazil?"

Kainat asked and faiz told her.

"Bhai udher hi hayn."

Kainat nodded and walked to the olace where the photographer was, she smiled looking at wali and hooriya who were making a pose with noor standing in between her parents smiling brightly looking beautiful in garara shirt with a dupatta. Kainat stood next to jazil who was smiling at his daughter playing with her.

Next it was mubeen and khadija and the couple posed gracefully with khadija standing side ways with her 6 months bump was a bit prominent from her shirt. Kainat looked at her daughter taking her hand in her's and wiping the saliva.

"Jazil na dalny dyn usko hath moun mein."

Kainat told her husband who shrugged his shoulders. Kainat nodded in disbelief befor ethe duo stood next to each other with amyra in jazil's arms looking at the faces in front her who were her chachus and phuphos.

Jazil moved his one hand on kainat's shoulders who placed her one hand on jazil's chest next to her face, while on the other side amyra was smiling. And the photographer clicked a beautiful picture of the small family.

........................

Epilogue will be the next!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
348K 12.4K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
1M 45.7K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...