Truth Serum

By hellowolf2

When a potion accident happen causing Harry to then not only see lies or truths but he also blurts out the tr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

3.2K 98 10
By hellowolf2

"Neville Longbottom looks like he is about the pee his pants as Snape comes over to speak to him"

Draco- "ermm Potter you just said a thought out loud without someone asking you something, oh and everyone heard you" he said indicating towards everyone in the room especially an embarrassed Neville Longbottom

Harry- "it started a few days ago, my thought are now being blurted out loud without my control, also you know you are really handsome, you should dress up more"

Draco- he sits back not expecting that "why thank you?"

Harry- "now when are you and Zabini getting together"

Blaise- "we already are, started dating that day at Hogsmeade on Saturday"

Harry- "well I hope that it all turns out alright, unlike Granger who now doesn't have her dumbass boyfriend by her side. And before you say anything father, I can no control it even though right now I wish I am very much controlling it especially after just calling you father instead of just sticking to Snape like I have intended to this whole time"

Severus- he sighs "its fine but please only call me that outside of school hours and not around alot of people"

Harry- "I certainly won't be keeping that promise, as I look around the room and getting a death glare from Hermione Granger like she wants to rip my head off, even though that impossible and I will happily kill her if she dare tries to as I will be fighting for my life, so it will be in self-defence because she wishes to kill me, probably cut me up into a million pieces, I wonder if she would ever become a cannibal and eat my heart and brains"

Severus- "I know this is a new thing, and you can't help it, which is wish you really told me about it when it started to happen, which shockingly this is the longest I have heard you for the last few days as this hasn't been a problem until now, if you can't be quite please leave the room as I wish for a lesson to be taught and I can't do that as you natter away now can I?"

Harry- "and that was the longest I have ever heard father speak, as I grab my bag and exit the room, wondering what I am going to do with myself for the rest of the day, maybe I will jump off a cliff" I say as I leave the room

Severus- he sighs pinching his nose before getting on with the lesson

----

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 14
Voldemort has plans that includes both Harry and Severus, what happens when that something includes the being connected together by the wrist and hav...
432K 10.8K 22
Harry has had enough of everyone ruining his life, he could of had a family that looked after him but no there dead and the other he was put with bec...
13.8K 426 14
After everything that's happened, he thought there was nothing left, nothing left for him. His friends keep betraying them and then he found out the...
585K 14.6K 20
After an unforgivable beating that takes an unexpected turn Harry goes crawling (literally) to the enemy and hands over his horcruxes in exchange for...