Impassioned Psychopath

Por silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 40: Rage Blackout

581 30 6
Por silentecos

Hunter's POV

'Should I just get contact lenses'

I asked myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

'The color of my eyes isn't changing back'

'Of course, if I got lenses it would become painfully obvious to everyone and it will stir up more questions'

'I'm already stressing wondering what I'll answer when Amanda asks me about last night'

'I have to control myself, Amanda isn't still not fully back to normal, she still panics when I'm away from her for a long time and I know she's still having trouble sleeping so I have to pull myself together. I can't start saying such crap or she might overthink it and it might affect her health'

'I have to be OK for her, I have to put on a smile and be positive, her recovery is the only important thing right now. I never want to see her in that panicked state again'

I didn't mean to say something like that, especially to her, I just got carried away with my emotions because prior to everything I had received a call from Steve that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I wanted to forget what he told me and the only thing I could come up with was sex, me drinking till I dropped would have just created another issue. I selfishly did what I wanted with Amanda without even thinking about how she'd feel. She asked me countless times to stop but I—

I sighed and then wiped my face. I heard a loud thud coming from my room, I immediately rushed out of the bathroom and found Amanda on the ground.

"Amanda what happened, did you fall off the bed," I asked with a light laugh.

"My legs feel numb" She complained trying to stand again.

I walked to her and then picked her up in my arms.

"You do know the only clothing you have on is my shirt right, are you trying to provoke me" I teased.

She didn't say anything but just held on to me. She avoided my gaze and looked at anything but me.

"Where did you want to head to anyway," I asked.

"Bathroom, I want to take a bath" She replied.

I started walking to the bathroom with her in my hands, when I walked in, I closed the toilet seat and then put her down so she could sit there.

I kneeled in front of her.

"Don't stare too much, I just woke up, I'm sure my face is a horrible sight to see first thing in the morning" she stated hiding her face with her hands.

I removed her hands from her face.

"Your eyes are puff and red because you cried a lot, your hair is messy and your body is covered in bite marks, even if you look like a mess, I think you still look sexy, any look of yours manages to turn me on"I confessed.

" you just say whatever comes to mind don't you "She asked.

I chuckled.

"I'll help you take a shower. After this I'll start making dinner for us" I suggested.

"Dinner?" She asked.

"Oh, It's almost 6 Pm. You slept through half the day" I explained.

She covered her face.

"How embarrassing almost the entire day again—this is all your fault you know" She scolded.

"I know, I'm sorry but I'm very Happy, my first time was with a hot woman, I'll cherish it for the rest of my life" I commented.

"About last night —" she started to say but was cut off when I grabbed her hands.

"It was magnificent, I want to do it again and again and again. We should make the most of this time we have alone with no one to disturb" I commented

She just stared at me for a while then placed her hands on my cheeks. She gently rubbed her hand near my eyes.

" Why are you so angry"She asked.

"What do you mean, I'm over the moon happy right now" I replied with a bright smile.

"Your voice, your actions, and expression all convey happiness but your eyes are such a dark green if they become any darker they'll be considered black" She noted.

'I wish I ordered contact lenses when I had the chance'

"But I'm—"

"Stop trying to deny it, from the time we had dinner then when making love your eye color has been a dark shed of green which only happens when you are extremely angry and then there is you saying you want to kill everyone and yourself. What is going on Hunter" She asked.

I grabbed her hand from my cheek and then placed a kiss on it.

"Don't pay attention to what I said last night, I just got lost in my thoughts is all. I'd never hurt you or Zack and I now know even if I don't want to, I have to value my life for you and Zack. I'm sorry for ruining the mood with what I said" I assured

"And I'm really not angry my love,  my eyes have just been like this since yesterday. Steve called and told me that a bomb exploded on my mother's burial site, it was small, and the biggest damage it caused was destroying a part of the tombstone and caused the tress around to burn but no major damage "I explained.

"What, your mother's—" She expressed.

"It was probably a way for Ethan to make a formal declaration of war. I wish he had written a letter or something though. Even in death, they show her no respect. This is obviously a trap, he thinks if I hear the news I'll rush over there and start searching for him like a mad dog. He's finally starting to show he's fangs huh" I asked with a laugh.

"Hunter" she called. Her eyes were already starting to tear up.

"Don't cry, I'm not going to leave, he can throw as many tantrums as he wants—"

Amanda wrapped her hands around me.

"Why are you acting like it's no big deal, I get angry and throw a fit seeing that someone dropped litter or anything on my sister's grave so how could you be talking about your mother's grave being blown up like its nothing, I know how much she meant to you, how much you suffered for her, how much you miss and cherish her memories so why are you acting like its no big deal. You can talk to me, scream and shout, cry if you want but don't brush it off and act like you don't care" She asked.

"Getting angry, crying, throwing a fit, talking about it will any of that change what happened? What it will do is just waste my time, I have better things to do like taking care of you. I do care, I care a lot and I'll make that asshole shit blood for this but right now you are more important to me, your health is more important. He purposefully did something that heartless because he knows how much my mother means to me, he wants to see me angry and going on a rampage but I won't give him that satisfaction if I lose my cool it's like admitting defeat" I explained.

"But hunt—"

"Let's drop this conversation here, please. You said you wanted to take a bath. I'll get the bath ready for you" I explained then stood up.

"Ignoring your feelings doesn't make them go away, if anything it will just make you frustrated and irritable. I'm not a child, I can take care of myself so don't use my health as a way to escape your feelings" She advised.

"Oh my, what a mature thing to say. My little vixen really has grown up, hasn't she? How cute" I commented with a smile.

Things didn't end there though. My eye color became an issue around the house. My eyes were still a dark green so whenever anyone of the workers took a look at me they all just started shaking with fear and ram away or just dropped to their knees trembling with fear, even Brian was no exception, he just took one look at me and dropped to his knees and started apologizing about god knows what.

Amanda however didn't avoid me but instead made it her goal to 'cheer me up'. Since she woke up pretty late the other day she spent the night researching ways to 'help' me.

No matter how much I tried to explain that I was OK she didn't want to hear any of it. In the morning she prepared comfort food for me and if that wasn't enough.

"The cake I ordered is here" I heard her say.

I sat up as she put a box on the living room coffee table. She opened it reviling a velvet cake, I chuckled.

"Really my love what's this now," I asked.

"Eating cake makes me feel better so I thought you might want to try it" she spoke.

I offered her a hand.

"Come here"

She took my hand making me pull her towards me, she popped down on my lap.

"I said it over and over again that I'm fine, have you considered that maybe my eyes just changed to a single color for good," I asked.

"I researched about that and it's not possible, just tell me what I can do to make that raging fire subside," She asked.

'My hands have been itching for violence, I don't feel like killing anyone though'

"Are you sure you can do anything?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then cuddle with me for the rest of the day, that's all it will take" I explained.

She stared at me for a minute or so then peaked my lips.

"I'm worried about you" She confessed.

I put a hand behind her head then pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

"Don't be, but if the color of my eyes bothers you so I'll start putting on blue-colored contacts or I'll just remove my eyes" I assured.

"Somehow coming from you, it doesn't sound like a joke. You don't need to put on contacts or pretend, I just want you to be okay" she replied.

"Then help me forget, I'm sure you've rested up, it's not sore down there, is it? Why don't we spend the day exploring each other's bodies huh" I planted a kiss on her chest.

"We can't, uh Zack and Skylar are—"

"We're back" I heard an annoying voice say.

Amanda got off me before Zack walked in with Skylar.

"I wanted to tell you, your phone was ringing non-stop, I picked it up when I saw it was Zack, he told me they decided to come back earlier " She explained in a quiet voice.

"Why didn't you just spend the weekend"I remarked

"Don't pretend you are not happy to see me, we were planning on staying longer but Steve called –" he stopped talking suddenly.

'Dam it'

"I heard what happened that's why I came back, are you okay," he asked.

"I was OK, up until you just walked in and ruined the moment" I commented avoiding his gaze.

"Why are you avoiding looking at me then," He asked.

"Who wants to look at that ugly face so early in the morning? You just came back, you must be tired go rest" I advised.

"Your mother's grave, her final resting place was messed with. I rushed back here thinking you might need support, I thought I'd find the house had turned into a blood bath but right now you seem so relaxed, didn't Steve contact you" he asked.

I sighed then looked at him, I stood up.

"I don't want to talk about this right now. You just got back, I'll ask one of the help to make you breakfast —"

"Hunter your eyes" he pointed out.

I smiled.

"Why is everyone so overly obsessed with my eyes today? I already said I'm okay" I assured.

I'm OK.

———

"I'm OK" I chanted as I let out a laugh.

My vision was cloudy, I couldn't see or feel anything but I could hear my irregular breathing, it sounded like I was forcing air inside my body.

I took a step forward. I suddenly felt cold liquid, my feet were soaked, I averted my gaze to the ground and suddenly the mist blinding me suddenly lifted. I was standing in a pool of blood, my clothes were drenched in blood too, and my hand—my hand was holding a detached head by the hair.

I quickly dropped what was in my hand, the head rolled to a pile of dead bodies, I stumbled back and almost fell to the ground, the sight was startling.

For some reason my breathing was uneven I felt like I had just run a marathon, I was practically gasping for air.

"Why the hell, w-w-where am I," I asked scanning my environment.

'Is this a dream?'

'What's going on, where am i'

'It feels real, could it be an illusion'

I didn't know where I was, it looked like a warehouse but I didn't remember going there, the last thing I remembered was going to sleep next to Amanda.

My eyes widened.

"A-Amanda, where is Amanda"

'Why can't I remember'

"You back to normal yet" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and found Zack by a door smoking.

"Zack,? W-what is going on, where is Amanda "I asked.

" Amanda is back home hopefully asleep. Thank goodness your eyes are back to normal now "he answered taking steps forward.

"How did I get here, who are all these people "I asked pointing to the dead bodies.

" you seriously don't remember?  Let's see where do I begin, I found you pacing up and down the kitchen chatting 'I'm okay' when you were basically forming like a wild dog with rabies, you wouldn't let me get near you so as a concerned brother I did want was necessary at that point and emotionally blackmailed you tricking you to come with me or I'd go wake up Amanda.

Luckily Brian had captured the guy Kira hired to keep an eye on you so I brought you to him so you could vent out your anger or something but even before the guy opened his mouth to speak you bare-handedly broke all the guy's bones. That was the first time I had ever seen you that angry, you basically killed anyone and everyone who tried to get near you and stop you, it was a magnificent yet horrifying sight. It's like you were in a trance, you wouldn't listen to anything I said so I just let you be "he explained.

I looked at my blood-stained hands.

'What in the world is he saying, I can't remember anything, is this some kind of joke'

" I can't remember anything," I said. My body was starting to feel sticky with all that blood on my body.

"I thought as much so I recorded the whole thing. if you didn't regain your senses I was planning on knocking you out" he joked then chuckled.

"This isn't funny, why can't I remember" I scolded.

"Honestly, I got really scared, I didn't know what was happening to you or how to help so I called that psychologist and she told me it was probably rage blackout. You suppressed your anger towards what happened to your mother's grave too much that it started building up in you and you can clearly see the results. She said this is known as Dissociative amnesia or something along those lines," He explained.

"I can't remember, what if I had hurt Amanda, what if I did something stupid before you found me in the kitchen," I asked.

"Wait, Amanda might start to panic if she wakes up and I'm not at home, I have to go back"

'This is bad'

"Calm down, she's alright, Skylar would have called me had something happened" he assured.

'How can I calm down, I could have hurt her, Amanda, I could have-'

I suddenly felt hands around me.

"If you're angry, don't try to suppress it, you are not alone and you don't have to bare everything on your own. I know you are prioritizing Amanda over yourself but how can you take care of her when you can't even take care of yourself? Why didn't you at least try to talk to me, you know I'm always here for you" he asked.

"I just—don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore"I answered.

He paused.

"What a load of bull. I'll never think of you as a burden, just as you told me before, act, however, makes you happy, it won't change the fact that you're my brother, don't start crying though, if I see you cry I might start crying too and if that happened I'm going to kick your ass" he explained.

I chuckled then pulled away from our hug.

"As if I'd give you the luxury to ever see me cry" I replied.

He patted my hair.

"You are a bloody mess. You've had your fun for tonight what next. He's made his move, how do you want to respond to this insult? What do you want to do" he asked, I smacked his hand away from my hair.

"What do I want?...."

"I want to take a shower and completely forget tonight ever happened—don't tell Amanda about tonight, I don't want her to worry"

He tilted his head staring at me as if confused. He stared at me for a while before replying.

"Understood"

———
Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.7K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.5M 49.4K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
1K 25 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...
453 17 28
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...