Guilty in Love (ishan kishan...

By Nascent-Writer

{ Can be read as a general fiction/ Teenfiction/new adult} Ishan is the aspiring cricketer trying to make his... More

A/N
important please read
Seat Partner, why?
important decision
convincing
dinner
Tired already?
practice
competition
reason
hurting
surprise
help
help 2
confrontation
travel
confessing?
The end

Argumentative

362 27 28
By Nascent-Writer

Someone has to be the voice and say people are scared too. I'll be that voice...

•~•

Prisha's POV

I can't believe it the Principal did it.
Was she for real?
She doesn't care about an individual, she only cares about the reputation of her school. That's it.

I angrily made my way to the ground of the school. I saw few girls sitting on benches and drooling over for him. Idiots.

I rushed over at Ishan, who was removing his pads and gloves.
I don't know what gotten into me, I pushed him with his collor and dragged to the corner.
Those girls murmured something, I'll deal with them later on.

" Why the heck do you play? " I asked him.
He looked at me baffled but said,
" Because I like it "
I was irritated by this guy.

" Do you know what Principal told me? " It was more of an answer then a question.
He nodded his head, I expected him to say something but the guy didn't utter a word.

" Look here, I won't be taking your responsibility of studies. You better do it by yourself.
I don't care whatever issues you are having with your parents or studies. That's not my problem.
If you are interested in sports, it's upon you to manage your studies. How can that old lady who's entitled to be our Principal say ' Prisha, You are a bright student. Good in studies, and Ishan is a talented student interested in sports. Will you please help him academically'

I mocked her words and scoffed at the proposal she gave me.
I tried to Politely decline her,
" Prisha, our school ranks 3rd in the state. We have been trying to make it to first from past five years. We are rejoiced to have talents like you and Ishan and other kids too.
I am really proud of your achievement by winning the district level  debate competition against pillai school. Now it's Ishan's time to shine. "

" I want Ishan to fully concentrate on games. It will be beneficial for us and him too. "
She completed her invalid point.

" How is it beneficial for me? "
I never said back to Principal, but now she was forcing me to do so.

" You want to represent yourself as a captain and main speaker for debate competition in state level right? "

Prisha might be 9th grader but she understood the intentions of the Principal. As Prisha expected Principal said " If not I can replace kirti as a captain. She performed well in auditions. "

Second thing after Prisha's step family,  Prisha hated was this individual called Kirti. They both are arch enemies.
Kirti, the fashionista of the school. Her title she achieved so far is makeup queen.
She will do anything to boost her popularity.

She got good music skills, but God forgot to add brain in her upper portion. Her main motto isn't getting good grades, topping the class, or anything that normal teen wishes as a highschooler. Her only aim is to mark her popularity.

Kirti can go off limits to torture a kid if they are talk of the campus. She wants everyone to only chant her name in the campus.
She's jealous of Prisha, for her extraordinary public speaking skills which gives her top place in any competition. Prisha also gets the chance to host awards and functions of the school.
Giving her the lead and exposure to trustee members,
Charity, staff of the school.

They had a fuss two weeks back, which was according to Prisha very childish. Kirti approached her and confronted her about her selection and getting placed as a debate competition. According to kirti she deserved it. Little she knew, she was messing around with lawyer aspirant.

Kirti started whining after Prisha gave her comebacks. That moment kirti felt embarrassed because whole canteen laughed at her.
One lesson she learnt was not to mess with Prisha.
Prisha gave her what she needed, she wanted every one to talk about her right? They are.
About that incident.

Ishan rolled her eyes at the maniac girl. He saw his boys passing him teasing stares at him.
" Look girl, wha'ts wrong with you? "
This made me more furious.

" What's wrong with me?!?? I should be the one asking you?
Are you a kid, who can't manage his own studies? "

Ishan laughed at my response making me more Angry.
" I did not request the princy to do this. Why blame me? "

He was right. It was the selfishness of Principal and blackmailing me, if I say no she's cancel my captainship, worst she will remove me from state level debate competition.

I huffed at this situation and went out from there.
I saw Kirti saying shit about me,
I was too pissed off to deal with this gawking girl.

To make the situation worse,
She came and stood in front of me. Blocking me from going any further.
I ignored her and came to another side but Kirti hit my shoulder with her hands.
I jerked back a little, but girl, wrong move.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ishan's Pov

" Prisha is so annoying" I said to my friend Sudhir. " Why drag me and scold me for things I never did " I sighed at the nonsense girl who just made her way out.

I saw into her direction, She was stopped by Kirti and her friends.
I saw them pushing her a little, I don't know what type of curiosity got into me, I looked again into the scene taking place
Ahead of me.

Prisha stood beside her and said Something which made Kirti's anger boil. She was about to Punch Prisha, but Prisha didn't even flinch at once. Kirti's Friend Amisha who's name I know because she proposed me in the recess stopped Kirti. They dragged her out and Prisha was seen mocking them and shooing them away.

Prisha is one type of girl who's confident and knows it. She never backs up. One day a principle was scolding the nerd of our class That girl Pragya for using lift, pragya kept her head down and muttered sorry.
I don't known what gotten into Prisha, it wasn't her matter but she stood up and decided to eat teacher and leave no crumbs.

“ Sir, You say the lift is just for the staff members right? ” she asked.
He said “ yes, it's only for us ”

“ you teachers hardly carry weight on your shoulders.
We students bring our tiffin, water bottle, umbrella or rain coat, plus eight lectures, eight books with seperate notebooks for each of them. We have projects and assignment files with us. You know the average weight a student of India carry's daily is 5 kg. They opt for local transportation or walk. Then they are supposed to climb stairs still 5th floor. Be exhausted and you ask reasons why they are tired, lazy, sleeping, not focusing, this affects the results of students and also health. While what does staff carry? A wallet and a phone? ”

Girl had the guts to say what 99% of students couldn't do.
After that the teacher passed derogatory comments on her, little did she care. Our class teacher Reya Yadav came after few more lectures passed and took her to the staffroom.
Probably she was informed about Prisha's behavior.

Prisha entered the classroom and everyone started interviewing her. Pragya was saying constant Thanks to her for standing up for her,
“ Gurl, stop saying thanks to me. I did what I wanted too. Such teachers know the reality yet they expect us to follow the system which is harming us. Hell noo, I'mma shut their mouths up” she said. Clear enough to silence the whole class. Everyone started clapping for her. Including me.

I hate this girl, but not actually.
She is free spirited and says her heart out.
A typical backbencher and obviously a fan of Virat kohli. Few Ben stokes are heard from her tongue now and then, but everyone abuses right?

I hate her because our class teacher in 8th Reya Ma'am was also our class teacher in 9th.
She taught us SST, Now she teaches English.
when I failed In Unit tests,
She again switched places of students and made backbenchers sit beside toppers. Just like last time. She thinks this strategy of her works, we were determined to prove her wrong instead Us backbenchers were proved Wrong.

Our Toli of backbenchers enjoyed sitting beside girls. Not me actually. To my unluck That reya made me sit beside Prisha again. She even passed a little smirk and said “ Ishan you scored well in 8th finals sitting beside Prisha. I was Impressed when I least expected it. This time I think it will work too”

I started arguing with the teacher but all in vain. Teacher's decision is final, means final.
I was shocked because Prisha didn't say a thing rather she settled on the first bench and said “ Ohh Mr, Please don't overreact, we all know you are hardly present in the class. Not like you'll sit here whole day. Better not waste her lecture and sit down ” by that time everyone was settled. Ms. Reya wasn't in the mood to change anyone's seat with Prisha or me either. I scoffed at my luck and sat down.

I was broken from my chain of thoughts when my senior Dilip smacked my head.
“ look at her after practice right now coach is calling you. ”
I realized I was staring at Prisha this whole time.
Thank god she didn't catch me because she was busy playing badminton. I cringed at myself for Looking at her and went back to my game.

~•~

Niche star dikh rha hoga, uspe kirti ka ego phenk ke maaro ya prisha ki sassiness, mujhe nhi pta bas dab jaana chahiye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.3K 20
A tale of early days, when India still didn't get the freedom, in a remote village , lived a young boy. Ishan Kishan, the young boy, eyes holding th...
16.6K 1.1K 21
A universe where 2 common boys, Shubman and Ishan have to face no paparazzi, no limelight, no fame, just a simple life of a commoner. Shubman Gill...
5.2K 325 23
Limerence~obsessive romantic attraction towards another person An Ishan Kishan story
44.1K 2K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...