MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

By kaines83

More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19 Rated R
chapter 20 Rated R
chapter 21
chapter 22
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 6

12.2K 411 19
By kaines83

Chris P.O.V

Damn it's Been 3 days since I haven't come up with a plan to get Taylor back in my life. That's why she ask for the $300. I called up all my homeboys and see what they got in mind. Me and my homeboys where all going to take a plane to Miami but we need to do it fast.

Taylor P.O.V

I was so glad that I was home. my whole entire plan worked out. I wanted to move into a new home in case chris tries to kidnapp me again. Me and Megan was looking at beautiful homes and I wanted them to be the right one for me. I brought a 2 story house with a pool in the back 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom with a huge kitchen. And a big stair case. I rented out the big moving truck with my best friend helping and her friend guys and his friend guys.

Chris P.O.V

Me and my homeboys reached florida. We went to out big hotel suite and started sorting out what's going down.

"Ok tomorrow night soon as we reach her house I want yall yo tie her up. Put duck tape over her mouth and everything like yall did the last time when we kidnapped her. Ight" Chris said

"Yeah" the boys said

Comment, vote, share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
58.4K 4.5K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
43.3K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...