The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

5. Extrovert a**

72K 4K 522
By writingsbymelek

Amrit asked Manheer to stand in the restaurant lounge as his men would bring up the cars from the parking.
When the cars came, Amrit realised today he had brought the same mercedes in which he had noticed Manheer for the first time.
Amrit gestured his driver to come off the car with his eyes as he wanted to drive for Manheer.
The driver did as he was directed.

Amrit ran towards the passenger seat and opened up the door of the car for Manheer.

Manheer felt really special at this gesture.

It was first time Amirt had allowed someone to sit on the passenger seat with him.
By seeing this, all of his men knew, that Manheer is really something for whom this dark Devil would do anything.

They both sat in the car and Manheer started to ask him questions.

MANHEER'S POV
"Ok so I have some questions Mr. Amrood" this was what I told him as soon as I sat in his car and he started to drive.

"You can ask me anything you want Heer" he said.

Ufff when he calls me Heer, my heart starts beating so fucking fast. Calm down Manheer it's just your first meeting.

"Well, what kind of work do you do? Like you have so expensive cars around you, these guards and all?! Are you a celebrity?"
I was very much curious from the time I had collided with him in the restaurant.

Like who the fuck takes guards around him when coming to a restaurant.

"Uhmm, well lets say I am a really rich entrepreneur. And because of that I have some enemies due to which I have to keep guards around." He said while smiling at me.

Godd!! This man is so perfect. And wait.
The dimples.
I am dead.

"Ooh wow, that's great. So the next question is where are we going? Like I have to buy so much stuff, I don't even know much about the city, Love is also not with us.. Are you sure we can do this?" I said.

"Hey, hey, calm down baby, first of all, you are with THE AMRIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT so don't need to worry and secondly I have a question, who is love?" he asked

AMRIT'S POV

The moment my Heer sat in the passenger seat of my car with me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was like I was living in a dream.

She asked me about my work..I didn't want her to be formal with me with that king of Rajasthan stuff and telling about my mafia dealings to my little bird and scaring her was the last thing I would do, so instead I said that I am an entrepreneur. Which is practically true as well.

Then she kept blabbering about her cousin Shubhveer's birthday about how she has to plan it and buy things and suddenly she named some LOVE..

WHO THE FUCK IS LOVE?

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?

Keeping my inner rage in myself, I tried to be calm as hell and asked her politely that who is Love.

"Oh you know I came with a friend at the restaurant who left early, her name is Loveleen, I call her Love for short and she calls me Manu" she said with the prettiest smile on her face.

SHE IS CUTE. I CAN SAY THIS LINE INFINITE TIMES AND STILL WONT GET TIRED.

But I swear if she had said that she had a boyfriend, God knows what I would have done. Not to her of course. But that guy.

But what if she does have one.

Now the urge to read her file that Arjun had sent me was growing so heavily.

"Ok next question" she said

"Do you have an instagram, actually I am an influencer, and we will stay connected through it."

"Well I do not have an insta ID" I said while driving.

I did have, but the fact that I was verified because of being the King I could not tell her. I had her contact in the file, but I had not read it yet.

"Well then, we will make one for you. Simple." she said.

I just had one word in my mind. WOW.

"Sure, whatever you say HEER." I said and gave her my phone.

SHE IS THE FIRST PERSON I GAVE MY PHONE TO.

She made one ID for me and followed herself on it. She followed me back as well. Since I was driving, I couldn't look nicely, but I noticed that she had a lot of posts.

Well need to stalk something now. I said to myself.

Keeping my thoughts aside, I said her "Well why don't you make a list of things you gotta do and get today, so that we don't miss out anything."

"Damn I was going to do the same thing. Hamaare khyaal kaafi milte hain Mr. Amrood."

(We think so much alike Mr. Amrood)

And then there was again..Mr. Amrood.

Had it been someone else, I would have shoved a knife in that person's throat.

But anything for my Heer.

"Firstly, I need an outfit..something comfortable and sexy, then we have to buy a gift for him and then the cake, Loveleen has already reserved a cottage for his birthday which I don't know from where she found but the venue is done, and thennnn" she said when I interrupted her

"You just pass me the list and we are good to go." I said.

"Okayyyy" she said in a cute voice and smiled.

What I noted about her was that she was always smiling, laughing and cheerful. Her smile is gonna be the end of me.

She took out her retro camera and took a lot of pictures of the view, while I was driving.

I wanted her to wear the best clothes so I took her to The Chanel outlet.

A lot of dresses were shown to her and she looked like a goddess in each and every dress but she found nothing that she liked.

{author- Amrit these are called girls problems..... 🥹 }

Then I thought to take her to our family dressing outlet, The Shekhawat's and get the Royal collection for her.

When we entered, everyone was stunned to see me with a girl.

We went through all the Royal Collection that was reserved only for the VIPs for her..of course she didn't know that. She doesn't need to, after all the way this place is mine, SHE IS ALSO MINE.

There were so many designer dresses, but what she liked was a simple black gown.

She handed me her purse and went in the try room to try on.

I was sitting on the sofa with her bag in my hand. My men, the manager and workers of the store, every one was stunned to see this scene. They knew I never in my life took orders from anyone, but this little 5 Ft creature had the audacity to hand me her purse while shopping.

Suddenly Arjun joined us as he had to go and look up at some matters. He did not know that I had already entered her life as he had just seen her and went after giving me her files.

"Hello ji, Amrit Maharaj kya kar rhe hain aaj apne is dressing outlet mein?" he said.

(Hello King Amrit, what are you doing in your dreasing outlet today!)

"Oh rukiye, yeh kiska purse pakda hai tumne?" he said agaiin as he tried to take it from my hand.

(Oh and wait, whose purse is this!)

"Touch bhi na karna." The moment I said this, I heard...

(Don't you dare touch it)

"Mr. Amrood zara peeche dekhein."

(Mr. Amrood look back)

I turned back and saw my Heer standing in a simple dress looking like the most beautiful creature ever. The dress was like it was made just for her.

"Mr. Amrood bataein na main theek lag rhi hun na?" she said taking my out of my dream world.

(Mr. Amrood tell na, how is it?)

"You look like a goddess. It suits you so much." I said.

"Wait wait wait. Amrit she is here? And who is Mr. Amrood? And what all is happening? Care to explain me?" Arjun lashed out in between

If he wasn't my bestfriend and my right hand, I would have killed him right now.

"Oh well, Arjun this is Heer, I mean Manheer, my new friend and Heer, this is my bestfriend and my right hand Arjun." I said.

Heer smiled at Arjun and idk why I felt bad at this and wanted her smile to be reserved only for me but I knew that was impossible.

She shaked hands with him and said "Hello ji, its really nice to meet you!"

"Hello Manheer, nice to meet you too."

Arjun said while giving me a bombastic side eye. He had no idea what I was doing with my Heer.

NOBODY WOULD EVER GET ANY IDEA WHAT I AM GONNA DO WITH MY HEER. Even she herself would not get to know what has happened. THE MOMENT SHE WILL REALISE, SHE WOULD ALREADY BE MINE.

Yes I am a psychopath for her.

Only I know how I spent these 2 years searching her.

THE ONLY THING THAT IS IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW IS TO MAKE MINE PERMANENTLY.

If she had not been this innocent, I may have kidnapped her or forced her untill she herself agreed to become mine.

But she is a pure angel. The purest soul ever.

She is the kind of person who wont be able to tolerate any harsh thing.

And her innocence is the reason I want to keep her safe more badly. I want to preserve that innocence. I know if I took her forcefully, this cute little Heer would be forever gone.

2 years ago, I had fallen for her outer beauty. But today, I have fallen in love madly with her innocence. With her purity. With her angelic heart.

AND THAT IS THE REASON I CHOSE TO GO WITH PLAN B RATHER THAN PLAN A WHICH WAS TO TAKE HER FORCEFULLY.

Nobody knows what game Amrit Singh Shekhawat is going to play.

"And could you guys care to tell me who is Mr. Amrood" Arjun interrupted my thoughts.

Before I could speak, Heer spoke up and said " yehi hain Mr. Amrood. Vo kya hai na, Amrit sey Amru bana and Amru sey Amrood."

(He is Mr. Amrood. Actually Amrit to Amru and Amru to Amrood!)

Arjun looked at me and laughed so badly at this. He couldn't believe that a petite girl would have the courage to call the King of Rajasthan and the Mafia Mr. Amrood.

"achha toh agar ap dono ka ho gaya ho toh ab chalein hum" I said.

Arjun got the hint that she does not know about my identity when I stared at him seriously.

We bought the dress and did almost all the things of her to-do list.

Arjun was with us all the time and Heer and him had become friends in less than a minute.

Heer was an extrovert and Arjun was roasting me infront of her.

I just stayed quiet and looked at Heer when she laughed.

I could see that Arjun was seeing her as his little sister.

He never had one, and after talking to her, he got to know about her and got to know how sweet and pure hearted she is, he treated her as his sister.

He even asked her to call him bhai {hindi of brother} when she said that she is punjabi so she would prefer calling him veer ji.

We had lunch and by the evening we dropped her at her brother's house.

"By the way guys, you both are requested to come tonight alright, I promise to kill you both if you guys don't" she said this line 100th time while going towards her home.

"Of course we will Heer" I said.

How could I even miss a chance to meet her again.

***********************************************************************************************

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYSSSS?????

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY?

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON IG @WRITINGSBYMELEK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
587K 42.6K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
146K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...