The Crystal's Brother (Lookis...

By ImmortalMortar

Abandoned by his father, he did everything it takes to survive, he hunt to survive, eat to survive and in the... More

Prologue
CH. 3 Embarassment
CH. 4.1 Eli...?
Chapter 4.2 Vasco
Chapter 5 Search For Hostel 1
⟨⟨⟨A|N⟩⟩⟩
Chapter 6 Search For Hostel 2
Chapter 7 Search For Hostel 3
Discontinued
The Gamer

CH. 2 J-High School

2.6K 97 12
By ImmortalMortar

The continuation of the story began at J-High; Euan was standing outside the gate, admiring the sight of the academy.

"This is it... My first day at school..."

Even tho Euan has never entered a school, he's still being educated back home and manages to learn more things, but the only thing he doesn't know is how to communicate with other students.

"Hi!"

A random female student greeted him, but he responded by saying nothing and just walk past her.

"Who's that guy?"

"He's so handsome~"

"He's tall too~"

"I call dibs!"

Euan heard random comments coming from the female students, he didn't want to assume it was him him who they we're talking about, so he assume it's a random student.

Upon entering the building, he was greeted by a sight of hundred of students walking around, chatting.

Euan was overwhelmed by this, it's his first time being able to enter a school, let alone see students doing normal stuff.

"First time?"

A voice called out, He turned around and saw what appears to be a boy, same as his age with a charming looks.

"Oh! Sorry, I spoke all of a sudden, my name is Daniel Park, what's yours?"

Euan was hesitant, and tries to speak, but out of nowhere, he sad.

"None of your business."

Calmly he said and then walks away, leaving Daniel in shocked, but the boy already knew he's nervous, he could tell by the way his expression formed.

"FUCK!! FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AND IM ALREADY MAKING A BAD IMPRESSION!! FUUUUUUCK!!"

Euan thought to himself, unknown that many girls we're drooling over him.

Later

Euan is now seen outside the Classroom that he was assigned to stay on; Beside him was Daniel.

"This is awkward..."

They both thought to themselves; Daniel has this urge to talk to him, but can't do so because of how Euan acted earlier.

His first impression with the young Choi already pressurized him that whatever response Euan says will probably more hurtful than before.

"Daniel Park, come in."

The teacher says, opening the door for the boy as he entered the room. Euan listened from the other side and could already hear the students gossiping.

Finally it was his turn, his arrival shook everyone even the girls and punks.

From the girls view they see a boy that would crushed them, and they like it, while the boy's saw a leader, a fierce one; one that can dominate anyone at his sight.

"Good morning, my name is Euan Choi."

"Holy shit! He's totally a daddy type!"

"Those body can easily crush me!"

"He's definitely the prodigal son that we're looking for!"

"Our leader has arrived!"

"Fuck he's too handsome! I can't sway the girls with this fucker around."

The students thought to themselves as they observed Euan. The teachers motioned his hand over the seat behind Daniel.

"Take that empty seat beside that girl."

Euan says at his designated seat, although he is slightly bothered by the gazes of students looking at him.

"Hey, are you, first time?"

He turn around and was greeted by a sight of a brunette girl.

Euan didn't want to say something offensive so he instead nodded to her.

"Well, you should get used to it, and don't worry, I can help you around the school if you want."

"...no... Thank you."

Euan says softly which made the girl smile.

"My name is Mira Kim."

"...Euan Choi."

They both greeted each other, exchanging handshakes together; suddenly, he felt a strong pressure coming from the student behind him.

He narrowed his gaze and saw a boy, sitting beside Daniel who was fumming in anger at the sight of him and Mira's interaction, buy he didn't know that this kid has a thing for Mira so he just assumed he has problems with him.

"Wanna fight?"

Euan thought as he glared back at the teen, this time he pressurized him by his gaze.

The boy was taken aback by surprise at the sight.

"This handsome dick... Why does it feel like I'm facing him again."

The boy thought to himself, as sweat drops down his cheeks. The glaring was about to continue until a girl come out of nowhere and approach Daniel.

"Hey~ Daniel? Hi, my name is Zoe."

The girl said, earning tons of glares form the other female students. By the looks of it, Euan could tell that she's trying to hit on him.

"Ugh, Zoe Park."

"She's at it again!"

"Always gonna hit on the handsome guys!"

"Hey, you got something on your face."

"Huh? Where?"

Daniel says, but quickly stops when Zoe said.

"Handsome thing~? Hehehe."

Daniel was flustered by her comment and sat there with silence. Next she turns to Euan who quickly turns away, not wanting to be part of what she's trying to do.

"Hey. Euan~"

Euan didn't reply and instead look away which made her pout.

"Hey~ don't ignore me, come one."

The girl says and tries t oget his attention, but all lof that quickly took an end when Zack interferes.

"Hey, Zoe. Shut up and sit down, it's really getting annoying."

"Oh Zack~ that's so scary~"

She tried mocking him, but ended up getting mocked by him.

"Stop that bitch."

"ACK! Jerk!"

The girls applauded Zack because of his generosity of saving some space between them and the handsome boy, but he quickly noticed Mira's gazing towards Daniel and immediately fumed in anger at the boy beside him.

Later

That day at the cafeteria, Euan and Daniel tried to have a normal break, but because of their appearance, it brought all female students together and admired their beauty.

Daniel is an angel while Euan looks like a handsome Oni.

"Hey, Euan, Daniel~ what dish are you gonna eat?"

Zoe spoked, following the two, but they just ignored her and focused on serving their own food.

"These kids are annoying me."

Euan thought to himself before walking away to his table; Daniel joins in and sat across him.

The young Choi just let him be and minded his own business, however,that quickly took an end when one of the punks of the school came in.

"Hey, newbies, we need to talk after lunch?"

Euan ignored them and mind his own business, finishing his meal before going back to Class.

That day; the punks had confronted Daniel but not Euan.

Later

As usual, everyone seems to be minding their own business. Euan spared his time getting to know the school much.

He heard that J-High is very famous because most K-pop artist trainees were educated there. Of course, this school only focuses on various departments such as practical music, physical education, baking, vocal and dance, architecture and interior design, beauty, and finally, fashion design.

Euan ofcourse chooses fashion design department since he really admired the designs of clothes and is looking forward to start his own company and beat his father.

"Hey, Euan, I never got to ask, but is this your first time at school?"

Euan was hesitant at Mira's question and said.

"Yes, I... I was homeschooled..."

Mira gasped; she had thought this was his first year of high school, but she never thought he was homeschooled.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, it's just that I realize why you don't talk so much is because you haven't really interacted with anyone?"

Euan sadly nodded in response; he never had a good childhood. He spent most of his days training and hunting, so he never had any physical interactions with other kids his age.

"Well, then I shall be your first friend then!"

She offered him her hand, and he took it, declaring a new friendship between them.

Zack watched, seeing Euan holding Mira's hand angered him, but at the same time, it kind of reminded him of someone from his past.

His gaze softened and he let out a small smile.

End Of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.1K 10
"He talks about you like you put the stars in the sky." -He looks at you like that too- ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
19K 862 42
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
30.7K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
5.6K 260 17
Story of a boy named Haneul Geum, as he navigates his school life making friends along the way a series of drama, betrayal, chaos and also love... In...