Meliodas X Reader // The Abys...

By chunkyqueen

Everything. You forgot everything. One day you wake up on an abandoned street corner not knowing who you are... More

Liones 1
Boar Hat 2
New Job?! 3
Bernia Village 4
Attacked 5
Hunger 6
The Sin of Envy 7
A New Member!? 8
A Runaway 9 (I)
Runaway 9 (II)
Instinct 10 (I)
Instinct 10 (II)
Journey to Camelot 12

Attacked 11

130 4 1
By chunkyqueen

Your POV

    The man brought up his hammer before he swung it across Meliodas' body sending him flying up into the air. I swear that I could hear the sound of Meliodas' bones crunch and crank on impact. Diane tried to intervene before she was quickly knocked to the side causing her to pass out. The man's lips curled into a smile before licking them as he sprung up into the air sending multiple blows and hits, without giving Meliodas' body a chance to even fall to the ground.

     "This. *bang* is *bang* so fun!" the man beamed with a crazed look in his eyes in between hits. Eventually he let Meliodas' bloodied, battered body fall to the ground.

     "Meliodas!" Elisabeth and I hollered in horror.

     "...D-don't worry about...me! Just run, RUN!" Meliodas commanded in between coughs as blood erupted from his mouth.

     "Opps...I think I got a little to carried away we need you alive you know. You'll be fine right?" the man smirked flipping over Meliodas with the tip of his foot.

     Elisabeth, noticing that I was still in shock, grabbed my hand leading me away from the battle. Hawk ran after us staying close behind.

     "Not so fast," Vation frowned as her threads swiftly weave and spun towards us. Diane quickly intercepted the attack as she caught the thin threads in her hand. Blood slowly dripped like a broken faucet from her hand. She was obviously still injured from that earlier attack as she struggled to stand, swaying from side to side.

     "You better back off giant," the little girl glared retrieving her string.

     Diane put her hands into fists before frowning, "Why don't you back off pipsqueak."

     "Fool," Vation snarled, "you will die for nothing." Vation once again brought up her hands as multiple clusters of white string quickly apprehended Elisabeth and me. The string wrapped around our wrists suspending our bodies in the air as Diane struggled under the multiple pieces of string piercing and cutting into her flesh using her last bit of strength before passing out.

     "N-No!" Meliodas yelled as he forced himself to sit up with his bruised arms.

     The man sent a harsh kick to his chin before smiling, "We'll be taking Y/N now, see you around. I can't wait to fight you again once you get stronger!"

     The girl made her way over to me before frowning, "I don't know what master sees in you."

     "Geez, the way you talk about master would make someone think you have a crush on him or something," the guy grumbled.

     Vation once again knocked him over the head before blushing, "I-I do not! Don't you dare taint my relationship with master with your weird f-fantasies."

     "Ow! Sorry," the man said while holding up Meliodas by the collar, "anyway what do we do with this guy and the two girls."

     "We need the white haired girl and Meliodas alive, the giant can be eaten though. Her power will be substantially more filling then those knights from earlier," Vation answered.

     Where did everything go wrong? We were having fun just trying to assemble the seven deadly sins and now I might lose my friends. What do these guys even want from me?

     "Please! Don't hurt them! I-I'll go with you...Wherever! I won't fight or try to run or anything so just please...don't hurt them," I cried while hot tears quickly poured down my face.

     "Foolish girl, don't you see you are in no position to be making demands. We have you all apprehended and at our mercy," Vation scowled before tightening the restraints around my wrist. I winced in pain as I could feel thin lines of blood streaming down my wrists.

     "No! I'm not letting them take you!" Meliodas yelled while gritting his teeth.

     "Wow! Looks like you still got quite a bit of life left in you," the man grinned while tossing Meliodas to the floor, "But don't worry you and that Elisabeth girl can join us too. We would have taken you guys eventually anyway."

     "Do whatever you want Anguish but I will be dealing with the giant," Vation frowned before shooting out multiple thin threads from her finger tips. I guess the guy's name is Anguish...whatever his name is I can't let them hurt my friends.

     Suddenly, a medal spear shot through the air intercepting the attack directed towards Diane.

     "How dare you injure Diane and the captain!" King snarled.

     Ban stood by the captain before smirking, "You're gonna have to pay for ruffing up my teammates. How you holding up captain."

     "Only a few scratches but I'm glad you and King were able to make up," Meliodas grinned. There was definitely more then a few scratches on his body.

     Anguish cocked his head to the side as he beamed, "I heard of you. Your Immortal...so that basically means that no matter how many times I beat you, you won't die." A dark mist swirled and slowly seeped from is body. A intense cold feeling travelled slowly down my spine. As a feeling of dread seeped into me. What is this feeling? It's like he is changing?

     "Yo...is this guy off his rocker?" Ban questioned.

     Meliodas' eyes shot up before he suggested, "You should definitely run Ban."

     "Yeah...me and you both know that that's not an option," Ban frowned. I watched the inventible battle in front of me in horror as I felt my body plummet to the ground. Elisabeth and I fell down onto King's pillow before I looked up to see King's spear floating over the broken string. King quickly soared to Diane before cutting away all the thread tying up her body.

     "How could I let this happen...I lost concentration. I can't disappoint master," Vation mumbled under her breath in anger. The same aura began to swirl around her.

     "Damn, not gonna lie but this is looking pretty bad Captain," Ban laughed nervously.

     "Definitely...all of you should run I'll hold them off," Meliodas ordered before he shakily stood up.

     Ban laughed a little more sincerely as he joked, "In your condition." The Anguish guy and Vation didn't wait another second before rushing towards us.

     Suddenly, a bright light shone blinding all of us, halting the battle. The light slowly dissipated revealing a tall handsome man with dark olive skin, long white hair, and blue eyes wearing a long white robe.

     "No...it's him. Anguish we must retreat," Vation grumbled before opening a large black portal. The two of them slipped through before the portal shut vanishing. We all looked at each other confused but thankful that we were saved. The man turned around flashing me a gentle smile.

     "Who are you?" I asked.

      "That is a pretty complicated question. Why don't we go inside and I will explain everything?" the man smiled.

Your POV (A few minutes later inside the tavern)

     "Dang," Ban frowned before scooping a spoonful of curry into his mouth, "looks like the food got cold."

     "That's not exactly our main concern here," Diane sighed. 

     "Yes," King added as he stepped off his floating pillow, "I agree with Diane. From what I've gathered two beings that seem to be from the demon race attacked us in order to obtain Y/N for whatever reason. Additionally, they commented that they would later need Meliodas and Elisabeth then all of a sudden this stranger appears and scares them away. So our main issue is that we need a pretty good explanation."

     Hawk cried in between chews of scraps as he yelled, "I was so scared! I thought we were goners!" Everyone was feeling way more lively after the mysterious guy that saved us used his powers (I think they're light powers or something like that) to heal us. The stranger, every now and then, took quiet, gentle sips from the tea Elisabeth prepared as he sat with his legs crossed on one of the tavern stools.

     After taking another small sip from his cup the stranger answered, "Yes, I can understand why you would be wary of me and I do owe you all an explanation. I will share what information I have gathered so far." His voice was gentle, deep, and smooth almost sounding musical. Ever word was calculated and said with intention like he memorized this conversation beforehand. Every response he gave us was as if he already knew what we were going to say or ask. If I'm being honest he doesn't feel human he as an air of power and grace.

     I looked over to Meliodas, feeling worried after the serious beating he received from Vation. Meliodas was cautiously eyeing the stranger. It hasn't been long since the battle but Meliodas was unusually distant and quiet. It made me wonder what was going through his head.

     "I should inform you all that I have met you before under the identity of 'Sir Gervais' using a body I borrowed from a human. My current body is more or less my true form. The reason I hid my identity from Elisabeth is that I could not risk my real identity being revealed to our enemies as I have yet to learn the full scope of their power. So far I know they have the means to track and watch us. The less they know the better but, unfortunately I had to reveal myself to our enemy to save you all...As of my real identity, my name is Vraixia and I am of the goddess race, serving the supreme deity using my power of precognition," the stranger explained.

     "Yeah, Yeah who are these 'enemies' and what do they want with Y/N," Ban grumbled with an obvious tone of scepticism. 

     The stranger took a long sip of his tea before placing his empty teacup on the table.

     Ignoring the question Vraixia added, "What I am about to say is quite a lot to take in and is even more jarring then what I just stated, so I ask that you all hold on to any questions until the end...To be blunt...you are not from this world Y/N." 

     Everyone's attention shifted over to me as my jaw hanged slightly open surprise and confused. 

     "What!" I hollered in confusion. Countless thoughts and questions were running through my head. Is that even possible? How am I not from this world!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.6K 27
Everything was gone. I sobbed, my clothes ripped and I was bleeding, but it didn't matter. I had to get to her, to them. Had to find- Struggling t...
12.7K 421 19
[ Book 1 ] [Complete] "I only wish.. for a happy ending." When too unfortunate servents of both the Demon King and The Supreme Deity end up dancing...
629 3 9
| This is the second version bc I forgot the password to my account with the original XD. | This is a fanfic I'm writing because I'm Seven Deadly Sin...
12.1K 188 17
(Discontinued) So this is my first Seven Deadly Sins story so don't be afraid to straight up tell me my mistakes and what I can improve, so with that...