Oshi no ko: When a star explo...

Bởi Auther-san

What happened when an we get put into the mixture of Ai Hoshino's life? Will we change her fate, or will we f... Xem Thêm

Act 1: The girl who eyes hold a universe.
Act 2: Spotlight
Act 3: Stars
Act 4: 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼!
Act 5: Addiction
Act 6: ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞❞
Act 7: 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?! 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
Act 9: Miyako's Shock
Act 10: Core of liars
Act 11: Actor's Job
Act 12: Debate and perfect acting
Act 13: Thats Not Amazement That's Fear.
Act 14: The school dance
Chapter 15: Celebrations.
read
Chapter 16: An Idols Motivation ❣
Chapter 17: The Incident. ✶
Chapter 18: Bonding time
Chapter 19: When stars realize they are human.

Act 8: Truthful Lies

1.2K 38 22
Bởi Auther-san

A brightness flashed Gorou eyes interrupting the darkness he saw as his eyes fluttered open as his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and there, he saw the two people he wanted to protect so badly. "Y/N? Ai?" Gorou said but all that came out was a baby cry Ai chuckled as Gorou was placed in Y/N's arms. "Aqua, papa's better than mama, right?" Y/N said as a pillow hit him in the head, he looked at an Ai who smiled weakly.

He grinned as he kissed her forehead "I'm so proud of you Ai" Y/N said softly.  Ai giggled softly as she held ruby in her arms. "You better after all I did~" Ai teased. Gorou or Aqua as Y/N and Ai called him was confused he looked at his hands.

'Wait why are my- Ah I see I actually got reincarnated as a child.' Gorou said in his mind as Y/N swung him around Gorou let out a happy noise which Y/N as a good thing as he spun Gorou more "Papa's so fun right?" Y/N said before he put Aqua down as he grinned at Ai "I'll be back my love, what do you want to eat?"

Ai pondered for a moment before she grinned again. "Ah Y/N could you-" Y/N chuckled at her words and as if reading her mind "Yea ill cook for you." as Y/N left Ai looked at Aqua and Ruby 'I want to say I love you but I don't want it to be a lie for my children' Ai said in her mind as she clutched the two close to her body as ruby reached for her face seeing the expression of doubt Ai had on her face.

Ai grinned "You get me so well ruby~!" Ai exclaimed as her eyes closed shut slowly as she was awoken by getting shook awake lightly, she grumbled as her eyes fluttered open. She saw Y/N with food in his hands she immediately shook the sleepiness off her as she took the plate and began to devour whatever was on the plate.

After she was finished Y/N laughed as he placed his hand on right cheek and rubbed all the crumbs off her face. Ai blushed lightly but a light laugh escaped her mouth. "So, what did you cook I ate too fast to realize what it was" Ai said seriously Y/N almost busted into laughter. "Okonomiyaki" Y/N said in-between barely holding his laughs back.

Ai pouted as after they calmed down Y/N looked at Ai "How do you plan on still being an Idol? Ai grinned as she closed one eye "I'll just smile and lie away till I'm the perfect idol~!" Y/N grumbled slightly before looking at her.  "I think you're going to slip up one day" Y/N deadpanned as Ai heart almost broke. "If anything, it's you" Y/N took an imaginary arrow to the heart as they played argue Aqua and Ruby watching this thinkingthe same thing. 'These are my new parents?'.

As Y/N patted Ai she just pouted "No one can deny that we're perfect liars, though~" Y/N said as he smiled. Ai sighed as she just looked at the celling "You know I use to think When you fall head over heels how does it go?Being liked, being loved, is a thing I'll never know, and I hoped one day that at least some of my lies would come true." Ai said deep in her thoughts as if reminiscing about those times.

Y/N hugged her "Well I can definitely relate to that a lot but I love you Ai one thing I know it that after lying so much in my life that's at least the truth" Y/N said softly as Ai eyes widened "You know Y/N you just might beat our kind of love of lies I love you too and that's not a lie either at least that's what my heart and brain say~" she said softly as Y/N let out his famous dumb grin. "Ai even though we both lie to each other still I-" Y/N was cut off as Ai pecked him ono the lips as if they hadn't kissed before he traced his fingers over his lips.

"I genuinely might get addicted if this goes on Ai~" Y/N cooed softly as Ai hit him on the head "We already have two kids how many do you want!" Ai huffed as she looked away Y/N held his head as he bowed "Ai forgive me my glorious queen Idol." Ai puffed her chest as if proud of her accomplishment of making Y/N apologize.

                                                                            A few months later:

Ai sat in an apartment pampering aqua as he let out soft noises of joy a cry was heard as she wrapped aqua around her hip. "Coming!" Ai said as she picked up an identical twin of the blonde baby boy she was just pampering. "Up-see ruby!" Ai said as she placed the blonde girl on her hip. Ruby cried again as Ai frowned slightly "What's wrong aqua?" Ai said as she looked at the blonde-haired girl.

"Thats ruby you know, and you call yourself a mother."  Ichigo said as he walked in with a strawberry haired women Ai looked at Ichigo "I've always been bad at names so I can't help it." Ai said as she looked back at Aqua and Ruby "Pretty gross huh? Japanese men have these illusions about how mothers should be" Ai said dramatically as Ichigo snarked back in response "Don't get all international on me when you don't even have a passport. Plus, you don't even do work over-seas." Ichigo finished as he looked at Ai.

Ai looked back at him as she smiled "But you know I can remember the names of people who I think are talented right? President Satou" Ai said as Ichigo groaned as his head dropped "You damn Idol, even after all these years you can't even remember my name Its Saitou." Ichigo sighed.

The door sounded as Y/N walked in Aqua and Ruby both reached their arms out for the man as he chuckled softly. "Kuku~ Looks like I'm the more popular parent huh Ai?~" Ai pouted as Y/N chuckled as he patted the two babies' heads "I'll make it up with some quality family time" Aqua and Ruby eyes showed a flicker of dissatisfaction of him not pampering them now but let out baby noises.

Ichigo cleared his throat as a white board appeared seemingly out of thin air. "Where did you even get that" Y/N said as he tilted his head as Ruby sat on his leg. "Don't worry about it anyways this year Ai returns to being an Idol. We're going to discuss the things you're gonna do for your comeback."

Ichigo looked at Ai "Your first step is a music program tonight." Ichigo fixed his glasses "It's gonna be broadcasted live but your fine with that right?" Ai nodded her head at his words "Hai!" Ichigo smiled and nodded "Good my wife Miyako Will be watching your kids. While you both work".

Miyako looked deflated at the idea "I see" she said meekly Y/N narrowed his eyes as Ai looked at Ichigo "Your wife is pretty young right? The others are super turned off by the way you favor younger girls." Ai said honestly as Ichigo nodded "Thats news to me, I'll be careful" Ichigo said as Ai looked at him. "Is it a problem if I bring my kids to the studio?" Ai said hopefully as that hope was crushed. " Of course, it's a probl-" Ichigo was cut off by Y/N.

"I'm her assistant who had to bring her kids with me to the studio because of personal issues and I had to supervise Ai since she just come back off her hiatus". Ichigo grumbled and shook his head "Listen here you two if word gets out about you two having children AND being lovers, you can kiss Ai's career goodbye" Ai looked at Y/N as he sighed "I tried" Y/N said as he looked away a pillow hit him in the face he grumbled as Ai pouted. Ichigo eye twitched before he continued "Plus I'll get cross fired for not supervising Ai enough and my agency will be done it'll be a trip straight down to hell for all of us!" Ichigo fell down to his knees as he pointed at Ai.

"No taking the kids out for grocery shopping or paperwork at the gov office" Ichigo looked at Y/N and shrugged "Do whatever" Y/N chuckled as Ai gasped in shock and reeled back making the sitting Aqua on her lap cling to lap of the Idol. Ichigo sighed "Ai you can't have the privileges of a mother an Idol and a lov-" Ichigo was cut off again but a giggled and chuckle from both Y/N and Ai as a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"She'll/I'll get what I/she wants, haven't you heard it I'm/She's a greedy Idol~" they said in unison as Ichigo sighed. "Still Y/N please be careful as well as to not get too close to Ai in public or let her be seen with the kids" Ichigo said as Ai pouted Y/N grinned and nodded.

"Is this the consequence of being a greedy Idol" Ai groaned out as she pouted Y/N hands slid around her figure as he hugged her. "Giving up already?~" Y/N said teasingly as Ai responded with an equal response of a tease "No way I'm giving up but~ Is my number one fan giving up on me already?~" Ai leaned up as she grinned Ichigo and Miyako cleared their throats as Y/N and Ai just let off their signature grins.

"Anyways Ai under emergency circumstances you are to saw you're watching our kid-" A flip switched in Y/N as he pulled Aqua on his leg as Ruby sat on his other one. "My kids". Y/N said sternly as an aura of an overprotective father radiated from him Ai eyes widened as Y/N stubbornness was it because of his past? Now that she thinks about it, she never really heard Y/N's full backstory she just knows he had a bad father.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by the feeling of aqua being placed on her lap she grinned and patted his head as Aqua made a happy sound which Ai giggled and looked at Ichigo. "The rehearsal starts soon let's roll out." Ichigo said while looking at his watch.

Ai stood up as Aqua gripped her shirt as it fell down exposing her bra slightly aqua pulled it back up as Ai sighed "That was close! I almost flashed my boobs at you president." Ai exclaimed "Why are you so calm about it?" Ichigo said as he sweat dropped.

Ai looked at Y/N who merely licked his lips at her as he looked at her with eyes so lustfully you could swear there was heart pupils inside his eyes instead of star ones a pillow hit Y/N in the face as he groaned.

"I didn't even do anything~" Y/N said teasingly as Ai rolled her eyes a blush covering her face "Like hell you didn't!" Y/N grinned as he looked at Ai with eyes that screamed 'Just wait till later~' Ai blushed as resisted the urge to flip him off. Ichigo cleared his throat again as Y/N chuckled as Y/N checked the clock he kissed Ruby and Aqua on the forehead. "Be good kids I'll be back later!" Ai did the same as the three left out Y/N for work, Ichigo and Ai for the music program.

A few hours later:

Miyako flopped onto couch "I don't even have any prior babysitting experience why did this fall on me". A grumble was heard as she drifted off to sleep Aqua looked at her before he waddled over to the tv and turned it on as he sat Infront of it, Ai was on the screen. We cut to Y/N watching the live stream of Ai on his phone as he was on his break from his job. They asked questions like "Are you doing alright?" and "Are you eating well" Ai grinned. "I'm eating plenty."  Ai said before she said something else that made Aqua choke on his bottle and Y/N on his soda. "Oh right! Speaking of food, the other day my baby-" They both spat out they're drinks.

"Err I mean my baby kitten I got a pet on my hiatus you see!" As a single passed through both of the father and sons minds 'Maybe she really is hopeless' They both thought in unison as Ai waved the reporter off "I'm always saying strange things" Ai said as she barely managed to save herself.

Before Ai got on the stage, she got a call she looked at the caller ID 'Y/N' She picked as she hangs up a few seconds later after she nodded her head as a new wave of determination was in her eyes. The camera man looked at B-komachi "In 30 seconds the camera will be switching give us a nice performance" a girl looked at the man "Have you heard of B-Komachi".

The cameramen quickly dismissed her thoughts. "Nope and I'm not interested" Another man butted into their conversation "Same I've heard they're tapes they're not good or bad just average." The camera-crew muttered amongst themselves as the camera switched.

Ai opened her eyes as they sparkled and glistened like the very stars of the night, they all looked shock as Ai glided and flowed almost weightlessly across the stage to all the fans watching her performance looked like she never left as her body still moved effortlessly, not to mention her beauty that sparked new interests, beauty stands and trends and Ai's voice that the camera-crew swore was average sounded so ethereal. They watched as B-Komachi danced around the stage, yet Ai presence demanded everyone's attention.

The way she sang the way her voice calmed and nulled all the senses of the body and the way she glided looked so effortlessly as if she weighed nothing the poses, she did captured many hearts as she put a hand on her hip as she sang into the microphone.  Y/N watched with a grin 'Thats the Ai I know a beautiful yet greedy Idol who truthfully lies.' Y/N smiled as Aqua watched her performance with a smile on his face.

'No matter how many times I watch it or see it her performance is so beautiful.' The son and father duo watched as she danced through the stage their eyes never left Ai. The other members of B-Komachi weren't bad but compared to Ai it was like a star thousands of universes away compared to the sun.

Y/N watched as he grinned 'In my eyes Ai is like a diamond among dust no offense to Nino, Watanabe and the rest, but you can't compare to 𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥~' He was called back as he stopped watching but didn't turn off his phone and put it on screen recording as he put it into his bag.

Aqua looked at the basket lying down 'I wanted her to give birth to normal children, but you can't compete against a supernatural phenomenon, right? So, I'm going to enjoy myself.' A soft groan was heard as ruby sat up, she quickly crawled over to Aqua who sweat dropped.

"N-station already started?! Why didn't you wake me up?! Oh my god Mama's just too cute!" Ruby said before continuing to praise Ai. "All the viewers should pay over 10 million won just to watch this! The expression when she turns is so eerie like an Oni! Damnnn!" She paused before continuing again.... "I just had a diaper change, but I feel like I'm gonna wet myself. Heart particles surrounded ruby as she smiled.

"She has a nice figure a good singing voice and a great face too! Our mom is such a tremendous talent" Aqua sweat dropped even more at this. "Ah! I gotta watch the recording asap!" She looked at Aqua as she pouted. "Live-Broadcasts are best watched in real-time." Ruby said as she narrowed her eyes "Why didn't you wake me up" Aqua shrugged "I tried." (Yea he shook her once and stopped trying.)

-------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't even supposed to write this chapter I was supposed to go to sleep at 10-pm. it's almost 2 am......Writing is my coping mechanism and I just read the latest chapter of My hero and My heart bro......Anyways i'm done for tonight so much for a off day I'm sorry to lyric my manager for writing he usual makes me take breaks if he didn't we would've been on chapter 16 anyways😭 Mwah! 2793 words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

382 1 13
The time has finally come for the truth of Ai's life to be revealed to the public through the upcoming movie. Countless months of work by actors and...
7.5K 232 18
•What if Hoshino Ai gave birth to triplets instead of twins? Meet Hoshino Amethyst, the middle child of the Hoshino triplets. She, too, was reborn. S...
31.9K 1K 45
Aqua Hoshino and Kana Arima are both actors in the entertainment industry, but when Kana develops a crush on the school's hearthrob, Aqua, it doesn't...
4.4K 125 4
Come here and see the romance between an idol and kinght. Or at the very least parts of it, who said that falling in love with someone from another d...