Titanic

By izumomolover25

Learn how Izuku and Momo met for the first time as they both have a very similar personality that will make t... More

Bio
Meeting Ochako (short)
Heated moment
Iceberg pt1
Iceberg pt2
Next book
Epilogue

How it started

694 14 14
By izumomolover25

Right now Izuku and his best friend Garrett are in France and they needed to go back to America but thing is they don't have their tickets to go back and overheard about a few guys who got it and Izuku decided to go and take it from them since his luck was very much in his side. During the time Izuku talked his way into having the 2 play poker for the tickets.

After Izuku did that it was already in the game of poker as it seems like he la losing which kinda made his best friend Garrett worry.

Garrett: dude are you sure that your lucky to win this game because right now it seems that we are about to lose not just this game but the tickets to.

Izuku: you really think that I am going to lose because right now.

As he put 2 ace of spades which made everyone look at the cards that he with shocked on their faces.

Izuku: trust me never test my luck man let's go TO AMERICA.

As they both left with the tickets as the 2 that Izuku won against was in despair to not go to America. For some time they both were looking for the bridge of the ship until they saw it last minute soon after they made it as they showed their ticket at the booth as they were allowed to go in the titanic. Soon after they got in the titanic both got excited as they both started clapping hands rapidly.

Izuku: *hyped up* I told you that I would get us back to the US with my luck.

Garrett: that you did my bad for doubting you man

Izuku:*calms down* it's cool and besides we bros for life I can't hold a grudge against you man.

Garrett: your right about that but I'm glad we are going back to the US.

Izuku: why you sounded disappointed when you said that.

Garrett: what you think man

Izuku: French gal huh?

Garrett: yea pretty much but it's alright the best part is being alive.

Izuku: that's what I like to hear man.

As the day hits a beautiful evening as Izuku is sitting there drawing of his surroundings that is around him. So far he finished drawing a kid playing with his mom and soon he wanted to draw since he was deep into his inner imagination and soon he saw a very beautiful women with a very beautiful silky black hair that stands up in a ponytail. Soon he started drawing as he got every little detail that was on her from head to toe.

Soon after a little while the girl that Izuku drew noticed that he's been doing something in his book as she went over there to speak to him.

????:excuse me sir but I can't help but notice that you've been looking at me for quite awhile and seen you do something in your book.

Izuku: oh I'm sorry ma'am did I offend you I'm sorry if I did.

????: let me see what you did if your truly sorry sir.

Izuku: sure no problem

As he handed her his book as she looks at him kinda shock that he willing handed it over to her. As she opens the book she saw every good drawing that caught her attention as she was astonished that he was a good drawer as she finally got to her. When she got to her she was beyond impressed that he got every single detail to the t as she looks at him again and spoke.

Momo: are you an artist like is this your job?

Izuku: no it's just my hobby actually I never thought of making it my job to be honest.

Momo: color me impress I'm surprised your able to do this and you really got my body figure down to the T what's your secret?

Izuku: if I told you it wouldn't be a secret.

Momo: that's fair it wouldn't be a secret if you told I'm Momo Yaoyorozu

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you Ms.Yaoyorozu

Momo: just call me Momo you make it sounds like I'm old.

Izuku:*chuckles* sorry I don't want to come off as rude to you if I said your first name.

Momo: nonsense but I must say thank you Izuku for drawing this but I must say why did you draw me to begin with!

Izuku: would you believe me if I said that your beautiful?

As Momo blushed that Izuku said that as she looked away.

Momo:*blushing* I-I-I-I-I wouldn't say all that now but I must say your drawings are quite fascinating you should consider it a job people would love it

As she gave him back his book as he smiled and grabs his book back as he spoke up.

Izuku: thank you Momo I'll consider that once we get back to the Us.

Momo: good well it's nice knowing you I must go my fiancé is waiting.

As she said that leaving as Izuku heart ache but shook it off. Soon he left to his room again as he saw Garrett tossing the ball up in the air and soon Izuku set the book down.

Garrett: how was your drawing session dude?

Izuku: it's alright and didn't I tell you it wasn't a session i sight see and draw what I see.

Garrett: whatever man we both know it's a drawing session.

Izuku just shook his head and laughed a bit. Soon it was night time and Izuku decided to spend time outside admire the night sky until he saw Momo again hurriedly walking towards the front of the ship and soon she got over the edge as he realized what she was trying to do.

Izuku:w-wait w-what are you doing Momo?

As she heard his voice and slowly turns around to see him there meters away from her.

Momo: stop don't get closer Izuku please k beg of you.

As he slowly walks to her as she continues speaking.

Momo: I'll jump off right now

Izuku:*still walking slowly towards her* I don't think you would have to.

Momo: please don't come near me please Izuku.

Soon as Izuku was very confident enough to get to her as she let go but he grabs her on time pulling her back in and soon fell. As they both were on the floor they both looked at each other as a spark fly until they heard a sound as they look to see Momos fiancé Shoto Todoroki (I will chop my fingers off for putting that I would never)

Shoto: is there a reason why your on top of my fiancé.

As Izuku realizes that he's still on top of Momo and literally moved away as she got up as Shoto guards dusted her off.

Shoto: so no answer huh guards lock him up for sexual assault to my fiancé.

As the guards salute to him and grabbed Izuku roughly and started dragging him until Momo came to her senses and told Shoto what happened.

Momo: so if a guy who pulled your fiancé back in from the front of the ship and accidentally fell on top of her is sexual assault?

Shoto: what do you mean by that he had you on the ground pinned as you looked lifeless.

Momo: because I've tried to figure out what just happened but you should thank him then lock him up for helping your fiancé out if it wasn't for him I would be dead by now.

Shoto:(she has a point about that) guards let him go charges against him are being let go.

As the guards let him go as Shoto went up to Izuku.

Shoto: I must say sorry for the misunderstanding for what has transpired how about I invite you to dinner my treat right?

Izuku:y-yea thank you sir(wow from being a dick to a total rich snob something I hate from rich people what does Momo see in him)

As is trying to relax on what happened as he looks at Momo who got a discreet look on her face as he noticed something but just know it's just a hunch.

Izuku:(at least he's protective but I think that she's forced into this relationship)

As he left he gotten dressed that Shoto men have him as he actually like the fit that he's wearing.

With Shoto and Momo

Shoto: honey what's your relationship with that commoner?

Momo:(shit got to think of something or else he would get suspicious of it) nothing more then a savior is all nothing more nothing less.

Shoto: very well then don't let me see you near him ever again after this day yeah?

Momo:yea honey (possibly not but who knows)

Soon it was time for the dinner as Izuku came down in his fancy dress that Garrett picked on him but totally respected him on.

As Izuku looks around to see how everything looked as he came across seeing Momo and Shoto together.

This will be the first and last time I'll be having this picture FYI I don't support this ship at all.

Izuku:(well he has invited me it would've been my head if it wasn't for Momo)

Soon he went to his table that he was scheduled to and soon he actually had a good time. Later that moment it was time for the dance as many girls walked up to Izuku asking him to dance as he had no choice. In the distance Momo was looking at Izuku and she felt jealousy that the girls are with Izuku and she wondered what feeling was going threw her just now as she only had Shoto. She didn't deny that Izuku was handsome in her point of view but she couldn't dishonor her and her family hell she even knew that she didn't even lose her v-card to Shoto. Soon after the dinner and dance was completely over as everyone left not it was high noon as Izuku and Garrett was playing soccer which was giving to Garrett as they had an intense back and forth which they were being watched by everyone as they wanted to see who would make the first mistake even Momo was there to see what the crowd was about and even saw Izuku and a guy she doesn't know playing insane soccer skills which she grew quite found of.

Izuku: well Garrett this came long about but I've won already.

Garrett: oh yeah? How so?

As Izuku kicked very hard which Garrett couldn't contain as everyone cheered for Izuku as the soccer ball came back and he picked it up as they bumped fist. It kinda surprised Momo since she thought he didn't have a friend at all. Soon Garrett noticed her and gave Izuku a side nod telling him that he has a guest which made him look at her as she smiled  him.

Izuku: see you later then GG (Garrett nickname from Izuku since you guys know his first and last are the same letter)

Garrett: yep

As he walks up to him and said this.

Garrett: win her heart man she's a pure maiden of a women.

As Izuku elbowed him as Garrett playfully teased him prematurely as he faked his injuries.

Garrett: aw man that hurt

Izuku: *laughs and shakes his head* shut up man

As they both walked away in 2 different directions as Izuku made it to Momo who actually enjoyed their friendship from the distance.

Momo:*giggles a bit* I'm guessing he's your best friend?

Izuku: yeah he can be a knucklehead sometimes.

Momo: I've noticed how long?

Izuku: how long what?

Momo: your friendship with him how long?

Izuku: oh since we were babies both of our mothers were also friends since their middle school days.

Momo: must be nice

Izuku: how's your morning?

Momo: can't complain even thought I want to.

Izuku: him?

Momo: hm? Him? What do you mean?

Izuku: your fiancé?

Momo: why do you want to know?

Izuku: well you wouldn't have said it if it wasn't him.

Momo: wow your very perceptive but yea it's him he's normally the one that you saw last night.

Izuku: a dick who has no morales is what your saying right?

Momo: you forgot a word

Izuku: which is?

Momo: sociopath

Izuku: never knew that

Momo: well there's more to just that but he's one of them for sure.

Izuku: let me guess he's also a narcissist?

Momo: yep

Izuku: those 2 together makes him dangerous is that why you looked like that last night before the dinner.

Momo: how good are you and reading things?

Izuku: I'm very good I've noticed it but I thought it was just an hunch is all.

Momo: so tell me you play soccer when you don't draw or you do more then just that?

Izuku: of course I also do boxing play the piano and violin along with the guitar there are many different things i can do.

Momo:(including making me fall for you even though I've met you yesterday) well I must admit your quite admirable for what you did last night thank you.

Izuku: your welcome but if I may why stay with a guy who got these personalities?

Momo: my parents they forced me into this and not letting me do things how I want them. They say they "want me to be a perfect housewife"

Izuku: to this dirtbag who got 2 of the worst personalities.

Momo: that's not even all there's this one guy you haven't even seen last night his ego is so big that it carries on to my fiancé he can't even think about the things and worn even admit it.

Izuku: dude to his pride right?

Momo: yep but I must say he's mostly dangerous his hair is Sandusky brown and mostly he's a Pomeranian like if you keep your distance and talk down and pretend that you don't know what he's talking about it's fair game to everyone if they used it against him.

Izuku: you know your putting things in my head to purposely defat them right?

Momo: if anything I want that to happen even if we both know that we are helping each other out.

Izuku: everything is noted from what you said.

Momo: you know if there's one thing about you being respectful you are a good listener.

Izuku: I've been told that a lot of I have to be honest remember what you said yesterday why I didn't want to become an artist?

Momo: yeah I've been meaning to ask what is your job?

Izuku: think about it?

As she did she realized that people who listen to their problem is a

Momo: therapist.....your a therapist or at least trying to become one?

Izuku: yep when I was young I had an anxiety where I think people are not who they are and such my mom sent me to a therapist and the therapist told me about these things and how to deal or help them including looking at their body language.

Momo: so that's how you knew about it and allows me to speak and get things that's off my chest wow now that I look back not only you listen to my problems you help me solve it even if I'm not the one who would do it.

Izuku: sorry I have a habit that does that to people.

Momo: do most people condone violence when they say it?

Izuku: yeah pretty much.

Momo: then what about your friend then?

Izuku: he is doing things differently my goals compare to his is different he wants to open up his own firm of business rather it's divorce,handling business where people have doubts about their lovers and so on.

Momo: are you having a firm as well like are you going to have it like if a person have  problems and need to let it out like just say that what I've done and I felt much better.

Izuku: pretty much but me and him are gonna have a girl together that is different like me and him will like introduce each other if we were to have people like that.

Momo: I gotta say if you both do that and put your firm together you both will be the best duo that helps people out law wise and their problems as you help change the society. You went to college right?

Izuku: I'm still in it actually.

Momo: oh what college?

Izuku: Penn State University (A//N: personally my second favorite college behind Michigan Go Blue and We Are Penn St)

Momo: oh I don't know that are you a Philly native?

Izuku: yea how did you know?

Momo: I am too to be honest I've been studying your voice for quite a while now that we've been talking and I've noticed the accent every now and then when you spoke.

Izuku: quite the observation I like it.

Momo:*giggles* thank you

That's the end of this chapter I've realized how deep this was when I first started doing this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 34.2K 34
ကုိယ္ႀကိဳက္ေနတယ္ ကုိယ္idolကလဲ တခ်ိန္ ကုိယ္ေယာက်ာ္းျဖစ္လာႏုိင္တယ္ ပုံ/၀မ္ရိေပၚ (wang yi bo uke only) Start =5.5.2020 End =11.8.2020
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
37.7K 839 19
This is part 1 of a three part series I'm making. We follow an outworld citizen named Manado Chujin who was captured by Shang Tsung and experimented...
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...