THE MAGICAL ADVENTURES OF ANI...

By FabHaley

It's all about Aniyah and her Magical Pink Teddy Bear Mary. These two best friends are not only on adventures... More

ANIYAH AND MARY

42 1 0
By FabHaley

To Aniyah, the smartest, most beautiful and brave one year old I know. Thank you for your beautiful smile and kind heart that brings so much joy to everyone around you. I pray as you get older life only continues to keep on blessing you. I do want to leave you with this: Remember to not take life too serious, but always try to make each day a better day than yesterday.

Happy Birthday Aniyah!

Once upon a time in a beautiful fairy town called Pepperwood, lived a little fairy girl named Aniyah. She lived with her family and fairy friends in this magical town.

In this town rainbow filled the sky, and the sun never set. The trees looked like candy canes,  the flowers sang beautiful songs and the river tasted like tropical juice.. In fairy land the animals could talk, and the people could fly. It was a magical world of endless possibilities.

Life in Pepperwood was fun and exciting and Aniyah spent most of her time with her magical pink teddy bear called Mary. They went on adventures together, explored the world together and took care of each other.

Life was pretty peaceful but sometimes bad things happen. Today, the town was in trouble, and it needed their help.

While playing in the meadow just outside of their house Aniyah and Mary heard strange noises. Looking into the direction of the noise they noticed big brown birds. They were earth birds that the people of Pepperwood feared.

For the last two days, earth birds were entering the fairy world and eating up the fairy dust which the people of Pepperwood needed to sleep at night. The dust is vital for the fairies' sleep and survival.

Grabbing  her fairy wand and pulling Mary, Aniyah ran in the direction of the birds.  She  started waving her wand trying to chase the birds away. Some were too fast and big.. One of the bird clamped onto her hand with its feet, tugging her towards the earthers portal. Going through the earthers portal meant death for the fairies.

"Mary" she yelled. Scared that she would never see pepperwood again. She grabbed onto one of the singing sunflowers and held on tight. "I am coming Aniyah, keep on holding onto the Sunflower".

Mary ran and jumped onto the big brown bird and started spinning in circles. Mary's jumped caused the bird to loosen her grip on Aniyah, but Mary wasn't so lucky. The big brown bird latched unto her and hauled her into the portal.

Mary started spinning. Her spins caused a pink fairy dust that was supposed to get rid of the birds. But this time it didnt work. Mary was nowhere to be found and nor was the birds. The portal was closed, there was no way for her to open it.

" Mary , Mary, Mary Aniyah yelled while sobbing loudly. Her best and closest friend was gone, maybe even forever.

" Aniyah, what happened ? Aniyah's mom Anna rushed towards her startled by the loud screams and sobs.

" Mary has been taken by the earth birds, and I don't know how to get her back" she sobbed as she cradled into her mom.

" Oh this is bad, what didn't you call for help when you saw them," her mom asked.

" Because we thought we could handle it, but we were wrong," she said even louding.

Her mom picked her up and took her back to their cottage where her father and the other villagers were waiting.

That night as Aniyah layed in bed. She thought of her sweet friend Mary and prayed that she was fine. She had to find a way to open the portal, her friend needed her. Mary remembered a scene she had witnessed. The village Chief Mr Moon was doing a chant which opened the portal. She couldn't remember exactly what the chant was. But she knew if she tried she could pull any information from memory.All she had to do was to calm her mind. Aniyah decided that tonight was the night she would put all of her skills to the test. After struggling for about an hour Aniyah was proud of herself. She was able to unlocked the memory. Using her body to create a light glow Aniyah packed a small backpack with a few essentials. Fruits, juice, candy and some nuts for Mary. Keeping as quiet as she could, Aniyah flew out the window and made her way to the portal. Her friend needed rescuing and she refused to stay back and do nothing.

Aniyah repeated the chant she remembered as loudly as she could without alerting anyone. She looked at her watch, it was 12 am but fairy world was pretty quiet. Everyone was getting their much needed sleep. Her face lit up as she saw the blue bright light got bigger and bigger. It created a circle and a tiny narrow pathway appeared. It  just enough for her to get through. Aniyah breathed a sigh of relief and slowly walked through. Taking one look back to ensure no one was following, she headed on her journey not knowing what was in store for her. All she knew was she needed to find her friend and find her quickly.

" Help, help," Aniyah screamed. The echoes of her screams were smothered by the loud rumble of the mudslide. She held onto her wand tightly. It felt like she was being tossed around in the mudslide for hours. But then it happened, Aniyah didn't know when suddenly everything went quiet . The mud disappeared. There was not a sound to be heard not even a wind. Aniyah slowly got  up from the ground immediately looked for  her wand and fairy wings. She sighed in relief when both was stuck to her and no damage in sight.

Aniyah took in her surroundings. The gloomy, smokey , humid environment was not what she was expecting. Not that she was expecting anything, but curious she was.

The Trees were all one colour, brown. They looked dead, dull, begging for water while holding on to dear life. The branches and leaves were barely noticeable, all lifeless.  There were no colourful houses, no singing birds and to Aniyah's dismay there were no candies. " What a sad place" she muttered out loud as she looked in every direction to see where she would start her search for mary. Aniyah knew That she had to act fast to save her friend. She didnt know even know if her friend was still alive. But she was holding onto to hope. Amidst the fog and distance Aniyah saw a big black building made up of galvanize and wood. This was the only building on the entire land. Moving closer, Aniyah saw the sign " Earthers" .  Aniyah began to noticed that the closer she got, the harder it was for her to control her magic. Her thoughts were foggy henced messing up a lot of her chants. It was very difficult to control her magic in the earthers world. Aniyah knew she had to hurry if she wanted them to make it back to Pepperwood alive.

As Aniyah walked the long trek to the building as she no longer could fly. She realized that she was  hungry and exhausted. It been a journey since she left Pepperwood. But she didn't have time to stop for a snack. She had to hurry. She wanted to search while there was still light out.  It felt like the walk would never end .

"Nooooo" Aniyah yelled at the top of her lungs , as she was being yanked away by big strong claws . The claws digging into her sides were painful. The pain though was short lived as felt herself landing on wooden floors.

" Who's the intruder ?"  And what does it wants?" The feminine voice was so soft she could barely hear it.

Aniyah opened her eyes and saw the big brown bird towering over her.

" I don't want anything, I am just here for my friend Mary" Aniyah said quietly.

" Are you a fairy girl ? Well well , it must be our lucky day ," the bird flew to the top the ceiling  and back to Aniyah. " Lock her up with that pink monster we need them alive."

Once Aniyah was able to make out her surroundings in the small dark closet space she was in, she realized her wand was taken from her . " Mary , Mary ," she whispered . " Can you hear me ?"

" Aniyah," she heard the faint sound and moved closer to it. Greatful that she was not tied up.  Once she touched Mary , her fur started a faint glow that slowly got bigger and bigger .

" We need to get out of here Aniyah " Mary said urgently . They are going to use your wings to help them perform magic like we do in pepperwood .  I heard everything, this is why they keep attacking fairy lands across the world . We need to stop them once and for all."

Aniyah just happy to find her friend alive shook her head and gave her a hug. " Now how do we do this Mary?"

" My magic is back to its full force since we hugged , I can use my fur dust to send the birds into a deep sleep.  This will need a bit of my attention as you know. So while I am handling the birds, you can figure out a way to get this place back to its natural beauty.

" That's a great plan Mary, two minds are always better than one. I love when we work together."

" Me too Aniyah, now let's hurry before they noticed we are missing."

Dividing up Mary and Aniyah got to working .

Once Aniyah saw the pink dust was getting bigger and bigger she started chanting while waving her wand around. " Fairy dust, fairy love, bring back this beauty , bring back our land!" After what felt like hours, Aniyah noticed colours started coming back into the trees, she smiled when she heard the first sound of water. Then the singing, the singing of the birds that brought so much music to all the land. Aniyah looked around her and smiled, she was proud of what she Mary had done.

" Wow we did it  Aniyah"

" Yes we did Mary,  but we have to hurry home before Mom catch us, she won't be happy if she knows where we were ."

" Hop on my back , I will fly us back to Pepperwood ."

And just before midnight before all of the lights went off and the guards take their post. A small fairy little girl and her pink Teddy Bear slowly sneaked into the window of her candy cane house and got right into bed .

" Today was amazing Mary, I mean not you being kidnapped, but defeating the earthers felt good"

" You right," Mary yawned and snuggled in for the night .

" Goodnight Aniyah"
" Goodnight Mary"

And the both had a beautiful sleep 😴.

A story written by Haley Thomas

An Xperience More Production

A work of Fiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...