๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡

2.8K 67 8
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella had woken up by her phone ringing so she accepted who ever called so early in the morning . She also heard the shower running, which meant Stefan was awake too. Well of course he was. He was not beside her anymore. 

"Are you awake?" Elena asked Arabella through the phone.

"No Elena, I'm still sleeping." She heard Elena sign. "Yes, I'm awake. Why did you call?" She replied.

"Wanna come over to my house? Jenna just got back from the hospital and Alaric's coming too. It's gonna be pizza and bad TV."

"Aren't you going to the Masquerade Ball?"

"I was but then with what happened to Jenna."

"I get it. I will be there in." Of course she said yes. Yes, she had been looking out for the Masquerade Ball, but with her sister compelling Jenna to stab herself, she felt guilty enough to say yes to Elena's request.

"Okay thanks Bella, see you later."

"Bye Lena." Arabella said before hanging up the phone.

"So no Masquerade Ball tonight?" Stefan asked while walking back in his bedroom.

"Nope." She smiled as Stefan came over and kissed her. "You feel guilty about Jenna, don't you?"

"Well obviously Stefan. She was compelled to stab herself by my sister."

"It's not your fault."

She nodded, still feeling guilty. "I'm going to get ready."

⭒❃.✮:▹

When she walked out of the door after telling Damon where she was going she stumbled into a package.

She packed it up and went back inside. "Weren't you going to Elena's?" She heard Damon ask.

"I was, still am, but there was something laying by the front door, probably for one of you." She replied before opening it.

"Hey, you can't open other people's packages. That's called privacy." Damon spoke and came over. Arabella scoffed.

"I'm curious, and Day seriously, you and privacy? Don't make me laugh." She said while looking in the box, seeing a black dress, a mask and a note. She first picked up the note.

Arabella

I hope to see you at the masquerade ball tonight, little sister. I bought you a dress, I know you'll be beautiful in.

Katherine x

"Of course." She muttered after reading the note and handing it over to Damon, who was looking very interested at the note.

"Are you going?" He asked.

"Nah. I promised Elena I would come and spend some time with her and Jenna. You know pizza and bad TV. So I've got to go now." She kissed his cheek before turning back to the front door, only to be stopped once again by an unknown figure.

"Can I help you?" Arabella asked politely to the man in front of her.

"Is Damon here?" He asked.

"Yes. Damon there's someone here for you." She called out through the house and Damon appeared.

"Ah Ric good to see you, sunshine meet Alaric, Ric meet Arabella." He introduced them to each other. "And no need to yell, supernatural hearing remember?"

Arabella gave him a look.

"Ah, you're the famous vampire hunter I've heard so much about." She spoke to Ric.

"And you're Stefan's girl."

"More like Stefan is her boy." Damon said and Arabella punches him away from the door.

"I have got to go, I'm going to Victor's."

As they heard Arabella's car start and she rides away, they started to talk, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Are you guys sure you don't want me there tonight?" Ric asked.

"No, I need you to stay with Arabella and Elena. I don't want them to know about this. And Arabella will never allow this to happen." Stefan answered.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure they don't leave my sight."

"Alright if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan said towards everyone.

"Yeah cold feet, speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?" Damon asked.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair is fair. As long as no werewolves are running around." She answered.

"Oh I took care of Mason."

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy stated.

"Bonnie?" Stefan spoke. "You with us?"

She nodded before speaking. "But no one gets hurt."

"Except Katherine. Tonight, Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon said, while smirking.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Victor?" Arabella called out through the hotel room for her brother.

"Yes?" He answered when he walked out of the bathroom.

"I just came to pick up some stuff. Stefan offered that we could stay with them. Well basically, just me but I'm sure you're welcome too." She said while walking around to grab her clothes and some of her makeup, that was not already laying in Stefan's bathroom.

"Sure. Are you going to the masquerade ball tonight?"

"I was but now I'm going to Elena's." She replied to his question. "You?"

"I don't know."

"Vic." She started as she sat down on the bed. "You have to, please, maybe you can finally meet a girl and when all the stuff wit Katerina blows over we can stay here."

"Fine I'll go." He lied.

⭒❃.✮:▹

At the Gilbert house later that evening

"I feel like an invalid." Jenna spoke.

"That's because you are an invalid, Jenna" Arabella said back from the kitchen. She had felt better when she found out it was Jenna's idea to invite her. Jenna had been curious about Stefan's new girlfriend who suddenly arrived in town.

"Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?" Elena asked while putting some pizza on plates.

"He already left for the Lockwood party." Jenna responded.

"He went to that?" Elena asked confused, while exchanging a look with Arabella.

"I'm glad. He needs to have more fun. Lose some of that emo thing."

"I'm gonna get some napkins." Elena said before standing up while Arabella was already questioning Alaric.

"What's going on?" She asked him while he was trying to open a wine bottle.

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't heard from anyone all day, except for this morning." Arabella said and Elena agreed.

"Yes, me too, it's like everyone's been avoiding me. And now Jeremy's supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that." Elena said.

"I don't know what to tell you, Elena."

Then Ric's phone started buzzing as Elena went to grab it, Alaric put it away.

"So, then you'll be okay if we just head out and try to meet up with everyone?" Arabella said before walking away only to be stopped by Ric.

"Wait, wait, wait." He said.

"What are you hiding, Ric?"

"Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you two just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party." He answered.

"So Stefan's at the party too? He would never go to the party for himself." Arabella said, getting more confused by the second.

"Just let this one go, okay, Arabella?"

⭒❃.✮:▹

At the party

"Dance with me." Katherine appeared behind Stefan.

"No."

"Fine. Then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hmm she looks delicious." She spoke while looking around.

He held out his arm and she grabbed it, while walking over to the dance floor.

"It's a beautiful night." Katherine said.

"Why the charade?" Stefan asked her, not wanting to be even close to her.

"Where's my sister?"

"Not here. She is with Elena and Jenna. You know after you let her stab herself." Stefan said while glaring at her.

Katherine hummed and smiled. "How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that. Lucky girl. Clumsy. How does one stab oneself?"

"Katherine. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Except for you. He thought.

"Okay. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will." She answered.

"Well, see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So you and I will have to go get it together." Stefan said to her. If she accepted their plan would start working.

"I have a better plan. You go fetch it, and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime."

Stefan chuckled. "My way, or you don't get it."

Aimee interrupted the two of them. "Hey Stefan. I can't find Matt." She then looked at Elena. "Oh, my God. Elena, you look so pretty. I love that dress. You look gorge."

"Thank you. I love your necklace." She smiled fakely at the human.

"Oh thanks."

"Oh it's twisted. Here. Let me. Here we go." Katherine walked behind Aimee, letting the girl think she was gonna fix her necklace. Smiling at Stefan she broke Aimee's spine. "Paralyzed from the waist down. And dead. And dead. The moonstone, Stefan. Tick tock."

⭒❃.✮:▹

At the Gilbert house

"Hey, guys, we're gonna go to bed. You good over there?" Elena said.

"Night." Jenna said.

"Night." The two girls replied while Elena grabbed her car keys and the two walked through the front door, closing it quietly.

⭒❃.✮:▹

At the party

"I put the body in the trunk." Stefan said while barging into the room.

"We'll dump her when we get back." Damon said.

"This is exactly what I didn't want, Damon."

"Stefan, it's collateral damage."

"Right. Which is why we need to call it off."

"What?" Damon questioned confused. "Who's hesitating now? Hey. Don't do this to me. This woman ruined our lives. And Arabella and Victor's. She destroyed us. Tonight it ends." He grabbed his brother's shoulders. "We can do it together. I got your back. All right?"

"All right." Stefan replied, knowing he wasn't sure. He knew Arabella would hate him for killing her sister, even after everything she has done but the situation was getting way of their hands. And he would find a way to make Arabella forgive him.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena asked.

"Where are they?" Arabella asked, feeling furious.

"We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it." Jeremy replied to Elena's question, and ignoring Arabella's.

"Okay stop with the 'we'. Are go guys crazy? You're gonna get yourselves killed."

"We know what we're doing Elena." Bonnie said not even daring to look Arabella in the eye. She didn't want Arabella to hate her, she was the one to make her see that some vampires can be good too. And if she would have a sister, she would be mad to if someone tried to kill her.

"How am I supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of me?"

"It's not just you anymore, Elena. She's messed with all of us. She has to be stopped. And Arabella you should realise that."

"Realise that? You're joking right? That's my sister we're talking about. I know she has done some pretty messed up things, but that doesn't mean I want her dead. She is one of the two people from my family that's still alive."

Meanwhile inside

"I did it. I didn't think that I'd be able to fool you, but I did it." Caroline laughed and Katherine lunged for her but got stopped by the barrier.

"What the-? Stefan?"

"Hello Katherine." Stefan said while showing himself.

"Goodbye Katherine." Caroline spoke before walking away.

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that, now do you?"

"No, but he can." And Damon shoots her back with a wooden stick.

Outside

Both Arabella and Katherine started to fall forwards while screaming.

"What's happening?" Jeremy asked while trying to help his sister, while Bonnie does the same with Arabella.

Both Arabella and Elena felt a sharp pain in their right arm.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Bonnie looked towards the building.

"Jeremy, it's Katherine. They're linked to Katherine. Get them to stop. Now!"

Bonnie tried to help both girls, but Arabella stopped her. "Help Elena. I will heal."

"But you're not healing?"

"I will later, probably. Help Elena, Bonnie she is human."

"Something's wrong. Arabella you should be healing."

Inside

Damon was standing above Katherine with a stake in his hands, ready to kill her when Jeremy yelled. "Stop! You're hurting Elena and Arabella. Everything you're doing to her, is hurting them."

"You two think you are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine said after Stefan released her from his grip.

"Jeremy go check on Arabella. Make sure she's okay. Elena too. Go." Stefan said.

"Let's all make sure poor Elena's okay." Katherine said and then she pushed the stake into her palm. "Just a little more pressure." And Stefan pushed the stake away.

Outside

The new scar appeared on both Elena and Arabella. "Bonnie, it hurts." Elena groaned. "I can't break the spell. I'm sorry."

"Elena give me your hand." Arabella said. She wanted to help Elena, even though she herself was in a lot of pain.

She started chanting. Elena tried to take her hand away from Arabella and Bonnie looking concerned too. "Bella what the hell are you doing?"

Arabella wanted to respond, but she passed out.

"Are they okay?" Jeremy asked while came rushing back. "Are they?" Elena asked. "They're stuck in there with her. You were right. Katherine had a witch link Elena and Arabella to her."

Bonnie looked up. "That girl I saw. The one inside. Keep pressure on her shoulder. And look if Arabella is waking up." She said before going to look for the other witch inside.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy called out.

"There's another witch and I'm gonna find her."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"The three of us together, just like old times. The brother that loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough." Katherine spoke while sitting on the couch.

"And the evil slut vampire that only loved herself." Damon spoke.

"What happened to you, Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite." She asked.

"Oh, that Damon died long time ago."

"Good. He was a bore."

"Oh, why don't you two stop antagonizing each other?" Stefan said, annoyed at the two.

"Where's the moonstone?"

"What do you want with it?"

Katherine ignored Stefan's question.

"You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires. So what's in that for you?" Stefan asked while looking at Katherine, who stood up by now.

"Sorry about you're pet wolf. Really should've kept him on a tighter leash." Damon said while smirking at her.

"I'll have to remember that for next time. He's not the only wolf in town."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Dammit. Where's that witch?" Damon said while standing by the invisible barrier.

"We could play charades." Katherine suggested.

"You bargained the moonstone."

"What are you mumbling about over there?" Damon asked his younger brother.

"When you struck a deal with George Lockwood to help you fake your deaths, you told me that you gave George something that he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?" Stefan asked.

"Good for you, Stefan. Two plus two. It would've worked, except people found out that I wasn't in the tomb." She turned away from Stefan, to Damon. "Thanks to you, by the way. Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?" She stepped closer to him.

"You and me both, honey." He replied while sipping of his glass.

"But why do you need it back? What were you doing with it in the first place?" Stefan kept going with his questions.

"You're wasting your breath, Stefan." Damon said while rolling with his eyes at the attempts of his brother.

"Unless it wasn't yours to begin with." Stefan went on, ignoring Damon once again. "In 1864, you faked your death, and Arabella's and Victor's. Who were you running from, Katherine?"

She ignored him and went over to the window.

"We're missing the party." Katherine complained. Then she turns towards Damon who was pouring himself some scotch into a glass. "I'll have one of those."

Damon replied in a high voice. "Right away Miss Katherine."

She smirked while taking the glass. "Thank you." But not even two seconds later she was pressed against a wall, making her drop the glass.

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive this stake right through your heart." He said.

"God, you're hot. When did you get so hot?"

Lucy walked in.

"Katherine." Lucy spoke up, making both Katherine and the two Salvatore's look at her. "The spell in this room has been broken. You're free to leave."

"Thank God." She said before walking over to her friend.

"When I hand this over, my debt to you is over."

"Done."

"I own you nothing."

"I said done. Give it."

"I wouldn't do that." Damon said, but Lucy gave the stone anyway. And Katherine started to have problems with breathing probably.

"You should've told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine. But I'm sure you knew that." And Katherine kept sacking to the floor.

"Wait Arabella-" Stefan started but Lucy cut him off.

"Arabella's fine. Elena too. The spell is broken. They'll heal quickly. Bonnie's with them. I apologize for my involvement."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Arabella?" Stefan called while running towards her. "Are you okay?"

"I heard about Katherine. Is it true? Is she really gone?" She asked not looking at him.

"Yeah."

"Where is she?" She looked at him.

"In the tomb." He replied. "Look I'm sorry-"

"How long have you been planning to do this?" She asked him, angrily.

"Since you left this morning. Bell-"

"No I don't wanna hear it. I'm going with Elena." She said before walking away, pushing his shoulder in the process.

"Arabella please." Stefan tried but she just kept walking until she saw Elena.

All this stuff with her friends, the people she trusted, trying to kill her sister. It all brought memories from her family. And how could they even think that she would be okay with them placing her sister in that tomb. 

⭒❃.✮:▹

While Stefan and Arabella had that converstation Katherine had woken up.

"Hello, Katherine." Damon spoke.

"Where am I?"

"Where you should've been all along. I thought you would've learned your lesson, messing with a Bennett witch." He tsk-d. "And then you're own sister getting hurt because of you."

"You should've killed me."

"Death would've been too kind." Damon said and walked towards her to close the door.

"Damon, don't. You need me. Elena and Arabella are in danger."

"From who?"

She shook her head.

"You're lying. You're always lying.

"Why do you think I haven't killed Elena?" Katherine yelled out. "Because she's the doppelgänger. She needs to be protected. And my sister will get caught if you do this. She'll never forgive you."

"Then I'll protect them. While you rot in hell."

"No, Damon, don't. Please. I'll do anything. You need me! Damon. You need me! You need me!"

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Yeah, Jeremy, I've got my car. I'm starting to feel better. Yeah you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Arabella is with me. Okay." Elena spoke through the phone while Arabella was a little further than her.

She turned around just when Elena yelled. "Arabella behind you." But she heard nothing after that, she only felt a sting in her neck and her neck get snapped before everything became black.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 3030

Posted: August 13, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...
194K 5.1K 74
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ" ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’•...
159K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...