NOTE TO YOU ⁃ Jey Uso

By BriFlare

When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Started November 12, 2022 Published August 6, 202... More

Note To You
I. Money in the Bank (2023)
II. SummerSlam (2023)
III. All For Me World Tour
V. Miami Nights
VI. A Wine Drunk Mia'mor
VII. Matching Tattoos
VIII. All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
IX. The Célestin Family
X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity
XI. Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan
XII. Who Said I Love You First? My Man.
XIII. TikTok
XIV. Night Changes
XV. How To Break The Internet
XVI. You Lovin' Me
XVII. The Late Night Instagram Show with Trinity and Bianca
XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1
XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

IV. Make It Official

1.8K 96 1
By BriFlare

Chapter Four
Make It Official

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

19,012,711 likes
miamor Thank you, Washington D.C.
View all 135,791 comments

Mia'mor's All For Me Tour sets a record-breaking $1 billion in sales—here are the 10 highest-grossing tours

Mia'mor is already one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world, but now her All For Me Tour is the highest-grossing tour of all time, earning a record-setting $1 billion in sales.

Mia'mor's stadium concert tour — which features sprawling 40-song sets with elaborate staging, choreography, and over a dozen costume changes — eclipsed Taylor Swift's Eras Tour and Elton John's farewell tour in terms of gross revenue for tickets, merchandise, and sponsorships, as reported by the Wall Street Journal.

Billboard revealed All For Me World Tour has earned over $1 billion in total gross revenue. With the newly added dates, another estimate has Mia'mor taking in a total of $1.8 billion in gross revenue, according to concert data tracker Pollstar.

Have any other artists come close to that amount? Here's a look at the 10 highest-grossing concert tours, based on Billboard Boxscore's most recent data as of April 20, 2023.

1. Elton John — Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour (2018-20, 22-present): $853 million
2. Ed Sheeran — The ÷ (Divide) Tour (2017-19): $776 million
3. U2 — U2 360° Tour (2009-11): $736 million
4. Guns N' Roses — Not in This Lifetime... Tour (2016-19): $584 million
5. The Rolling Stones — A Bigger Bang Tour (2005-07): $558 million
6. The Rolling Stones — No Filter Tour (2017-19, 21): $547 million
7. Coldplay — A Head Full of Dreams Tour (2016-17): $524 million
8. Roger Waters — The Wall Live (2010-13): $459 million
9. AC/DC — Black Ice World Tour (2008-10): $442 million
10. Harry Styles — Love on Tour (2021-present):$418 million

The success of Mia'mor's tour is not surprising. When tickets first went on sale in October 2022, Ticketmaster's website crashed from all the traffic. During the first day of ticket sales, the All For Me World Tour sold over 4 million tickets, the most sold by an artist in a single day, according to Ticketmaster.

Based on the survey's findings, total spending on Mia'mor's tour in 2023 is expected to be around $5 billion. That's larger than the gross domestic product of 50 countries, according to Billboard.

17,789 likes
miamorunity Mia'mor must be serious about this relationship because she won't let Jey be photographed like every photo of them is just her holding his hand. And she looks so happy.
View all 195 comments
miamormiamirror every photo of them so far is just his hand and her smiling 😭 she is not playing around 🩷
glammiamor I hope she confirms this relationship.
potionmiamor I'm so happy that she's happy 😁
lalalamiamor Y'all think we're getting a baby or a wedding this year?
miamorfromtheblock Now we gonna watch wrestling 🤗
miaxmor look at my dawg happy as hell

Mia'mor was beside Joshua, scrolling through her phone as the driver drives them back to Mia'mor's house. Joshua placed a hand on her thigh causing Mia'mor to raise an eyebrow in his direction.

"How long have we been talking?" Joshua asked Mia'mor.

"About a month," Mia'mor answered.

Joshua rubs the back of his neck with his other hand as he squeezes her thigh.

"Where do you see us going?" Joshua asked her.

"Where do you want us to go?" Mia'mor replied as she placed her phone down and turned her body toward Joshua.

Joshua takes a deep breath, trying not to work himself up and psych himself out. Asking someone to be your girlfriend wasn't easy especially when you're just entering the dating scene after a stressful divorce. This was his first time wrestling with the excitement and fear of asking someone to be in a relationship with him.

"Joshua," Mia'mor said.

Joshua turned toward her, leaning in close to her ear. "I-" Joshua paused.

Mia'mor was confused for a moment. What had Joshua so nervous that he was pausing before he could get a complete sentence out of his mouth?

"Joshua, what is it?" Mia'mor asked him.

"I just want to ask you something," Joshua answered, studying her face.

In an instant, their lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. As the kiss finally broke, Mia'mor found herself gasping for breath. She hadn't been kissed like that in a long time. Joshua leaned in close, his lips brushing against her ear.

"Let me know if I'm misreading things, but it seems like you've got feelings for me and I've definitely got feelings for you, and I... Do you want to make it official? You know, being my girlfriend?" Joshua asked Mia'mor, nipping at her earlobe.

Mia'mor smiled, nodding in agreement.

"Yes," Mia'mor answered as she kissed him again.

Mia'mor didn't know what it was about Joshua that made her feel safe and happy but she knew she wanted to always feel like that around him. Her head was spinning as Joshua pulled her against him in the car.

"You're my girlfriend," Joshua said.

"You're my boyfriend," Mia'mor said.

"I love the sound of that," Joshua said.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Mia'mor straightened her dress and gathered her purse, following Joshua out of the SUV. Joshua was still with Mia'mor instead of going back home to rest. Mia'mor likes having Joshua around.

She hadn't had a man travel with her in so long.

Her ex-husband hated being on the road with her when she toured so Joshua wanting to be there with her was a good change.

"So, are you going to rest first before you head to the arena?" Joshua asked Mia'mor as they entered the penthouse suite overlooking the city.

Mia'mor nods.

"Yeah but first I need to check on the kids, you know, ask them how school was today," Mia'mor answered as they sat down on the couch.

"I should do the same," Joshua said, pulling out his phone.

Mia'mor pulled out her phone. She decided to face time her oldest son as she knew he was probably on his phone at the moment and would definitely pick up, unlike her younger sons who never knew where their phones were. The phone rang once before he answered with a grin.

"Where's Josh?" Mileon asked instead of greeting his mother.

Mia'mor pretended to be hurt by her son's rudeness while Joshua chuckled, sticking his head into the frame and waving at Mileon.

"What's up, Mileon? How was school?" Joshua asked Mileon.

Mileon smiled.

"Hey, Josh and it was great. Already got my first A of the semester," Mileon told Joshua.

"That's great, keep up the good work and greet your mother before she starts crying about how her kids neglect her," Joshua said as he moved out of the frame.

Mia'mor pouted.

"Hi, momma," Mileon said.

"That's all I get?" Mia'mor asked Mileon.

"Hi, momma, I miss you. You look so pretty today," Mileon said with a small smirk on his face.

"Thank you, my sweet boy. How are you? I'm glad to hear that you're already working so hard in school. How are your brothers doing?" Mia'mor asked him.

"Thank you and I'm great. And you know they're being their usual annoying selves. When are you coming home?" Mileon replied.

"I have three days off next week so I'll be home on Thursday and of course," Mia'mor said.

Mia'mor and Mileon spend the next fifteen minutes speaking on the phone before Mia'mor ends the call so she can go take a nap.

"Y'all are so cute," Joshua said, also ending his call with his sons.

Mia'mor smiled.

"You guys are cute too," Mia'mor said.

"You know we're trending, right," Joshua said with a smile.

"Yes. I think they gave us a ship name. I don't like it. I think we deserve something cuter," Mia'mor chuckled while scrolling through screenshots of the blogs from her assistant.

Joshua laughed at her comment. Mia'mor locks her phone and closes her eyes.

"Is this your way of saying you're going to sleep?" Joshua asked.

Mia'mor opened her eyes and gave Joshua an apologetic look.

"Sorry, I'm so used to traveling by myself that sometimes I just close my eyes and fall asleep," She told him.

"Well, you better get unused to it because I'm coming everywhere with you when I'm not with my kids or working," Joshua said.

Mia'mor raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh?" She asked him.

"Yup," He answered.

20,811,661 likes
miamor Thank you, Calgary.
View all 139,453 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 258 24
Just read it trust me you will love it Started:June 30,2022
453K 9K 54
I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] Started: July 23...
9.9K 639 14
Kim and Joe during a vacation trip with their kids decide to elope. Now the two have to work on blending their families. Started on May 4, 2023 Publi...
3.5K 150 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It ‏‏‎ social media & real life mzzystars © 2023