Electric Love (Nine x Reader)...

Par wxfll3

Nine x reader fanfiction, expect some slow updates, i can get very busy, I advice to please look at the intro... Plus

Introduction page♡
CH.1
CH.2
CH.4
quick important question

CH.3

555 20 21
Par wxfll3

A/N- I'll edit this fanfic more later. I'll just post this now

after what happened yesterday.
you felt a little excited meeting nine again at his workshop.

your tail wagged and your mouth formed a curved happy shape.

right now you were walking around the city at a normal paste, obviously looking around your surroundings checking if any robots were around, but to your luck today, they've gotten to be less in this part of the city.

you stopped your tracks all of the sudden when you felt a small drop of water in your fur.
you looked up, watching the deep dark red sky and conveyor belts all around the town.

seconds later, the water droplets multiply and it started to rain, the rain wasn't too strong or aggressive, but it gave you a sense of calmness.

you may have wished you could've brought an umbrella in case, but you couldn't help like the rain even if it could give you colds.

you reached out the palm of your hands in the rain, and it touches your glove

(yes you have gloves, everyone has gloves and you will be infected by this curse)

you continued walking a little more faster so your clothing wouldn't wet even more from the pouring rain.

you nearly lost your tracks from being distracted by the rain, you were thankful no robots were showing, you thought it there was anything possibly happening, maybe the chaos council was planning on something?

how can many of the robots be absent at the places they guard in?

these suddenly flood your mind, you walked around finding the exact place where you met nine, and you found luck ending up at the front door of his workshop.

*knock knock* "nine? are you there?" you try to control the volume of your voice because you were worried your voice would echo and catch the robots attention.

the door suddenly slides open, revealing nine Infront of you.

"Y/N, come in quickly" he whispered making sure you weren't caught.

as you enter, your shoes starts making wet sounds, you suddenly shiver at how the coldness nines workshop had, mixed with the fact that you're soaked in water from the rain made it worse.

"so for this one I was planning on..."
he pauses, Nine looks at you up and down, noticing your appearance.

"are you checking me out?" you raised an eye brow smirking, catching him look at you.

"wh--what! no! it's just...you were caught up from the rain weren't you?" he raised his voice at first but it slowly softens.

"oh? yeah, it's fine, I'll manage--" you stop, and suddenly sneeze.

you both fell in silence.

-------

You ended up inside of nines room, it was a little empty, all it had was a closet, a window, a curtain, a bed with no sheets, and a single pillow.

although one of them stood out. And you looked at it in utter disbelief.

...

HE HAS A CLOCK LYING AROUND THIS WHOLE TIME

you held up your fist in a silly manner, thinking: "how could you LIE to me like that, nine??"

you remembered he also handed you one of his shirts and pants to keep you warm.

you locked the door behind you and closed the curtains making sure no one would peek while you changed up.

after you're settled in, your body slowly starts feeling weak.
you slowly realized you have a fever. You unlocked the door and dragged your body to Nines bed.

Your body then feels more hotter, and your eyelids want to shut off

you heard a knock on the door which didn't bother you to say anything.
"are you good now?" He asked.

"Yeah.. you.. can come in." your voice whispered weakly because your temperature rose up.

Nine opens the door and sees your face and body, knowing you were having a fever.

"I expected this to happen. Don't move just yet" Nine tells you

"I dont plan on moving anyways." you replied, your sassy manner was still there.

He rolled his eyes, walking off the room, possibly finding a thermometer.

you rolled your body to the side, looking at the rain, you could tell it was raining like cats and dogs outside.

it worried you how rebel and Knucks might wonder where you have been, since by now you should be at the base at this point.

you groan frustrated at your current state. You were all weak, your eyes feel groggy, and you want to sleep so bad.

it felt weird how comforting Nines bed was, but you did suddenly notice the scent of it.. kinda..minty?

it gave you a weird feeling why you were even smelling it the first place, your face was already red from the fever, but you still felt the blushing in your face. you shook those thoughts out of your head.

You saw Nine come in "I'll get your temperature first." He said, pointing the D.I.Y thermometer on your head.

"how will I know this device you made won't explode and blow up this place?" you asked jokingly

"not all of my works explode." he said, sounding like he was tired of your stunts.

"you should be grateful I'm even putting an effort to help you get your cold away." he huffed, angrily.

it beeps and he looked at the temperature, "37.8... you really have a fever, it's fine though, all you have is a simple cold." he says, putting the thermometer away from your head.

"does this mean you'll have to take care of me?" you said, looking at him.

"....I have no choice" he told you in defeat.

you sigh, feeling bad you know he didn't want this, he didn't even expect to take care of you like some kind of baby.

"I'll bring some water, medicine, and a wet towel."

------

Nine brings water, and you rose up from his bed, sitting down to drink the water and medicine he handed to you.

you then lie down comfortably, pulling his blankets over your body.
Nine puts a wet towel on your head in caution.

both of your eyes were locked up for a second, and you smiled at the helpful demeanour he gave off.

to his reaction, he looks away, blushing a little.

"I'll just work on something, you rest while you can." he said, stopped blushing and his face fell serious.

as he was about to walk off you grabbed his wrist.

"h..hey uh.. is it okay if you.. stay here for a while.. I.." you stopped with your words, you couldn't control how you feel at this stage you were in, you were already enjoying Nines presence.

"..I can't sleep properly" you tried to excuse your actions for cutting him walking off like that.

he looks like he was in deep thought about it when you said that.

he then sat down on the floor next to you, "then.. I'll be here for you for a while ONLY" he emphasized the "only" part

you chuckled how he acted that way.

-------

as silence fell into the room again. you couldn't help but say something.

"why me?" you asked, catching Nine off guard.

"what do you mean?" he said confused by the sudden question.

you stared at the ceiling, you could see the paint was already shredding, like the walls in his room.

"why.. do you help me so much?" you ask desperate, waiting for his answer.

he doesn't answer.

it just made things awkward now.

"I.." he finally lets out.
"I'm..not sure.. now that you've mentioned it.. I never really helped anyone in the past."you could hear a tint of sadness in your voice, which made your ears fell.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up." you said, feeling bad.

"...it's.." he looks at you.

"it's nothing. don't pry on it." he said, looking at you dead in the eyes.

you hum at his typical attitude. "wasn't thinking about it."

....

"hey" you said, still awake
"what?" he answered

"y'know.. the more I stare at your ceiling, the more I kinda wish I could see the stars." you said.

you managed to reach out your hand, imagining you could see stars, and thinking you could reach them.

"stars are just a bunch of burning hot gas, they're like mini sun's. trust me, you don't wanna see them." he comments in a snarky way all of a sudden.

"haha, you want me to trust you all of a sudden?" you laughed and teased him.

"even if it's just some kind of burning hot gas, wouldn't you agree how beautiful they look at night?" you asked, he perks up, looking at you in the eyes, he looked at you the same way you both did earlier.

his eyes view you like a different person, it wasn't the same way he always looked at people, but something gave it a special look.

"listen, even though I'm just rambling about the stars, even though I never knew what it looks like, one of my two uh..." you thought about sharing this memory to Nine, so you just called knucks and rebel friends instead of stating their names.

"my Friends described it to me. They always tell me stories of how life used to be like before the chaos council came in, I was mesmerized by their simple sounding words.

Even when I was a still kid when they told me this, till this day I'm still hoping I could see them.." you smiled happily of the thought you, rebel, and knucks shared a memory to.

Nine still looks at you, not looking away, he felt a little jealous that you had Friends to love and care.

But the way you express your feelings to him, made him a little... questionable.

silence falls again, but this time, it felt like you were both starting to feel comfortable.

"have I ever told you how comfortable your bed was also? it's so soft and minty and.." your voice slurred like a drunk mobian.

Nine could tell you were feeling drowsy by now, and he was still silent, not letting out a word after the information you told him.

your eyes shut down, and your body starts to feel ease at the warm blanket that certainly wasn't yours.

You could hear Nine's footsteps walking off, the sound inching away further and further. you ignored it, he did emphasize he would stick around with you for a while 'ONLY'

he was probably going to work on something too, as he mentioned before.

-----------

you woke up, feeling alot more better now.
You were thankful your body was recovering after that sleep.

well--long sleep.

you looked at the time noticing it was already 9 at night.

you could also remember your sleep somehow cutting off, and forced yourself to fall asleep, but that was because you felt sleepy and you didn't get enough sleep from yesterday.

you dragged your body away from Nines bed, and walked outside his bedroom.

you obviously found him sitting down working on something.
He immediately stops what he's doing and turns around in a flash, noticing you.

"oh, you're awake now.. and I assume you're doing fine?" he tilted his head waiting for a response.

"better than ever" you said enthusiastically, and possibly lying because you weren't mentally fine. (hope you guys are doing fine /genuine)

Nine looks like he was going to say something, but he brushed it off
"anyways.. I uh made this device." he said, giving one of it to you, it's like a circular.. attachable.. pin thing?

"you put it on the back of your hand, by the way." he advised you.

"oh! uh..alright" you put it on the back of your hand, and it was automatically attached.

"with this device, we will be able to keep in touch" he explained to you.

"so it's like a communicating device?" you said further.

"yeah, we can make calls or messages too" he said proudly at his creation.

"how long did it take you to make this?" you asked while looking at his creation.

"how long did you sleep?" he said smirking

"uh..I don't know..I was.. asleep?" you shrugged

"anyways.. I gotta bounce, thanks for this device thing nine, and thanks for helping me with that fever thing, I owe you a ton..." you scratched your head, still a little embarrassed he had to take care of you like a caretaker.

"I'll text you when I'm home!" you said waving off

the door behind you closes, and you ran back to the base as fast as you can.

"..bye" he said even when the door was already closed shut.

while you ran in the multiple wet puddles that was created from the rain earlier.
you suddenly remembered something, and you were hitting your head multiple times for being this dumb.

you were still wearing nines clothes!
you blushed embarrassed, running back to his workshop to get your clothes back and return Nines pants and shirt.

even if your clothes were still damp from the rain earlier, you can't show rebel and knucks what you were wearing.

......

author here- hope you guys are enjoying the story !! vote or comment if you'd like !!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

761K 24K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...
47.5K 866 20
Hello everyone this is a Shadow x reader fanfiction I hope you like it because I'm going to try my best to make it as good as possible HI GUYS I A...
57.8K 1.2K 53
This is my first fan-fiction please don't judge lol Written when I was 14. #9 in ryanross #189 panicatthedisco
86.3K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021