Mister Sinners | 18+

By EroticMarie

"My twin bosses want me... I am their toy." ❦ Ciara Nevera was a lonely woman. She didn't go on dates, or occ... More

0
1

2

13.8K 271 80
By EroticMarie

Days passed. I was so grateful that I hadn't seen Shawn or my boss. It felt like they were avoiding me, but who was I to complain. I didn't know if I could face either one of them after Shawn heard me fucking his brother. Not to mention, the brother that I fucked was my boss. One thing I did notice, though, was the huge increase in my salary. Just as promised, I was given a raise. I only wished I didn't sleep with my boss just to get it. Now, I felt like a whore who never worked hard to get where she's at.

I was making my way into the building when I managed to catch my boss's eye. He was just exiting his all black, brand-new BMW when we saw each other. My gut told me to look away, so looking away was what I did.

It was cold outside, even though I was wearing the thickest coat I owned. Once I pulled the office doors open, I was expecting to be embraced by warmth. Christmas was nearing, so I thought that's maybe they would crank up the heat for a celebration of warmth. Despite how freezing cold it was, the lobby smelled of peppermint and hot chocolate, and there was a gigantic Christmas tree in the middle, decorated with black, silver, and ivory ornaments. Not to mention the warm light that managed to grasp everyone's attention. Gifts decorated the floor just underneath the bristles of the tree. I was sure the gifts were going to be to foster children, just like they were every year.

"Goodmorning, Miss Nevera!" the receptionist exclaimed from behind her desk. I gave her a smile just before it fell from my face at the sound of the office doors opening. I already knew who was behind me.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Armani," the receptionist said with more enthusiasm as she gleamed behind me.

"Good morning, Miss Keys," he told her. I could hear him clear his throat so I spun on my heels to face him, only immediately regretting it because all I could think about was him inside of me. "Miss Nevera..."

It was the way he said my name. I was becoming utterly obsessed with this man. His eyes found my own as a smile came across his face.

"I have to speak with you. I'll meet you in my office shortly?" He cocked up a brow. My boss sent shivers down my spine as I nodded my head. I tried my best to cover my nervousness up behind a smile, but by the look in his eye, I could tell he had seen right through it.

"Don't worry... I think he's just going to ask you if you'll be attending the party later on tonight? We're celebrating! Mr. Armani closed a deal with a very big company--he bought it out and it's estimated to be worth billions within the next five years," the receptionists gossiped. That was one thing I both loved and hated about the company. I loved to hear the new, latest, juicy gossip, but I hated when that gossip involved me.

If word got out about me not only sucking my boss's twin off, but also having sex with that said boss, and then getting a promotion right after... I would never hear the end of it. I would be known as the office slut. It was so stupid and childish. It felt like I was right back in high school, hiding all the details of my life away or forcing all of my creativity out the door just to fit in.

"Oh, okay, thank you," I told her with a tight-lipped smile. My heels clanked against the clean marble flooring as I made my way to the elevator.

Every step I took, I could feel dread growing deeper and deeper in the pit of my stomach. Pressing the 'up' button on the elevator, I patiently waited for the doors to open. It didn't take long.  A few of my coworkers greeted me as they stepped off the elevator and into the lobby.

I stepped into the elevator all alone and watched as the doors shut in front of me. All I did was press '25' to head up to not only my boss's floor, but mine as well. I didn't understand why I felt so nervous until the elevator began to move. It only had gone up one floor before it stopped, and the doors opened up again.

My heart dropped to my feet at the sight of Shawn. I could now tell the difference between my boss and Shawn. Shawn always looked like he was just up to no good. He came off more intimidating, while his twin brother was of lighter spirit but still demanded respect by only his aura.

A smirk came across his face at the sight of me. He stepped into the elevator with his hands buried in his pockets. All I could think about was how I had his c*ck at my lips only days ago. The elevator doors closed.

He smelled good. It was a very clean, masculine smell. It matched him perfectly. He was dressed in black slacks, the shiniest pair of black dress shoes I'd ever seen. They were leather, which is also unlike anything my boss would ever wear. He didn't have a suit jacket on like my boss typically did. He only wore a black button-down with the sleeves folded up his elbows. His hair was sleeked back with a few strands hanging in front of his face. I could see a scar running from his eyebrow to corner of his jaw. He had a light chisel along his jawline and mustache. His eyes were almond shaped and were a beautiful hazel. His eyelashes were long, his lips were plump and pink. Not to mention, he was tall--like extremely tall.

He was definitely a beautiful man, and he knew it, too.

"Good morning, Ciara." Shawn smiled. Another difference I could note was that Shawn called me by my first name, whereas my boss only referred to me by my last name.

"Good morning, Shawn," I said, emphasizing his name. I wanted it be known that I knew he wasn't my boss, and I wasn't going to make that mistake again.

He smiled. Shawn pointed at the '25' on the elevator. "You going to see your boss?"

There was a knowing look in his eye. He probably assumed I was going into the office to do something nasty with his brother, but that wasn't the case at all. I learned my lesson, and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Only because he asked me to see him this morning. It's strictly professional," I said. 

I wasn't sure why I wanted him to know that I wasn't trying to sleep with my boss again. Maybe I was trying to save my already ruined reputation, or maybe I just wanted to get rid of that judgmental look in his eye. I really didn't know.

"Hmm..." Shawn hummed. He stared at me openly. It was obvious with the way his gaze slowly drifted down my body that he had no care in the world if I knew he wanted me. 

"I keep thinking about that day when you came in the office all nervous and shaky..." He licked his lips and I stupidly followed the movement with my eyes. He definitely noticed because he smirked at me. "How it didn't take much persuasion to get you down right in front of me. God, and those soft, full lips that hugged my dick with perfection... that was my favorite part. It's been hard to forget it."

I parted my lips so I could speak, but nothing would come out. He took a step toward me, so I took a step back. We were playing a game of cat and mouse as he continued to stalk his prey. He cornered me in the elevator and emergency stopped it--all in one go. 

Call me a slut because my core was throbbing. He pushed me up against the wall, and he leaned so close that I could feel his breath against my ear as he whispered, "Only for us to be interrupted by my brother. You don't understand my jealousy as I heard you moaning from his c*ck."

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered out. 

"You should be."

His hand was pulling up my pencil skirt before I had even had a chance to stop him. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to stop him. He yanked my skirt up to the point my lacy red underwear was in plain view. Shawn hooked my leg around his waist and pressed his hard-on against my pussy.

"I'm the one that made you wet, didn't I?" he asked me. I wasn't sure why I found myself shaking my head. He was such a turn on, but it was only because I thought he was my boss, the man I had been crushing on since I was hired.

He pushed my panties to the side and with his thumb, he pushed inside of me. I didn't need him to say a word to confirm what was going on down there, I could feel it. I was so wet. He placed me down and began to unfasten his pants. The sound of him slowly unzipping his pants left a chill to run down my spine.

"I know I make you wet," he whispered in my ear. "Tell me you want me."

"I-"

"Say it."

"Yes, I want you," I whispered in my horny haze. It smelled like sex in the elevator, but neither of us gave a fuck. He lifted me up, both my legs quickly wrapping around his waist, and he entered me all in one go. A loud moan climbed out of my throat as he slammed into me again and again. He wasn't slow and passionate like his brother... no, he fucked me... hard.

"Tell me you love it," he growled.

"Fuck! I love it!" I exclaimed. "I love the way you fill me. God, you make me feel so good!"

With that, he was fucking me faster, hitting places I never felt before. The sound of my wet pussy and his balls slapping against me everytime he entered me echoed through the elevator. He was fucking me so good a tear fell from my eye. 

In seconds, I was squeezing around his shaft as he continued to move his long, thick cock inside of me. I had cum all around him, making him move even quicker and slicker inside of me. My body was on fire.

The elevator began to move again, and just like that, he shuddered against me as he nutted inside of me. I was completely frozen as spurt after spurt of Shawn's cum entered me. Slowly, he pulled out and put me back down. I could feel his cum running down my leg as I pushed my skirt back down. He quickly pulled his pants up and fastened them just as the doors opened.

--

I LOVE THIS STORY!! What do you guys think?

If you want earlier chapters, head over to my patreon https://patreon.com/eroticmarie or click the link in my bio. 

Who is your favorite twin so far? I'm dying to know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 57.9K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 85.7K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...