𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐳

By Aim2her

Read to find out. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FIVE

FORTY-FOUR

2.9K 153 36
By Aim2her

Wet Dreamz

𝐋𝐀, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐚𝐧. 𝟏𝐬𝐭

-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭

☆★☆★☆

-Five Years  Later- Dream & Lucas stood in the backyard of their two story suburban house watching kids run away freely.

January 1st, it was now Brielle's fifth birthday party that was carnival themed.

The couple had been happily married for five years, they moved into a beautiful five bedroom, four bathroom home in the upper suburbs in California.

Lucas owned a local community center along with owning his own mechanic shop while Dream owned her own restaurant like her mother.

"Mommy!" Brielle ran over towards her parents. "What's wrong with you crazy girl?" Lucas looked down at his daughter.

"LJ said a bad wordddd" She spoke making the two chuckle. "Tell uncle Landon" Dream laughed

Landon had a five year old son who'd be turning six at the end of the year, he was happily married to a woman he met when he was twenty-years old.

Dream smiled at her beautiful daughter, the young girl was a perfect mix of the both of her parents.

The girl was light skin with freckles all over her face, she had beautiful light brown eyes & a head full of curly brown hair.

Brielle had one dimple on her left cheek just like Lucas, she had height on her which she definitely got from her father.

When it came to Brielle's personality it was outgoing & happy like her mother's, she could talk for minutes on in without noticing her run on sentences.

Brielle was also very smart for her age, she learned how to walk, crawl, & talk at a very young age so her doctor described her as 'advanced'

"Bye mommy! I'll be back" Brielle waved before running off.

"My baby so damn proper" Dream chuckled grabbing Lucas's hand as they walked over to her parents. "She really is" He laughed

The couple made it over to Marcus & Tasha who stood with Leanne & Nate, although Lucas's parents never got back together they were cordial they didn't have any bad blood towards each other.

"Hey" Dream waved. "Hey princess, I like how y'all did the party" Marcus spoke

Dream smiled, lucas & dream planned the party very well though out.

The theme was a carnival themed, the decorations were pink & white, there was a hot dog stand, different food trucks, popcorn man along with a cotton candy man, an ice cream parlor , along with a treat table.

The backyard had a bounce house in it, there were mini carnival games all around & the hot tub was decorated with bubbles & carnival toys.

There was a big background drop that had a picture of Brielle's carnival birthday shoot along with customized snacks & drink that had her face on it.

There were custom coloring books that had her face also and face painters.

Brielle had explained to her parents that she wanted her birthday to be very over the top so that's what they had given her, it wasn't a shocker that Brielle was spoiled but that's exactly how they wanted it.

As long as she was respectful the young girl got anything she wanted.

"Thank you, shit costed a shit ton of money" Dream sighed making the group laugh. "It ain't nothing to go into my bank account" Marcus shrugged

"Daddy I'm grown now I don't want to depend on you for money anymore" Dream laughed, Marcus still treated his daughter as if she was sixteen years old allowing her to go into his bank account whenever she wanted to.

"I don't give a fuck how grown you is, I told you- you gone be my princess forever and you can always get whatever you want from me" Marcus smiled

"I hear ya' and I love you" Dream smiled. "I love you too, you been so stubborn the money you turn down just be going straight into my grand daughter fund" He shook his head

"As it should"

Brielle was definitely spoiled from all four of her grandparents, the young girl definitely had everyone wrapped around her fingers.

"I still can't believe y'all sneaky ass ran off and got married man" Tasha shook her head. "Man that was one hell of a day y'all would not stop calling us" Lucas laughed

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Baby I'm fucking scared" Dream spoke as the two stood infront of her parent's house. "You are grown dream" Lucas chuckled

The couple had just gotten married earlier this morning now this was the time to come out to their parents who had been calling them all day.

Dream wasn't sure why she was so afraid but she was definitely shaking in her boots. "You can't be scared baby you did it" Lucas chuckled grabbing Brielle's car seat.

"Whew okay, you're totally right let's go" Dream nodded walking  towards the front door, the young woman punched in a few number before the door popped open.

Dream looked at Lucas before they made their way into the family room revealing her parents sitting with Kimora & Landon.

"YOU SNEAKY ASS LI' GIRL" Tasha jumped up walking towards her daughter, dream shook her head chuckling. "Mommyyyy" She drug out

"Lucas let me take her from you right quick we'll be right back" Tasha spoke grabbing her daughter's hand, the two walked inside the furthest guest room.

Dream sighed sitting on the bed. "Don't feel ashamed dream- you can't feel ashamed about something you wanted baby" Tasha looked at her daughter

"Mommy I'm not ashamed I just don't want y'all to judge me....."

"I won't judge you baby but I have one question... is this something you want for the rest of our life baby? You're stuck now and you're still young love I know that you guys have a child and moved in together but marriage is a whole different ball .." Tasha spoke

"I know mom, this is what I want to do I'm sure very sure I don't see myself being with anybody else after Lucas he's the love of my life and I'm very happy with him.." Dream responded

Tasha smiled. "Well baby if this is what you truly want I support you all the way and congratulations I'm proud of you and beyond happy for you" Tasha spoke

Dream smiled hugging her mother tightly, all she wanted was her parents support & acceptance in reality.

"Thank you mommy, I love you" Dream spoke. "I love you too pretty princess"  Tasha smiled

The two stood up leaving the guest room going back inside the living seeing Marcus & Lucas standing off the side speaking.

"Married before me is crazy" Landon spoke up with an eye roll. "Yeah I'm jealous ion' care I deserve a real one" He placed a hand on his heart.

"We got a hater in the chat I see" Dream laughed. "On a real note congratulations kid I'm proud of you"

"Thank you Landon"

"Come here now" Marcus looked ahead at his daughter, dream walked over to her father as her heartbeat sped up in fear, she wasn't use to her father being serious with her.

"Dad..."

"Dream, stop playing with me" He mugged, dream sighed lowly following her father into his bedroom. "I'm s- Dream stop talking"

"First all let me let you know ain't no reason you should be sorry dream if that's some you wanted don't apologize to me or nobody" Marcus spoke

"Okay..." She mumbled

"Dream you know much pressure marriage is foreal?" Marcus sat down looking ahead at his daughter. "I know daddy and I swear I can handle it"

"I know you can handle it too dream you strong but dream you also young and haven't even explore life foreal babygirl this yo' first relationship now it's gone be yo' last you haven't experienced anything outside of Lucas now you stuck you know that right?"

"I know and I promise this is what I want, I know Lucas is who I want to be with for the rest of my life I don't doubt that at all"

"Are you sure this what you want? You not doing because of Brielle or nothing right?"

"I'm not..."

"Are you sure dream? Like dead ass I'm being serious with you right now I don't want you to do shit you gone regret in a couple years drew I need you to be positive I don't want to see you heartbroken or nun of that" Marcus spoke

"I'm positive dad, I promise"

"Alright dream... I love you kid I just want you to make smart decisions you ain't just thinking about yourself anymore you know princess?" He spoke

"I know daddy I promise and I love you too always"

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I'm really glad you guys are still together, many people who get married don't last long so I'm happy for you guys" Nate smiled. "You would know" Leanne muttered causing their mouth to drop.

"Here they go, thank you dad I appreciate that"

"Come on so we can tell everyone it's time to cut they cake baby these kids been fucking up my yard since ten this morning" Dream shook her head making Lucas laugh.

Lucas latched onto her hand walking over to the microphone grabbing it handing over to dream.

Their backyard was filled with kids, it was Lucas's family from Oklahoma and Dream's family which was an extended event to their family in Atlanta who flew in for the event everyone really showed love for their child and for that they were appreciative.

"Hey everyone, if you guys could come towards the main table so we can cut the cake and open presents that'll be great!" Dream spoke

"Go get Brielle while I light the candles"

Dream made her towards the table along with the party, once she made it to the table she grabbed her lighter lighting the number 5 candle.

Soon enough Lucas walked over with Brielle on his hip as the family surrounded the table. "Lucas you know she too fucking big" Landon spoke

"No I'm notttt" Brielle responded. "Shitttt"

"Stop messing with my baby" Dream laughed pointing at her brother. "You ready baby?" She looked at Brielle who sat in the chair.

"Yes"

"Okay 1.....2..."

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to youuuu happy birthday to Brielle happy birthday to you!" They sung

"Are you one?"
"No!"
"Are you two?"
"No!"
"Are youuu three?"
"No!"
"Are you fourrrr?"
"No!"
"ARE YOU FIVEEE?"

"YESSSS!" She responded making them laugh before they continued singing. "Happy birthday to Brielle show happy fifth birthday to youuu!" The song ended making everyone clap.

"Make a wish princess" Lucas spoke looking at the candle, Brielle put her head down before blowing that candles out making everyone clap again.

"Good job baby, what you wish for?" Dream questioned removing the candle from the cake. "I wished forrr another sibling!" She smiled making the crowd laugh.

"Oh that's a bad wish I think we should relight the candles for you baby" Dream spoke making Lucas chuckle, another baby definitely wasn't in their plans in this lifetime .

"I hope I get a sister all I got is LJ and he's bad" Brielle shook her head. "I'm not bad bri!" LJ defended.

"Yeah cause my son ain't bad, that's you" Landon bucked. "No, him got a potty mouth like you!" Brielle bucked.

"Man you my favorite li' person I swear" Landon chuckled looking at his niece. "Excuse me?" LJ looked up.

"After you of course"

"Y'all are crazy, baby you wanna help daddy cut the cake?" Dream looked at her daughter. "Yes!" She smiled

Dream watched Lucas grab Brielle's arm pulling her closer to the cake before guiding the knife in her hand cutting a big slice of cake. "That's for you baby I'll cut everybody else piece" Lucas informed

"Thank you, I love you guys" Brielle smiled at her parents. "You welcome, and we love you too always" Lucas responded

Dream smiled placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead. "The best parents ever!" She smiled.

Dream felt her heart flutter anytime her daughter said anything sweet, Brielle was truly her pride & joy.

-Later that night-

"Baby please stop playing with me..." Dream cuffed her mouth as the couple stood in their bathroom. "Baby.." Lucas chuckled

"Boy it ain't no fucking way" Dream chuckled. "Baby number two in five years I think that's good the way I be fucking the life out of you" Lucas shrugged

Dream laughed. "Lucas stop this is serious I can't believe this is happening I think Brielle manifested this shit" She shook her head.

"She probably did" Lucas laughed placing the pregnancy test in keepsake box. "I'm happy" Lucas shrugged

"I am too I'm just shocked...."

"Family of four now" He shrugged

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THAT'S A FUCKING WRAP

BYEEEE, LOVE EVERYONE WHO MADE IT TO THE END💓💓💓💓💓, don't forget to vote 💖💖💖💖

A/N it's a whole chapter after this 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30K 200
Title basically says all!
78.9K 3.6K 39
read to find out 😛
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

81.2K 1.5K 31
You Mines Now Read and Find out
83.9K 3K 33
bwwm