The Diamond

Galing kay writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... Higit pa

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

4. I hope you are not a Villain.

74.2K 4.1K 1.3K
Galing kay writingsbymelek

"I AM NEVER GONNA LET HER GO NOW!

SHE IS MINE FROM THIS MOMENT.."

These were the thoughts all roaming in Amrit's mind when he saw Manheer after 2 freaking years. He scanned her from head to toe as if thinking it is a dream and she would disappear if he did not do so.

AMRIT'S POV
I was completely thrilled by the beauty who was infront of me. Wearing a white middi dress with her hair loose along with those flats.. She was looking like an absolute goddess. Though that slit in her dress was making her legs flaunt and look more hot, I was not liking her legs being exposed infront of my men. Even though they are my men, she is fucking mine too and that is for me to see, not for anyone else.

While thinking such thoughts, I felt the softest touch ever on my arm. God it is softer than the silk, softer than the cotton, softer than the...and someone snapped infront of me.

Wait..
Someone has guts to snap infront of me..
"HELLO?! Sir, are you really fine?! I am sorry if I hurt you by any chance, Are you okay" my diamond said.
Godd, she again said that word.
Once she is with me, she has to learn never to say that word infront of me.
I came back to my senses and nodded yes and said that I was fine.

The moment I said that, she removed her hand from my arm.
Diamond please, no don't do that..
But I couldn't stop her.
Wait?! Did I just say please?!
Fuck what is this girl doing to me!!
I saw her passing a cute smile to me and then leaving towards her table.
Towards her friend.

I came to Lujuria to have a nice talk with the Chef, but who knew I would find my peace, MY DIAMOND.
Instead of going to the Chef, I went towards the VIP lounge which was closest to her table so I can watch her and listen to her talks.

"Uff yaar I am so much hungry" my diamond said to her friend.
"Well, thats what happens when you don't have breakfast" her friend replied.
"Manu you know it that you do not have a good immune system then why do you do this!!!" her friend said again.

Oh so my diamond's name is Manu I guess.
And wait, what the fuck, she has weak immunity and she did not eat her breakfast.
Fuck it. She is just like a baby, but no worries, she will be MY BABY.. and I will protect her and take care of her at any cost..

Then my diamond and her friend saw the waiter coming but he came forward and came to me instead.
Uff my diamond is hungry and this motherfucker is coming to me instead of her. But what's his mistake again, he knows I am the king of both the underworld and the Rajasthan..
But everyone will have to learn.
When my diamond is there infront of me, even she is my queen.

I told the waiter to take their order first and he went to them.

"I would like have some italian pasta along with italian salad and she would eat?!" Her friend said
And my diamond excitedly interrupted and said "NUTELLA WAFFLES."

Fuck she is cute.

"Manu, you can't have Nutella waffles as your breakfast, have something heavy so you remain energised all day."

"Love, please don't interfere, you know how much I love Nutella waffles, besides I am paying so I will buy whatever I want" she said.

Oh so she loves Nutella waffles. NOTED!

"Ok then eat something more along with it, I wont let you go without you eating something nice, you know if you don't have your breakfast nicely, you will be sneezing all day" her friend said.

So my baby is actually immature.

After sometime their dishes came and they started to eat.

My diamond took out a small retro camera and clicked pictures of food.

"Don't post them now, post when you reach home.. concentrate on food first."
her friend said.

Her friend is really concerned for my diamond I see. My diamond has a good taste in friends.

"Okay janaab, jive tusi kahonge, apa ovien kar lavange" my diamond said.
(Okay mam, we'll do as you direct)

Suddenly her friend's phone rang and she made a sad face.

"Manu, I will have to go" she said.

"Wait, what, where, how, take me with you" my love said while still chewing her food.

"You know the place where my internship is starting next week, my boss just sent me a text to give him some papers regarding Id proof." She said.

Now here I can't say I did not do anything. 😬

Her friend is really nice but I can't wait to enter my love's life.

I have waited alot of time.
Not much.

Even though I wasn't able to find her in these 2 years, I still have connections stronger than anyone else and getting their all information was a matter of 5 mins for me.

As soon as Arjun saw my diamond he managed to gather all her as well as her friend's information and because of that, I contacted her friend's boss so that she can leave us two alone here.

I will read my love's file when I am alone. Right now, my only focus is seeing her live. Not her pics.

"Okay then let me eat first, I will also go with you" my love said to her friend

Hey, no don't do this love, I did this so that I can stay with you...

"Manu, listen, you eat and enjoy okay, afterall tonight is veer ji's birthday, you have to shop as well. I promise to join you as soon as I can. Also, we never know what the working environment is, what if he gets a wrong impression by seeing a friend along." Her friend said.

Damn. This girl is cool.

My love made a crying face and pouted. Gosh, how badly I want to kiss those lips.
Control Amrit.
Control.

Her friend took her bag and then hugged my diamond and then left.

My love took out her airpods from her purse and started to eat her waffles.

Now was the thing.
How to introduce myself.

Alright.
We have a plan.
A perfect plan.

MANHEER'S POV

When I was coming back from the restroom, I collided into a guy. I said sorry to him but I kinda felt he is dangerous by the aura that I recieved from him. Because of this dangerous aura I was reluctant to look up and see him.

He did not utter a single word when I apologised to him, and instead came towards me.

When I felt him close to me.
I looked up.

Pure green eyes.
Oh my god.
I am dead.
Dark brown hair with a muscular body.
WOW!!!
Exactlyyyy like the men I read in fictional books.

He was dressed up exactly like a royal prince. No not like a prince but like a KING.

His atmosphere was so expensive that I really felt for a second that he is somewhat a king or something....

I wanted to kind of touch his hands which had those sexy viens on them. And fucking god knows why, I did.
I asked him again.
And ooh!
This mister replied me politely despite his dangerous aura..
NOICE...
I saw his guards when bowing infront of me..
Well maybe they were bowing infront of him and not me..So lets not get delulu.

I smiled at him nd went towards Love on the table.
We are havingg Nutella waffles!!!
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!
But suddenly Love had to go to her office..sad lifee..

I just picked up my airpods cause I don't know why I felt someone watching me.

Right when Love left, I started eating my Nutella waffles.
Damn.
These are the best waffles I have ever eaten.
I asked the waiter for one more plate.
And I was so much happy for choosing this place as my breakfast spot.

I went towards the bar to pay the bill when I saw the same man from before sitting there.

And god knows why when I noticed him,
I said "hi" to him extreme cheerfully as I do with my other friends.

My extrovert ass.

He gave me the cutest smile of all time and came towards me.
Damn. This is getting cool or hot?!
Even I don't know.

He came towards me and asked, "can I buy you a drink?!"

I was all alone and had nothing to do, so surely had time to make new friends, so I said
"Do they serve cold coffee?!"
"Ofcourse they do" he said while looking at the waiter.
The waiter looked confused and then instantly said yes mam, yes sir, we will make cold coffee for you.

"Wait, wow thats really cool." I said.

He gestured me towards a chair and pulled a bar chair for me to sit comfortably.

WHAT A GENTLEMAN!!

(If only she knew he is far from being a gentleman. He is a gentleman. But just for her.)

I said him thank you.
And our coffee arrived.
"So did you like the place?" He initiated the conversation.
And that is it.
I just want someone to initiate the conversation and then I will speak like hell.

"Dude, this place is muahh." I said while while kissing my fingers 🤌🏻.
Wait did he just blushed at this?

I continued to speak.."their Nutella waffles, are my favourite, I swear, whenever I am in Vancouver, this is my go to place." I gestered towards the place where the Chef was and screamed " Mr. Chef you better give me discounts okay, I will give you free promotion on my instagram. And health to your hands Mr. Chef, these are the best waffles I have ever eaten."
I said while taking a sip of my cold coffee.

Mister mysterious fictional man sitting right next to me laughed.

Wait he laughs as well..
(Buddy he laughs but only for you 😭)
He looks cute when he laughs.

"So you are not from Vancouver?"
he asked.

I took a sip of my coffee and proceeded to answer "I am from punjab, my brother lives here and I have 1 year internship here as well, I used to live in Calgary because I study in a university there"
And there I was giving my whole description to a stranger..but thats how friends are made right?!

"Wait, can I ask another question?"
He said.

I nodded in yes because I was too much concentrated on my coffee.

"For how long have you been in Calgary?"

"2 years"

He whispered something like "fuck" i guess..but I won't judge cause I did not hear it correctly maybe. I was much more into my coffee ....

"Oh wait, shit. Shit. shit. Shit." I said while standing up from my seat.

He also stood up with me and looked very much concerned about me and asked "what happened, are you fine?! You are not hurt. Are you? Is the coffee bad, do you need water?!"

"Oh quiet mister caringg , I behaved like this cause I just realised we didn't tell each other our names yet."

I sighed with relief and took out his hand and said..."Hi, I am Amrit. Amrit Singh Shekhawat."

"Hello, Mr. Amrit Singh Shekhawat. I am Manheer Kaur Gill."

AMRIT'S POV

What the actual fuck.
Her name is Manheer.
Which means the diamond of heart.
She is meant to be mine.

She is for real a diamond.

MY FREAKING DIAMOND.
MY HEER.

"Oh Heer, you had scared me for a second while behaving like that"
I said.

"Wait, are we giving each other nicknames?!"

I made a confusing face.

"You just called me Heer"
She said
(Heer means diamond)

"Oh well" i was about to say something when she interrupted me in between and said
"hmm, I will also give you a nickname. How about Amrood?!"

"What, Amrood" i asked as I was shocked.

(Amrood means guava)

"Don't tell me you don't know hindi, your name is Indian." She said.

"Well Heer, I do know hindi but savaal yeh hai ki aap hamein Amrood kyu bula rhi hain?" I said.

(Well Heer I do know Hindi but the question is why are you called me Amrood) (Amrood=Guava)

"Kyuki Amrit se Amru bana and Amru se Amrood"..she said and she laughed so much at this..

(Because I made Amrit Amru and then Amru to Amrood)

I couldn't resist myself and smiled at her.
She can call me anything she wants.
After all she s mine.

All of my guards were so much shocked after hearing Heer's talks. She was just like a little kid.
Her talks were full of innocence.
She is just like a light to my darkness.

The way a coal has his diamond.
I have my Heer.

"Omg itna time ho gaya, I have to go" She said while watching her watch.

(Omg its too much time, I have to leave)

I asked her what happened and she said that its her brother's birthday tonight and she has to do shopping. But the only problem was she did not know about various shops and places.

"Bas itni si chinta, chaliye apko saarey Vancouver ki sair krwayein aur shopping karwaein"
I said.

(This is your problem, come I ll show you Vancouver and let's shop)

"Aap koi serial killer vagaira toh nahi na" she asked.

(You are not a serial killer right?)

Fuck, does she know who I am...these were the only thoughts in my mind when she said ..

"Nahi maine vo kahanion mein padha hai, kayi bari villain ladki ko aise hi kidnap kr leta hai.." she said..

(No no I mean I have read in books, sometimes villain kidnaps the girl)

"Hum apki zindagi ke Villain nahi, hero banana chahte hain..aur agar Villain hain bhi, then this Villain would BURN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR HIS HEER."
I don't know what had possesed me when I said these words.

(I don't want to be the Villain of your life Heer. I want to be the Hero. And even if I am the Villain, this Villain would burn the world for his Heer.)

But every single line was so fucking true.
I would burn the world for her.

She laughed innocently at these lines and then said .."toh chalo fir chalein"..

"Wait a second". She said.

She went towards the Chef and paid for her breakfast as well as the coffee and said.."this is my forever favourite restaurant..if anytime you get an order of Nutella waffles from UberEats at 2 am in the night..just understand its your Manheer.." she said..

How funny, I thought. I came here to shut the restaurant down, but I found her and now this is her favourite restaurant.

"Why did you pay for the coffee it was my treat!" I said while we were walking.

"No worries, ab toh maine apka nickname rkh diya, matlab ab hum friends hain, ab agli treat ap de dena, yeh meri samjh lo".. she said while smiling so cutely...

(No worries, now I have given you a nickname, it means we are friends now, you can pay for the next treat!)

I went towards the door of the restaurant and opened for her.

She said thank you to me.

And then we went towards my Car.

***************************************

I hope you all liked the update.
It was pretty long...

How far are you liking the characters?
Who is your favourite character?

Also you can follow me on Instagram @writingsbymelek
........

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

260K 15.7K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
115K 10.7K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
1.6M 130K 59
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...
117K 6.4K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...