Percy jackson: The Way of Wat...

By fantasydreamreader

Persephone Jackson, hero of Olympus and slayer of Kronos wakes up under a water tree with strange spirits ca... More

Author's note
The sacrifice
Pandora , Eywa and the Ocean Celebration
Metkayina Clan
Learning the ways of the clan
Welcoming the Sullys
Getting to know the Sullys
Teaching the way of water
Break up a fight
Saving Lo'ak
Author note
Percy and Payakan
Author note
Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth
Love and War
The Attack of the Sky people
Protecting her friends
Return of the Demigods
Together as One
More pictures
The battle (1)
Vote
The battle (2)
The battle (3)
New family and true love
Author note
NEW STORY CROSSOVER
Winner

Could I love again?

4.4K 157 20
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader 

Days have passed, and Neteyam and Anoung both understood their feeling for each other but they are trying their best to tell percy how they feel. But every time they tried to tell her, they hesitate and talked to her about something else or in anoung case. Loa'k always takes her away asking for more stories of her adventure and learning her fighting style.

"Anoung calm down," Neteyam said as Loa'k ran off with percy who was confused. "Forest boy your brother is annoying me"

" at least it's not me, he is keeping you from. just little percy" He said signing

One day during an eclipse, the group arrived on their ilus to the cove of the ancestors."Here we are." Tsireya said "This is the Cove of our Ancestors. It is the most sacred place."

"It is....and the Eclipse is the best time to be here," Percy said as she gently pats Aqua's and Tyson's heads. Everyone looks amazed as the eclipse happened and the place turns dark and glowed 

"There it is. The Spirit Tree." Percy said pointing to the underwater tree

"I remember when father brought Sea flower." Anoung said, "This was the very place my father, mother, and some of our people saw creatures singing in harmony as they saw her floating in the middle of the tree if I recall it happened at the 5 mins eclipse "

" Sea flower?" Percy said 

" what? don't like it...then what about seaweed brain?" this made percy freeze and looked away saddened at a memory she felt. This worried Anoung seeing her expression.

"I like that....sea flower....it suits you percy," Neteyam said coming next to her and gently holding her hand which was tiny compared to his hand "I feel Anoung fits seaweed Brain title better"

"What? Hey!!" Anoung said which made percy laugh and smile. This made anoung look away red and neteyam chuckled. "Calm down lo'ak, " Tsreyia said calling him down before he does something drastic to her brother.

Soon they were in the tree and everyone slowly connected their queues. Neteyam see percy being wrapped around by several of the tree-floating wines as she closed her eyes.

Neteyam and Anoung both connect their queue and close their eyes.

Neteyam opens his eyes but his body was different. He was shorter and his skin was tan. He sees clothes on him similar to human scientists wear daily back in his clan. He was human!

Looking amazed at his body, he hear two shouts and ran to the noise to see two human boys pointing at each other in fear and confusion.

"Who are you!!" They both said and neteyam recognise their voices. It was Anoung and Lo'ak ...they are human too.

"Anoung lo'ak!" Neteyam calls to them "Calm down....we just somehow turned human....you know like percy."

"What?!" Anoung said shocked as Lo'ak after breaking out of his shock looks at his reflection in the river next to them.

"I look awesome as a human...you think this is how Dad looked like before he became Navi?" Lo'ak said

"I look better than u skwang," Anoung said looking at his reflection. "No scratch that he is the hottest among us" he wriggle his eyebrows at neteyam who blushed and looked away till

Till lo'ak kick him in the shin. "Bro, why did you do that?" Neteyam said as he helps anoung up "You okay?"

"Well, he de...." he stopped as he heard laughter across the woods. "That voice?" He said as the boys recognize the voice. They head to it and saw percy playing with some people. One was riding on shadows and the other was flying in the air as she attack them with water balls.

One was even attacking with fire as two girls were on top of a bear. 

'WHAT IN EYWA IS HAPPENING HERE?!' The three boys thought in fear and confusion as percy tackles the other human and they were all on the ground laughing. even the bear turned back into a man.

"Man I needed that....been a while since I felt young," the Latino man said sitting up as everyone did. 

" you have not felt young for more than 100 years, Leo" Percy said laughing "it nice to see you all again" 

"We missed you too percy...you were the bond of your friendship and still are even after you passed away," Jason said panting her head as she smiled at him. 

This made two of the Navis jealous till something grabs their legs and hangs them upside down it was shadows that grabbed them,

"We got some stalkers here." one tall man who looked extremely dangerous and like a mafia boss. "Know them Persephone?"

"Wait...neteyam,Anoung and Lo'ak? Nico put them down! they are the ones I told you guys...my friends in Pandora" Percy said Nico put them back on their feet and percy checked on the boys." you three alright...and how are you humans? and in my vision?"

"We have no idea what happened," Neteyam said "It's strange"

"Percy are those your demigod family you told me about?" Lo'ak asked remembering her stories. Percy smiled and introduced them one by one "Yes that is Jason, Nico, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and Piper." She said before turning to them " And the big guy behind you is my half-brother Tyson"

"what big guuuuuuuuu?" Lo'ak said seeing tall Tyson smiling happily behind them "Hello sissy friends!" he said 

"HOLY EYWA HE HAS ONE EYE?! THAT IS SO COOL!" Lo'ak said. Soon all the boys were interacting with her friends. Percy smiled and sighed as Nico and Jason came to her.

"So two boyfriends? not bad...but that is normal for percy, isn't that right?" Nico said which make percy cough in the air.

"wait what?!" Percy said confused "They are not my boyfriends! they are dating each other!"

"They both look at you like you are the most precious thing in the world," Jason said, " I thought you had grown out of your obliviousness percy. they both feel for you"

Percy looked at neteyam and anoung having fun with each other as she looked away sad. She couldn't....she is not fit to love them. She is human and they are na'vi.....her love life is horrible as it is and if she could love them. She can't mate them and she had lost her ability to ever have children from the many dangerous quests in her old life.

Her brothers saw her expression and pat her head in comfort. " Percy.....I know what your thinking" Nico said "You are worthy to find love again. Just cause one failed love doesn't mean you are not worthy to be loved by someone again. Andrew was a jerk and you are the most loyal person I know....you deserve the best person."

" But...we are different...they are Navi and I am human...we can't be together even if we are...Anoung is destined to be chief and he needs to have children to continue to line. I can't be selfish."

Jason sighed " Love works in different ways....your mom fell in love with a god and had you....love is stronger than it is....even when it's not Aphrodite controlling it. Plus we are Roman and Greek. You know how in various legends in amazons and how man was created by Prometheus?"

"By clay?" She said 

"bingo," Jason said " better make your clay sculpting skills spot on" The big three smiled and chuckled. Percy looked at the two na'vis and looked away blushing and went into deep thinking till she heard a voice.

Persephone wake up...It's Kiri....she is in danger Ewya spoke in her mind

"What? Kiri is in danger ....isn't she your child...can you help her?..." Percy spoke back

no child she is not but she is a gifted one but she is in danger now. take her back to the village and heal her. Percy looked at her brother who both nods " Go!" they both said "We will see you again sister"

"Understood! LO'AK, NETEYAM, ANOUNG ITS KIRI! WE HAVE TO UNLINK NOW" She yelled. This caught their attention and after saying quick byes they unlink and their eyes widen seeing Kiri seizing in the water.

Percy immediately place an air bubble around Kiri's head after removing her queue from the spirit tree and with help from others they brought her above water.

" Come On! " Percy said as she and lo'ak place her on Tyson " Kiri!" Tuk said worried " What's wrong? What is it?

"She had a seizure. She needs medical help" Percy said using a bit of water to heal as Rotxo connect her liu queue to her wrist.

"Is she breathing?" Lo'ak said, "Is she breathing?" 

"Yes, luck I made the bubble in time!" she said after checking Kiri's breathing

"Get her  to the village." Tsireya said, "Percy is the fastest among us....go!"

"Keep up ...met at the sully hut when you arrive." She said as she zooms fast through the ocean using her power to make her go the fastest speed she went on a ilu.

She arrived at the village when the day broke. Jake was carrying a basket when he saw Kiri unconscious in Percy's arms as she was carrying her to shore. 

"No...KIRI!" He said dropping his stuff and running to the girl

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊\

Soon a few hours later, a helicopter lands at the beach near the village with Jake's help. Percy was out with tonowari and the rest of the clan watching the medicals land. Percy tried to heal but it was not an external injury but an internal one so she need proper medical. She knew ronal is also preparing medicine to help but best to try everything to save Kiri.

" Good to see you." Jake greets the dream walker Navi Norm "Let's get the gear Neteyam, keep them away."

"How is she?" Norm asked, " Still unconscious." Jake responded and they took the gear then percy came to them and helps carry the gear as well.

"this way follows us," She said heading back to the hut.

"HOLD UP YOU NEVER TOLD OF A HUMAN HERE?! HOW IS BREATHING PANDORA AIR!?!"Norm said in shock

"Not now norm!" Jake said 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"No bleeding, no fracture." The human doctor Max said as norm helps scan Kiri's brain "No sign of hypoxia. The brain looks good"

Percy watches from the door and turns to see ronal coming with tsireya holding her medical things. Ronal takes it from her daughter and motions percy to follow her which she agrees.

"But there is an interictal activity in the prefrontal" Norm spoke "

"She had a seizure. We can rule out toxins." Max said as Ronal looked at the human medical equipment. Percy remembered when she saw these in the Apollo cabin which was quite a while.

"I see that I'm not needed here," Ronal spoke emotionless voice as she was about to leave neytiri grab her shoulder " You are think." She said

"Remove the remedies." Percy said to the human doctors " Please let us try the clan way of healing"

" Out! You have done nothing!" Neytiri Hissed at the men. "Come on, we're taking a break." Jake takes them out after they took her off the iv and other stuff 

"Tuktirey." Ronal has the bottle to percy as she starts the healing and chants in na'vi as percy repeats what she says in Perfect Navi. As she does that she overhears what Jake is talking to his friends.

"She said she can feel Eywa and hear her heartbeat," Jake tells him

"That is it...It is classic frontal lobe epilepsy."Norm responded " Epilepsy?" Jake said 

"Yeah, you see visions and get religious ecstasy like the kind she described." Norm said as percy watches ronal doing blow on body method before blowing out in the air as she listen to Norm and Jake's conversation."Plugging in with the Spirit Tree must have triggered it. You definitely can't let her do that again."

"What? Ever?"

"Jake, if she has another seizure underwater, she could die." Mark said "She got lucky this time" This made percy think but then Kiri opened her eyes slowly.

"Kiri, you are awake," Tuk said in relief and tears of joy. Everyone came inside Percy smiled at ronal nodding. Kiri starts to cry as Neytiri comforts her "Kiri, sweet child. My lovely girl."

Percy and ronal head out of the hut letting the family have some alone time. She hands the medical to tsreiya who follows her mother and she found the boys waiting worriedly. They all turn to her when she stands close.

"Kiri is awake.....ronal heals her with the clan's medicine. You two should go see your sister." Percy said but the blushed when she was hugged by a relieved neteyam. 

"Thank you....thank you," he said before awkwardly breaking the hug. They stand n silence a bit before lo'ak spoke.

"Come brother...we must see Kiri. Later percy and thanks"Lo'ak said dragging neteyam away as she looked at Anoung and signaled. Break her heart I break your neck peabrain.

Anoung felt a shiver go down his spine as percy was spaced out and rotxo sneaked away leaving them alone.

"Percy you ok sea flower?" Anoung said breaking her out. 

"Oh yeah I am fine anoung.....just...a little spaced out...it was quite a rushing few hours." she said, "I wished we could have helped her faster....if only my water healing could heal internal injuries"

"percy you did the best you can do....many people have limits even you. some stop but others break those limits even further. You have still a long way to learn...but don't be sad...your speed getting her here saved her. you even gave her air when she was seizing so she will not choke in the water. you did great."

percy blushed a bit and looked back at the hut. "I lost many who are dear to me back on...I can't lose anyone in this life too." she said "Never....not ever will I lose them!" she said shaking as her eyes became soulless.

Anoung gently held her close. "never cry percy...you have done amazing. she here we are all." Percy slowly stops shaking and deepens the hug before breaking it.

"I see you percy," Anoung said from his heart as he gently held her hands. Percy blushed as she looks at him.

"I see you too, Anoung"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
425K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...
446K 9.2K 48
✅ completed 👌 The full moon slave with the unbreakable curse, Shall returns and the family will divert. Vengeance and hatred he shall seek to pay, O...
3.5K 123 13
Everyone thought it was gaia who created the world , but what if they were wrong. What if there was another godess who actually created the world and...