On The Edge Of Darkness

By Luckyhari_9294

A story of an intern and a Surgeon Who met After a long time, they broke up once, Now where they are heading... More

Introduction
On the edge of darkness-1
On the edge of Darkness-3
On the edge of Darkness-4
On the edge of darkness-5
On the edge of darkness-6
On the edge of darkness-7
On the edge of darkness-8
On the edge of darkness-9
On the edge of darkness-10
On the edge of darkness-11
on the edge of darkness-12
On the edge of darkness-13
On the edge of darkness-14
on the edge of darkness-15
On the edge of darkness-16
On the edge of darkness-17
On the edge of darkness-18
On the edge of darkness-19
On the edge of darkness-20
On the edge of darkness-21
On the edge of darkness-23
On the edge of darkness-22
On the edge of darkness-24
On the edge of darkness-25
on the edge of darkness-26
On the edge of darkness-27
on the edge of darkness-28
On the edge of darkness-29
on the edge of darkness-30
on the edge of darkness-31
on the edge of darkness-32
on the edge of darkness-33
on the edge of darkness-34
on the edge of darkness-35
on the edge of darkness-36
on the edge of darkness-37

On the edge of darkness-2

267 26 9
By Luckyhari_9294

All four interns threading in Kongpob left in his thoughts he is going to see arthit the sudden thought itself is turning him more anxious his grip on strap of his bag thighten, is he really going to see arthit again? Tears blurred his eyes with hope raising inside him making his heart throb in ache he is going to see arthit again! he did have an idea of meeting arthit in their own medical circle but he never imagined that fate would bring them so close no not this closure he cannot handle arthit if he is very near to him he will be in chaos, and that too now he is going to stand like a intern under arthit he felt shudder running through his spine raising goosebumps on skin making his cheek heaten up, chest heaving in anticipaton.

Its been a long long time which felt like a decade and suddenly arthit was their! his heart is raising its beat, his heart is ready to burst, tears shimmering in eyes he cannot believe himself he is going to see arthit again, even though its a rejection! the feel of being in a long distance relationship and meeting your boyfriend after a long time is the exact feeling which is making him go anxious with content happy and emotional feelings his knees just woobled and may his friend mad sure to grab his elbow asking if kongpob have any dizzy spells and kongpob gave an okay nod with may supporting him couraging him to be not worried about the interview cause its just a introduction phase and its nothing bad. Kongpob smiled for may be a caring and supportive friend as always.

looking back to his memories kongpob was behind his friends threading his steps with a heavy heart-filled with memories taking troll on his emotions his face says everything he is debated in his own thoughts, one thing he felt was the same anticipation and fresh feeling of meeting arthit everyday like a blooming fresh rose, he remember when he first met arthit in university cafeteria he is their with his friends to have a look of how its to be? If they were going into university, young dreams! He accidentally collided with arthit, the sharp look made him shiver and then after there is not turning back. With the same anxious heart he would wait for arthit to meet him daily with all happiness written all over his face.

He is feeling difficult to thread his steps with past playing flashes bringing heavy tears to kongpob eyes making it difficult to hold the sob he is heaving, trying to clear those heavy bubbles blurring his eyes, after many long years he is seeing someone whom he missed a lot he was worried and tension filled to core, after his only father passed away his longing have increased for arthit even more.

He walks into the room he was rooted to his place eyes met with the obvious senior whom he fumbled upon for the first time in university cafeteria. Suddenly his waist felt warm and his skin blushing he still remember the first touch that form zillion butterflies in his tummy making him squirm and close his eyes. in his thoughts.

When their eyes met kongpob tried to smile, a feeling! a sudden need! His smile faded away even before it was completly bloomed, he instantly felt the meaning of being neglected, his smile was not welcomed it was neglected. Everytime arthit would make him smile saying he is beautiful and cute when he smiles more, he always had a permanent smile on his face whenever he with arthit. Arthit never fails to make him smile and laugh and he make sures that kongpob was happy and comfortable with him. But now he felt heated under weather with unexplainable emotions making him hurt with arthit being un-noticed. Feeling emotionally detached with the love he is deeply in live with!

Arthit is busy in reading a file, albeit, Kongpob's heartbeat is not any normal! it's beating against his chest like there is no tomorrow. Anxious. it's been years he has seen his senior whom he admires and loves with every second he have, every second, every beating second of his heart! it's Arthit his Arthit he is seeing visually in front of his eyes making his legs rooted to his place, his eyes could not blink anymore, his time took a pause he can only see Arthit as if he meant to, arthit being busy in reading a file his facial features took a lot of change especially his jaw and chin profile was more prominent and his face underwent a more prominent like adult, he just looks like someone who is doing a modelling and his shoulders were well fit, bulk mass of black hairs were combed in a neat way, Arthit looking handsome in his plain light blue cotton shirt, representing a perfect look of how a doctor would look like especially a surgeon! Which is making kongpob heart swell for what arthit achieved today.

He see his senior sitting in the centre beside Knott and another doctor on left side which he don't know his name oh!it was Dr. phana and Dr.forth, he read name tags. They offer chairs for all the four members, taking their seats they hands their resumes to the interviewing doctors.

Kongpob waiting for his senior and Knott to recognize him, they both were not ready to give any attention to Kongpob, it was totally an unfamiliar atmosphere even though they knew each other, Kongpob felt like a stranger its subsisting him with some unknow feeling he breaths with restlessness as the doctors are checking their resumes and Knott tried to smile kongpob was too worried to understand what Knott was saying him.

"Introduce..." In the silent room Dr.Phana soft yet audible voice was echoed in the room, he motions his head to the candidates sitting in the front row

one by one all the four introduced their names and specialization and why they are interested In a particular subject, the doctors were impressed with the way how the juniors select their subject of interest and the way they answer and all the senior doctors gives them a cheering smile to relax them.

Even though Kongpob speak out and his resume was laid down, Arthit and Knott they don't happen to subsist a slight hint of familiarity to Kongpob, do they forgot who Kongpob is! Don't they remember about the junior whom they adored, the sudden thought was making him feel hurt, do Arthit don't even remember Kongpob face! May be he is not something worth to remember? Actually it happens for good, arthit did moved on, now he had his own career and responsible job on his shoulders now wonder that still arthit shall remember some painful past, kongpob felt a sting of pain yet he breaths making himself stable with his thoughts, arthit is good that is all he wants to see and he did, he is happy with this.

"... Kongpob?"when Kongpob is in his own thoughts he hears Arthit voice out

listening to his arthit voice calling his name he could not believe his own ears to hear the voice, as last second he happens to be in deep thoughts about Arthit not recognizing him, now that he hear Arthit calling out his name, it transpires him with anxiousness with unknown emotions flowing threw him, turning him limp, his smile fade away when he realises with what Arthit is asking for 'who is Kongpob!' that make him fall into deep thoughts

Out of all, at least he is able to see, his senior, who turned out to be a great surgeon such a great doctor in-fact a surgeon like how arthit would always share with Kongpob. It must be tough for him to get into this position 'how could he remember me! I made his heartbreak once. I am not any good memory for him to cherish me for years! He did good at forgetting me that is all for good.

May is nudging Kongpob elbow to get his presence, then he came to his senses, answering "Sir.r, it's me .... Kongpob.b," he said with a not so sure voice cause he was totally in a dilemma he could not code what is going on! When thoughts were happening somewhere else.

"... day dreaming!"

For the first snap Kongpob was hurt and he fell into deep pit of silence he keep eating his bottom lip in tension that is written all over his face, getting him wake up from whatever emotions that are eating him alive, right! he is a intern and its his first day he should not be spoiling his impression and he should be attentive, now the cold look on senior facial features says, kongpob is ever so done for sure, he can dig a hole and hide somewhere in the room,

"...Is it even a percentage, you're expecting to get an intern to work in a cardiac department!" Arthit asks with contemporary the cold voice is causing nervousness in kongpob and as arthit turns to Knott-holding him responsible for selecting kongpob, in wanted! "Is this how you do an interview?" eyes narrowed

Knott gives a tight smile, he whispers are slightly audible "he is an exception, by reason of your father friend reference I have to accept him." Knott lowered his eyes hiding the truth even if it's not for the reference knott would definitely accept kongpob. He had hidden agenda under his sleeves.

Arthit frown increased with the white lie he looks to nervous Kongpob, again raising his voice "you, joined here through some connections? with your percentage your doing an internship in cardiac department I just cannot believe this! because of you a talented student lost his place, listen Mr.Kongpob! It's not as easy as you think, you should do much hard work! Beyond your limits..."

Arthit eyes scanned through kongpob soul his eyesbsuddenly under went worried for kongpob being lean his physical appearance is making him worried his face churned into more seriouness!

with the way arthit eyes gazed on, kongpob gulped he can feel himself how thin he was and his bones chilling their being visible all of a sudden he felt cold , Kongpob face turned numb and fingers were turning cold he felt lost as he gulps down his throat, with eyes turning mist, with arthit questioning him about his well being? Is this how you take care of yourself kongpob? he felt arthit eyes delivering a certain emotion making him feel how lean he was telling him he can just see the bones, somewhere kongpob felt arthit dark ones are transpiring his naked body at the thought itself kongpob felt difficult to breath.

"... you need to be alert, not like body present and mind absent, did you get that?" That scold in a harsh tone time which makes Kongpob eyes tear up feeling embarrassed, he shivered to maintain a tight grip on his teary eyes and hold his throat to not let a sob out , instead his hold on arms of the chair were turned in a knuckle whitening grip, Its so embarrassing he is an intern he should not be simply leaving tears its really not okay for him to be sympathetic than he already was he must be able to stay strong, he should not be crying over this simple matter. Yet his emotions are playing him since morning, he met arthit again and he was once again lost somewhere in his own world, he just their as an intern but when person experiences and past were playing a damn on his important day making a mess of emotions, kongpob struggling to keep going but he could not cause it's arthit whom he dreamed to see for once and today it was a biggest surprise or may be a shock, he was struggling to have a grip on his core emotions which are cruising him like a heavy wind making it difficult for a cruise to cruise on in water.

"..you need much physical strength," another snap bloomed making kongpob more alert and gulping down his throat making his shoulders squirm in embarrassment, arthit felt hurt with kongpob being hurt again  he should not have pointing that out but the way Kongpob was! Arthit could not help it, Arthit gulps, he did not expect he would see the mist in Kongpob eyes according to him he knew a placement of internship should be done with a equal justice he has seen the interview list because of a reference a best rank holder lost his placement and they have to take up Kongpob because of the high reference who is having major shares in hospital, he knew Knott accept Kongpob basing on a referral, he did not expect Kongpob once a talent school boy would be an underscorer, he expected Kongpob to be in a different level but this is unexpected on top of that Kongpob is using some connections through his friends for his desperate dream, on top of that he is a school boy who once rejected his proposal yet right now he could not believe himself for still thinking about kongpob being his boyfriend as he returned form his long distance and wanted to reunite with his love, at this point arthit snapped out his hallucinations of dellu mind. Trying to strictly focus on his students who are just interns!

Out of all the top reasons, Arthit did not use any contempt on Kongpob, like he thought to do when he meets Kongpob again, he wholesomely concentrated on centre of topic about Kongpob joining through some referral and some other person was facing the bitterness which he could not withstand to acknowledge Kongpob wrong doings he enlighten some points to make sure Kongpob to be responsible for his internship and try to prove himself in cardiac department but he did not expect those immediate weak tears of mist in Kongpob's eyes, seeing the tears his heart flood with rush of warm blood making his skin burn and guilt for making kongpob hurt, though he prompts to Kongpob as school boy who use to take all his senior words in a serious way and prove himself every time he threw a challenge but this time Kongpob is showing tears where is the challenging enthusiastic kid why did he show his tears so easily and what happen to his studies? why such a less score when he make a topper in medicine entrance test, arthit did not fail to notice kongpob being in a poor condition which is gripping his heart, he wants to give a hug and get him into his arms, he don't even know why he is feeling again like hugging! Seeing him thin and droopy eyes there is no life in those eyes arthit clearly do remember those innocent eyes which made him clearly fall in love, they were no more! Their is no smile on that face. Is he really his kongpob?

Finishing off with, he is speaking  to Knott and phana how to divide the interns and how to take care of them, knott started anouncing to them " Dr.phana will be guiding nong yo and M; Dr.forth with beam whereas Dr. Arthit will deal with nong May and this absent-minded kid you Kongpob ...." he informed them but the last words absent mind kid, he recieved a double glare from obviously arthit to which Knott internally smiling for completing his agenda he knew he would be recieving a fistful and hearful for making kongpob as arthit intern but he knew what he was doing! This is the best thing he knew what his friend wanted.

Kongpob had no mood, after all his first impression Is ruined, he thought his cool, calm going, soft senior is no more he is seeing a whole new level different Arthit he was being so harsh on Kongpob making him want to cry his heart out, Arthit does not remember him at all not even a slightest chance. He just wants to ask him by holding his collar, then again he knew he lost all his rights.

again he started praying with the rings for which he don't even know Meanwhile, Knott informed them to start working and follow their guides Dr.Arthit and Dr.phana

May observing kongpob holding his shirt between fingers she asked "Kongpob, its okay lets try our best?"

Kongpob gave a silent nod striding out of the room they both were following Dr.Arthit. Now kongpob must get used to the name Dr.Arthit. seeing arthit walking ahead of him with a white coat over and having a stethoscope around his neck he had a certain emotion in eyes feeling content maybe from everytime he sees his senior in his white appron and holding stethoscope kongpob heart will definitely swell in content he can feel arthit being happy for what he achieved, he feel like Arthit had a lots of changes.He turns to be more handsome and well-built muscles he has a strong aura. his heartbeat is raising whenever he happens to be walking just behind arthit and their his steps were being closer, it's been long like nearly eight years, it's just a senior crush on junior and ain't much important to be cherished, its right arthit don't remember him! What should he do now?

after the interactions May and Kongpob followed Arthit. Arthit handing some case files to May "...May can study those files, meanwhile, you absent-minded kid, come with me" he ordered and can see kongpob being irritated for the name calling. A sharky lion.

"....Excuse me" Kongpob raised his voice back

Arthit was about to take the steps but he halted turned with eyes narrowed with kongpob emitting a cold attire, arthit was ready to hear anything that he wanted to hear, he just would like to see the old kongpob and hope the show begins his heart was already swelling in pride. He wants to see more of his kongpob.

"....I am an intern that does not mean you can humiliate me!" Kongpob words cut him with anger, receiving what he wanted forming a proud smirk of having back his baby, while May was being slack jaw with Kongpob braveness, she never seen this, atleast she never seen kongpob making a word to seniors in their university even he would just take whatever they throw at him he would stay silent saying he don't want to create problems, especially he is scared that he might not be able to go against those mighty seniors which will be more problematic to kongpob, Not even when kongpob was bullied he would take everything in silence. Whom is she seeing right now? Kongpob? Is he? No way!

Arthit threw a challenge in his way, he eyed the thin blue coloured 100 case files folders in may hands who was feeling difficult to hold which are almost covering her face, his voice raised with kongpob answers, arthit was as cold as ice his words came sharp, "100 case files, you will be having one hour time to study and I will ask you a case file number you have to answer me the diagnosis for the case," and then arthit warned "...if your not able to answer, your going to be called absent minded EVERY SINGLE TIME." His voice was loud enough "....whenever I feel like and I wanted too,"

Kongpob felt shuddering with arthit dark eyes giving a different meaning so different that he wants to hide somewhere he felt his stomach knotts making it difficult to gulp down his throat his quad and calf muscles turned rigid, for a second kongpob could not fathome his words died down with words having other intense meaning, kongpob clenched his fist beside his thighs making his voice loud agreeing for the challenge meeting the dark orbs, gulping down his throat mainting himself to not let arthit see how quivering he was and those words being intensely effective!

Arthit heart swelled with kongpob's challenging tone...his eyes travelled from head to toe taking a clear look of his friece kongpob which make him feel under weather making his jaw tighten with his heart clenching in a way wanting to have back Kongpob which he missed a lot, that seriousness, that crazy irritability, the hotness lied deep inside the soul which arthit wants to dive inside and explore and explore and keep exploring....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
82.8K 4.5K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...
277K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...
369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...