Austin and Ally: Something mo...

By Jacob91872

They have hung out more and more without Trish and Dez but during that have they been hiding some... Feelings... More

Chapter 1: ignorance and hang out
Chapter 2: New song and new feelings
Chapter 3: Sparks and Tours part 1
Chapter 3.5: Sparks and Tours part 2
Chapter 4: new love and jealous
Chapter 5: Double date and Double break
Chapter 6: Do you love me?
Chapter 7: Stalling
Chapter 7.5: Couples and Tours
Chaper 9: Best Anniversary
Chapter 10: I just cheated
Chapter 11: I'm sorry
Chapter 12: Break up
Chapter 13: Decision
Chapter 14: I can't
Chapter 16: Tell the truth part 2
Chapter 15: Tell the truth part 1
Chapter 20: Welcome back to Sonic Boom
Chapter 17: Opposite direction
Chapter 18: Message
Chapter 19: The call
chapter 21: The end

Chapter 8: Welcome back

2.9K 66 4
By Jacob91872

~Austin's P.O.V~

I walk to Melody Diner with Ally, Trish, Dez to go eat. I remember when I sang a love song to Cassidy a few months ago she said when she comes back she will go date me. Well, it's too late for that now I have Ally. "He- AUSTIN?!" I turn to the waitress and it was... "CASSIDY?!" "Ha hey long time no see." "Ya I haven't seen you in a while." Ally looked at me. "Hey Cassidy." Ally says in a mad look and gives her a death glare. "Um hey Ally." "Austin and I are together. Got it?" "Um ya congrats?" I look at Ally who is mad. "Um we'll just go to another restaurant see ya Cassidy." I says. "BUT I WANNA EAT HERE!" Dez says. "Sorry Dez. I says. "C'mon can we stay here we already have a seat." Trish says. "No we should go let's go." Ally says and drags me, Dez, and Trish out of the restaurant. "Um bye?" Cassidy said.

At sonic boom

"Dang Ally I never saw you this mad." Trish says. "I'm not mad... I'm furious!" Ally continues "Austin I saw how you stared at her... Do you still like her?" I look at Ally and get in my serious look. "Maybe a little." Ally growls. "BUT I LOVE YOU!" I say and Ally stops growling and looked at me shocked. "Did you just say 'love'?" She asked. "Yes and I'm not lying." I say. "Austin..." I kiss her and she kisses back. "You jealous now?" I ask smiling. "No I see you like me more than Cassidy." "Not like. Love." Ally smiles and chuckles. "Well I love you too." She says and I smile. "Well wanna go to pirate Frank's?" I ask all of them. "Sure." All three say and we go there.

______________________________

Sorry this was short and didnt update in a while. I've been busy I mean I wanted to update just couldn't. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.6K 53
"Love conquers all things." Brett Yang is a valued prodigy violinist and writer. Well-known as an indifferent and cold man, nobody dares approach him...
25.6K 429 8
Y/N a normal boy who lived in an orphanage, has a bad past and comes to the town of Kouh. But noone knows that he is the welder of Fafnir. The Golden...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC