INDIAN ROYAL BOOKS

By Zaisjaiswal

Hello everyone! Here I am going to tell you all the Royal stories of India from Ancient time to Present time... More

HIS SANITY
Ranjhana (A Royal Saga)
Daughter In Law Of Raghuvanshi✨
Stolen from world
Hukum's Biwi - Part One
Hukum's Biwi - Part Two
Rana Sa's Girl
Royal Bride
Kalam
Siyahi
Kagaz
Royal Arrangement
His Queen
Ek Prem kahani Aryansh ki
HIS QUEEN
TAMED AND TAINTED
Enemy's Woman
Once again king's obsession and love
The Queen's King
The Royal Siblings
Prisha and Vihan :- An eternal tale.
His Heart's Only Desire
Blissful Knot
Mr. Rajawat's love
Angel's Devil
The Royal Devils Peace
The Royal King And His Wife
Queen Of His Heart 👑
The Dark King
Hukum Sa's Ligress
The Royal Stranger
Fate's Connection
Vicious Empress
YUVRANI (Rebirth Of The Crown Princess)
HIS LITTLE QUEEN
RANISA ~ The Reign Of A Queen
The Royal Sentence
Royal Tales of the Hearts
I Am With You... Always ||
KING'S WARRIOR
Finding Love Again...!!!
Her Cruel Beast
'His Heart Her Crown'
KAINAAT
The Crowned Prince
Promise Of Love

Royally Obsessed

3.4K 14 0
By Zaisjaiswal

Author- CrunchyDelight
Status- Completed and Mature
Chapters- 55

______________________________________________

It was a rainy night when a girl us running away from a farm house. Her hair which once looked perfect was now a total mess. She wanted to run away from that man who tried to force himself on her. Suddenly she heard a loud voice of horn of a car which stopped just in front of her.

Till this moment her body was sshivering because of fear but when she saw the face of the person coming out of the car she threw herself on him. The tears she was holding from so long started falling down her chubby cheeks.

"Rana sa he...... he tried to", she was unable to complete her sentence because of her hiccups.

At the same moment she heard the voice of her kidnapper making her shake in her lover's arm.

"Give this bitch to me", he yelled makung her close her eyes listening to his dirty words about her. Before she could react she heard a gun shot which made her turn but before she could turn completely Ekansh pulled her face in his chest and breathed her scent to calm himself.

"He is gone angel. You are safe now", he sa8d but realised that his angel lost her consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aadya the definition of purity and innocenece. Her dark brown eyes beacoming a living proof of her innocence and naivety. Having loving and caring parents, brothers and grandparents she is apple of everyone's eyes. But unknowingly this angel caught the eyes of 'the devil' who wants her at any cost. She became his biggest obsession.

Rana Ekansh Pratap Singh, the crown prince of Udaipur, cold and dominating as his father well known from his other name 'Devil'. He is having everything but still he wants something more precious. The innocence of his angel, his future queen.

_

_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 18.7K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...
265K 19.4K 33
▪︎No matter how good the hero is, he is still a villain in someone's story▪︎ -------------------- A story of anti-heroes. Two people with a strong di...
1.2M 95.3K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
21.5K 1.1K 19
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...