𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝ᵈᵈᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By FUCKAUNESTI

"ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ-ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ" Discontinued. More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
Infatuated¹
Infatuated²
Infatuated³
Infatuated⁴
Infatuated⁵
Infatuated⁷
Infatuated⁸
Infatuated⁹
Infatuated¹⁰
Infatuated¹¹
Infatuated¹²
Infatuated¹³
Infatuated¹⁴
Infatuated¹⁵
Infatuated¹⁶
Infatuated¹⁷

Infatuated⁶

779 30 22
By FUCKAUNESTI

Daijiana • ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

"Nah what?!" Aimee yelled in shock. I chuckled as she blinked.

"When I got back home, he facetimed me and I folded. So then he asked to link and I told him I don't trust him and ion wanna do nothing since we 'just chillin' you feel me? So he was like 'fuck allat i'm on my way' and I was stuck cause whatchu mean stink stink?" I explained to my best friend, pausing for a minute to make sure I was in order.

"So boom, he pull up. Mind you no one is home. Maiya at her girlfriend house and Kai babysitting Ashton or whatever. So I was like, I might as well let him in cause he made it all this way. Then he came in, we went to my room. We smoked-" I tried to continue. Aimee cut me off though. I'm such shock that this girl is covering her mouth.

"You smoked? Since when?" She asked. I started smoking last year when my dad went to jail. But it's not a everyday thing at all.

"Not importante! Anywho, we smoke, we eat, he eat me, then he left." I shrugged. Aimee yelled.

"HOLD AWN! HE ATE YOU?" Aimee yelled, dropping her phone.

"It wasn't posed to happen. It just did." I shook my head. It's still don't trust niggas.

"Wait who?" Aimee looked confused.

"Tamir..." I made a yikes face. Her eye twitched and she hung up. I just sighed. I know she'll call me back later.

(332) xxx-xxxx

wyo foe
y uu ain't answer ma text
uu xant text back?
answer ma kall

I kind of ghosted him after that. I didn't mean to, I just didn't know how to feel. I said I wouldn't get attached and cry over him but I was going to if we kept talking. But I wanted someone who would take me serious. Not someone who played with my feelings.

I read the text and exited out of the app. Clearing my things I had open so my phone could stop acting slow.

I sat in the living room watching Shimmer and Shine while I played Monopoly Go. While I watched the kid show, which I feel like you're never too old to watch animated shows. They started calling the group chat, I rolled my eyes but answered nonetheless because the call would be boring without me to be honest.

"Y'all tryna go somewhere today?" Aimee asked as we all connected to the facetime.

"Hell nah. I'm wit' my girl." Ddot spoke, making me snicker.

"You mean your women? That is a grown lady." Ethan snickered. Not the cougar scandal again.

Ddot smacked his lips and left the facetime. "Ion wanna go. Ima staying home today. Hope y'all have fun." I smiled and waved to the three left in the call.

"What happened to, 'I needa get out the house'?" Aimee asked, quoting me.

"Mmcht. I was geeking when I said that. I just wanna be in my room." I kissed my teeth as I rolled my eyes at my bestfriend. Like how do you even remember that? Ion even remember what I ate yesterday.

"Whatever. We gon be there by five and you better be dressed." I mugged and hung up. She was right, I do need to go out. I haven't done much all break. But I still needed airpods.

(332) xxx-xxxx

i miss uu
wua?
xuz y uu aktin like this?

the way you type pmo
stop texting me

I huffed and closed my phone, going to decide what i'm gonna wear today. I went through my closet and grabbed my pink hoodie, then went through my pants drawer to grab some black leggings and grabbed the black crop top on my bed.

After I felt like that looked good, I grabbed my bubblegum vapormaxes. I hummed and texted Dd. I really need my Airpods because I hate blazing music through my big speaker all day.

DDR

can you bring me my airpods?

yeah i'll be dere inna minute

okay coo
ty

yeah fs

alr text me when you're outside
read 2:51

I smiled and turned off my phone. Happy I get my headphones back because my speaker wasn't loud enough. I hummed a Jhene Aiko song as I sat back on my bed.

third person
David

He pulled into the driveway of the nice house. David pulled out his phone as he texted the girl. She sent a 'okay' back and let him know she was coming out.

He sat back after he put his car in park, then grabbing his grinder to grind his weed. He smoked all the time. It made him happy.

He looked up once he heard a knock. He unlocked his car door so she could get in. Daijiana sat on the passenger side and closed the door.

"You could have handed me it through the window." She spoke to the boy who was paying no attention.

"I'm doing sum'. And I ain't pick it up anyways. It's prolly under yo' foot." He took out his backwoods and unrolled it. Dumping out the guts.

Daijiana smacked her lips and moved the seat back. So she could grab the case with ease. Once she did, she sat back in the car. Closing her eyes as she listened to Rehad by Brent Faiyaz. The song was only thirty seconds in.

Dd didn't mind her company. He turned the car off so that it stopped running. Now the music just played. Daijiana opened her eyes, taking a slight glance at the boy.

He put the weed into the rolling paper. He slowly licked it to seal it closed. He bummed the song as he grabbed a lighter from the compartment under the screen.

"You smoke?" He asked the girl, she nodded. He sparked the blunt and took a pull. Blowing out a ghost as he exhaled.

He turned up the music a bit and handed the blunt to Daijiana. She did the same thing he did, closing her eyes.

He watched as she slowly inhaled, holding the blunt between her well manicured index finger and thumb. She exhaled the smoke, letting it leave her mouth before she spoke.

"I can feel you staring. Again." She told him. Her eyes still closed. He slightly smiled before responding.

"No i'm not." He looked away and out of the window. Watching as it started to rain. The pretty sun had now went away. It became cloudy and the sky grew grey and dark.

"Now you staring at me." He chuckled, feeling her gaze. She smiled. He was so pretty to her. His long defined curls that complimented his fair skin colour. His pretty pink lips that stuck out a bit when he mugged. He was so pretty.

"You still staring." He chuckled, taking a pull from the blunt they've been sharing.

"I am?" She tilted her head a bit, smiling as he laughed. He always seemed bored or quiet when they were around everyone. It was different seeing him smile and laugh in a calm manner.

They sat and listened to the music that played. No loud noises, no phone calls. Just chilling, listening to music, and smoking.

- Omani's Corner: color, colour, same difference. I always spell it 'colour' but then the American🦅 kicks in and I spell it 'color'. I'm so pregnant, i can't touch my toessss😫

skimmed through, 10.14.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...