No Strings Attached

By SA-Wolfie

Becca is the star vocalist of an up and coming band, until her lead guitarist quits. She needs a replacement... More

Chapter 1: Damnit
Chapter 2: Maybe
Chapter 3: Selection
Chapter 4: Pro
Chapter 5: Per Chance
Chapter 6: The Past
Chapter 7: The Present
Chapter 8: Clashing
Chapter 9: Friday
Chapter 10: In the Club
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: First Gig
Chapter 13; Sunday
Chapter 14: Are you gonna be my girl?
Chapter 15: Hearts and Stars
Chapter 16: Take Me Out
Chapter 17: WhooHooo!
Chapter 18: And then it happened...
Chapter 19: The day after...
Chapter 21: What now?
Chapter 22: Strings and Boundaries
Chapter 23: Solo
Chapter 24: Firsts
Chapter 25: Exploring Emotions
Interlude

Chapter 20: Some things are bound to happen...

1.8K 70 32
By SA-Wolfie

"So, tell me, what's the big secret?" Freen urged Becca to tell her what she's been keeping hidden from everyone. They were seated on opposite ends of Becca's couch, drinking some coffee as they were talking.

"Okay so, I was afraid everyone would get mad at me, so I need you to be honest. A guy approached me after the gig last night and offered me a solo gig at The Greco. It would be a small and intimate gig for the evening, but it's really good exposure and..."

Freen cut Becca off from talking further by gently placing her fingertips to Becca's lips. "Don't you ever apologize for chasing your dreams! This is an amazing opportunity that you shouldn't even think twice about. And the rest of us will book a table and be there for you." She lowered her fingers and gave Becca a stern but imploring stare.

Becca sighed and ran her fingers back through her hair. "So you guys won't be angry at me for doing solo work?" Becca didn't want anyone to feel like she was leaving them in the dirt. Honestly, she never saw herself going anywhere in the music industry without her band. She never even considered a solo career. She needed this experience to see how she felt about the possibility.

Freen shook her head gently at Becca while she reached to cup her cheek softly with her one hand. "This is your dream more than anyone else's. Grab on with both hands and don't let go. Your people will be happy and supportive and proud. I promise." The way Freen interacted with Becca felt to her like Freen was sending a certain type of energy flowing from her hand into Becca's chest. She couldn't explain the connection she felt with Freen. She guessed it had been about eight years in the making. That was no little amount of time, and it had no little amount of influence.

"Thank you, that means a lot. I'm feeling a bit better. I guess I just have to tell everyone at some point this week." Becca spoke as she leaned into Freen's hand, enjoying the feeling it maintained in her. Freen could feel her skin grow warm wherever she felt Becca's skin. She massaged her thumb over Becca's cheek and savoured the ripple of feelings.

Freen switched over from feeling Becca's cheek to starting tangling her fingers in Becca's hair, playing with the individual strands next to her eyes and against her ear. "I promise you, everyone will be cheering for you." Becca's gaze turned dreamy as she took in Freen's words and touch and the look of utter adoration she carried. Freen let her eyes fall to Becca's lips as she smiled so softly. Oh how she craved to cover those beautiful lines and curves with her own mouth.

They subconsciously drew closer together, as if guided by a force far stronger than them. It was magnetic and electric and sensual and secure and everything it needed to be in one. "I want to kiss you..." Freen whispered inches from Becca's lips and Becca still had to get used to the fact that the only person who could ever tame her was the part of Freen that had been her best friend. She was screwed. Freen was the only woman who could subdue the fuckboy Becca, frontman of the band, always on top. And here Freen was taking charge faster than Becca could even find a horse.

"Hey guys, sorry for interrupting, I forgot something, two seconds and I'm gone, I'm really sorry, okay, yeah here it is, I'm gone, bye!" Richie had perfect timing as he disrupted the moment by bursting through the front door. Both girls jumped back and tried to stop their hearts from creeping up their throats. They took a few silent moments after Richie was out the door again before they cracked up. The girls matched each other's laughter as they rolled in their seats, doing their best to let the tension fade a bit.

"Okay okay. Really though, we both have work to do." Becca reminded Freen and the two moved onto the pillows that were placed on the carpet by the low coffee table. Freen pulled her books from her bag and opened them one by one on the tabletop. Becca gave her enough space and rather chose to remain seated next to Freen, but to rather lean back against the couch with her journal and a pencil.

"Writing some music?" Freen asked as she looked back over her shoulder at Becca. "Yeah, my set on Saturday needs to include three originals in order to be taken seriously. And they need to fit the vibe. It's going to stretch me a bit." Freen shook her head and grasped Becca's thigh, "I know you can do it, no problem." She squeezed and let go, returning to her work with a pencil in hand. Becca took to scribbling.

The girls spent a while in comfortable silence as they worked by each other's side. Both managed to make some progress while not as fixated on each other. It was difficult, however, and by the two and a half hour mark, both were dying from longing. Becca turned her head once she got stuck and frustrated for the final time. She observed Freen's stunning side profile and decided that she could definitely be a model if she wanted.

"I can feel you staring..." Freen whispered as a grin spread across her face, though she didn't turn towards Becca as she continued making notes. Becca reached out and ran the tip of her finger along Freen's brow and into her hairline in order to sweep some hair behind her ear. When said ear burned red, Becca knew she had one up.

"I was just thinking how you can easily be a model." Becca expressed her admiration for Freen in soft words, finally causing Freen to turn her face to Becca's, once again placing them within intimate proximity. "Well then I guess at least I have a backup if my music career doesn't work out!" Freen chuckled as she tilted her head, almond eyes soft but focused sharply on Becca's eyes.

When Becca felt her blood rushing with noisy wooshing through her ears, she knew she needed a pause. She quickly placed a chaste kiss on Freen's forehead and jumped to her feet. Freen tingled at the contact from Becca's lips but needed more and was left wanting more. But Becca quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

"Grape or apple?" Becca called to the living room. Wha...What's that?" Freen asked, a little rattled. "Soda!" Freen clicked finally and gave her preference before Becca soon rejoined her in the lounge. This time however, Becca went to sit on the couch behind Freen, placing her legs so to dangle on either side of Freen.

"You're like a spider, trapping your prey." Freen grinned as she kept leaning forward and away from Becca. She wanted her to sweat a little first.

"Really? And here I thought I was just getting comfortable." Becca chuckled and balanced her soda bottle on Freen's head without actually letting go.

"Careful, you'll mess..." Freen warned Becca in a sweet voice.

"Then I better put this down..." Becca purred low as she reached over Freen's shoulder to put her soda down on the low table in front of her. When she pulled her hand back she made sure to drag it along the crook of Freen's neck.

"Is this a competition now?" Freen put her own drink down and moved onto her knees to face Becca, still situated between Becca's legs.

"Oh yes, you know how much I love a challenge..." They both knew the rules of this game automatically and immediately: the first one to give in and kiss the other is the loser, but to make it more difficult, you have to try and seduce your partner into kissing you.

Becca moved forward enough on the couch to place her feet on the floor. "I bet you last five minutes or less." She smirked with confidence as she leaned back on her left arm, while her right hand settled on the crotch area of the slacks she had been wearing. Freen bit down and chewed on her bottom lip as she watched Becca ooze sex appeal, but she didn't want to lose either.

Freen stretched upright but remained on her knees before Becca. Her arms snaked around Becca's hips and suddenly tugged her much closer. In this position Freen was completely in Becca's space and just about eye level. She was close enough to press her entire front firmly into Becca's. She was able to lock her arms where they circled Becca's hips. And she was close enough to nuzzle her nose into the hair by Becca's temple, inhaling her scent.

Becca was caught off guard by the brazen move from Freen and it both intimidated and excited her. For a second she had to remember to grit her teeth to keep any moans back. But she was so up to the challenge and wouldn't give in so easily. "You feel so good against me... I think we fit perfectly..." Becca purred into Freen's ear in return. Becca knew that one of Freen's weaknesses was verbal confirmation and praise. She lapped up the attention and let it drive her extroverted personality.

Freen's breath shuddered as she took in the encouragement to continue down this path, her will to win starting to waver. Freen lowered her head to press her lips against the shell of Becca's ear, dragging them along the sensitive area. "Kiss me..." Freen growled at Becca. She wanted Becca to submit to her. She needed to know that this relationship would be on equal grounds from the start.

"Not convincing enough..." Becca smirked at Freen as she snuck her arms around Freen's neck. Freen knocked the arms down and raised her one hand to grasp Becca at the throat, just firm enough to be excited, but not too much to be threatened. "I said kiss me. Please."

Becca gulped against the hand wrapped around her throat. She didn't believe it could be possible for Freen to get any sexier, but this was definitely an avenue she wanted to explore. "What happens if I don't?" Becca licked her lips and let Freen continue constricting her. She tilted her head back slightly and allowed Freen to drag her nails down Becca's throat.

This game was getting torturous and it was completely arduous trying to resist each other. Why were they even doing this again, Becca questioned herself. It was clear what they both wanted and attempting to fight against it was useless and futile, and honestly getting a bit exhausting. Once Freen had lowered her hand from Becca's throat, she slowly put it on the couch next to Becca, and then the other one, before lifting herself and sliding into Becca's lap, effectively straddling her.

Becca couldn't keep her eyes away from Freen's intense gaze, looking like she wanted to bathe herself in Becca's body and naked skin. Freen raised her hands to press against Becca's shoulders, causing her to lean back as Freen hovered over her. Becca felt pinned in the sexiest way possible, Freen hanging above her, the woman's hair falling down and tickling Becca's face.

Time ticked along in a painfully slow rhythm and each second had Becca's heart beating faster. Freen was enjoying her position of being in control and she had earned it. If Becca didn't want to make a move sooner or later, she would. She had never wanted anyone this badly. With her hands continuing to press down on Becca's shoulders and bent down to rub her nose against Becca's, Freen whispered, "Kiss. Me... Becca..."

The sound of her name rolling off Freen's lips in such a seductive way drove Becca wild. She wanted to hear her name like that under other circumstances. Her name falling from Freen's lips sounded absolutely divine, even though she was being a devil at that moment.

"No." Becca said simply with a grin as she raised her hands to rake them into Freen's hair. Freen's reaction was pure bliss as the nails scraped her scalp, the taller beauty tilting her head back slightly and closing her eyes, a soft moan escaping her. The sound shot a thunderbolt right down Becca's lower stomach and into places that drove her to the edge of ecstasy.

"You're making this more difficult than it needs to be, Beck..." Freen husked as she bit her bottom lip and hung her head next to Becca's, rubbing her own cheek against Becca's. "Just give it up and I'll make everything feel better... I promise..." Freen tried to coax Becca in a low voice, blowing hot air into her ear again. "You're driving me crazy..." Freen softly groaned again into Becca's ear as the smaller girl's eyes glazed over. Her skin was alive with Freen's touch, her eyes dark and wanton as she watched the brunette.

"But if this is not going to work..." Freen pushed backward and started climbing from Becca's lap. Suddenly the smaller woman had her arms wrapped around Freen's middle and pulled her back down into her lap. "You're so fucking sexy..." Becca growled as she burried her face in Freen's neck, nipping and licking at the sensitive skin she found there. It caused more moans to tumble from Freen's lips at the onslaught she never wanted to end.

"So do something about it... Rebecca..." Freen gave Becca the challenge and Becca was seriously questioning her decisions in life. Again, hearing her name in such heat broke her resistance down to the bone. "Do it with me... We call it a truce." Becca tempted Freen, knowing that she was just as on edge as Becca was.

Freen chewed on her bottom lip as she pulled back to eye Becca once more. "What exactly do you want me to do with you?" Freen grinned, knowing very well what Becca meant but enjoying playing dumb. "There are so many things I can think of..."

This was insane, Becca thought. This was her best friends from school, the person she had always been closest to. This was the friend that abandoned her for a boy. This was the friend that disappeared from her life for years. This is the friend that just magically reappeared in Becca's life. And now with Becca seemingly holding all the cards, she was basically lost as what to do.

Even with all the cards, Becca wanted to play the Ace of hearts. She was so enamoured with Freen, more so than she was at school. And now she had Freen in her lap, waiting for her kiss. Becca could no longer deny her. She slipped her one hand up Freen's back while the other one took hold of Freen's cheek.

It was a quick meeting of soft lips with the familiar tingling on the puffy skin. A pause came just long enough for the two women to make their utmost desires clear within the deep swirls of their eyes. And then came the storm...

Becca pulled Freen into her with force, their lips crashing like waves over and over. Freen reached for the back of Becca's neck to hold her in place while she continued to push forward, making love to the smaller woman's mouth. Becca let her lips slide over and between Freen's, trying to taste every spot and corner. Once their tongues joined the fray, the moans could no longer be tamed. Lust fuelled, Becca and Freen let their tongues dance for dominance, slipping out and pulling back after tasting each other at every slide by. Their breathing grew ragged even while their fingers curled into each others hair and clothes. Every gap that was between them needed to be filled and every piece that stuck together was another ripple of red-hot shivers shaking down their spines.

"Oh god, Becca..." Freen moaned into Becca's mouth and the dirty blonde thought she might explode at the sound of it. How could any one person be so damn hot?

"Damn Sarocha...you're making me crazy..." Becca returned breathlessly. She knew she had to slow things down before they ended up in a compromising position. "I want you..." Becca moaned as she pulled her lips away from Freen, dragging them down her jaw to rest just beneath her one ear. "But we need to take it easy..."

Freen tilted her head as Becca gave attention to it, shuddering when she could feel Becca's warm breath beneath her ear. "I know..." She whispered and gave a deep sigh, slowly starting to pull away from Becca and finally climbing off. She came to sit back on the pillows on the carpet and leaned her back against the couch, while Becca spread herself out on her back on the couch. They were both completely breathless and tingling all over.

"Are you done with your work?" Becca asked after a while once she had taken a deep breath to stabilise her breathing. "Not even close..." Freen mumbled. She couldn't focus. The only thing she could think of was how sweet Becca's lips tasted against her own.

Becca herself fell back against the couch and stared up at the ceiling, her chest rising and falling in rapid succession. "Yeah, me neither..." She mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
Scratch By Wolfie

Fanfiction

296K 9.8K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
115K 5.7K 33
In a world filled with darkness and despair, Freen and Becky found solace in each other's love. Once deeply intertwined, fate had forced them apart...
85.7K 5K 55
Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of the mansion Kornkamon, who resembles he...