I reincarnated in Twilight (R...

Von marie06red-09

The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the charac... Mehr

prologue.
intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

16.

4.5K 174 10
Von marie06red-09

THIRD POV.

Rosalie walk towards her house after Daniela drop her off with a content smile in her face after getting to know and close towards her mate.

When she was about to open the door, it was suddenly burst open making Rosalie startle seeing a her sister Alice who looked ready to tackle her if not for Jasper who calming her down while looking at her apologetically making Rosalie wave him off.

Rosalie walk inside the house with Alice following her.

"Tell me all the detail" Alice said/demand.

"You already know, I know you already saw it anyway what's the point of telling and besides we're still not dating" Rosalie said rolling her eyes.

"Yet" Charlotte interrupt with a smirk while looking up at her magazine and earning a teasing look from Emmet who is currently pause his game.

"Look guys, I want it to take it slow and get to know each other first before we started dating" Rosalie said while releasing a sigh.

"We know that honey, and we respect that" Esme said coming from the kitchen while giving the look at her other children making Emmet raised his hands in surrender with a smile and Charlotte smirk widen and sending a teasing wink to Rosalie and for Alice who look downhearted with Jasper confronting her.

"But Nonetheless tell us more about her dear" Esme asked earning a beautiful smile from Rosalie and begin telling her everything she knew making Esme smile at her fondly since it's been a decades since she last saw her smile like this.

DANIELA POV.

"Freak"

"Bastard"

"No one want you"

"Disgusting"

Everyone is looking at her with disgusted and distain as I look at them with cold eyes.

"SHUT UP" I shouted.

After shouting the voices didn't stop instead in grew louder and louder until I crouch down while covering my ears as a lone tear left my eye.
"shut up, shut up, shut up..." I continued to whisper.

I was beginning to get angry and my eyes are flickering to turn red before-

Tring~

Tring~

Tring~

I gasps trying to control my breathing about the horrible dreams that I have.

'It's been a while since I have those kind of dreams' I thought while running my hands through my hair and still breathing heavily, I scoff and thought sarcastically 'I thought that after you went on a date with the girl you fancy your dream will be their face not some kind of nightmare, what a shame'

After calming down I look at the clock and I see that it's still early in the morning and I noticed that the sun is still not rising yet.

I decide to get up and wear a tracksuit and take a jog outside to calm myself down and to also clear my mind.

I got out of the house and jog myself around the area while I was lost on my own thought about the dream that I got last night 'why did I suddenly dream about that' I sigh and realize 'I didn't notice that this is seems to be the first time that I reincarnated here that I recieve a nightmare about my past memory here as Daniela swan' I was lost in my thought that I didn't notice that I'm already in the front door.

I enter and goes to my room to freshen up and made my way downstairs.

(OUTFIT)

I made myself a breakfast for Dad and Bella even though were not on speaking terms and made myself a sandwich and walking outside and get to my car to go to school early today.

"Bye dad, I already made breakfast, heat it if you want to" Daniela yelled.

"Wai-" Charlie protest but was to late since I already left.

I drive to school early after while finishing her sandwich and park her car and see that their only a few who are already in the school.

I survey the school and found that Rosalie and her siblings are already in the parking lot making me smile at her after meeting each other's eye until I hear my twin's truck making me roll my eye and making Rosalie chuckle at her mate's annoyance.

I decide to go with my friends Angela, Jessica, Eric, and Mike since they atleast fun to hang except for the judgy part at Jessica's side but you can't judge someone until you get to know them yourself.

I watched as Bella stood at her car. I felt as if I was leaving her out even though were not on good terms. Out of my life. Out of my friend group, but she decided that. I wouldn't force her to interact and be social when she was anything but that.

Bella and I are close, but not as close as twins could or should be. We don't click as easy. We're yin and Yang. Polar opposites. It never really bothered me, as long as she was okay, I was fine.

Tyler threw one of his twizzlers at Bella, trying to get her attention. Which he did successfully.

He furrowed his eyebrows and motioned for her to come over here.

I watched her shake her head, and slowly raise the book in her hand.

I rolled my eyes and sigh, 'I didn't think that her obsession with Edward is this worse, after all in the movie even though she is a damsel in distress atleast she is selfless but I didn't see the selfless that I watch in the movie' I thought to myself.

The bell rung, informing us that it was time to go to class.

I began walking into my class. I walked to our current class, biology. and sit towards my seat while giving a smile toward Alice and Jasper who I just notice had a class with me.

The teacher began rambling on and on, while I just sat scrolling on my Instagram. Liking almost everything on my feed. To say I was bored was the understatement of the year. I already know this.

The girl next to me raised her hand, I paid no attention to her- until she mentioned my name.

"Ms, Daniela is one her phone." The snobby voice of this bitch said.

'I didn't even fucking know her, what the hell?' I thought while making my eye twitch in annoyance.

My head snapped up to her, and she gave me a bitch smile. I could feel all eyes on me. People watched for my reaction.

"Fucking bitch." I cursed at her. She scoffed, it took everything in me not to jump on her and rip her apart.

"Miss Swan. We do not tolerate electronics or vulgar language in this class. Now since it is your first week, I will excuse it, But don't let it happen again." The teacher scolded.

I rolled my eyes something I've been doing a lot of since I came to this school. Jasper and Alice turned around and stared with amused smile making me roll my eyes at them.

I raise one of my perfectly arched eyebrow. A smirk came to my lips, I reached in my bag and grabbed a pair of blue scissors. I cut a small piece of my hair at the ends. I was going to get my ends clipped anyways.

"Can you hold this." I asked the girl who ratted me out. She rolled her eyes but grabbed the hair and scissors.

I immediately began getting into character. "Sir! She cut my hair!" I feigned anger. The girl gasped.

The teacher looked annoyed, "What! No I didnt!!" The girl exclaimed.

"Miss Avery. If you didn't do it why do you have scissors and her hair? Go to the office." The teacher ordered annoyance clear in his voice.

Anger filled the girls eyes, but nonetheless she grabbed her bag and stomped out the class.

I hummed innocently, as the teacher went back to teaching. Unbeknownst to me; Jasper and Alice saw the whole thing, amusement and surprise playing in their emotions.

The teacher came around passing out supplies, talking utter nonsense until he finished his class.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

507K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
170K 7.7K 35
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
117K 2.2K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...
1.4K 108 8
Rosalie always carried the resentment of not being able to fulfill the image of the perfect family she had in her head. But the universe had set out...