𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝ᵈᵈᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By FUCKAUNESTI

"ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ-ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ" Discontinued. More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
Infatuated¹
Infatuated²
Infatuated³
Infatuated⁴
Infatuated⁶
Infatuated⁷
Infatuated⁸
Infatuated⁹
Infatuated¹⁰
Infatuated¹¹
Infatuated¹²
Infatuated¹³
Infatuated¹⁴
Infatuated¹⁵
Infatuated¹⁶
Infatuated¹⁷

Infatuated⁵

769 22 4
By FUCKAUNESTI

David • ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

"You ever had somebody say that they was down for you? They made it feel so real like they really down for you." Daijiana rapped her heart out to DTB by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie.

"They clown on you everytime they turn around on you. They not loyal, they happy they looking down on you." She continued.

Dd just sighed, they were waiting for Notti and Aimee to get back from getting snacks in the liquor store. Once the song ended, Daijiana sat back a bit more and got on her phone.

The boy looked at her, looking at her simple outfit and hairstyle. She didn't do too much with it and it looked comfortable.

"I can feel you staring." She mumbled, not taking her eyes off of her phone. He mugged and looked away. They waited for a bit longer, Dd taking a quick glance here and there while she scrolled through her phone or watched youtube. She was currently watching Bailey Sarian on Youtube with her airpods in. Like a iPad kid, minus the iPad.

After a while, the couple came back with four bags of snacks. Aimee eating a sandwich as Notti drank some gatorade.

"Aii." Was all Dd said before he pulled off. Now they were on their way to drop Daijiana off, since she lived closest. Once they did that, they sat outside of Aimee's house in Dd's car.

"You finna go home?" Ethan asked. Dd nodded. "Safety." Dd said the same back and watched the two get out. He made sure they went inside before he left.

"So you went to a arcade and ain't see no bad bitches?" His older brother asked while the three of them sat on the couch. He wanted to check up on his brother and soon to be niece or nephew.

"Justin!" Hanna yelled, throwing a remote at his head. She had impeccable aim.

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head, not phased since she's been throwing things since the baby took over her body.

Dd shook his head, frowning. He was so single. Him and Alabama broke things off on a okay note but he hadn't dated no one since. That was months before Ethan and Aimee started dating. So some months or a year ago.

"Justin I hate you." Hanna started to cry, getting up to waddle to their shared room. Justin just sighed and nodded to his brother.

"Lock the bottom lock on yo' way out." He jogged behind his crying baby momma. David snickered and did as asked on his way out.

He sat in his car, rolling up a blunt. Realizing he didn't have a liter, he looked around his dark car. He turned on the car, then both lights and looked through his glove box to his collection of liters. Once he closed the box, he seen a pink airpod charging case. He thought it was maybe Aimee's but Daijiana sat in the front so it was probably hers.

He didn't have her number nor any socials so he'll give it to Aimee tomorrow. He wasn't heading out that way and didn't care much to go all the way back out there.

He sat back and sparked up his blunt. He took a slow inhale in, closing his eyes. Clouded by Brent Fiayaz played through his white 2023 Genesis G90.

He hummed the song as he blew out a ghost. The smoke filled his longs and made him relax. He put out the blunt, deciding to go home and finish the blunt then go to bed.

He drove home, upon entering, he seen his mom and auntie sitting on the couch watching Love & Hip Hop.

"Hey baby, where's Ethan?" She wondered, since they left together.

"Aimee's." He told her, making her hum. He slid off his designer shoes and went up to his room. Making sure to take a shower before he got comfortable. He turned on his blue LED lights after he came out of the shower. He threw on some nba basketball shorts and a white tee.

He went to the hallway closet. He grabbed the blow dryer, some oil, heat protectant, and some hair ties. He went back to his room and closed his door.

David rubbed the dry black towel on his head to dry his hair a bit so it wasn't soaking wet. Once he was done, he sprayed the mango scented heat protectant on his hair. Making sure to get every inch. Once done he blow dried it with the blue blow dryer his mom bought.

After his hair was fully dry, he ran the tube of oil through his hair and rubbed it in. Now feeling better, he just left the things on his chair, not really feeling like putting it up.

Once he was in his bed, he grabbed his phone and sat it on the charger. Surprisingly, a text went through his dnd.

(212) xxx-xxxx

mb for bothering you
ddot gave me your number
i left my airpods in your car?

he squinted his eyes before nodding his head.

yea
i was gon give them to aimee

i'm leaving later tmr,
can you js bring them to me tmr

yea
when

idk js before 9

ai

(212) xxx-xxxx liked your message

- Omani's Corner:

why is ddot's new song catchy🌚, it's been stuck in my head tbh.

that lil 'i'm bouta slide bout you ma baby' idkkkkk it's kinda scratching my brain good.

anyways though free my bf, he only got one month left💔 #FREEDAREALEST .

i don't remember if this is proofread, but ion see no mistakes after skimming over it so imma say it is.

9.29.23

*proofread kinda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.