Through a screen | Bangchan

By m4nix1e_

"Bangchan knows i exist?! What is life?" updated cover by: @cykrowe_ <3 started: 11/6/23 ended: 16/9/23 Ranki... More

before you read.
I- Chan said what?!
II- A dream
III- Friends?
IV- This is chan
V- Thinking 'bout you
VI- One day.
VII- Bittersweet
VIII- 'Because'
IX- Just the two of us
X- Million notifications
XI- Not a lost cause
XII- Tainted memories
XIII- Chan! Relax!
XIV- Come to me
XV- See you soon
XVI- Soft pink flowers
XVII- Intertwined
XVIII- Step out
XIX- Good
XX- Laptop
XXI- JYP
XXII- Mukbang
XXIII- So long
XXIV- Between the lines
XXV- Bad idea
XXVI- Jazz
XXVII- Cough Cough
XXVIII- Finally!
XXIX- Go away
XXX- Happy ending?
XXXI- Gone
XXXIII- Decisions
XXXIV- Sweet bliss
XXXV- Official
XXXVI- Work
XXXVII- Click Click
XXXVIII- Home
XXXIX- Progress
XL- A new chapter
XLI- Tracklist
XLII- Moving in
XLIII- First date
XLIV- Homecoming
XLV- Released
epilogue: chan and yn moments that called me single in 50 different languages
after you read.
The one (extra chp)

XXXII- Tired voices

10.3K 326 254
By m4nix1e_

authors note: listen to 'never felt so alone' by labrinth while reading this chapter for the full experience ;)

________________________________________
@yeonjunshairx sent a photo

@yeonjunshairx
aint this the guy you fought
w chan about???
HES BLOWING UP MY TIMELINE
bros literally everywhere
idek he was debuting 😭⁉️

oh lord
i have to fill you in on sm

@yeonjunshairx
jskskssj
SPILL BESTIE

oh nothing just
my music was stolen
i may not debut
i confessed to chan
and he didn't say anything back

@yeonjunshairx
bitch wait a damn second

@yeonjunshairx is calling you...

You picked up the call, to your friend practically screaming at you to explain to her what had happened.

With a heavy heart, you ranted about the past few days, and Ahn patiently listened.

"This is all just a really big mess." You sniffled, "I wanna go back to Australia."

"Y/N..im so sorry." Ahn's voice was concerned.

"I feel so helpless." You whispered, pursing your lips to hold back tears. "Why is this happening to me?"

"No, dont do that! I know what you're thinking. Its not your fault, okay?" Your friend stressed

"I just feel like my dad was right." You sobbed, "It was stupid of me to think this was ever going to work out."

Ahn let out a huge sigh, "Okay. We can tackle one problem at a time. It will work out, okay?"

"I trusted him. He stole my song, Ahn."

"He's- he's a two faced, selfish cunt!" Ahn snapped. She was more angry than ever at how you had been treated.

"Or maybe im just stupid. And now what?"

Ahn didn't know what to say.

"The only person that can fix this is Chan. And i ruined things with him too." You let out a self- pitying chuckle.

"No baby, of course you didn't."

"You should've seen his reaction. He might as well have called me an insane sasaeng" You let out a frustrated cry. "Why did i use the L word!?"

"Y/N..you gotta trust me on this! He does like you back, okay?"

"No he doesn't!" You hissed into the phone

"Doesn't what?" Chan's tired voice made you snap your head towards the door.

"Nothing. Im talking about Ahn's pet rat." You were quick to lie.

He knew you too well, understanding immediately that you were lying. Yet, He nodded, giving you time to wrap the conversation up.

"Oh my god! Is chris there?" Ahn whispered.

"Yup. I'll uh- i'll call you later?"

"Yikes okay. Good luck!"

You cut the call, wiping away tears to face your fate

"Chri-"

"Y/N.."

The two of you stopped.

"You go first." You said, giving him a defeated smile

"Uh- I planned to meet with JYP tomorrow, at 8. So be ready." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh." You nodded slowly, "Yeah.. okay."

"What were you going to say?" He asked, fidgeting with the ring on his finger.

He was definitely trying to avoid you.

"Uhm." You shook your head, trying to make sense of this awkward situation. "We're good, right?"

He turned up to look at you, his expression was hard to read.

Before he could answer, a short, buff man strided to the door.

Changbin's expression faltered as he saw your tear stained face.

"Y/N.." His eyes turned to Chan, then back at you.

A silent understanding passed between the three of you, "Did you wanna sleep here?" Changbin asked

You were sitting in his room to avoid, well, human interaction.

"Oh- oh no. You can have your room." You chuckled, getting up.

"Its okay if you do. Honestly, I dont mind." He said.

"Nah. Its fine. Thank you, binnie." You gave him a small smile.

The two men watched as you slipped between them by the door. Trying your hardest to avoid touching Chan.

"What the fuck did you do?" Changbin narrowed his eyes at the taller man.

"Why do you think i did something?!"

"She doesn't go to bed before giving us a hug." Changbin side eyed Chan.

Chan sighed, "Look. I fucked up."

"Figures." Changbin scoffed

"Will you listen!" Chan said, shoving the older man into the room and following him in before closing the door behind them.

Chan rubbed his forehead in stress, "She told me she loved me."

Changbin's jaw dropped. "What?!"

Chan sucked in his breath. "This is- i don't even know."

"Bro your ears are red." Changbin pointed to Chan's ears, and reflexively, he covered them.

Chan couldn't keep his feelings at bay any longer, his entire face flushed.

"She told me she loved me!"

"So, why, instead of finding yall making out, did i find her crying?" Changbin deadpanned.

Chan sighed, "Because..i didn't tell her i loved her back-"

"What?!"

"Listen!" Chan glared, " You know being in a relationship is extremely hard for us."

"Okay? You talk as if thats stopped idols from dating."

"She's from Australia!"

"So are you???" Changbin gave him a look.

"You know what i mean. Long distance is hard!"

"If you loved her enough, you would make it work."

"Love her enough? I love her like my life depends on it."

Changbin smiled, "What are you waiting for then?"

Chan licked his lips, "What about JYP?"

Changbin's expression turned into a disgusted one. "Fuck JYP, why is he even a part of this conversation?"

"What if he doesn't approve of us dat-"

"Stop making excuses dude. What's really the problem?"

"Im scared." Chan sighed, "I just- she's so amazing im scared i'll ruin it. I already made her cry."

Changbin breathed out. "You better make things right. I swear to god if you hurt her-"

Chan put a hand on Changbin's shoulder.

"Alright. I'll tell her how i really feel."

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 62
A girl who has never cried ever since her parents divorced when she was only 8 years old. Kids bullied her since she kept crying everyday in school...
7.9K 318 33
β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€: π•€π• π•žπ•– π•€π•¨π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ :) π™ΌπšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝟾 πš–πšŽπš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš•πš’ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ. πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš πš’...
290K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...
384K 9K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...