in the midst of us. - F.W

By theravingsofalunatic

" You're such a good fucking girl for me huh ?" He spoke pushing my head down further making me take his whol... More

cast.
2.

1

6 0 0
By theravingsofalunatic

First day of 6th year
______________________

" Momma can you stop!" I spoke swatting her hands away from my face.

" I'm sorry honey, i'm just going to miss you" she spoke softly as she pulled the hair out of my face.

" You always miss me momma." I chuckled at her words.

" I love you baby. Write me, okay ?" She sighed, hugging me tightly.

" I love you too, of course I will. You know I can't function right without you." I spoke dramatically at the last part making her chuckle and wipe her tears as I turned away from her, but not before getting one last hug. I stepped on the train, determined to walk straight to my friend's usual cart.

"Cal" A voice called, I turned looking for whom it came from, finding a tall redhead.

" I told you Fred, stop calling me that." I grumbled pushing past him. He grabbed my arm stopping me. " Well who would call you Cal?"

" No one would." He answered himself.

" Exactly." I spoke smiling sweetly as I removed myself from his grip, finally seeing Diana and Colette two carts ahead, exactly where they were supposed to be.

"Caleum!" Colette jumped up, hugging me tightly.

" Air." I tapped her shoulder mimicking choking out, making her laugh.

" I missed you callie." Diana laughed pulling me into a long hug after Colette finally let go.

"Can we speak to her for fucks sake?" Draco asked me push the two girls away grabbing my shoulders making me stare into his light, icy, gray eyes.

" You never returned my last letter." The blonde boy frowned at me.

Laughing at his words, I hugged him before speaking, "That was yesterday D." He smiled sitting down, letting Adriana, Cyrus and Ellis hug and greet me.
______

" Slow down El." I laughed at him stuffing his face.

He looked up from his plate swallowing as did, "But we're finna gooo." He complained.

"Eat in the morning fatty." Cyrus laughed, "Me and D will get you up early so you'll have more time."

Ellis nodded standing up with the rest of us, starting our walk to the dungeons.

"Hey Cal, you look sexy in those jeans." I heard Fred say. I didn't even bother to turn around, it's always Fred.

" I know you hear me talking to you pretty girl." His voice was a little different than the first time he spoke, making me stop.

Telling my friends to go on, I turned to face the tall boy.

" Hi Cal." He muttered walking closer to me, I watched his hand go to my face
moving a piece of hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

" What do you want Weasley?" I sneered.

" There's a party later, you should come.
You can bring your friends too, Im just hoping to see your pretty face tonight." he grinned.

Slightly smiling at his words, I nodded. Of course the Griffindors would throw a party the first night back.

He grabbed my hands looking into my eyes " I meant what I said last year Cal, I hope you're still thinking about it."

" How could I stop thinking about it?" I thought back to the platform before we left, where Fred told me that he had feelings for me and wanted me to think about being with him.

I had thought about it, I knew I liked him. I'd liked him since 3rd year when him and George pranked Snape, making a potion blow up in his face when he was checking it, earning themselves a detention.

I thought it was hilarious. Colette and I laughed our asses off, earning ourselves a detention also. We spent it laughing with them and I developed a crush then. I would date him I really would, but Fred is kinda known to be a fuck boy, in my opinion.

After spending the last six years seeing him, always noticing him because of his red hair and tall build, but the last three being teased and basically harassed by him was kinda torture.

Almost everytime I've seen him and he's not by himself, he's with a girl. A different girl.

Lately he hadn't been paying attention to the girls, from what i've seen it was just your usual swarm of teenage girls fan girling. Still I didn't like that too much either.

"See you later, huh Cal ?"

"Maybe fred."
_____________

" Holy shit, you look hot!" Colette spoke combing out her curls a little bit to frame her face more.

" Really? I didn't think so, i've had this dress forever." I said looking down at what I was wearing, it was a short black dress that hugged my curves, stopping just a couple inches from my knee with a medium sized slit up my thigh.

Silently thanking Merlin for magic as I muttered the spell for straighting hair, watching my curls disappear.

" Are you strapless or pasties right now?" Adriana walked into the small bathroom, pointing out my spaghetti strapped dress.

I snickered looking at her proudly before speaking " Neither."

The two girls laughed along with Diana who was Claustrophobic and had already done her hair and makeup and was putting on her shoes.

" Okay girls what's the plan for tonight? I know Adriana is gonna be with Draco so he has to worry about her alcoholic ass" Colette laughed leading us out of the bathroom and she walked to the full body mirror we have on the left side of our dorm.

She was wearing a deep green dress, that sported her figure nicely. It was covered in glitter and stopped just above her knees like mine and the other girls. Instead of having a spaghetti strap dress like Diana and I had picked she had opted for a strapless dress.

" Hey, if we have to talk about my drinking then we have to talk about you guys smoking habits." The younger girl spoke grinning proudly knowing she just shut us up.

" lasky, I love your dress. You look so fucking pretty." Diana spoke standing up admiring colette, most of the time colette only responded to her middle name, Alaska, and for the first three years of knowing her I actually thought it was her name, last year she started letting us call her by her name but it was now a habit to call her by her middle.

Colette thanked her and returned the compliment which made me finally look at hers and Adriana's dresses. Diana wore a spaghetti strapped dark blue dress, that puffed out at the bottom showing off the white trim that under laced it. Diana being the person she is didn't really own what would be considered a 'party dress'. They were short but they were always kinda princess like, but it looked beautiful on her and fit her usual style, she put her hair up into a cute bun, leaving pieces to frame.

While Adriana had went with a dark red, corset dress that ended mid-thigh, with her long, blonde curls resting on her shoulders.

" Ready ?" I asked standing and looking around. The three girls stood up and followed me to the door and down the stairs, Adriana walking beside me.

" So what else did you and Fred talk about?" Diana asked from behind me.

" Nothing just this party." I lied looking down as we reached the stairwell.

She hummed, most likely not believing me. I didn't care tho, i'll tell her when i'm ready.

When we reached the Griffindors common room I quickly said the password, knowing the fat lady would have to let me in.

What do you know, i'm literally walking into the lions den.

As I stepped in I was immediately engulfed by the lights that were flashing, and the smell of fire whiskey and weed mixed in the air.

Adriana waved bye to us once she spotted Draco off in the distance, leaving the three sixth years standing there, but of course that didn't last long. Diana had ran off dancing with her boyfriend, Cyrus. Unfortunately Colette ditched me when Ellis asked her to dance with him.

Walking over to the table I looked down at the small shot glasses I grabbed two, one in each hand, throwing them both back I felt the burning liquid hit the back of my throat, as I let out a small huff.

I grabbed two more, throwing them back, reaching for another one as I finished the first one. Someone had grabbed my arm stopping me from getting the glass.

Knowing exactly who it was, I looked up at him " Something wrong Freddie ?" I asked a bit tipsy.

" Can you slow down just a bit, love? I don't need you black out drunk yet." he laughed.

He looked down at my dress, his eyes running across every inch of my covered body. Using my finger, I lifted his head up to make eye contact with him.

" Eyes up here Freddie." I watched the corners of his mouth etch into a small smile.

Now having his attention on me, I swiftly lifted the drink to my lips, quickly throwing it back before Fred could do anything.

" Cal." He groaned.

I stuck my tongue out at him laughing as I did so, turning back to the party I started walking towards the couches.

Noticing I didn't know anyone from the group, I called Fred over. We sat on the couch getting pulled almost immediately into the conversation about Quidditch.

The three boys introduced themselves after we had a small and heated discussion that was about what player works more on the field. As the Slytherin and Gryffindor beaters, Fred and I were very passionate about the argument as were Finn, a Ravenclaw seeker, and Julian and Asher, who were both chasers for Hufflepuff.

Finn, who was sitting directly in front of me, reached in his jacket pocket pulling out a blunt.

" You smoke?" He asked me, holding the already rolled erb up where I could see it properly.

Nodding proudly, I grabbed the blunt out of his hand, making him reach for his lighter, which made me laugh as I reached into the top of my dress, feeling just under my tits, pulling out a small pink lighter. I lit the blunt, hitting it a couple of times before passing it and turning my attention back to Fred.

Felling brave, I leaned towards him, putting one hand on his upper thigh. " You look so fucking hot right now." I whispered to him.

He smiled mischievously, turning to grab the joint from Julian. I watched him take four hits and pass it to me, I did the same as he stood up making me look up at him confusedly.

"Come on, Cal." He reached his hands out to me. I grabbed them as he gently lifted me from the couch.

I waved to the boys before leaving with Fred. We walked over to the drink table, I took three shots while he made our drinks.

Sipping from the cup and immediately grimacing at the taste, " What the hell in this Fred?" I asked.

" I can't go around giving you that much information love." He spoke as softly as he could with the music blaring.

Setting my finished cup down, I looked at Fred finally taking a moment to look at him. His ginger red hair and caramel eyes were lit up from the light of the fireplace, which made his freckles show, his dimple more prominent than before. Fuck he was hot.

I felt myself grow wet from his touch, as his hand caressed my upper thigh, his pinky playing with the hem of my dress. His hand moved up slightly now playing with the side of my underwear through my dress, my breath hitched at his movements.

I looked him with a pleading look, his only response was to smile back and stand up, grabbing my hands and pulling from the couch once more.

" Where are we going?" I asked once we started making our way up the stairs.

" My dorm," He spoke as we arrived to his room. He opened around and immediately my eyes began to roam around. " George is out all night, and Lee's with Angie downstairs. He'll most likely stay with her, or at least maybe he will after seeing the door that is locked." He laughed locking the door.

Liquid courage.

Fucking liquid courage.

I kissed him, I actually kissed Fred fucking Weasley. No, no , I finally kissed Fred Weasley.
_______________

Well what do you know 🌚.

2093 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
74.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...