𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

By Solo_Pearls

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Ranvijay Singh Rathore :... More

|| Declamair ||
Scroll Stack
|| Aesthetic ||
|| Characters ||
|| Characters 2||
1. Rumaisa's Dream
2. Jodhpur's King
3. The Proposal
4. Her eyes clashed with his'
5. Ranvijay met Rumaisa
6. Rumaisa gave her consent
7. Ranvijay wants Court Marriage
8. Mrs. Ranvijay Singh Rathore
9. Her new home
10. Ranvijay troubling Rumaisa
11. Rumaisa decided to give a chance to Ranvijay
12. Rumaisa's new family
13. Rumaisa is Dr. Inayat
14. The Ugly fight
15. Rumaisa's pain
16. Ranvijay got shocked knowing Rumaisa's true identity
17. Realisation hit him hard
18. Ranvijay decided to apologize Rumaisa
19. Rumaisa's outburst
20. Ranvijay is getting nervous
21. Rumaisa is kidnapped
22. Rumaisa alone defeated them
23. Everyone is tensed for Rumaisa
24. Rumaisa was a MMA fighter
25. Rumaisa showed Ranvijay reality
26. Rumaisa is a Siren
27. Ranvijay confessed his love for Rumaisa
28. Thunderstorms inside Rumaisa's mind
29. Rumaisa is ignoring Ranvijay
30. Rathores teased Ranvijay
31. Ranvijay is trying to change himself for Rumaisa
32. Ranvijay made Rumaisa's painting
33. Eid Celebration
34. Rumaisa is in Ranvijay's Office
35. Rumaisa's rage knew no bound
36. Rumaisa's Past revealed
37. Ranvijay reassured Rumaisa
38. Moon reminds of Rumaisa to Ranvijay
39. Victim or Villain
40. Ranvijay's Tigress
41. Aapke bete mein heere jade huye hai ?
42. Ranvijay sent love letter to Rumaisa
43. Tour of Warehouse
45. Rumaisa's uncontrollably tears
46. Rumaisa's prayers for Ranvijay
47. Rumaisa is the Queen
48. Should Rumaisa take a leap ?
49. Rumaisa hates Ranvijay
50. Can I have my wife
51. Ranvijay Rumaisa Rathore
52. Ayudh and Ranvijay's Fight
53. Momin's Rakhi Gift
54. Ranvijay regrets for not cherishing Rumaisa
55. Will they accept me ?
56. We are going on a date
57. Ranvijay had a girlfriend ?
58. I miss her
59. I am the Queen
60 . RanviSa's Engagement
61. Fast Food Date
62. Who is the girl with The King ?
63. 50 Shades of Rumaisa
64. Can I see it Please ?
65. Nikah
66. Delightful Moments with Emotional Past
67. Joota Chupai & Body guard
68. B'day Boy
69. Vyah
70. New Beginning
71.Reunion of two Souls
72. Pehli Rasoi
73. Rajya Abhisekh
74. He is always with us
75. I second that Jealousy Part
76. Do you miss it ?
77. Coronation
78. Punishment
79. Baba's Boy
80. Double Trouble
81. They are missing
82. Save my Wife
83. Avenge
84. My wife is always Correct (New)
READ THIS PLEASE

44. Ranvijay is stabbed

3.3K 287 69
By Solo_Pearls

Long Chapter Ahead ...........

Rumaisa was chilling sitting beside the lake when she heard a car entering . She looked back to see and it was Ranvijay's car.

She kept sitting there when Ranvijay came and sat beside her . Rumaisa looked at him from the corner of her eyes and then again focused on the lake.

A cute rabbit came and snuggled into Rumaisa's lap. She smiled slightly and played with her silently. Ranvijay kept looking at him with a small smile playing around his lips.They kept sitting there for nearly half an hour in pure silence .

"Kya kaam hai tumhe mujhse" Rumaisa broke the silence .

"Chalo wahan hi dikha deta hoon." Ranvijay said while getting up.

"Aab chalogi ya phir aise hi ghurte rahogi" When Rumaisa didn't replied anything instead kept looking him , Ranvijay tried to ask her sarcastically which was anything but sarcastic.

"Main apne kisi driver ko boldunga woh tumhari car tumhare ghar main drop kar dega" When Rumaisa walked towards her car , Ranvijay said while pointing towards her car.

"Nahi zarurat nahi hai , main baad main lelungi . Waise bhi yeh private property hai toh koi nahin ayega." Rumaisa replied while taking her bag and keeping her gun inside it.

"Ok" Ranvijay uttered while unlocking the car and opening the passenger seat's door for her.

Rumaisa sat inside quietly. Ranvijay sat in his seat . While starting the engine he looked at Rumaisa and said "Baby Girl , wear ur seat belt "

"I'm not your babygirl" Rumaisa hissed at him while wearing her seatbelt.

"Ohh You are and you always will be" Ranvijay Winked at her while wearing his sunglasses.

"Shut up" Rumaisa snapped at him while looking outside.

"Nahin karta kya Kar logi ?" Ranvijay said while flickering her nose .

"Uggghhhh" Rumaisa grunted at him and swatted his hand away.

Ranvijay started driving the car. They came almost half of the way . There was pure silence .

Ranvijay glanced at her who was looking out of the window. Her hair was blocking his view .

The silence was not uncomfortable but still he wanted to end the silent .

"Jaan ! main itna bhi bura nahin hoon ki mujhse baat karna bhi thik na lage tumhe" So he spoke while still focusing on road.

Ranvijay's POV •••

"Shut Up" She snapped at me but I didn't mind. Well who will have time to mind these silly things when you have a beautiful, gorgeous hot , sexy wife.

Still these words are not enough to describe her .

"Nahi karta main Shut Up" I said while pinching her fluffy cheeks .

"Don't" She warned me showing her doe eyes.

"Tum meri biwi ho toh itna haq toh rakhta hi hoon main" I said while taking a turn.

"Tumhari biwi , kisne kaha kahan likha hai" She turned towards me still sitting in her seat and asked.

"Legal papers pe" I said confidently.

"Accha kahan hai woh papers" She asked me while folding her hands .

God....She is looking like a lady boss. My lady .

Only I know how I spent those Days without seeing her when she was in Ranbagh.

"Lo dekh lo" I said while showing a PDF of our legal marriage papers which I thankfully saved in my phone.

At that time I did it for my revenge on her and now regretting that bastard who was me only.

"Dikhana zara........... Saying this she took my phone too see and then asked innocently. "kahan koi papers toh nahin hai" She said while handing me my phone .

I searched for it but couldn't find it . She fucking deleted it.

"Pagal Aurat permanently delete Kar diya tumne" I said taking off my goggles.

"Tum kuch legal papers ki baat Kar rahe the shayad" She asked me innocently .

This little Vixen of mine is a cunning wolf.

"Shut Up" I snapped while glaring her. And by God's grace this fucking Demon's glares doesn't work on his wife.

"Nahin karti kya Kar loge?" She repeated the same line which I had earlier said.

"Main bohot kuch Kar sakta hoon bas tumhari Haan ka intezaar hai" I smirked at her then sided her hair and put them behind her ears while wishpering slowly .

"kapa çeneni" She again snapped at me and this time something in Turkish .

( Shut Up )

"Kya kaha ? Jo samajh aye woh bolo" I focused on the road while saying.

"kapa çeneni seni piç kurusu" And again she said something in Turkish.

( Shut Up you bastard )

"What ?" I looked at her strangely.

"Raste pe dhyaan do . Khuda na khasta ware house ke Jagah kahin aur na pohonch jaye" She deadpanned me .

"Fikar mat karo . Ham ware house hi pohonchenge woh bhi bas Das minute main" I said while changing the gear.

After few minutes we reached my warehouse . I parked my car and came out . And then I opened her side's door. Seems like she was about to open it.

She came out and started walking towards the warehouse. I closed the door and walked behind her.

"Atleast Thank You toh bol do" I said while walking beside her.

"Tumne mujhe kaha tha ?" She asked while looking at me with a deadpanned face.

"Kab?" I asked not knowing when did I not said her Thank You or what she did for me that I didn't said Thank You to her.

"Khud yaad karo" She again said with a smirk and walked towards the door.

I frustratingly looked up to the sky and rubbed my face .

"Kya ladki mili hai mujhe bhagwan" I thought while continuing walking after her.

Those bodyguards are looking at me with a shocked expression.

Author's POV •••

Thr guards who were around the Warehouse were shocked to see their King with a girl for the first time.

But more shocking was him talking so casually with her .

They all were glancing at the walking beauty not with any other gaze but with doubtfull gazes.

When Ranvijay noticed this , he glared at them and it was enough for them to lower their gaze.

Ranvijay held her hand while walking inside. Rumaisa tried to pull her hand but he didn't let her.

Rumaisa glared at him but he didn't seemed to be fazed by her glares. She tried many times but atlast had to give up .

All those guards , mens and women were looking at them shocked. Ranvijay took her yo his Cabin directly. There he made her sit in one of the couch.

He took a file from his table and handed it to her. Rumaisa raised her right brow asking about the file.

"Iss file main kuch photos hain un mein se identify karo jin logon ko tum jaante ho." Ranvijay said while sitting on a single seater.

"Kya aur Kyun ?" Rumaisa said while leaning on the couch.

"Jo log tumhare past se related hai aur Jin logon ne bhi tumhe kidnap Kiya un sabko identify karo. Aur kyun ka jawab hai , woh sab tumhare culprits hain . Main unlogon ko kuch nahin karunga" Ranvijay said seriously.

"In mein se koi nahin hai" Rumaisa answered without even looking the file.

"Bina Dekhe kaise keh sakti ho" Ranvijay asked while rising his brows.

"Kyun ki main sabko maar chuki hoon siwaye Gautam Verma ke" Rumaisa said nonchalantly.

"What ? Kab" Ranvijay was shocked would be understatement.

Rumaisa opened her phone and then opened a file and handed it to Ranvijay. But he didn't took hold of it.

"Hmm dekh lo" Rumaisa said again.

Ranvijay took her phone and saw the file . He widened his eyes as he looked at the file.

There the information of some men were there. But those man were already dead and some of their body was even missing till the date.

"Ye Sab" Ranvijay asked not believing his eyes. He heard about them dying and was also happy that those fuckers died because they all were involved in rapes and human trafficking case.

But he never thought that his wife had killed them so mercilessly.

"Yahi sab the" Rumaisa said with a stoic face.

"Toh ab bas use chod ke koi aur nahin hai " Ranvijay asked her while keeping her phone on the front tea table.

"Nahi" Rumaisa said taking her phone .

"Yahi Agar pehle bata dete toh yahan ana nahin padta mujhe" Rumaisa again said while pointing towards the file.

"Accha hua nahin bataya" Ranvijay murmered.

"Kya" Rumaisa asked suspiciously.

"Hmm warna tumhare saath time spend Karne kahan milta" Ranvijay said while walking towards his table.

"Mujhe chod ke aaoge abhi ?" Rumaisa said irritatedly.

"Nahi . Aab mujhe kuch kaam hai . Tum kuch der ruko phir main chod dunga" Ranvijay said sitting in his chair behind the table.

Rumaisa glared at him for this .

"Okk Chalo chill karo" Ranvijay said being busy in his files.

"Aur yahan chill karne ke liye kya hai" Rumaisa sarcastically said while rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Doll" Ranvijay warned her while leaning in his seat.

Rumaisa glared at him and again rolled her eyes two times . Ranvijay thought how she will looked when she will roll her eyes under him when he will th.......Uhhh then he came out of his naughty thoughts when he felt a piercing glare on him.

"Yeh lo Mera MacBook. Isme Netfilx subscription Hai . Jo dekhna hai dekh lo" Ranvijay shook his head and walked towards her holding his MacBook which he handed to her.

"Tum movies bhi Dekhte ho" Rumaisa dramatically gasped at him which was a clear taunt to him .

"Kyun nahin dekh sakta" Ranvijay said while giving him a tight lipped smile .

"Lagte nahin ho . Aise grumpy angry man hamesha gussa karne wala insaan Netflix dekhta hai. Thoda Shocking hai" Rumaisa eyed him from up to down and scrunched her nose while saying.

"Isme shocking Wali kya baat hai" Ranvijay said sternly folding his hands near his chest.

"Accha yeh subscription tumne dalwaya hai" Rumaisa didn't answered instead counter questioned .

"Uhh Nahin Agastya ne" Ranvijay realised her trick and then while rubbing his nape he answered.

"Dekha I was right , tum kabhi movies Dekhte bhi nahin hoge" She said with a knowing smirk.

"Haan Haan whatever" Ranvijay waved his hand while walking back to his seat.

Ranvijay started doing his works and here Rumaisa connected her Bluetooth earbuds and started watching some movie.

After a while her stomach growled. She felt it and ignored it but then few seconds later she realised the presence of another human in the room.

She being embarrassed peeked at him who chuckled at her antics . He then typed something on his phone and came towards her.

He sat beside her on the couch and peeked at his MacBook in which she was watching some movie.

Rumaisa noticed him and sat straight as she was sitting by folding her legs in an Indian style.

"Kya Dekh Rahi ho" Ranvijay asked while sitting beside her. He twisted his neck as it was paining .

"Movie" Rumaisa said being fly engrossed in the movie.

"Ohh mujhe laga tum cricket dekh rahi ho" Ranvijay sarcastically said while peeking at the MacBook.

"Hmm tumhari nazar kamzor hai" Rumaisa said seriously and by listening her his jaw dropped on the ground .

"Ye.....ye horror movie hai" When Ranvijay saw the movie he asked stammering.

"Hnnhnn" Rumaisa said while still being engrossed in the movie.

"Tumhe dar nahin lagta" Ranvijay asked her looking at her .

"Nahin kyun" Rumaisa spoke while pausing the movie.

"Uhh kuch nahin" Ranvijay spoke while sitting correctly .

Rumaisa ignoring him was going to start the movie again but then stopped in middle and asked.

"Ek minute tumhe dar lagta hai na" Rumaisa asked him while smirking.

"Uhh..Mujhe kyun dar lagega" Ranvijay said avoiding her glances.

"Huhh tumhari shakal se pata chal raha hai tumhe dar lagta hai" Rumaisa spoke and resumed the movie again.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai" Ranvijay spoke sternly and sat beside her.

Rumaisa was busy watching the movie and Ranvijay was peeking at his MacBook.

Ranvijay made a strange face when he saw the name BULBUL.

"Ye aise naam ke bhi bohot ane lage is duniya mein bhagwan" Ranvijay thought on his mind.

His thoughts got intrupted by a call ringtone. Ranvijay looked towards it .

Rumaisa picked up the call and started talking something in Turkish.

Ranvijay shook his head and started thinking about her behavior.

How she is talking with him so casually. Like there is no distance between them . However soon she will again behave like before when she will go from here.

Someone knocked the cabin door to which he gave permission. That man brought few things and handed over to Ranvijay.

That man was non other than Aadil who works in the absence of Abhimaan. He was looking strangely at the girl present there.

Rumaisa's POV •••

I was watching BULBUL peacefully when my phone ringed. I looked at the ID and it was Yusef.

My Medico friend who is also my colleague in hospital .

"Hey" Yousef along with another voice I heard which is of Sirisha's.

"Hii" I said while pausing the movie again.

"Kahan hai tu" Yousef asked me.

"biraz iş için dışarı çıktım" I replied in Turkish because the man sitting beside me will not leave a Chance to tease me again if he heard anything bakwas while talking to them.

( I am out for Some work )

"Ohh Okk" They replied simultaneously.

"Hmm" I hummed at them.

Then someone knocked at the cabin door to which Ranvijay gave permission and those two beggers heard him.

A man came inside and handed a food packet and a coffee cup to Ranvijay after wishing him . And gave me strange + shocked glances to me.

This is not the first time he is giving me those looks , from starting every men and women I came across gave me the same look.

"Tu apne hubby dearest ke saath hain . Ye batane main sharam kaisi jo Bahar hoon bol rahi hain" Sirisha said in a teasing tone.

"boş boş konuşmaktan başka yapacak bir şey yok" I replied irritatedly.

( you guys have nothing to do but talk nonsense )

I looked at him. He was unpacking the food packet.

"Nahin hai" They again said at the same time.

"Hastanede ne yapıyorsun, ikiniz de evinize gidin." I asked them while seeing the time. I know they both are free till the time.

( What are you doing at the hospital, both of you go home. )

"Ja rahe the bas Teri yaad aagayi toh call Kar diya " Yousef said munching something on the other side.

"Ne zamandan beri beni hatırlamaya başladınız?" I asked sarcastically.

( Since when did you start to remember me? )

"Anyways tu busy hogi shayad toh ham call rakhe" Sirisha asked but still these was a hint of tease in his voice.

"meşgul değilim" I replied while watching Ranvijay from the corner of my eyes.

( I am not busy )

"Ohh toh thik hai. Bas ek Case discuss karna tha us bacche ka jo do din pehle admit hua tha." Sirisha said . As she is am orthopedic and we are working on same patient .

We were talking when a hand came infront of me with holding a Sandwich.

Author's POV •••

Ranvijay unpacked the Cheese Sandwich which he ordered for her. He knows how much she loves Cheese . He had noticed it when she was staying at Rathore Palace and after that also he many times noticed her love for Cheese.

He forwarded his hand holding the Sandwich near her lips so that she could take a bite.

She was shocked at first and then she forwarded her hand to take it but he indicated her to eat .

She didn't made any movement so I took it near her lips so that it touched her lips and after few seconds she took a bite .

She was busy with her talking and he fed her also took two bites from it.

Ranvijay sided the tendril of hair which were falling on her face. Ranvijay was making her eat like hr is making a child eat.

Till the time the Sandwich finished , her discussion was also over.

Ranvijay wiped her face with a tissue and then he wiped his hand and threw it in the bin and handed her the Coffe sipper.

She silently took it and played the movie . And after twenty minutes Thr movie also finished.

She sat there being bored and Ranvijay kept eyes on her every movement.

"Bore Ho rahi ho ?" He asked when he saw her looking around the cabin .

"Hmm" She hummed while looking at him with the sipper between her lips.

Ranvijay smiled slightly at her cute face.

"Why don't you look around the Warehouse" Ranvijay proposed the idea.

She narrowed her eyes at him as he was saying her to go around the Warehouse as if she knows every corner of it.

"Ek minute main kisi ko bolta hoon." Ranvijay understood it from her face and said while calling someone through the telephone.

"Hello , send Janki to my Cabin " He ordered someone.

"Khamma Ghani Rana Sa" The said lady entered after knocking and greeted him.

She was wearing a t-shirt with Cargos . Looking like a fighter with her body structure.

"Ghani Khamma. Show her around the Warehouse. She is getting bored." Ranvijay replied and to be said the lady Janki was shocked .

Because he never replies to anyone's greetings and then the other reason is of course Rumaisa's presence .

"Yes Rana Sa" Janki said politely .

"Chale......Rani Sa. Uhh Chale Rani Sa" She asked Rumaisa but couldn't come up with something to call her so Ranvijay intervened and asked her to Call Rani Sa.

Janki widened her eyes at this.

"Hmmm OK Chaliye" Rumaisa was also shocked at this but soon she came out of her state and replied in affirmation.

They both were going towards the cabin when Ranvijay stopped them and with his eyes asked Janki to wait outside.

"Ek minute............Suno , Itni chup chap mat raha karo. Aur Haan uske saath jao aur Agar koi bhi pareshaan kare toh mujhe kehna. Halaki koi kuch nahin karega. Hmm" Ranvijay said this while removing her hairs which were falling on her face.

"Jao aur apna Coffee leti Jao" At last he handed her her Coffee and asked her to go.

Janki and Rumaisa both were walking side by side.

"Umm kya main aapka naam Jaan sakti hoon." Janki said nervously.

"Why are you so nervous" Rumaisa asked her sensing her nervousness and hesitation .

"Uhh nothing like that. I was nervous because Rana Said you to address as Rani Sa so I thought you wouldn't like to talk with us as you are a queen." Janki said still hesitating.

"Don't be so nervous around me. I won't eat you up . And why wouldn't I like to talk with you ?" Rumaisa asked sipping her Coffee.

"Umm you must be belonging to some Royal Family and we are commoners and that also we work under Rana Sa so?" Janki said in a low voice.

"Kis Jamana mein Ji rahe hain log. Main pehle insaan hoon phir baadme kisi ki Rani Sa ya phir kuch bhi." Rumaisa said shaking her at Janki's stupidit excuse.

"So you are OK with us . I mean you don't mind if we talk with you freely." Janki asked excitedly but soon controlled herself and asked politely.

"No , I don't mind" Rumaisa said with a small smile. Usually she takes time to get free with others but here it's not same .

"Okk then Can I know you name. Cause I haven't seen you anywhere but still your face seems somewhat familiar" Janki asked being chirpy and excited.

"Rumaisa Meherunnisa Goshkari" Rumaisa said while looking around .

Now she doesn't have any problem with her identity. Her Mission was just a step sway to get completed. She has killed almost everyone except one . If anyone reveals her identity then itself Aldo, she would be chill .

"You are The RMG. Like seriously. You know I am one of your craziest fan. Like I took up self defense classes just because of you." Janki screamed after hearing her name.

"How am I related to your self defense classes." Rumaisa asked not getting her relation with the other's classes.

"I am you fan since I saw you as a MMA Fighter. Then after few years you just disappeared." Janki said with heart eyes.

"Hmm" Rumaisa hummed remembering her MMA days. But unfortunately she had to leave that because she was unfit for it after that incident.

"So you are the only Princess of Ranbagh. Also the Queen of Ranakpur." Janki said while hopping here and there .

"Yes I am" She smiled while replying.

"Ohh my good I still can't believe you are going to marry Rana Sa" Janki said with a huge smile.

"It's not like that" Rumaisa tried to deny.

"Then like what. He asked me to call you Rani Sa so it's obvious you are marrying him." Janki stated it as a fact.

"You both will be the Power Couple." She continued.

"You know at a point I thought Rana Sa as Gay. Don't mind and also don't tell him please . I am saying you because I trust you with my secrets. Please." She said first being excited but them realised and begged her cutely.

"Okk I won't say" Rumaisa said smiling a little at her antics.

"Umm you are a business women right then why were you having the stethoscope" Janki asked again opening a door .

"I'm a Doctor or to say a Surgeon" Rumaisa replies taking the last sip of her Coffee. Then she threw it in a nearby bin.

"Wohh you are multi talented."Janki said while taking attention of the people present there.

They entered a huge room which looked like a practice room. Where in one side there is space for gun shooting and while on the other side some people are practicing their self defence.

"Attention Everyone..........

This is The only Princess of Ranbagh
Queen of Ranakpur as well as future queen of Jodhpur. Our Rani Sa Rumaisa Meherunnisa Goshkari " Janki said acting like announcer of ancient times.

Rumaisa shook her head at her antics .

Everyone's eyes widened when they got to know her name and then her relation with their King . All those who were chilling , stood up respecting her.

"Khamma Ghani Rani Sa" They all said respectfully.

"Ghani Khamma" Rumaisa replied to everyone.

"Aap logon ko itna serious rehne ki koi jarurat nahin hai. You all can chill around like you were doing" Rumaisa said while moving forward.

They a were hesitant but then reluctantly They went back to their previous work after Janki introduced then to Rumaisa.

Rumaisa walked towards the shooting range. There were two people who were practicing .

When Rumaisa walked there they stopped .

"Can I" Rumaisa asked while looking at the guns.

"Sure Rani Sa" The both men said instantly not knowing why she is asking permission.

"Umm you have to........." One of the man said when he saw Rumaisa taking the gun but she stooped them in middle .

"Relax , I know how to use it" Rumaisa said while checking the bullets.

They were stunned when they heard it. The fragile girl who was looking as a glass doll knows to use Gun.

"Ohh , Sorry ........ It's OK no need to apologize " He was going to apologize but she stopped him.

"You can practice. No need to stop because of me." Rumaisa said when she saw other two were standing there.

"Uhh can we do a match" One men asked her hesitently.

"Sure" Rumaisa instantly said .

They started firing. After three rounds they stopped and when they counted Rumaisa had most of accurate shots which had hit in bull's eye.

Rumaisa smirked at him but it wasn't any arrogant one but a friendly one.

After that Janki showed her other places like Weopen's room ,IT room and also showed a huge room which was closed . She was hesitant but informed it as torture Room.

After that she walked with Rumaisa till Ranvijay's cabin. There they both bid adieu and went in respective direction.

When she went she saw Ranvijay was talking with someone. After her finished talking he informed her that he will drop her at home.

They both went and Ranvijay started driving. Ranvijay was half way when Rumaisa asked him to drop her at the same lake as she need it in emergency for going to hospital.

So Ranvijay dropped her at the same lake and from there they both drove towards the diffrent direction.

Ranvijay while driving thought about his day. How his boring day turned lively for few minutes.

If just in one day he felt lively , then he could only imagine how he will feel life long if she stayes with her for life time .

He shook his head and focused on the road.

Later at the midnight Rumaisa was in hospital due to an emergency. She after going home just had some snacks and then again she had to return to hospital.

She finished her surgery . She was going towards her cabin but in between she saw Dr. Bhavna who was her lecturer , her family friend with whom she had stayed with in her initial days in Turkey as well as her College.

"Kaisi ho Rumi" Dr. Bhavna asked while smiling at her.

"Ji Mam thik hoon" Rumaisa said while twisting her neck .

" Yeh mam bolna band karo . Abhi yahan koi nahin hai." Dr. Bhavna slightly scolded her.

"Jii Aunty" Rumaisa said smiling at her .

"Aaj toh Waise bhi bohot Kam doctors duty pe hain." Dr. Bhavna said while looking around the empty corridor.

"Hmm pata nahin yeh bin mausam ki barish kyun ho rahi hai aaj Kal. Agar koi emergency ho gaya tha pata nahin doctors kahan se ayenge " Rumaisa said while looking outside the window.

"Sahi keh rahi ho. Tum Ghar kaise jaogi." Dr. Bhavna asked being concerned about her.

"Nahin mere Ghar Jane ke Raste pe road band nahi hai , uske baad se road band ho gaya Hai." Rumaisa said while both of them walked in the corridor.

"Ohh toh......" Dr. Bhavna was going to say something but call on Rumaisa's phone intuprted her.

"Excuse Me " Rumaisa excused her and talked with the other person.

"Hello........." Rumaisa was saying something but stopped in middle.

Dr Bhavna was looking at her face . Her face has changed from confusion to panic and then slight fear.

"Hello Rumaisa , Hukum has been stabbed near his chest . He is unconscious. We are near you hospital please arrange doctors" The person on the other side said as soon as Rumaisa picked up the call.

"What, how........" Rumaisa asked and panic was clearly written on her face.

"Yeh sab main baad main bataunga . Main khud hosh mein nahin reh sakta kuch der ke baad. Mujhe bhi kafi chot lagi hai" The other person said and cut the call.

Hey Everyone

Favourite Scene.......
Favourite Dialogue.........

I know I am late and Sorry about it. It's the longest chapter of My Safe Heaven.

Target 🎯 :- 100

Yaar koi follow bhi toh kardo. 200 Followers bana do bhi...

4505 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.6K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
1.3M 52.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
10.1M 658K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
317K 23.5K 47
*Destiny part 2* ---♡---- • RANVIJAY SINGH RATHORE Power!!The only thing he always wanted.He is the elder son of Rathore's and the soon to be king of...