Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... Еще

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 29 ~ Controversy

3.2K 89 27
blackdust

Chapter 29 ~ Controversy

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

I woke up. It was still night and with the churning feeling in my stomach I couldn't sleep. I got up, careful to have not shift Max before getting up and putting on one of his t-shirts. I sighed contentedly, despite the growing embryo I had within me. I didn't want to hide it from Max, I wanted to know so I didn't have to worry but telling him seemed to be the difficult part.

The churning in my stomach altered, I ran towards the ensuite and in front of the towel bowl I puked. I grimaced as I flushed the toilet and wiped the back of hand across my lips. I washed my hands and started to brush my teeth, letting the minty flavour of my paste devour the foul smell of sickness. After finishing, I rinsed out my mouth and returned back into the room, lucky or maybe unlucky to see that Max hadn't shifted. I perched myself at the side of the bed, eyeing Max's flawless face but my eyes drooping at the same time.

It didn't banish the heaviness of my mind. It was like something was trying to crush my brain making me feel like I was carrying a burden instead of a baby.

Couldn't Max just magically know and accept it?

Life wasn't that easy. I slipped Max's top back off, knowing he would be suspicious of it in the morning. I circled my arms around his chest and rested my head where I knew his heart was. Slowly counting each heart beat til I fell asleep.

The sleep felt much better than I thought it would be. I wasn't sure what time it was when I was awoken by Max, a very concerned face filling my vision.

"Amelia, you look pale. You are okay aren't you?" He questioned when he gained my attention.

I paused, I took a few deep breaths before the churning started again, I got up and redressed my myself with Max's t-shirt before rushing again into the ensuite.

I wasn't sure how the amount of vomit escaped me the last time I ate was at the wedding.

Max held my hair back and kept silent, I was fearing the thoughts that were going through his mind. I straightened myself up, Max's hands slid to my waist and I flushed the toilet. I moved myself out of Max's grip and walked towards the sink to yet again rinse out my mouth.

"Have you started your menstrual cycle again?" Max asked awkwardly from behind me. My lips tilted up slightly at the tone but I shook my head before I turned around to face him only thinking, you wish. A cute frown was sitting on his lips as he stood there with only his boxers on.

"Nope," I told him honestly.

"Are you getting a fever or something?" Max approached me, he fitted his hand and pressed his palm gently against my forehead. Max's frown deepened when he realized that wasn't the case either.

I started to panic. I didn't know what thoughts were going through his head, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

"How are you feeling Amelia?" He asked, I could barely hear him because of the loud hammering of my heart in my ears. I grabbed his hand from my head and tugged him towards the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and just looked at his hand.

"Max there's something I need to tell you," I told him, not daring to look up.

"Amelia... what's going on?"

"Okay, promise me you won't freak out."

"I'm not sure if I could do that Amelia, just tell me it can't be that bad."

A mini conversation filled my mind:

Max: Amelia I will never impregnate you.

Me: I'm already pregnant.

Max: What? Noooooo...

Me: Well we made love... so yeah...

In my head the proclaimation seemed to be only that, but I knew Max more and he would freak out. So what's the point in making him promise he won't?

"How would you feel about being a father, Max?"

"What? Amelia, what are you talking about?" Said a completely perplexed Max, I looked up and met his worried eyes.

"Max, I'm... I'm pregnant."

*~* Max's POV *~*

"Max, I'm... I'm pregnant."

My heart froze at the two words. The two words that caused my whole world to crash down on me. "Amelia, you better not be pulling a joke, this isn't funn -"

"Max I would never lie about being pregnant. I am pregnant Max, you're going to be a Dad." Amelia's voice shook as she spoke and I could tell just by looking into her eyes that she was telling the truth.

"What?!" I exclaimed, Amelia didn't say anything. She didn't need to say anything, not with all the thoughts with sprinted through my mind.

Something within me snapped.

"Amelia how could you be pregnant?" I questioned, trying hard to keep my voice tamed despite the hostility biting through it.

How could I be so stupid?

"Max, calm down I know that you must be mad -"

"You are fucking pregnant Amelia."

"Hey, what's the worst that could happen to me?"

"You could die Amelia," I seethed.

There was silence, an excruciatingly slow silence that lacked any trace of comfort. Amelia moved her hand to rest it on mine but I flinched back and stared at Amelia's stomach.

"We're going home," I decided, without hesitance. I got up from the bed and grabbed whatever clothes I had around the room and placed them on.

"But why?"

"To get that thing out of you," I snarled, my eyes flashed dangerously to Amelia's, her eyes widening.

"Oh hell no Max, I am keeping our child!" She informed me, her voice slowly turning venomous as her eyes narrowed.

"Do you hear what you are saying?! I am not going to let that thing kill you!"

"It won't Max, Bella and my own Mother survived so why can't I?" She challenged. I blinked and everything turned red. No, I can not let Amelia do this. I gritted my teeth in agitation before unknowingly my fist collided with the wall causing the little cottage to shake.

"Amelia you are different to them, you know you can't change into a vampire. It can kill you! Why are you putting your life on the line. I refuse to let you go Amelia," I tried to reason, I removed my fist that had gone through a beam causing pain to shoot from my knuckles mercilessly.

"Max I don't want you to refer to your own flesh and blood as a thing, I don't want to get rid of our baby."

"Our baby? I don't want anything to do with it."

Amelia's bottom lip quivered, her hands shook and her eyes watered. I looked away. "You're a monster," she whispered. I didn't look back at her, instead anger started to bubble at the pit of my stomach again.

"I'm the monster? It's that thing inside of you that's the monster. And you need it removed before it will kill you," I replied harshly. I eyed Amelia's stomach, not at all humored with a little abomination growing inside of it.

"How could you say that? Children are a blessing."

"Well that clearly doesn't apply with what is growing in there."

"You bastard," Amelia proclaimed. I looked up at her face, it was solemn with fresh hate in her eyes. "Get out." The two words came out in slow motion, with venom leaking out.

"Amelia..." I trailed.

"Get out! I don't want to see your face until you muster some respect for our child," she commanded mercilessly so I did just that. I walked out.

*~*~* A/N ooooooh... shizzle is going down.. (as my friend would say haha... *~*~*

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

When I had put some of my own, proper clothes on, ignoring the tears that cascaded down my cheeks.

I sat. And I waited.

I wasn't sure what I was waiting for, nonetheless I lingered around the little cottage. Changing my position every so often. The recent events rerunning through my mind. It only made me want to cry more, but I tried to refrain.

It's just a bad day, not a bad life. I told myself countlessly.

Currently I sat on the stairs and stared at the front door silently. Anticipating Max's arrival but not wanting it at the same time causing hundreds of 'what ifs' to cloud my mind.

What if he doesn't come back? If he breaks off the wedding? If he doesn't support the child? Stops loving me? Moves away?

His words gave no innuendo that he was pleased with the child and I appreciate the fact it could kill me, but a little faith wouldn't be hard to gather would it?

I contemplated to leave and find Max. It wouldn't be difficult, my tracker sense was pulling me towards him anyway. I'd know exactly where he is if I looked, it was his reaction.

I know Max wasn't bad, and that after a while he would eventually come around to the idea.

I placed my hand on my stomach, curious to the gender of the baby but prayed they would at least look like Max. That would be nice.

*

Boredom consumed me to the point I watched TV. Nothing particularly interesting was on and the foreign language didn't help. So I stared at the news, guessing the calamities that filled the human world. From earth quakes to murders to famine. The latter making me think, there are so many charities in this world that poverty shouldn't exist. People would show videos of people suffering when what the best thing to do is to help them not broadcast the aftermath of their death. It didn't make sense. You promote saving people when you could barely do it yourself.

I switched off the TV via remote, not liking the unnecessary depression and leaned back on the couch so I could look at the ceiling, my eyes drooping slowly before I drifted to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys, short chapter - I know. And well you're probably not very happy of what happened... sorry. I like writing drama it's fun.

Btw, does Max sound pissed? Idk, I don't get pissed, I've always had a wave of tranquility running through me.

It's 1:15 am on a Monday morning! I'm tired, I will now sleep.

NEXT UPLOAD: Idk, by Thursday night maybe? Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the comments from the last chapter, will reply to em sooooooon....

Comment... CUPCAKE!! CUPCAKES ARE FRICKING AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL :D

I've got a genuine question for you guys. I get a lot of 'OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOUR BOOK' comments and it means so much. I swear, I really appreciate it. You guys rock but what makes my writing oh so amazing? Idk, I'm no good at English...

Anyways guys, stay awesome :D

CHWIZ (my new made up word)

Lot's of love, Ami xD Ciao :) :D ;) :P

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.9K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
164K 4.4K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
63.6K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
270K 7.7K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...