Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

17.

17.1K 725 248
By PopDat_Sonic

"Alright, your pregnancy test came back negative. We can go ahead with the shot." Slim's doctor smiled as she made her way back into the room.

This appointment was for Slim's birth control shot, her doctor always performed a pregnancy test beforehand just in case.

"And what about my STD testing?" Slim asked.

Although she and Tay used condoms, now that she had another sexual partner, Slim wanted to make sure she was good 100%.

"Everything is good, Kiamantè. You're in tip-top shape, the only thing I see is that you're gaining a little weight.. but nothing too concerning!"

Slim nodded as she watched the doctor wash her hands and begin putting gloves on.

"We can get started with the shot if you're ready, then I'll have you on your way."

"Thank you."

"Of course, oh I forgot to mention that I called in a refill for your vitamin D just in case you need that." The doctor said before leaving the room.

After leaving the doctor, Slim began riding around since she had finished with classes that morning and had no work for the day.

Her phone dinged letting her know she had a message, but she ignored it since she was driving.

Finally, she decided to stop and get some matcha. 

While she waited, she was able to check her phone.

Cash💕

wyd

Just left an appt, now I'm getting some matcha

fuck is that?

The green stuff I make at home sometimes

awl ok, my mama wanna meet you. they throwing sum on the grill

Idk ab that

🤨🧐🤔

Lol all them emojis unnecessary

you not tryna meet my ppl?
i really want them to see you, pretty girl.

The 'pretty girl' he added immediately made Slim fold.

okay, you coming to get me or I'll meet you there?

imma come for you, around 4. they starting at like 4:30

Okayyy

Slim pulled her sun visor down to look into its mirror and see that her eyebrows had grown out.

She made a mental note to head to her thread lady once the coffee shop brought her drink out.

You give a nigga some pussy, now he want you to meet his mama.

__________________________

"Girl came down." Nyla laughed as she laid across Slim's bed with some sunflower seeds.

Slim had now came out in her 3rd outfit.

It was safe to say that she was nervous to meet Cash's mom and 4 PM was creeping up a lot faster than Slim had anticipated.

After leaving her brow lady, she felt like she needed a refill on her lashes so she managed to book a squeeze in appointment.

"Okay what about this?" Slim asked as she came out of her closet with a business pantsuit.

Nyla looked then erupted in laughter, "Is this boy mama giving you a job?"

"Nyla..." Slim huffed causing her to get off of the bed. "Chile lemme just find you sum."

After a few minutes, Nyla came out with an outfit.

It was a grey Gallery Dept. tee and some shorts, paired with her matching New Balances.

"See, nothing too crazy. Didn't you say this was a cookout?"

Slim sighed, this probably would've been the outfit she chose if she wasn't overthinking everything.

"Okay, and imma pair it with gold jewelry and that LV bag he bought me."

Nyla smiled, "Yes.. imma get out of here to let you get dressed."

"Wait, you think I should do makeup?"

"You can, but it's kind of hot outside and your lashes already done.. you can really go bare face."

Slim nodded, "I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"Like I know I want a relationship with him, but do you think we moving fast?" She rambled.

Nyla shook her head, "Ion really believe in anyone moving to fast. Just move how you're comfortable moving, not to anyone standards."

"Okay.. okay. Lemme get dressed." Slim said as she headed into her bathroom to shower.

Time quickly passed after Nyla left, once Slim got out of the shower, it was 3:53.

She was lotioning her body when Cash walked in.

"Just give me a few minutes.." she said with annoyance laced in her voice.

Her anxiousness had changed into irritation.

Cash chuckled as he walked up on her, "Chill out."

She looked up at him as he took the lotion bottle from her. "Cash you see I'm tryna-"

"Why you freaking out baby?"

"I'm running behind because I just couldn't find anything to wear. Now you in here bothering me.. Why are you even here, you said 4 and it's 3:56?!"

Cash's smile fell after she raised her voice, "Dead that loud shit."

Slim huffed, "I'm just saying, I'm not tryna be late to your mom event."

"It's a cookout, everyone gon be late."

"I'm not everyone. I want to make a good impression on her.. Ja'More, give me my lotion back!" She sucked her teeth.

Cash ignored her as he placed the bottle onto her dresser before moving closer to her.

"You're so annoy-"

She was cut off by him pushing her back onto the bed. This quieted her, as she watched him slide her panties down her legs.

"Why you tryna argue wimme over lil ass shit? Hmm?"

Cash began sucking and placing kisses against the skin of her inner thigh.

"I-I just.." Her voice wavered as he used two fingers to rub her clit.

As his pace steadily increased, she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

Cash didn't like that as he slapped her thigh, "Look at me, Kiamantè. Lemme see yo pretty ass."

"Ion fuck wit that attitude shit, don't try it again. You understand?"

"Yes, Cash I'm sorryyy." She dragged as he sped up causing her legs to twitch.

They both could feel that she was quickly about to come.

"Let it out fa me, Slim."

He stuck his fingers into his mouth as he watched her let out a series of cuss words while trying to catch herself.

After letting her calm down, Cash helped her up before making her look at him.

"I know you just nervous mama, but don't let that get you fucked up. I'm not gon ever put you in a position to feel uncomfortable, trust me. My mama real cool, and she already like you. Calm down fa me, ight?"

Slim nodded as she rested her head against his chest, "I'm sorry."

"You good, and we was not gon be late.. I told you 4 because I know how long it take for you to get ready."

"Boyyy.." Slim laughed.

He chuckled before smacking her thigh, "We gon be late now tho if youn get up."

Cash sat on the bed as he watched her go into the bathroom to clean up.

_______________________

Tamia- Can't Get Enough played as Cash let Slim into his mom's backyard.

"Wassup boy!" They heard, causing him to turn and see his Aunt Keisha.

"Wassup Aunty, where my mama?"

Keisha pointing to everyone dancing, "She over there wit Ced."

Cash playfully rolled his eyes at the mention of his mom's new boyfriend.

"You such a haterrr, that lady is grown." Keisha laughed.

Cash waved her off, "Anyways, this my girl Slim."

Slim held out her hand, "It's nice to me you ma'am."

Keisha moved her hand down before holding her arms out for a hug, to which Slim accepted.

"Aww you're so beautiful, why you wit my sister son?"

Cash smacked his lips as he pulled Slim back to him. "I know you not tryna get my girl, Aunty."

"I do love me a lil girlfriend but she too young,"

Keisha was bisexual.

Slim laughed as Cash held onto her side.

"Lemme just find my mama."

She and Cash walked over to all the dancing people until Cash stopped in front of a lady kissing on a man.

"Get off my mama nigga." Cash mugged.

His mom, Brittany, laughed as she pulled away, "My baby! Oh and Slim! How are you babygirl?"

Before Slim could speak, Brittany spoke again, "Can I hug you?"

"Oh yes ma'am."

Brittany pulled her into a big hug that made everything in Slim relax. Cash smiled as he noticed this, his mom had a calm, nurturing nature that actually reminded him of Slim.

"My name is Brittany, you can call me anything for real. This is my boyfriend, Cedric!"

Slim smiled, "Hi.. I'm Kiamantè, but you know I go by Slim. It's nice to meet you all."

Cedric held her hand out to shake, "Nice to meet you too..Y'all hungry?"

Cash nodded, "I am.. you hungry baby?"

"Yes." She told him.

"Yea we hungry," Cash said, looking back at Ced.

Ced looked at him, "Go make plates then, you thought I was doing it?"

"Come on, Slim." Cash started.

"Nah boy, you need to go make y'all plates."

"I really don't like you," Cash said as he pushed past Ced.

"Did that boy push me?"

"Mhm," Slim and Brittany sounded at the same time.

Brittany laughed before linking arms with Slim, "Come inside out this heat and tell me about yourself."

Slim followed her into the living room where a few older ladies were sitting.

"Mama, this Ja'More girlfriend!" Brittany smiled to an older lady, Gladys.

"Ouuu she's gorgeous!" The lady smiled. "How you doing baby?"

"I'm good.. you're really Cash's grandma?"

Although you could tell Gladys was older, she looked really good for the age of 68.

"Thank you girl, this that good genes and Vaseline." She said causing the other women to nod in agreement.

"I'm May, Gladys' sister and this my daughter Cristalynn."

"Nice to meet everyone," Slim smiled.

"Oh let's sit down, I'm sorry." Brittany said as she led her to a couch.

The lady's sat around talking, mainly about Slim's life.

"You are doing so good for just turning 20!" Cristalynn smiled. "If you need anything, you have my number now."

Slim immediately looked up to her after she found out she was an OB/GYN.

"Thank you." Slim smiled.

"Baby?" Cash called as he came into the room with two plates. "Hey y'all, hey Nana."

Slim watched as he set the food down before giving everyone a hug.

"Why you haven't been by my house all week?" Gladys asked.

"I'm sorry nana, work been a little busy for me."

Gladys nodded, "Why you didn't let us meet this girl earlier? I like her."

Cash chuckled, "And you know she wasn't tryna meet y'all for real?"

Slim gasped, "That's not true."

"Why you lying on this girl?" Brittany said before wrapping her arm around Slim.

Cash mugged them, "Ma why you defending her? You tryna replace me?"

"Never baby y'all both my babies now, come give me another hug."

Slim smiled at the two as he sat in Brittany's lap.

"Wait, you the one that saved my baby JD?" Brittany asked Slim.

"Yea." Cash answered for her.

Brittany's eyes immediately watered, "I never got to thank anyone, and to know that it was you.. I'm so thankful!"

"It's no problem." Slim smiled as she felt herself about to cry too. But not really about JD.

Although her parents took care of her and were present, she never experienced affection to this level.

Cash's family loved and cared for on one another.

The whole time she was here, they treated her as if they'd known her for years.

"Mama y'all so soft." Cash laughed, before looking at Slim. "We bout to go eat wit JD and nem."

Slim grabbed the plates before standing up, "It was really nice meeting, everyone. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye sweet girl!"

Cash walked behind her as they headed back outside.

"Neph that's you?" Someone called out causing Slim to internally smile.

"Yea unc, this my lady!" Cash called back.

"I see you nephew."

Slim couldn't hide her smile after that.

They arrived at the table with Cash's siblings and cousins, and she was still smiling.

"Hey," Slim spoke before sitting down.

"Ouuu my baby mama." JD cheesed causing Cash to eye him.

Slim ignored the two before smiling at his sister, "Heyyy, Niyah."

"Hey girl!"

"So you not gon introduce us, Cash?" A girl said rolling her eyes.

"You not even family and I don't like you, Ranessa.."

"Cash.." Slim quietly scolded.

"Anyway, I'm CJ, his big cousin." A man that resembled Aunt Keisha spoke. "This my sister Caylee."

Caylee smiled and gave Slim a wave, she looked to be Ja'Niyah's age, she also resembled Keisha and CJ.

"My name Naomi, I'm all they big cousins." A pretty girl smiled.

"She one week older than me." Cash said.

"Still older!" Naomi said.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Slim."

Ranessa stayed quiet as everyone began engaging in conversation with Slim as they ate.

Slim wondered who she was as she continued to eye her.

"So are you Cash's cousin too?" Slim asked her.

Ranessa turned her lip up, "No I'm not Ja'More's cousin too, but he just like my brother. I date CJ."

CJ scoffed as everyone around the table cackled.

"She be following that man I swear, he don't want nothing to do wit her!" JD said wiping tears from his eye.

Cash chuckled a little too causing Slim to let out a laugh.

"It's not that funny," Ranessa shot at Slim.

Cash darted his eyes to her, "Don't speak to her."

"But-"

"Ranessa don't mess with that boy, you know he mean." Naomi said.

The rest of the night was enjoyable for both Cash and Slim.

Once they got home and showered, they laid in the bed cuddling.

"Slim, I know what I said about relationships in the beginning but I really love you."

Slim stayed silent as she kept her face hidden against his chest.

"Youn gotta say it back.. but lemme know where yo head at?"

Slim nodded.

"I really liked your family, I'm jealous that you got to grow up with that."

"They cool."

"And even your mom's boyfriend, I know y'all play a lot but I can tell you guys really love each other too."

"So you not gon say nothing about me saying I love you?" He chuckled.

Slim smiled, "I feel like the only acceptable way to respond is by saying it back.. but I'm not ready Cash. I really care for you, but-"

"I understand." Cash nodded.

She looked up at him to see he was already looking down at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mama." He said looking at her sincerely. "And I really do love you."

thoughts?

and how do y'all feel about the book?

sorry about the long wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
3.7K 13 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?