Imagine | New Jeans x Reader

Von xyxy_4EVER

These are just some New Jeans imagines, as you can see in the title. This is a gxg you and the members. I acc... Mehr

⌈ REQUEST ⌋
↪ MINJI || Crush
↪ DANIELLE || Homework
↪ HAERIN || Rooftop
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt.1
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt.2
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt. 3 ( Last Part )
↪ HYEIN || Tutor pt.1
↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.1
↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.2 ( Last Part )
↪ HYEIN || Tutor pt.2 ( Last Part )
↪ MINJI | English Teacher pt.1
↪ MINJI || English Teacher pt.2
↪ MINJI || English Teacher pt.3 ( Last Part )

↪HANNI || Babysitter pt.1

262 10 0
Von xyxy_4EVER

"Mom I don't need a babysitter I'm good by myself." Hanni explained to her mom who looks like she was not changing her mind, Hanni's mom and dad needs to go on a business trip leaving Hanni with her babysitter who they hired. "Your babysitter will be staying here for about 2 weeks okay?" Her dad said reminding Hanni who looks upset. "She will arrive in 20 or 40 minutes just wait for her and open the door for her, dont pretend that no one's home." Her mom added warning Hanni.

"Okay bye Hanni behave well!"

Hanni sat on the sofa and wait for her babysitter. And after 30 minutes someone knock on the door, Hanni thought that maybe it was her babysitter. So she stand up from her couch and hold the doorknob, she twisted it and open it.

Revealing a girl who smiled at Hanni sweetly, Hanni smiled back at but a forcing one and she noticed it already. "Looks like she doesn't like a babysitter." She thought to herself her smile not leaving when Hanni let her in.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...