GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six

fourty-seven

803 30 0
By Boonannaxdd

(after love island)

michael held his partner's hand as the two of them went towards the mallorca villa they were staying in before they went back home to england.

the winning couple went towards their room in their shared villa, with the davidson boy letting go ahold of his suitcase coming towards the king size bed in the middle of the room, "oh, my god," the footballer plopped down onto their bed face first, tired from having celebratory drinks with his fellow finalists.

where the eight finalists had all gotten their phones back once michael had gotten his iphone back into his hand, was surprised at how small his phone was in his hand compared to the phone he had in the villa, turning it back on where notifications sounds were on as the winning couple's phones kept getting pinging with notifications.

"oh, my god!"

michael looked over his girlfriend's shoulder seeing his girlfriend having four million followers on instagram as the football player went onto his instagram seeing that he had gained a few more followers earning himself below his fellow footballers at 12.5 million, "oh, wow,"

the couple looked at each other seeing on their instagram that the people they selected to update their instagrams were doing a good job as michael chuckled seeing some of his football friends comment underneath their winning post.

andrew and luca came into the winning couple's bedroom, "it's the winners of love island," luca said coming onto the winning couple's bed, wrapping an arm around them, "it's mikey and paigey-cakey,"

the davidson's boy hair was flat down on his forehead smiling charmingly at andrew's instagram live, "hey everyone," he spoke seeing the comments roll in at his appearance, "thank you to everyone who supported us through our whole journey," he commented, "i love you all," he said as andrew stood next to his best mate.

"does michael and you have nicknames for each other?" andrew reads out from the comments, looking to his best mate, at michael's cheeky smile, "of course, andrew's my little whatever," paige laughed at her boyfriend's nickname, "mm, and michael is mine innit,"

the two lads laughed as luca looked in between them exiting the room to go into his and gemma's shared room, "the fantastic duo will definitely be on your screens a lot, guys," michael commented patting andrew's chest, "won't be able to get rid of this sexy beast, will i now,"

andrew exited the room after the two lads included paige in some questions that didn't involve their bromance as michael came towards his partner wrapping his arms around paige, "so.. whose family are we meeting first?"

"we should meet your family first since we'll be there and then we can go to wales," michael nods his head, as his head was in between his girlfriend's shoulder and head, "mm-hm,"

he placed a kiss to her shoulder with a charming smile on his face, "i'm excited to meet the rest of your family," he told her as their eyes locked as paige nods her head, "me too," she spoke not moving her eyes away from michael's eye contact.

____

"hey guys,"

michael was now on instagram live tryna figure out how to add davide onto the instagram live screen, "anyone know how to add people onto the screen?" he commented to his friends as they sat with each other, "press the plus button and then the camera one," he reads from the comment.

he did as said when seeing that he could add davide into the call where the italian stallion's face appeared, "ayy, it's davide," he said as the views on his live started to go higher and higher, "damm, we already at 2 mill views," he commented looking at the viewer count.

"hi everyone,"

davide and ekin said when they were shown from michael's phone, "ekin, ekin," the football player kept repeating, "what's up?" she said as michael looked at her face on the screen, "it's weird without your loud ass here ekin,"

the turkey actress smiled, "miss you too, michael," she responded as she read a comment, "michael or jacques?" she said as michael makes a face, "choose wisely, ekin,"

"michael, of course," she said to the instagram live seeing her friend now smile at her comment, "how it should be," he said with a chuckle, "where's jacques? is jacques in this? we need to add him,"

michael said as he looked through his viewer count trying to find the rugby player not finding jacques name, "he's not in here," he commented a bit sad at not being able to see his friend's face.

the welsh paramedic came towards her boyfriend as michael smiled at her, his eyes on her side profile as he leaned in and kissed her cheek, "everyone look it's the winners together," luca said seeing paige and michael, "aww, hi paige,"

ekin and davide smiled seeing the welsh paramedic as michael smiled seeing the comments be about the way he looks at paige and how they want paige to say her catchphrase, "paige, can we get a honeybuns?"

"hey, honeybuns,"

luca and michael both cheered as michael went away from his partner seeing dami and indiyah doing a video for the love island channel, "look at the engagement, son," luca said when taking michael's phone and leading them outside, "let's go,"

dami came towards them after finishing his interview, "it's dami son," the three lads cheered, "what's popping?" luca asked the viewers as they came outside, "we're on a live,"

"we're on michael's instagram live,"

indiyah waved her hand, as luca showed indiyah on the football player's iphone, "it's little indiyah," michael replied joking around with the girl who moved michael's arms off of her shoulders.

michael took his phone from luca's hand as indiyah looked at davide and ekin who were on the instagram live, "hi davide, ekin," she said looking at them, "indiyah!" the couple said smiling.

davide said he needed to be somewhere getting off of michael's instagram live as the football player started to read his comments, "people are asking where's gem and tasha?" he said to his friends, "go get them,"

luca and andrew ahoweed their faces to michael's instagram live, "you guys want tasha and gem?" luca questions, "no chance, i'm so protective—" the four lads laughed at luca's comment, "nah, let's go,"

"michael davidson,"

the fish monger handed michael back his phone as the davidson lad smiled to his instagram live where the lads and indiyah all started to go towards where the girls all were, "here we go, here we go,"

the lads came into a bedroom seeing the three girls all together, "come on, guys," michael showed his instagram live the girls who were chatting away in michael's and paige's room, "i'm on live,"

"i'm on live,"

michael kept repeating as the four girls waved their hands to his instagram live, "whoo!" luca kissed gemma as andrew did the same kissing his girlfriend, "aww,"

"oi! oi! we've made it!"

the four lads were on the balcony as luca showed their security team who were guarding the front gate to their villa, as some security walked around the villa, "we're free!"

michael chuckled as he showed his viewers his view from his bedroom balcony, "ok," he flipped the screen around showing his face, "we're gonna love you and leave you," he said to his instagram live, "i'll be speaking to you in a few days at the reunion, bye,"

the football player ended the instagram live as michael went back into his bedroom seeing the girls all in there, "do you girls wanna come downstairs and play football with us?" he questioned the girls as the boys come in, "come on, play football,"

michael looked at his girlfriend, "i won't go too football pro on you guys," gemma looked at the football player, "let's play," michael smiled clapping his hand against luca's hand, "let's go downstairs,"

the finalists went downstairs into the massive garden to start the game of football as luca was team captain and michael was also team captain, the two lads choosing their girls as luca choose dami and michael choose andrew to what the two lads looked in between the two girls, "i'm choosing indiyah," michael said wanting to switch up the game a little.

"ready? and go.."

the football game started as michael passed the football that he had gotten from gemma to his girlfriend who tried kicking the football, hitting dami's leg instead of the football, "ow, paige,"

luca looked at the referee who was one of the security guard, "that should be a point deduction," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "we haven't even got a point yet," he commented as security guard let them start again.

"come on,"

michael had once again stole the ball from gemma passing it to andrew who passed it to indiyah when the said girl passed it to michael through tasha's open legs nut megging her as michael had gotten the ball and moved his foot back shooting his shot.

"one point for michael's team,"
"let's go!"

michael and andrew chest bumped, "ok, this time michael can't be the one scoring," luca said as michael nods his head, "alright, that's fair," he spoke with his hands raised as the other team started with the ball.

"one point for luca's team!"
"whoo! let's go!"

michael had passed the ball to indiyah blocking dami from getting to his girlfriend knowing indiyah with fumble wirh the ball with the pressure of dami, "go indiyah, go,"

she shoot her shot but missed entirely as the ball went past the goal net as michael rubbed her arm, "good try, though," he spoke being supportive, "that was a very good try,"

the game came to 3-3 where it was now penalties as andrew was in goal for michael's team and luca was in goal for his own team as each player got to take a shoot and if someone misses and the other team gets it then the other team wins.

"come on, let's go michael!"

the football player looked at dami knowing exactly where he was gonna shoot, but wanted to play a game looking slightly at the top left corner of the slightly big goal where he shoot the ball that went straight to the right bottom corner scoring them a point, "let's go!"

he took off his shirt as paige chuckled at her boyfriend's antics, "is that how you are in a football game?" michael hummed as his shirt was thrown onto a picnic table, "mm-hmm, every single game,"

the welsh paramedic smiled at her boyfriend who kept his eyes on her at all times when she missed the net after dami's shot, "no!" his team said when seeing luca's team chant, "winners! winners! winners!"

michael playfully rolled his eyes at his friend's antics, "don't matter anyways, only real winners know," he said kissing paige's cheek making the girl smile.

____

the four final couples were all waiting to fly back to the united kingdom as michael sat on his phone messaging his friends about when his flight was knowing that his family had gotten an email and message from love island about when the islanders would be back in the united kingdom.

his blue eyes drifting over to where his girlfriend was saying what her outfit choice of the day was from to indiyah's instagram story as michael and dami took over indiyah's instagram live, "hey, what's popping, you know what's good?" dami questioned them.

michael's arm around dami's shoulder, looking at the comments from indiyah's live, "andrew, where's andrew?" the le page boy came towards his best mate as michael smiled wrapping an arm around his best mate, "here's andrew, everyone,"

"hey, guys,"

paige was in front of her boyfriend looking at her friend's instagram live as michael put his hands on his girlfriend's waist who was bent over speaking to indiyah's live.

when his instinct took over as his hand went to her head, hitting his hips to his girlfriend's back as paige turned around with red cheeks looking at michael who laughed as she slapped his arm, "babe,"

the davidson boy laughed, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off of the ground, "mike, babe, put me down," paige said through her laughter at michael placing kisses to her neck.

"ok, ok,"

dami looked at his friends, "people keep asking will they be seeing us together a lot?" michael let go of his girlfriend coming towards indiyah's live, "these people—" he said about his finalist friends, "these people are my second family," he spoke as dami smiled, "aw, man,"

"so of course you'll be seeing a load of us together," michael chuckled, "indiyah can never get rid of me," the said girl playfully rolled her eyes, "alright, mikey-boy, whatever you say," the davidson boy laughed, "she so loves me," he joked playfully as him and dami laughed.

the islanders all went to where gemma, luca and tasha sat together as michael kissed paige's cheek smiling at her. as paige smiled when his lips touched her cheek, as the throne girl stood with her arms around michael's broad shoulders.

"flight boarding—"

indiyah was ending her live as the couple pulled back from each other, michael smiling as he looked at his girlfriend, "you ready to go back home?" the smile on her face made michael smile back at her, "let's go meet the family,"

michael kissed the top of her head, "let's go," the love islanders all walked towards the plane that were getting onto as the davidson lad let his girlfriend go in front of him going towards their designated seats on the airplane.

____

the four love island finalists all got their suitcases from the conveyer belt coming out of the airport holding their partner's hand as michael came out from behind his friends with his girlfriend holding paige's hand in his hand.

his blue eyes looking around as he spotted his siblings shouting out his name as the male winner of love island twenty-twenty-two came to where his family and paige's family were close to each other, letting go of his suitcase and hugging his siblings who all hugged him back.

"mikey!"

the twenty four year old held his niece in his arms smiling at her wide smile, "i missed you so much, mikey," the footballer smiled kissing his niece's cheek, "i'm back home now, i'm not going anywhere for that long again," he spoke looking at his family members hugging all of them and placing kisses against his older relatives' cheeks.

his blue eyes drifted over to where his girlfriend came over to them as the welsh paramedic hugged michael's niece who came into her arms straightaway, "babe, this is sydney," the five year old smiled at paige, "i'm sydney,"

"you're so pretty,"

michael's parents watched happy with their son who had an arm around his girlfriend's waist when paige told him about some of her family members who wanted to meet him, "i'll see you all tomorrow," he told his family members kissing his mother's cheek.

"hello,"

the football player introduced to his girlfriend's family as he shook paige's male relatives' hands and embraced his girlfriend female relatives with a charming smile, "now i can see why my paigey fell for you,"

one of her family members responded seeing the way michael held his own in front of some of his girlfriend's family, "my paige here, she's a special one," the family member said as the male winner nods his head, "she definitely is," he said looking at his girlfriend.

"treat her right, she deserves it,"

michael nods his head, "don't worry," he said as paige smiled at her boyfriend, her hand coming to michael's arm seeing their friends going towards the bus, "we better get going, i'll um— i'll see you all soon," he said to paige's family who all nod their heads.

he watched as his girlfriend embraced her parents one last time as michael did the same to his parents before going towards the love island bus that was waiting for their winners to get on, "paige, michael, come on, guys," dami said, opening the window.

"we're coming, we're coming,"

the love island twenty-twenty-two winners smiled once more at their families before getting onto the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
20.3K 467 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...
95.2K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued