Wings

By Kyomi-di-Angelo

Raven gets kidnapped by her own Corporal.Can Mystery find Raven,kill the kidnapper before everything goes to... More

Waking Up is Painful
Trust in your Dark Soul
Planning
Shadows and Disturbing Habits
Meet my mother
Fain's Fate
Fain's Vengence
Vampire?Vampire.
DO LEH FAHKING NAE NAE

Stygian Iron Room

8 1 0
By Kyomi-di-Angelo

Raven fumbled around with her ropes,and it started getting loose.
YES!Raven screamed in her head. She started unwrapping it,and she
could move her arms again.She took the blindfold off her eyes.She
suddenly was bored.Raven jumped in her own puddles of blood,hummed to herself,and twirled around like a little kid.She kicked the walls,and at the worst time,she remembered she hated tight spaces.Raven shifted into a shadow mountain lion,and started banging in the walls.She knew Mystery could see what she was doing.Raven got on her hind legs,and roared at the top of her lungs.ROOOOOOOOOAAAARRR!
She screamed.The walls rattled. She roared more,ran around the room,scraped the walls with her claws,and soon,she had blood splotches all over her mountain lion form.She wasn't hurt,but she had gotten in the puddles.She snarled,and started making a dent in the wall while charging into it repeatedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.4K 191
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
41.4K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
59.5K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...