Enchanted: A. Targaryen

بواسطة alliesguns

A Aegon Targaryen fanfic: "It hurts knowing, that my family doesn't love me, but you do Aemma." The one-time... المزيد

ACT 1
1
2
4
5
6
ACT 2
7
8
9
10
11

3

4K 124 12
بواسطة alliesguns

THREE - TRANING YARD

~

~AEMMA WAS deep in her sleep when her mother had awoken her. "Aemma I wish to talk to you about something." Rhaenyra said. The mother had been thinking about this great idea, but she needed to talk to Aemma first, she needed to know if she was doing the right thing.

Aemma's brain was in a fog for a moment until she had rested her back against the headboard. Rhaenyra pulled over a stool and it sat right next to her bed. "What is it mother?"

"What if I married you to Aegon?" Rhaenyra asked, Aemma's face immediately lit up with excitement. Rhaenyra had smiled at it.

"That would be great mother, but I thought you said-" Aemma was about to finish her sentence, but Rhaenyra cut her off. At first, she was mad that her mother cut her off, but she would not say that to her.

"That does not matter anymore, you and he are meant for each other, you both have the dragons blood. You both are meant to burn with one another." Rhaenyra said with a smile. "All of your children will claim dragons, your son or daughter will inherit the iron throne after you and me. You and Aegon are meant to be with one another. Dragons will be our greatest weapons in the upcoming war."

Aemma had smiled at her mother as she wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you so much, is it confirmed yet?" 

Rhaenyra shook her head no which made Aemma frown, but Rhaenyra always had an answer. "I will make a deal to Alicent at the council meeting, and you will be there right by my side."

"kirimvose muña." Aemma said with a smile.

~

Aemma sat in the library. A maid sat with her lisenting to the princess read in a soft tone. The book was in high Valyrian, so Aemma translated it for the maid. "None of the men could hold down the prince as he charged at wolf holding the knife up to his throat, but the prince saw the sadness in the wolf's eye. The prince felt guilt--" Aemma had read the page until she had been cut off by a guard entering.

"Princess Aemma Velaryon, the king Viserys Targaryen has requested your presences at the training yard, he wishes to spend time with you." A guard said with a bow to the princess. Aemma had closed the book and handed it to the maid.

"Thank you for letting me read to you." Aemma said the maid had smiled and gave her little head bow. Aemma had turned around back to the guard who stood just like Ser Cristion. "Lead the way."

Aemma had followed the guard to the outside, as Aemma walked past seeing Aemond and Aegon training with Ser Cristion Cole. She saw two kids with brown hair, and then she saw the face of Lucerys. She has not spoken to Aegon or her siblings since she found out what they had done to Aemond, so she kept away. The guard had led her up the stairs where Viserys had sat in a chair watching the children train.

"My sweet Aemma." Viserys said as he smiled at his grandchild. Aemma had gave him a bow and a smile.

"Hi Grandsire." Aemma said. Viserys hated when people called him grandsire, even thought it was the truth. Calling him grandsire made him feel old. Viserys just brushed it off with another smile. "Kostagon nyke sit?" 

"Of course, my sweet Aemma." Viserys said as he pointed at the seat right next to him. She had given the guards a smile as she had begun watching the boys train. Aemma had watched as Jacaerys purposely bumped into Aemonds shoulder as he walked past him.

Aemond had swung his arm and hit the dummy while Ser Cristion was giving him tips on how to hit better. Viserys had slightly tapped Lyonel's chest with a smile.

This is the stuff, Lyonel, Aemma. Lads that learn together, train together..." Viserys said as he watched them with a smile. "Knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?"

"That is the hope, Your Grace." Lyonel said as both Aemma and him watched Aegon smack Jacaerys sword out of his hands. Aemma rolled her eyes, but she continued Aegon watching hit the straw man. "Why doesn't Aemma train with boys?" 

"I know if my sweet Aemma would get hurt, I know that never forgive myself." Viserys said. Sometimes Aemma felt like a prisoner, but she understood why she was forbidden to do such things.

"Iksis aegon jāre naejot dīnagon someone?" Aemma asked out of the blue. The king had almost choked on his wine, but he had kept cool.

"Nyke ȳdra daor gīmigon ñuha dōna aemma, skoro syt gaomagon ao epagon though?" Viserys asked after he took a sip of wine. 

"I was just asking; most boys are almost promised at his age." Aemma said with a smile. Of course, the king was about to question her, but he started to watch as Ser Cristion Cole was fighting with his children.

Aegon was trying his hardest, but Ser Cristion was more experienced as an older man. When Aegon tried to hit Ser Cristion, he had wacked him in the butt which made Aemma laugh at the scene. 

As Harwin Strong was talking with his sons, Ser Cristion stared at them. He also knew the truth of the boys. Aemma knew the whispers of her brothers, it hurt knowing that sometimes they talked about her.

"It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit of your attention, Ser Criston." Harwin said. Aemma was shocked that she could hear from how far she was.

"How are your studies Aemma?" Viserys asked. The princess had loved history just like her other uncle Aemond did. Sometimes Aemma would skip her lesson just to go dance around the libary with her maid.

"I can say I have read some great things, your grace." Aemma said with a smile. Aegon had looked up to see Aemma also looking down at them training. He had smiled to himself, but he had focused on the training.

"Aemma, come here." Ser Cristion Cole yelled from the top, Aemma stood up confused, but she had walked down the steps and stood with the boys. "You spar with Aegon, Eldest against eldest."

Aemma stood confused. Number one she was in a dress, and number two she was going against a boy who was taller and stronger. "It's hardly a fair match."

Aegon had gulped, but he didn't want to go agianst Ser Cristion Cole's wishes, so he stood in front of her. "Get Aemma out of there!" Viserys screamed from the top.

"I will be fine grandsire." Aemma said.

"I know you've never seen true battle, ser, but when steel is drawn, a fair match isn't something anyone should expect." Ser Cristion Cole said. "Blades up, Engage."

Aegon lightly charged at the princess who dodged him. Aemma had hit him to the stomach with the fake sword which made Harwin smile. Aegon charged again, but with more force this time he hit left to right, front to back until Aegon had pushed her down. He forgot who he was going against, so he smirked until he realized it was Aemma again.

Aegon had turned around and that's when she had got up and charged at him. He obviously fought back, while Aemma was pushing back a little too hard Aegon decided to push the straw man at her. "Foul play." Harwin said.

Harwin had grabbed the lad, her back was turned from Aegon. "Just take a deep breath you're doing great." Harwin said as he rested his hand under the princess's chin, both of them had smiled at each other. 

Aegon had tried to attack the princess from behind which her brother Jacaerys quickly took action and started a fight with Aegon. Aegon saw that it was the bastard, so he hit 3x harder, it was all happening at once. Jacaerys had been knocked down the ground with a kick.

"Don't let him get up." Ser Cristion said Aemma had felt fear, Aegon looked mad he had kept hitting and hitting the sword out of Jacaerys hands. Aegon put his sword up looking like he was going to kill him, so Aemma quickly grabbed hold of Luke, Ser Harwin grabbed Aegon's sword and threw him to the ground.

"You dare put hands on me?" Aegon yelled as he hit the ground, Aemma still had hold on her younger brother.

"You forget yourself, Strong. That is the prince." Cole said, Harwin had picked up Jacaerys and Aegon's sword.

"This is what you teach, Cole? Cruelty?" Harwin asked as he walked behind him to get Aemma's sword. "To the weaker opponent?"

Harwin had bent down as Aemma was fixing her dress. "Your interest in the princeling's training is quite unusual, Commander. Most men would only have that kind of devotion toward a cousin, or a brother." Ser Crsition teased which made Harwin stiff up. "Or a son."

Harwin had turned around and punched Ser Cristion in the face, blood was on the ground as guards were trying to hold back Harwin. "Say it again! Say it again!" Harwin yelled as he was dragged away. Ser Cristion lied on the ground blood on his face and pooling out his mouth, he had only laughed while Aemma was in shock.

Aegon was looking at the princess as her hand was clutching her chest trying to find comfort, he put a hand on her shoulder, but she pushed it away not wanting to be touched or even looked at.

~

High Valyrian translator:

kirimvose muña, Thank you mother

Kostagon nyke sit?, May I sit

Iksis aegon jāre naejot dīnagon someone?, I Aegon going to Marry someone.

Nyke ȳdra daor gīmigon ñuha dōna aemma, skoro syt gaomagon ao epagon though, I don't my sweet Aemma why do you ask though?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.5K 943 12
Kings Landing. The kingdom the king lived with his second wife, children and grandchildren. Y/n Velaryon was one of those grandchildren and the eldes...
44.7K 1.2K 27
After the death of his son, Baelon, and his wife, Queen Aemma, Viserys I Targaryen has felt lost and alone. His daughter hated him for his decision...
47.6K 1.4K 52
"And everything's easier way out west Wholly mad and half undressed I love the way it always feels to miss you I tell all my friends every thing you...
364K 12.1K 101
Enemies to Lovers. 𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...