Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
J&L day
Falling in love with you
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Different
Team Charles

Mean

910 20 2
By Lovelygirllily

I opened my eyes and felt Lily's body in my arms. Like a dream. I don't want to wake her up. I want this moment to last forever.

Then my phone rang. I take one of my arm on Lily's body and take the phone on nightstand. Arthur is calling, shit. I open it.

Charles! Lily is missing!

Be relax, she's with me

Oh, really?

Yes, i brought her back to the hotel last night

Did i left her alone?

You were drunk and had to go

Thank you, Charles. For take care of her

Your welcome, i'll tell her that you called. See you

See you

I ended the call and put the phone back to nightstand. I turned back to Lily and saw her sleepy eyes. "Morning" i said and smile. "Good morning, Charles" she said and straightened. "Nothing happend, right" she turned to me. Her eyes are nervous.

"No, you were drunk and i didn't know what to do. So i brought you to my room"

"Thank you, Charles" she smiled. "I need to go to my room, where is my bag?" she asked. "Probably, on the floor?" i said. She get out of the bed and looked down for her bag. Then she saw it. It was by the door. She walked to and got her bag. She looked at me "Thank you for last night, Charles. I'll see you at breakfast?"

"Sure, see you at breakfast" i said and she left.

.

I took off my dress and went into the shower. I felt warm water on my body. What exactly happened last night? I just remember that Arthur left early 'cause he was drunk. Has anything happened between Charles and me? I really don't know, hope he's telling the truth. Did i say something to him? I hope i didn't.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I got out the restroom and walked toward my bed. I took my phone on the bed and saw Arthur's missing call. I called him.

Hi Arthur

Hey, Lily. Where are you?

In my room, i took a shower and need to get dressed

Fine, will you come to breakfast?

Yes, i will

Okay, so see you there

Yes, see you

I close the phone and put it on the bed. I take some clothes. I took off the towel and get dressed. I dried my hair, took my bag and left the room. I get into the elevator. I click the button.

Should i ask Charles if i did something ridiculous last night? I have a feeling that I did something I shouldn't have done.

Elevator door opened and i get out. I slowly walked to hotel restaurant. I looked for Arthur or Kevin. Then i saw Charles, sitting alone. I walked toward him, he noticed me and smiled. "Good morning, Charles" i smiled back.

"Good morning, Lily. Take a seat" he point the empty seat in front of him. I sat down and put my bag on the table.

"Charles, can i ask you a question?" i asked him. He nodded "Sure"

"Did i... do something nonsense?" he looks puzzled. "You don't remember, anything?"

"No, actually" i said. He looks disappointed.

"You told me you knew who sent you the flower" fuck. I fucked up. I should never have said that. Why did I drink so much?

Charles noticed my worried face. "Lily, that's not a problem" he said for me to relax. But it doesn't work, i fucked up. "We both know that i did it"

This does not comfort me. On the contrary, it makes me more nervous. What about Arthur? How can he look at his face? How can I look at his face, even though I know who did it, without telling him?

"Lily, please say something" Charles said, what do you want me to say? I'm keeping a secret from Arthur right now.

"Charles, don't" i said. "Don't what?" he asked. "I will keep this a secret, don't make things difficult"

"This isn't a secret anymore. We both know and... and you mean that you love me" he said and held my hand, which was standing on the table. "I don't love you" i said it quietly. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Lily, you know it. Stop pretending you don't know" he said. His eyes, they're begging me. "I don't know anything, Charles"

No, you do. You always did, but you were in love with Arthur. So you choose to ignore. But you said it last night, 'cause you were drunk.

"Lily, there is no Arthur, anymore"

"So what? You want me to be with you after dating with your brother?" i said with disgust. I took my hand out of Charles' hand. I got up from the table and i bumped into Arthur as I walked towards the exit door of the restaurant. He held me. "Where are you going" he asked. I said, "I'm not hungry" and quickly left the restaurant.

Arthur's POV

I entered to restaurant then Lily bumped into me. I held her. I looked down to her. "Where are you going" i asked. She don't even looking at me. "I'm not hungry" she said and left the restaurant. What actually happend? I walked over to the table where Charles was sitting. Charles and I saw eye to eye. "Has something happend?" I asked, and sat down in the chair. "I have no idea" he's looking sad. Something happend, i clearly see that. But what happend?

"Okay, which one of you made my sister leave?" Kevin came and asked. He sat next to me. "I don't know, mate" i said. "I swear, if it was you, I won't be so kind to you again" Kevin said.

"I did, Kevin" Charles said. Kevin was surprised by this. "Were you two brothers created to upset my sister?" he scolded us. "No, i didn't want her to be sad"

"So what did you do?" Kevin asked. Charles looked at Kevin. He looks like he doesn't know what to do. "Uhm... she forgot the flowers that Arthur bought her and I didn't let her take them" he quickly said. Kevin rolled his eyes.

I'll buy her new.

.

Lily's POV

I heard my door knock. I just hoping this isn't Charles. I opened and saw him, Charles. He's standing at my door like his brother used to do. When i was about to close the door, Charles prevented it. He pushed the door open.

"What do you want?" i said it with an angry tone. "Talk" he said while looking into my eyes. I looked up to him. "We've already talked" i said while cross my arms. "It's not over" he said. I let him in and close the door. He turned around to me.

"Don't you really remember anything that happened last night?" he asked me with begging eyes. He want me to remember, but i don't. "As i said, no" i said and continue "Tell me". I sit on my bed and he did same. He turned his face to me.

"After Arthur left, you drank too much. Then we left but you said you forgot the flowers Arthur bought you. And I said i'll buy you new. I brought you to my hotel room and you asked me when i will buy you flower, again" Fuck, Lily. You shouldn't say it.

" Then you said... you said you see something different in my eyes" he said and put his hand on my arm. "I ask you if you love me or not"

"Don't tell me I said I love you" i interrupt him. "You didn't, but you mean that you love me"

"I don't love you" i said. I can see his broken eyes. According to him, there is still hope. But there isn't. I can't be with him, after dating with his brother.

"Maybe you don't, but you have some feelings for me, accept it or not. I know you do" he literally reading me, but how? "I told you that i can't"

"I just want you to listen your heart" he said. I can't hear what my heart say. He got closer to me. He put his hand on my hand. I want to move but my body betrayed me. Charles put his other hand on my cheek. He looked at my lips. I slowly close my eyes and just let him. Our noses touch.

Then we heard a door knock. I hope it's not Arthur. I turned to door. Charles hand still on my cheek. I can feel his eyes on me. I was about to stand up but Charles grabbed me by my wrist. I turned to him. "Don't open"

Then i heard door knock again and "Lily, are you there? Can we talk?" Arthur's voice. How can i explain this, now. His brother is sitting on my bed. "Get into restroom, Charles" i whispered, he rolled his eyes and stood up. We walked together and he get into restroom. "We will continue, mon amour" he said while looking at me with a smirk. I close the door on his face.

Then i open my hotel room's door. Arthur is standing at my door, with a bouquet of flowers. He smiled at me. I smiled slightly. "This is for you" he said while handed me the bouquet. I took it. "Can we talk" he asked.

"Sure" i said and let him get in. I close the door. We are standing on the restroom's door. Charles can hear us. "Charles told me you forgot the flowers i bought you yesterday"

"Yes, i totally forgot them in Dennis's car, sorry" i said while fakely smiling. He frowned upon. "Please don't say his name" he said. I nodded. "You were right, i got jealous of you. I know i ruined everything between us. And... and i won't beg you for second chance, i don't deserve it"

I put my hand on his shoulder "Don't say that, Arthur. I'm the one who ruined it"

"No, i did. But this is not the topic I want to talk about" he said and i looked confused. "What do you want to talk about?" i asked.

"I know you didn't leave because you forgot the stupid flowers. Tell me what happend between you and Charles"

I took my hand back and looked down. What am i supposed to say? He put his hand on my chest and made me look at him. His eyes are asking too many thing, i see it. "Nothing" i cut it off. "I'm not stupid" he said. Why he knows me that much. "I'm being serious, nothing. What do you think could have happened between me and Charles?" i said.

He took his hand back. "A lot of things" he said. What does he suspect from? There is nothing between me and Charles. "After last night" he said. Does he knows i stayed in Charles' hotel room? "What do you mean?"

"You stayed at Charles' room, i know it. But i guess something happend between you two and that's why you acting awkward"

"What!?" i shouted. He gasped and he passed his hand through her hair. "So that's true" he yelled at me. "No, it's not. Me and Charles, never ever ever ever" i said. "But it's seems like" he said. The anger on his face...

"I didn't sleep with your brother, Arthur" i shouted him. "I don't remember anything but i know this didn't happen" i said. Suddenly he hugged me. "I'm sorry"

"No problem, Arthur" i said and he step back. "Sorry for blaming you" he said. "That's okay, Arthur" i said and smile slightly. "I guess i should go" he said and walked toward to door. I turned around to him. He waved and left fastly. That was so strange.

Then restroom door slowly opened. "He left" Charles said with a smirk. I wrinkled my face. "I see that he bought you flowers before me" he said while pointing the flowers with his eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Shall we contunie" he asked while smirking at me. "You're too ambitious, Charles" i said and walked toward my bed. I put the bouquet to my bed. Then i felt Charles's hands on my waist. His body is behind me.

"I want to kiss you, mon amour" he whispered in my ear. My body froze, i can't resist him. What's wrong with me? He started to kiss my neck slowly and softly. I can't stop him. "Charles" i said his name but it was more of a moan. He stopped.

"Do you love me?" he asked. I really don't know, Charles. You're confusing me. He turned me to him, he get me closer. I'm looking into his eyes. "You don't have to answer, now" he said. Then he get closer to me and kiss my cheek. "I can wait for you" he whispered.

His feelings are not a secret anymore. I can't ignore it them anymore. He has a effect on me. A effect that Arthur never had.

"I'm leaving, I will see you next race" he said and smile. I smiled back. Then he kissed my cheek again. He turned around and walked toward the door. He turned back to me and waved. Then he left.

What are you doing to me, Charles Leclerc?

A complicated chapter. See you in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 6 5
"I'd choose you. In a thousand lifetimes. In a hundred worlds. In any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you, over and over again." Be...
447K 5.7K 58
'Charles Leclerc started following you' πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš: π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ 7πšπš‘ 2021 π™΅πš’πš—πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš: π™°πš™πš›πš’πš• 25πšπš‘ 2022
20.1K 407 42
Did the love affair, maim you too? Pierre Gasly, Charles Leclerc & Madelyn Gomez
8.6K 166 12
"Cuts on his face cause he fought too hard I know he's in over his head But I love that man like nobody can" When Charles Leclerc's childhood frenemy...