We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

By I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... More

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Alastor
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Grow on me
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Monster
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Get fucked
Free
What if
Convinced
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

How the turns have tabled

856 31 2
By I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Y/N-

The wall finished opening, letting out a small plume of smoke as a figure stepped out. It was a monster, with sharp teeth, claws, and a spiked tail. The most worrying part was its eyes, which were hungry.

"Isn't it great? It's an angel we've genetically modified into a killing machine!" God said gleefully. The monster hissed and bared its teeth, staring at you and alastor. The two of you backed up again, alastor staring back to the monster, his eyes narrowed.

"That, is cruel. Even by my standards." He said, tucking his hands behind his back. You glanced up at him.

"ah, thank you." God said. "I pride myself on my imaginative ideas." Alastor clenched his fists and you took his hand.

-Lesley-

I was pissed. God had promised I'd be free and it turns out that was all a big. Fat. Lie! I rolled my eyes at his pompous words and stepped closer to the cage, inspecting the monster. There was a slight sense of familiarity there, but I couldn't quite place it. The monster switched its gaze over to me and we locked eyes. The bloodthirsty glint that was in its eyes before, softened. I walked even closer and the monster took a few steps forward. Y/N and alastor both moved to the side, not wanting to be close to the monster. I did feel bad for putting them into this position, but I thought to was necessary. I should've known god wasn't going to free one of his angels, no matter what deals were made. I snapped out of it and stepped away from the cage, the sense of deju vu becoming overwhelming.

"What are you waiting for? Attack already!" I heard god say behind me, clearly annoyed at the monsters lack of interest in bloodshed.

"It's not hurting them, so I doubt it will." I said.

"nonsense! It's trained specifically for violence!" God replied. I shook my head and looked at the monster again. Suddenly it clicked, and my eyes widened in recognition. Was that my-

sister?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 198 11
~COMPLETED!~ After ending up expired, you were not too shocked to find yourself in the pits of hell. You find yourself at the Happy Hotel, and it's a...
29K 546 24
A two-part hazbin hotel love story. You arrived in hell because of a sad incident. Why is Alastor so interested in you? Does Alastor has a connection...
111K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
41.7K 973 48
||You just woke up in a place redder than a strawberry itself, and a red deer dude just appeared outta nowhere in front of you, soon you get to meet...