Miniforce : ♡ AU

By Molley4eva

This story is mainly about Max trying to cope with trauma after a tragic incident that changed the miniforce... More

♡Chapter - 1♡ (Season 1)
♡Chapter - 2♡
♡Chapter-3♡
♡ Chapter - 4 ♡
♡☆Chapter - 6 ☆♡
♡ Chapter - 7 ♡
♡ Chapter - 8 ♡
♡ Chapter - 9 ♡
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。Chapter - 10(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
☆ Christmas Special ☆
『New year Special』
゚ヮ゚ Chapter - 11 ゚ヮ゚
"Dollie hates you too"
💀"Sir, I'm pregnant"💀

♡Chapter - 5♡

66 0 16
By Molley4eva

(☆ Trigger warning ! : This Chapter contians sexual activities, please do not read if you find it uncomfortable !!, Please note however that I do not support rape, prostitution(without consent) or any other sex related harm or abuse . If you know or suspect anyone being sexually abused or traffickated, please contact authorities and make sure the individual gets help . What ? Everyone writes something like this at a particular point in time of their lives 🥲😅, so please don't hate me...)

♡Austin's POV♡
"Ouch, my head... Where the f♡ck am I ?" I thought as I regained consciousness .
I was in a room very unfamiliar to me, I thought back and remembered Pascal .

"Oh shoot... He must have captured me and brought me here... But...what was that thing he was holding...?, It looks dangerous..." I thought to myself as I scanned the room .

There was a table not to far from me. My neck felt really uncomfortable, I placed my hands around it and realised that I was wearing a collar . The collar was made of metal, and from the looks of it, required a remote control to work .
I heard some voices and footsteps approaching from outside . It sounded like someone was coming into the room that I was in .
I went back to old position and pretended to still be unconscious .
Two guards along with Pascal entered the room .

"Stay here and watch him, when he wakes up, bring him to the lab and inform me." Pascal instructed the guards .

"Yes Pascal..." The first guard responded .

"Good, no if you excuse me, I'll be on my way to distract those "Mini-pests", so don't f♡ck this up !" Pascal said coldly to the guards as he walked out .

'Mini-pests'? Was that the best insult he could think of !? Wow, so f♡cking original Pascal, nice one b♡tch...
I needed to think of a plan to escape this place .
I slowly got up making sure I had the guards attention .

"Hey, where the f♡ck do you think you're going !?" The first guard said after noticing me .

I had an idea, a very stupid one, I thought if I 'pleased' the guards and made them 'feel good', maybe they would get distracted giving me an opportunity to escape . Here goes nothing .
I began to slowly unbutton my shirt as the guards just stood there, staring in confusion .

"Enjoying the show~ ?" I looked at them and smiled lustfully .

The guards just looked at me with a  smirk .

I then slowly put my hands into my trousers and began stroking myself in some 'naughty' places . The plan was working, I just needed to give them 'more'...
I moaned and looked at the guards pleadfully as a continued stroking myself harder and faster, I could see the lust in their eyes, I knew how bad they wanted to f♡ck me and I was giving them an opportunity .

"Why don't we give him what he wants~ ?" The second guard said to the first as he locked the door .

They transformed back to their animal forms and began to strip their clothes revealing their muscular body and their large, s♡xy- I MEAN greasy 0\\\0, protruding members .
My face went red just thinking of it, imagine how good it will feel inside.... I guess a little 'fun' wouldn't hurt~ ...
Would it...?

MEANWHILE, WITH THE MINIFORCE ↓

Sammy's POV
We arrived at the battle ground where Pascal was waiting for us . Something didn't seem right...

"Welcome back Miniforce..." Pascal grinned .

"What do you want Pascal, don't you ever get tired ?!" I yelled at him almost loosing my temper, but Lucy shoved me signalling that I needed to calm down .

Max seemed anxious, he'd been fondling with his fingers for a while .

"Max, you good...?" I whispered to him placing my hand on his shoulder .

"Y-yeah... I'm... 'good'..." He stuttered .

Pascal noticed us, "Gross !, all this gay love is making me sick, Zero-Bots, attack !" He yelled as the Zero-Bots began shooting . 
We all charged in and began to do what we did best .

"Force-Gun, transform !" Lucy yelled as she began taking down the Zero-Bots with ease .

I activated my Force-Bow, jumped and began firing . I swear, it's like these Zero-Bots get weaker everyday .
All the Zero-Bots had finally been taken down, Pascal just stood there in utter disbelief .

"Y-y'know what, Screw you Miniforce, luckily for you, I've captured your little friend, Austin !" He said in a fit of a rage .

"Oh-No !" Lucy exclaimed while Max's and Volt's eyes widened in shock .

♡ Austin's POV ♡
The guards stood in front of me, and smirked maliciously .

"Don't worry, we'll make sure to put you in your place, you h♡rny little brat~" The first guard said coldy .

"Right, let's make a deal..." I said back .

"Hmmm... And what would that be...?" The second guard asked .

"Well, If you 'put me in my place', you'll let me go before Pascal comes ?" I asked them waiting for a response .

"Fine then.." The first guard said .

"Sounds like a deal to me..." The second guard spoke .

"Well then, put me in my place~....." I said lustfully .

I knelt down, waiting for them to do what ever they wanted with me . The first guard unexpectedly grabbed me by my hair and forced me down on his 'member' . My eyes widened as I nearly choked on it .
He began dragging my head back and forth on his 'member' . My mind slowly becoming numb .
He finally 'came' .

"Swallow all of it, every last f♡cking drop b♡tch !" He commanded .

I choked causing his 'liquids' to drop on the floor .

"Ah !" I yelped as he grabbed me by my waist .

"I told you to swallow all of it, didn't I ?~ " He asked me as he slowly moved his hands to my thighs .

I didn't reply, all I did was look down . I guess this was something I had craved for a long time... Attention...

About an hour later, the two guards had gotten what they wanted . They took me to the back exit and warned to be careful, I thanked them and we all went our separate ways . I wondered why they had decided to help me though...

♡MEANWHILE WITH THE MINIFORCE♡

♡Max'sPOV♡
I hoped my dad was okay, I felt like screaming, crying even but I couldn't, instead I stood there, paralyzed with fear .

"So Max, what do you plan on doing ?" Pascal said interrupting my thoughts  .

"He doesn't plan on doing anything !" Sammy yelled back at Pascal with a hint of clear annoyance .

"What's your problem Pascal, why won't you leave me alone, what did I ever do to you...?" I finally spoke leaving my teammates in shock .

"Oh you know why..." Pascal said with a malicious smirk .

I glared at Pascal while trying to gather my thoughts .

"We'll meet again..." Pascal said coldly before disappearing into a cloud of purple smoke .

"Don't worry Max, we'll get your dad, we promise " Lucy reassured me .

"I hope so..." I quietly responded .

Something wasn't right...

💀
(The next chapter is going to be a special in order to make up for this trash )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 31 18
It's the Max and Nux au that no one asked for. But, I write what I want! Anyway, this au is set in this time period because I am a lazy writer. ...
28.8K 625 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
1.2K 49 16
Silver, son of the leader of team rocket, had grown up to be just as cold and serious as he always was, if not more than before. He and his feraligat...
105 0 13
I recommend reading the first two parts before this! After only two weeks into the anthro takeover, things have gone right and wrong on both sides. ...