Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Appreciation

162 3 25
By Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: Can't believe it's been 60 chapters and seriously, I gotta make sure that I finish this story up soon because I have a lot planned and I have other stories that I gotta work on sometime!

Anyway, here's the 60th chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it!)

~With Kai~

Hunter personally asked Masami and I to guide the bus to the PC with a crapload of fans, I was excited, but the thing is, I'm a little nervous because of my phobia of being in a crowded space.

I really don't know how I can handle myself when it happens.

Sure, I have Masami by my side to comfort me if I'm about to go crazy, but I don't know if I can do this.

I love wrestling fans, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I should do this.

I had to talk to Masami about it, just so I don't have to worry about losing my own sanity, but just as we were already with the shuttle bus, she already noticed.

Masami: カイ、大丈夫? (Kai, are you alright?)

Me: 多くのファンがここバスに来られるように心の準備をしているところです。 (Just mentally preparing myself for many fans to be here in the bus.)

Masami: まあ、本当に? (Oh, really?)

Me: うん。ご存知のとおり、私は大勢の人が集まるのが好きではありません。 (Yeah. I'm not a fan of huge crowds as you already know.)

Masami: 大丈夫だよ、カイ。それはわかってるけど、せめて今夜だけは笑ってみては?私だけのために? (You'll be fine, Kai. I know it, but at least try to smile for tonight? Just for me?)

Me: 私が試してみます。貴方のために。 (I'll try. Just for you.)

Masami: あなたが頑張っているからこそ、私はあなたに恋をしたのです、カイ。 (You trying is exactly why I have fallen in love with you, Kai.)

She kissed my cheek and we had to dress for the occasion.

I was going for my usual clothing, but not when I'm about to wrestle or anything...

And Masami? Well...

She's dressing in such an adorable outfit.

As the two of us arrived at Full Sail, we had to meet with Hunter about the fans that are coming here.

Hunter: Masami, Kai! Great to see you two here!

Masami: Same.

Me: Our pleasure.

Hunter: Now, the fans are already here, but because of your phobia of large crowds and whatnot, Kai, I'm going to have Masami stay with you on the bottom while Ashley and Michael are on the top of the bus. Is that fair?

Me: Awesome. Arigato, Hunter.

Hunter: I wanna make sure you're okay.

We hugged and we walked around where the fans were.

When they saw us, they cheered and applauded as we started slapping hands and taking some pics with the fans and there were some kids that I learned were on the autism spectrum.

The one thing I learned is that some of these kids have headphones to mute the crowd noises because they're so loud and they don't like loud noises, which isn't a problem for me. So I signed their shirt, and posed for a picture with them as I talked to their parents and them as well.

I didn't want to leave the kids out, so I laughed and spent some time with them.

And Masami? Don't even ask. She loved meeting so many of the fans that I actually enjoyed watching her talk with them.

Some little girls were so happy to meet her that, not only did they tear up when they finally met her, Masami kneeled down and hugged them, kinda like what she had done before turning heel with me at a house show.

Here's the picture of what I'm talking about...

Sometimes I ask myself why I have gotten with her in the first place, but then again, I'm just happy to be her boyfriend.

Watching my girlfriend interact with fans with a smile on her face is just the best thing ever. How could everyone not love her? Masami's just so charming and very beautiful to be around, especially when she came by to spend time with some of the kids that were in the Spectrum as well.

Masami hugged the kids with that same beautiful smile and talked in English the best she could while I tried without my goddamn lisp getting in the way, but it didn't matter, I love this girl so much.

As soon as we were called to get on the bus, we had to meet with Ashley (Shotzi) and Michael (Joaquin Wilde).

Upon first meeting them, I have to say, Ashley was the nicest fucking girl! She was so energetic and so happy to be here that I didn't get to find out about her until today.

Sure, I was aware of her wrestling and I've seen some of her matches before, but I didn't know how she was as a person. And Joaquin, he's actually a chill guy. I kinda like him.

Anyway, we greeted some of the fans on the way to the bus and I have to say, it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself on the way to the show with these guys.

I mean, Ashley and Joaquin were on the top side of the bus while Masami and I were on the bottom top of the bus. We took pictures, played some music, we even played my own song just to make things very awesome.

Masami, she always made sure that I was okay and if I ever needed a break, but I made sure to let her know when I needed it.

My gods, she's so lovely to be around and so loyal that she makes every other girlfriend I've had, except Mayu, look like a saint.

And that's exactly who Masami is to me, a saint in my life.

Once we got to the Performance Center, we continued to take pictures and sign some autographs as it was so fun. And I think if Masami said this made her night, I wouldn't be mad at her because I agree.

We had to get ready for the show and before we left, Adam had to show up with his goons.

Adam: You're so overrated you had to be chosen for this stupid party!

Masami: Shut your mouth, Adam!

Me: What you say, shitface?

Adam: I said you're overrated. Ever heard of giving everyone else a chance to spend time with fans, like, I don't know, me?

Me: Please, if you spent time with these fans, you would get sick after 5 minutes. We were asked to spend time with fans on way to the show, so how about you walk before you get hurt because I looking forward to breaking your arm tonight!

The fans around us had cheered and Adam was fuming as he looked to charge at me, but he was thinking differently and walked away.

Me: Hai, walk away, you coward!

He kept walking away as we said goodbye to the fans and we went to the locker room where Minoru, Pete, and Matt were, I really couldn't believe wait to tag with them, especially Minoru.

And with Minoru being my tag team partner alongside The Broserweights, I've never felt more emotional.

It's been far too long since we've wrestled together in Japan and I really can't imagine how happy Minoru is to tag with me in NXT. With Masami, she's gonna be staying in the back, just so Minoru and I have our time together in the ring.

She actually wanted me to be happy and offered to stay in the back, just so we can have our time together again after so long.

Thing is, Minoru and I trained together inside the wrestling ring we have in our building the day before and Hunter allowed us to show off our gear from our days in Suzuki-Gun, just to show that we're back together as a tag team for a while.

I even have the same exact gear from when we started teaming up:

The reason for the fur jacket is because of another anime that I took inspiration from, which I will talk about sometime soon, but the towel? This is something that I was given from Minoru when I first joined the group, and what better time to wear it than now?

It only makes sense since we're tagging together for the first time in a long time.

~Main Event~

When the UE was out there, Matt and Pete made their entrance and it was time for Minoru and I to make our entrance, as we planned it out.

We were going to enter to "Kaze Ni Nare", which I thought was very appropriate because of our history as a tag team.

And since we are tagging together, we made sure to include Matt and Pete in this match because that is very important.

After a while, the lights went down and here comes Minoru's titantron...

Renallo: Now it's time for them to kick some ass and take names!

Phoenix: Earlier today, Minoru has said that he is honored to tag with Hosako again as he knows how special it is to him, personally.

McGuiness: And Hosako, he better watch himself because he's wrestling alongside one of the most evil wrestlers in the entire world!

Speakers: Oshieteyo hito wa naze sagashitsuzukeruno?

Kagirinaku setsunai ashita no

Phoenix: Suzuki and his son are going to war! I'm sorry, I had to say it.

Speakers/Crowd: Yume wo!!!

Renallo: Rule number one, people: do not make eye contact with Minoru Suzuki! Nigel, that goes for you as well! We don't want any trouble over here!

Nigel: Hey, I haven't competed in a while, so I already know the rules, okay?

Renallo: Don't say I didn't warn you!

Phoenix: This man is both universally respected and universally feared by every competitor on earth! Hosako had said himself, "You cross paths with him, it was nice knowing you"!

When we entered, everyone started to clap and we smiled, ready to fight alongside the Broserweights.

And Matt? He had to start dancing along with the beat, like the fool that he is!

Announcer: And, being accompanied by Io Shirai, at a combined weight of 454lbs, the team of "The Prodigy" Ren Hosako, and "The King", Minoru Suzuki, SUZUKI-GUN!!!

Renallo: How Hosako managed to acquire the helping hand of Suzuki is beyond me! He's known as one of the most sadistic wrestlers of all time!

McGuiness: Keep in mind, Suzuki is the one that trained Hosako, as he is almost like a father to him, it only made sense for him to come to NXT!

Phoenix: I can guarantee that this is how the conversation went down, and do any of you want to know how it went? "Would you like to beat up Adam Cole?" It's all that needed to be said!

I heard Renallo and the commentators laughing as I wanted to laugh as well, but I give out a smirk to acknowledge that statement as we were just gesturing the fans to keep clapping!

As soon as the chorus had gone up, we went on the apron as I was yelling...

Me: 来て!あなたの声が聞きたいです! (Come on! We wanna hear you!)

Minoru laughed as he did the same as me!

Minoru: 来て! (Come on!)

When we stepped through the middle rope...

Crowd: KAZE NI NARE!!!

Renallo: Kaze Ni Nare, "Become the wind"!

Phoenix: That just sent a chill down my spine!

I went up on the middle turnbuckle, slipped the towel off the back of my neck, and showed it off with one hand like it's a championship belt, smiling and nodding at the same time.

Once I went down the middle turnbuckle, I took off the jacket, threw it to the outside and went to our corner.

I fist bumped Pete, Matt, Minoru, gave Masami a kiss on her head and we were ready to fight the UE.

Let's go, motherfuckers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 382 29
What happens with Adam Copeland's little sister joins WWE? Well Lizzy Dylan Copeland or her ring name Dylan joins the wwe to make the divas divisio...
383 44 10
"Kai Fuduki. And you are?" I watched the strings snake toward his own hand, and knew there was no going back. "Mayim Fuduki, and I'm your sister." **...
My Shield By Ti

Fanfiction

87K 2.5K 69
Everyone knows AJ Lee but who had any idea she had a younger sister named Ashley. When Ashley finally breaks through the walls of NXT what will happe...
378K 5.8K 92
Tanya Banks aka Vivian Varnado is the twin sister of Sasha Banks aka Mercedes Varnado. These two sisters were unstoppable together. They always had e...