Wounded Love ✅️

pearlwrts tarafından

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

24. twenty-four

60.6K 4.3K 1.3K
pearlwrts tarafından

☆---•°○°•---☆

Khush to bhot honge tum, early update jo Hai.

But be happy and smile in this chapter before the next one makes you cry!!

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how was this chapter.

One more thing, I know you all are going to be Hella confused with names and their relationship with each other so let me clear it in the beginning of the chapter.

Samar, he's Mahi's fiance. He was mentioned before but never came in the scene but now he's here.

Suman, Aadhya ki bhua hai.

Karan ko jante hi ho.

There's a new character now, Niyati. You'll get to know who she's once you read the chapter.

Happy reading ♡

"I'm not going to talk to you, you didn't even give me a bachelorette party." Mahi sulked and glared at Aadhya, who stood beside her in front of the Malhotra mansion.

"You just wanted to drink in the name of the party." She rolled her eyes, eyeing the entrance waiting for her husband to arrive.

"Haan to, apni Bahan ke liye itna bhi nhi Kar skti,"

(So, can't you at least do that for your sister?)

"One we reach jaipur, we'll sneak out for tonight kyuki rituals are gonna start tomorrow and I know, tuje daru pini hai. Pila dungi."

(I know you want to drink. It's going to be on me.)

"Kise kya peena hai?" Both the girls jumped upon hearing Reyaan's voice out of no where and turned around to see their one and only brother approaching them.

(Who wants to drink what?)

"Mar gye. I hope he didn't listen to anything." Mahi mumbled with fear.

"Vo...Mahi. Mahi ko juice penna tha, she's complaining that she's feeling a little tired." Aadhya made an excuse.

(Mahi, Mahi wanted to have some juice.)

"Haa, juice. I wanted to have some juice." Nodding at them, Reyaan called one of the house help who was keeping the bags inside the bus and asked him to bring some juice.

"Ayansh nhi aaya abhi tak?" Reyaan asked his sister afterwards.

(Why isn't Aayansh here yet?)

"Something urgent came up but he's on his way." Reyaan nodded before leaving two alone when his father called him.

"Aadhya, why isn't Ayansh here yet? Is he not coming?" She huffed in annoyance because she was tired of answering everyone about the late arrival of her husband, who went for some important work.

"Mamma, I told you he went for some work. He'll be here soon." She said, turning to look at her mother who smiled at her in return.

"Ye inko kisne bula diya yaar." Mahi grumbled seeing Karan walking out of his car.

(Who called them here?)

"Why are you so worked up seeing my son here? If you didn't want to see us at your wedding, you shouldn't have given us an invitation at all." Mahi didn't realise how loud she was until she heard Suman shouting and approaching them.

"Bhaiya, bhabhi, you shouldn't have called us if you were going to insult us like this." She shouted furher glaring at Mahi and Aadhya.

"Abhi bhi time Hai, aap log vaps ja sakte ho." Mahi rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath.

(There's still some time. You all can go back.)

"Suman didi, I'm sure Mahi didn't mean that. Of course, you're our family and you're invited." Mahi's mother tried cooling her down when Karan walked towards them, followed by a woman in white chikankari kurta and blue jeans.

Her hair were tied in a low ponytail and she was holding her phone in her hands.

She looked too lost but as soon as she noticed People in front of her, a smile crept on her lips.

"Niyati bhabhi." Mahi squealed in happiness seeing the woman and ran to her, followed by Aadhya.

"Now that he's here, I hope he bahaves in the wedding otherwise I won't be sparing him at all." Mahi's father looked at his sister Suman and then at Karan, who wasn't even trying to pay attention what they were saying.

"I'm so so happy that you're here." Mahi hugged her.

"Yeah, we weren't sure if you'd come to the wedding." Aadhya chirped and hugged her as well, who reciprocated their happiness.

"I had to come since Mahi herself asked me to." Niyati smiled at them until her eyes met Karan who was looking at them and her face hardened.

"Vhi na, mene sirf aapko bulaya. Aapke pati aur Saas ko nhi." Mahi surely didn't have a filter on her mouth. Niyati looked away from Karan and forced a smile at Mahi.

(Exactly, I just called you, not your husband or your mother-in-law.)

"Agar vo nhi aate to Shayad me bhi nhi aati."

(I wouldn't be here if it was not them.)

"Leave it. Now that you're here, we all will have so much fun at the wedding." Aadhya said, grinning widely.

"What about Kirti di? Isn't she coming?" Mahi asked Aadhya.

"I talked to her. She said she'd come with your in-laws since she and Dhruv bhaiya are from their side." She informed her.

Aadhya twitched her eyebrows when her eyes landed on Niyati's neck which had a red mark.

"Bhabhi, what's this mark on your neck?" Niyati panicked and pulled her hair on that side, covering the neck.

"Kuch nhi, the atmosphere is warm and humid so I got some rashes." Mahi and Aadhya both could feel hesitancy in her voice but Before she could say something, another car stopped a few feet away from them.

The gate of the car opened and Ayansh stepped out of it, while taking off his sun glasses. Closing the gate behind him, he approached Aadhya who waved at him.

"Give me a minute." She nodded with an assuring smile. He walked to Sheetal and Mohit and touched their feet along with Mahi's parents.

Aadhya followed him behind while He exchanged a few words of greeting with them before facing his wife.

"Did you keep your luggage?" He asked.

"Ab kya me kisi aur ki car me rakhti? You just came now." She responded and then looked at the floor where the bags were. Mohit and Sheetal shook their head at their sulking daughter before walking away, leaving the two alone.

(Should I Have kept in someone else's car?)

With a chuckle, Aayansh patted her head before taking two bags and started walking towards the car. She looked on one of her side where her cousins were looking at her with a teasing smile.

"What was that?" She whined, following him to his car with another beg.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows, glancing at her before he opened the door of the car to put the bag in.

"You patted my head as if I'm a kid." She pouted with a glare.

"Aren't you?" Aadhya gasped and squinted her eyes at him. He surely loves teasing her.

Keeping the beg inside he looked at her with a smirk, for making her speechless but this time, she had a better comeback.

"Of course, uncle." Aayansh's mouth hung open as he looked at her in disbelief for how she addressed him.

He pulled her towards himself, taking a hold on her wrist and she had to hold his shoulders for the support as he stared at her.

"Are you forgetting that I'm your husband, Mrs. Aadhya Ayansh Rajvanshi?" He asked, his one hand on her waist and the other, still holding her hand.

Oh how good her name along with his sounded.

Aadhya, it is not the time to get intimidated by this man. Focus on the war!!

"Then you should also remember that I'm your wife, not a kid. Mr. Ayansh Rajvanshi."

She looked at him with a proud smile. Her words surely made his lips curve into a little smile.

I can die to hear you addressing yourself as my wife.

He leaned a little with the intention of giving her a peck on her lips until he heard someone shouting

"Apne sasural ko Apna honeymoon suite na banao, Jijaji."

(Don't make your in-laws house your honeymoon suite, brother-in-law.)

Rithika, Aadhya's one of the cousins shouted and the time, both of them looked in their direction, all her cousins were there giving them a teasing look and the most embarrassing thing was, Aadhya's parents were their as well, who weren't looking in their direction.

The only thing he was relived about was, his two best friends weren't there. One, who'd have chewed him alive was in the bus, managing everything while other, who'd have teased the shit out of him would be arriving soon directly at the wedding venue.

Aayansh let go of her immediately and cleared his throat, looking here and there while Aadhya, who was surely a whole tomato by now mentally face palmed herself because these guys won't ever leave a chance to tease her.

He heard some giggles before he sat inside the car without looking at anyone.

In front of 40 people. 40 freaking People Aayansh and that too, your in-laws.

He banged his head on the steering wheel meanwhile, Aadhya rounded off and opened the gate of the passenger seat to sit in the car.

"Why are you banging your head? No one would tease you but me." She huffed in annoyance before closing the gate of the car.

"I have a reputation to take care of." She couldn't believe what she heard from him.

"Oh, now you mean that flirting with your wife and romancing with her will decline your reput-

Before she could speak further, He leaned and pecked her lips.

"You talk too much." He said, looking at her flustered cheeks.

"Car window is open." He groaned as he heard someone saying again and immediately pulled on the glasses.

"Why are your cousins so nosy?" He scrunched his nose, buckling his seat belt.

"Says the one, whose cousin gifted him a packet of condom on his birthday." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Don't you think we might need it?" She choked on the air listening to him. He was being too bold.

"How can you choke on air, I'd have understood if it was my hand-

"Shut up." She exclaimed, keeping her palms over her ears while Ayansh couldn't help but to laugh.

Heat rushed through her cheeks and ears as she tried to hold back herself from blushing even more.

The time she looked at him, he was laughing and for a moment, she forgot why was She embarrassed and flustered. His laugh was contagious, she could get never enough of.

This was the first time she was hearing his laugh. She have seen him smiling number of time but then, she swear to God that his laugh was even more melodious than the piano she use to play.

Their moment was interrupted when they heard a knock at the car window. She looked on her side and saw her mother standing outside.

"Should I dig my grave?" He muttered under his breath, too embarrassed to face his mother-in-law.

"Shut up." Aadhya whisper yelled before opening the car window.

"Keep these water bottles and these snacks too." She took the handbag from her.

"Are you sure you two will come by car. It's a long journey." Sheetal asked, a little concerned.

"Don't worry Maa. I'll drive safe and I'll make sure to be around the bus." Sheetal nodded on hearing him.

"Okay then, drive safe and stay in touch through the phone." Aadhya waved her mother and not too soon, the bus started followed by Aayansh's car.

It was almost evening when all of them reached the Taj Ramgharh palace in jaipur, where the wedding was supposed to take place along with all the rituals.

Everyone was tired because of the six hour long journey so without much conversation, everyone went into the respective rooms they were alloted to.

°

°

Aadhya tilted her head to look at Aayansh, who lied on the bed beside her, leisurely. He seemed too tired, consequences of driving for hours.

Looking at how messed up his soft locks looked, she roamed her hands between them.

Humming in satisfaction, he leisurely opened his eyes and faced her.

"You're tired. Should I order something for you, a coffee or tea?" She asked, her own voice weaker than usual.

"It's fine." He mumbled, closing his eyes again as she slowly and gently messaged his scalp while staring at him.

Aayansh, after some time, opened his eyes feeling her unbreakable gaze and looked at her, who was not even blinking her eyes.

She smiled a little as none of them were ready to break the eye contact.

"Stop looking at me like that." She mumbled, scooting closer to him while caressing his cheeks.

"Why?" It came out as a mere whisper from the man who raised his eyebrows at her Statement.

"It makes me want to kiss you." Was her instant reply. He held her hand which was rested on her cheek.

"No one is stopping you, Tulip." Hearing him, she lifted her upper body and leaned closer to him.

"You should stop being so adorable." She said, grinning widely while squeezing his cheeks between her hands.

Aayansh scrunched his nose as his lips formed a pout.

"I don't know why are you stealing my thoughts right now." She let out a giggle, hearing him and let go of his cheeks before pecking his lips.

"That's not even close to what I want." He sulked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"And what do you want?" She wanted to sound oblivious even with that mischievous smile.

hai jo irade bta du tumko to Sharma hi jaogi tum.

"You wanted to kiss me, focus on that." Her grin widened as her gaze switched between his eyes and lips for a moment before she finally covered the distance between their lips.

Her hands sneaked behind his neck to his hair while his hands traveled all the way to her back, under her top. Her body started heating up when his cold hands touched her bare back.

He pressed her body against his, leaving no space between them if possible while taking the opportunity when her lips were parted, he slided his tongue in her mouth.

His mind felt dizzy and all he could think right now was, how divine her lips tasted.

Flipping her over, he hovered her meanwhile these few seconds gave them a little time to breath until Aayansh attacked her lips again.

She felt something hard poking on her abdomen but the kiss was making her feel too dizzy to think about any other thing at the moment but the next second, a soft moan escape her lips into his mouth as his clothed crotch brushed against her womanhood.

He felt his whole body on fire as he heard her moaning, the sound sending vibration all over his body making him go crazier than he already was.

Aadhya tapped his shoulder, running out of breath. Her chest heaved up and down for some oxygen and so was his but he was too greedy to let go of her this soon.

Leaving her soft and swollen petals, his lips travelled to her jaw leaving wet and feathery kisses all over her bare skin.

"Fuck." She moaned as he kissed her sensitive spot on her neck. Her toes curled, back arched when He sucked the same spot.

"Of course, I'll. But it's too soon for that because we need to see each other's naked soul before naked bodies."

He managed to speak against her skin since he himself was having a hard time to control himself.

As if his actions weren't enough, his words with his octave deeper voice did a good job at giving her butterflies as well as making her wet.

Aadhya rubbed her thighs together, feeling too turned on by his actions and she gripped his hair, pushing his head more against her neck.

Her cell phone rang but her mind was too fogged up to decipher it. Leaving her neck, Aayansh lifted her head to look at her, whose eyes were closed and sweatbids formed on her forehead.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes upon hearing the phone ringing for the second time but it had no effect on the man, who was roaming his hands all over her body and attached his lips to her jaw again.

"Ansh, Someone.... Is calling." She managed to speak between her breathlessness.

Groaning into her mouth, Aayansh lifted his head to look at her and his fingers traveled to her swollen lips, caressing them.

Digging into the pocket of her pants, she took out her phone and saw her mother's name flashing on the screen.

"Haan Mamma?" She asked, picking up the phone as Aayansh buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

Biting her lower lip, she tried to prevent herself from making any noise when he planted a wet kiss on her sensitive spot, again.

"Come in the hall for Dinner, beta." She heard her mother saying and giving her a positive response, she hung up.

"We have to go for dinner." She informed him.

"Hmm." He snuggled into her. His hot breath fanned around her neck but then, he abruptly got up from her as he realised something making her look at him in confusion.

"Tum jao. I need to take shower." She didn't understand for a few seconds but when she did, her eyes traveled from his face to his abdomen to his boner. A blush crept on her cheeks and biting her lips, she tried to control herself from smiling.

(You should go.)

"Shameless woman." He threw a pillow on her face after following her gaze, his ears and neck turning red with each passing second and His muscles were tensed.

She let out a laugh, holding the pillow, looking at his figure who was back facing him while taking out his towel and clothes from his bag.

"Should I wait for you?" Aadhya asked, once she got up from the bed as well.

"No, I'll take some time." Her responded, glancing at her.

"Of course, you have a few things to take care of." She smiled, mischievously, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Tulip," He approached her, staring deep into her eyes. She felt her legs jittery due to the Makeout session and him approaching him, with that gaze wasn't helping her at all.

Making an eye contact with this man is still one of the toughest task for me.

"If you didn't leave this room in next 10 seconds, you'll be taking care of a everything."

He said, his voice dropping octave lower. Aadhya immediately looked away with flushed cheeks and turned around to leave when his voice stopped her.

"I think you should change your top or wear a jacket or something." She eyed herself in confusion and her eyes widened in realisation very next second seeing her perky nipples.

"Go and have a shower." She snapped, blood rushing to her cheeks and proceeded to take out a over sized tee from her beg without facing him.

This way, I'm gonna turn into a tomato for sure or maybe beetroot, vo jyada laal Hota Hai.

The door of the washroom closed indicating that Ayansh went into the washroom and heaving out a sigh, she glanced at the door of the room to check if it was bolted.

She was about to remove the top when the washroom door opened again and her husband peeked out with a teasing smile dancing on his lips.

"Just for research purpose, do you want to join me in the shower." A flying pillow hit his face the very next second making him gasp.

"Samaj gya." Smiling innocently, he bolted the door of the washroom.

(Understood.)

Changing into the tee, Aadhya walked out of the room to the dining area and looked around where a few dining tables were kept surrounded by more chairs where everyone was sitting. She saw her parents and uncle aunt with Samar's parents while The youngers from both the families were sitting together on a large dining table. There were few guests as well, chit chatting while having their dinner.

"Aadhya, you can sit with Mahi." Her mother said and simultaneously, Kirti too called her. She looked in the direction and found two small tables attached together.

Mahi, Kirti and Niyati were sitting and a chair beside them was free while Dhruv, Reyaan and Samar were seated beside them on another table with an unoccupied chair as well.

"Where's Aayansh?" Reyaan asked, when she sat on one of the chair. A blush crept on her cheeks, remembering the incidents that followed his name.

"He'll be here in a few minutes." She informed and took a plate for herself until her eyes met Mahi's, who was sitting in front of her.

Aadhya raised her eyebrows when she saw Mahi smirking at her. Mahi's hand went to her neck as she scratched a little and raised her eyebrows back, making her confused.

"Bahgwaan ne muh diya hai to why are you two talking in sign language?" Reyaan, who was sitting beside Mahi, interrupted after noticing them.

(You have got a mouth to speak.)

Mahi tilted her head a little before shaking her head and looked at Kirti and Niyati.

"I'll never in my life understand what these women talk in their sign language." Samar shook his head in disbelief meanwhile Aadhya served herself.

"That's why they talk like this." Dhruv commented, gulping down the lump of food.

"It's better if you don't." Mahi mumbled, before looking at Kirti and both of them tried to hold back their laugh which made Aadhya, Hella confused.

"What is it?" Aadhya whispered, taking first bite of her food elbowing Niyati who was sitting beside her. She was the only one she could trust right now because Kirti and Mahi were having the time of their life in teasing her.

"You have a hickey." She choked on her food when Niyati mumbled into her ears.

"Aadhya, Aaram se." Reyaan scolded a little before passing her a glass of water while Mahi and Kirti tried to hold their laugh.

(Aadhya, be careful.)

"Kafi fresh lag rhi hai." Mahi commented, smirking at Aadhya.

(It's looking fresh.)

"Kya?" Samar asked, furrowing his eyebrows and Aadhya sipped a little water before getting up from the chair.

(What?)

"Khana...khane ki baat Kar rhi hai Mahi." Kirti made an excuse when Dhruv Squinted his eyes at her.

(The food, I'm talking about the food.)

"I'll be back." She coughed a little and walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Samar and Reyaan looked at her in confusion while Dhruv shook his head.

"Ayansh ne khila diya hoga use." Dhruv mumbled, earing a glare from Reyaan while the women sitting beside them coughed while holding back their laugh.

(Aayansh might have feed something.)

"Khana. Khane ki baat Kar rha, vo dono sabse last me aaye na so maybe they had their meal." Dhruv smiled innocently at his best friend.

(Food, I'm talking about food since they both came bit later.)

"Tu khana kha Na tuje khilane Wali Hai nhi yha." This time, he surely earned a smack on his head from Reyaan.

(You should eat. The one who can feed you isn't here.)

Looking in the mirror, Aadhya cursed under her breath and squeezed her eyes shut when she heard Aayansh groaning in the bathroom.

"Ise to baad me batati hu me." She whispered, before taking out the concealer from her vanity and tried covering her mark.

(I'll see him later.)

She groaned after a few minutes, keeping the concealer back at its place, she searched among her clothes for a high neck top and after a whole lot of struggle of 5 minutes, she found it.

In the whole time, she could hear the man who was her not so innocent husband, moaning her name like his life dependent on it.

Hearing the door of bathroom opening she stood with the top in her hand and saw him walking out of the bathroom ruffling his wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

His toned abs and biceps on display, water dripping from his wet locks and the man himself was hlaf naked which made scene in front of her was too hot to handle.

Control Aadhya!!

"Didn't you go for dinner?"

"You left a hickey on my neck."

Both of them said together. He looked at her, who was glaring at him, angrily.

Aayansh stared at her neck for some seconds before looking back at her.

"I remember doing it but why it isn't there?" He asked, Shrugging his shoulders.

The audacity!!

"I did hide it with concealer now but do you even know, I went out with that, just because of you who couldn't even tell me about it. It was embarrassing, Niyati bhabhi, Kirti di and Mahi saw it but I don't even know who else might have seen it. Just because of you, what would they think about me?" She whined, scowling at him.

"That your husband is keeping you happy and satisfied." He shrugged it off with a wink and took his clothes from the bed while her eyes went back on his half naked self, it was hard not to check him out.

"Done checking me out?" He raised his eyebrows with a smirk and turned to look at her after feeling her buring gaze on him.

"No." Was her blunt reply and the man was too stunned to speak as heat rushed through his cheeks. He had to look away, feeling shy under her gaze when she didn't.

Wait, for how long she was here?

His eyes widened as if they'd pop put of the socket anytime and his mouth hung agap. He looked at her, who was now smirking a little as she knew, the realization have hit him like a truck.

"For how long you have been here?" He asked hesitantly, mentally praying that she haven't heard him.

"I heard everything." She winked, trying hard not to blush remembering how sexy her name came out of his mouth but at the same time, it turned her on thinking about him, maste-

Shut the fuck up Aadhya. Kuch bhi sochti hai.

Vahid soch rhi Jo suna.

Phir bhi, chup Kar.

Ayansh inhaled a deep breath, biting his lips and looked away. He rubbed the back of his neck with his palm, his neck and ears turning red because of the embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed, Mr. Husband. You gave me hickey which everyone saw and I heard you moaning my name, I think we're even pretty much equal."

When the heck I started flirting! Aadhya, okay run away from here before this conversation end into something else.

She turned around to run into the bathroom but her husband was quicker than her. He held her wrist and pushed her to the nearest wall before covering the distance between their bodies.

The top from her hand fell down on the ground as her heart thumped hard against her chest that she was able to feel it in her ears.

He pushed his half naked body on hers before holding her hands and pinning then above her head.

She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling his lips on her neck again..

Heck, this man now knows where I'm sensitive.

"We aren't equal until I hear you moaning my name and begging me to give you what you want while you're under me, Mrs. Aadhya Ayansh Rajvanshi." Her toes curled due to anticipation of his words coming true.

She felt her blood filling her veins and the pool of wetness between her legs.

"I don't wish to have another shower so we should stop now." She heard him saying again as he let go of her hands..

She opened her eyes and looked at him, who wore his tee-shirt and acted like he just didn't aroused her with his mere words.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Of course, you all must have enjoyed it a lot 😏

This one was for everyone who wanted some romantic scenes because next chapters me romantic scenes ka to pta nhi but rona jrur aayega.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.2K 177 59
" fuck u" says Elizabeth
3.4K 86 5
These are some of the plots I wanted to write stories on but I guess I can't write on every one of them. Therefore I am sharing these. If any of you...
209K 22.1K 22
"He is a royal, She is a commoner. He can't love, She is eager to get hers. He tries to ignore her, She wants to waste every minute of her day on him...
743K 57.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...