Sticks and Stones

بواسطة MelanieGaleaz

Brady Parker. The best hockey player Holloway University had seen in years. He was essentially guaranteed a p... المزيد

Warnings
Playlist
Bonus Bits: Mood Boards, Memes, and More!
Prologue
One: Tatum Hartley and the No Good, Pretty Bad Day
Two: It's a Bad Idea, Right?
Three: It's My Party and I'll Drink if I Want To
Four: Birthdays, Bandages, and Busy-Bees
Five: Challenge Accepted
Six: Brothers and Bygones
Seven: What's That Saying About Making a Deal with the Devil?
Eight: No Such Thing as a Free Lunch
Nine: Mixing Drinks and Emotions
Ten: Ice Skating and Other Torturous Things
Eleven: Cause Two Can Keep a Secret... Hopefully.
Twelve: That Time the Hot Dogs Fought Back
Thirteen: Stumbling Blocks and Slapshots
Fourteen: Save the Date?
Fifteen: (Don't) Save the Date!
Sixteen: Two Doughnuts and One Civilized Conversation, Please
Seventeen: The One Bed Trope
Eighteen: Hurricane Hartley
Nineteen: Boos, Booze, and Booboos
Twenty: Hartley's Hospital
Twenty-One: Is There a Cure for Chronic Eavesdropping?
Twenty-Two: Bruising Egos and Faces
Twenty-Three: Fearless (Tatum's Version)
Twenty-Four: Rated M
Twenty-Five: Hypothetically!
Twenty-Six: ̶M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ Tatum Knows Best
Twenty-Seven: Savior in Scrubs
Twenty-Eight: Through Sickness and Health
Twenty-Nine: Rated M. Again.
Thirty: Case Closed?
Thirty-One: Brady Parker and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very, Very Bad Day
Thirty-Two: Operation Jailbreak
Thirty-Three: Many Things
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Author's Note

6.2K 86 74
بواسطة MelanieGaleaz

Hello!!!!

I am SO excited to start this new book. I had so much fun writing the "Just For" series, and I can't believe I'm finished with it. I have so many ideas for this book and ones to come next.

If you're new here, welcome to my books!! I'm so happy you've decided to give my writing a chance and I hope you like it.

This book combines contemporary enemies to lovers, hockey, and a bit of mystery. There's also gonna be a LOT of sibling and family angst, which is some of my favorite to write. I've always wanted to write a hockey romance and I'm so excited about this one!

I got a lot of inspo for this book from Sirius and Regulus Black from the Marauders fandom. So, if you like that sort of thing, you'll love this book.

●・○・♥︎・○・●

Few things before we get started!

1: First thing's first, remember to be kind. I put a lot of hard work into this book, and while I will, of course, accept constructive criticism, I don't tolerate any hate. If you don't like my book- that's fine! Everyone has their own tastes, and if this isn't yours, just delete it from your library, no hard feelings.

I want to point out that Tatum is not a perfect character! She is incredibly outspoken, hot-headed, and ambitious. I personally love her, but she's not a character who will always say or do the right thing. She's doing her best and has a good heart, but what's the fun in reading a Mary Sue? Brady is also extremely not perfect. Brady and Tatum are definitely grumpy x grumpy, and I love them for it.

This book is filled with incredibly flawed and complicated characters. That's something I really enjoy in fiction, but if that's not for you, that's fine! You don't even need to announce that you're gonna stop reading- I know, crazy, right? But this isn't an airport and you don't need to announce your departure, just silently stop reading if you don't like it.

So, overall, just be kind!

2: Don't promote yourself or your story on my book. It's just really rude. While I love supporting other authors, I worked hard to get where I am and I don't appreciate people trying to benefit off me. So, just don't post things like "Check out this book on my profile!" because that's rude.

3: Please comment and vote!!!! You're reading this entire book for completely free, it costs nothing to comment let me know which parts you like!!

4: Don't steal my book. This feels like a given, but as someone with an Instagram account that has had people repeatedly stealing my edits, I wanna make this clear. You cannot repost my story on any platform or use my characters without my permission. I worked really hard on this, don't steal my work.

5: Just gonna reiterate to be kind- and hey, that goes for all the time, not just when reading my book!

6: And finally, thank you so much for choosing to take a chance on my book. I really hope you connect with Tatum and Brady's story, and that you enjoy.

●・○・♥︎・○・●

And, cue shameless plug, feel free to follow my social media!

Personal Instagrams:
melaniegaleaz
uhbucky

Book Instagram:
melaniegaleazbooks

TikTok:
melaniegaleaz

One final plug... my book "Just for Tonight" is getting published by W by Wattpad in 2024! I'll be posting updates on my profile here and on my social media. Make sure to keep an eye out!

●・○・♥︎・○・●

And then some fun questions! I love getting to know who's reading my stories!

1: What's your age? (I'm 23)

2: Where are you from? Drop your flag! (I'm from 🇺🇸)

3: What's your favorite TV show or movie? (I have too many to count but Stranger Things, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Agents of SHIELD, and Heartstopper)

4: What's your favorite trope? (Mine is probably enemies to lovers? But also fake dating? And also grumpy sunshine? I'm not exactly a decisive person)

5: And finally, say whatever you want here!! A fun fact about yourself or maybe a random thought in your head, or even how you're doing!! (Mine is that I've gotten alarmingly into Love Island recently. Oh omg also that apparently you say "break a leg" because you want them to get into the cast, who knew??)

6: How did you find this book? I'm dying to see how people come across it!! (Example: TikTok, Reading List, Tag, my other books, etc)

●・○・♥︎・○・●

That's all from me! Can't even wait to get into this story. Hope you all enjoy!!!! If you read all of this, thank you!! Happy reading!

Melanie :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

A Player's Game بواسطة Alexis

قصص المراهقين

351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
2.8M 85.2K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
487K 13.3K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...