𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

23

5.2K 173 45
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

I sat back in my chair smoking my blunt looking up at the ceiling as me and jay worked on one of Lorenzo's songs.

"Fuck man! I really fucked up with Mara bro" Jay groaned out of frustration as he stared at the laptop in front of him. "Hell yea nigga you fucked. I really wanna beat yo ass for doing my sister like that too mothafucka" i spoke to him as i blew out smoke from my nose.

"Mmcht shii yo ass got no right to be mad at Riyah though nigga. Yea she fucked his wack ass but yall not even together nigga. She can go and fuck on who she want and yo ass can't be mad at ha for dat shit. I told yo ass get on yo shit and stay on yo shit but you doing da opposite" Jay tried preaching to me.

"Hell nah nigga that shit different" I defended.

He smacked his lips shaking his head.

"Then yo ass back fucking with Brook crazy ass, like nigga is you dumb?" He chuckled a bit. This nigga acting like im sticking my dick in ha ass. I went over to ha crib after all that shit went down, and all she did was suck a nigga up one time and dats it.

After that i blocked ha ass on everything.

I was deadass on not fuckin with ha ass no more.

"Nigga shut up all she did was suck my dick dat night and dats it fuck outta here wit allat" i spoke up as i nodded my head to the song.

The more we sat in silence while the music played, the more i realized i was being a dumb ass. I knew i was wrong for how i acted and left shit with Riyah, but hearing about ha fucking on that bum ass nigga Alonzo really fucked me up. And on top of dat, he brought up my mama and that's when he really had me fucked up.

Just adding to the fire.

Riyah looked hurt as fuck when i said that bull shit to ha.

"Shiii Riyah aint texted or called a nigga at all" i confessed feeling bad about the whole thing, letting my pride and ego go.

"Good, you'n deserve ha ass, shii ion even deserve Mara" He confessed rubbing his forehead looking stressed as fuck.

"I know she not forgiving me for this shit either, and ion want ha too cause what i did was fucked up. And no amount of weed or alcohol can excuse the shit i did" He expressed guilt coming from him.

Did i feel bad for his ass?

Fuck no.

What his ass did was grimy and fucked up, and the fact that he did that shit with Des ass don't make it no better.

Shit ain't cool at all.

Des been trynna get with Jay since high school, but he chose Mara instead.

And Destiny can deny da shit all she want, but everybody and they mama knew she was bitter and mad that Jay choose Mara over her.

That's why ha fake ass got close with Mara.

These females be on some more shit for real.

"A nigga chest hurt bruh...Mara said we was done that shit stung the fuck outta my heart. Mara da only female i took serious and we was going good til that day we broke up and i did that dumb shit. I woke up that morning feelin a wave of guilt flowing through my whole body bruh. I swea ion wish that shit on nobody" he sighed out a heavy sigh a couple of tears falling down his face.

One thing bout it, Jay loved Mara ass to death.

Whatever she needed he made sure she got it with no hesitation. I remember the first time he told me about being inlove with ha and i just laughed thinking his ass was joking. But the look in his eyes that day told me he was deadass.

"Man look all i can say is you need to make shit right. Still give ha some time to figure shit out igh bro" i told him what i thought was valid advice cause ya see da way i did shit with Riyah.

"Yea bro i will, you know i will if its the last thing a nigga do. But on some serious shit Mari, make things right with Riyah. You and i both know Riyah wouldn't do no grimy shit like that had she know the whole situation and not been lied to" Jay made a point and i sat there agreeing with him, a million different things goring through my mind cause he was right.

Had Riyah known everything, she would've left dat nigga alone fasho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariyah Moore~

I sat in my hair chair and brushed out my hair mumbling the lyrics to smokin on my ex pack by SZA.

I was waiting on Zae "who can't read the room" ass so i could retwist his dreads. I wanted to pull a "uh uhnnn get somebody else to do it" but I didn't.

But what i do know is im not doing Alonzo hair no mutha fuckin mo.

I want no dealings with him.

At all.

I literally blocked that nigga on everything!

A nigga couldn't get a peep outta me.

A hard knock came on to the door and instantly rolled my eyes already knowing it was Zae ass.

"It's open!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"Ayo wassup Riyah, a nigga ready to get his shit done cause i got hoes to get on tonight" Zae loud ass said as he walked into the room.

Does he ever use his inside voice though? Cause every time he my presence he loud.

"You be loud as hell for no reason" i mugged him as he laughed and took a seat in the chair.

"Nahh yo ass just quiet, but aye on some shit why you done ghosted my boy Lonzo" he laughed out as I quickly got to work on his hair.

Ion want his ass here longer than he gotta be.

"Nigga you know why" i stated as i went back to doing his hair.

"On meeee that game night was too turnt, the beans was just spilling all over da damn place" Zae weased out with laughter as he slapped his knee.

Its def not that funny.

"I mean if yo duck ass never would've said question then there wouldn't have been any beans spilling" I mumbled.

"Nah nah, Lonzo would've slipped up eventually, i was just helping out" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.
Duck ass.

"Ain't shit, but yo homeboy been on block since that night and ion want nothing to do with his dirt neck ass or Des ass" i grumbled as i continued to do his hair. "I mean shii ion blame you, Lonzo knew what da fuck he was doing" Zae shrugged his shoulders.

"And he know how crazy Des ass is, so he was fucked up for even putting you inna situation like dat"
I silently nod my head not saying a word.

It's really fuck boffum.

I feel embarrassed as fuck for fw a nigga like him.
A fuckin jail bird who was living off of his sister and girlfriend.

"We still coo doe right!" He turned his head smiling at me.

"As of right now yo ass still getting the side eye but we'll see how shit goes later on in the near future" i answered him laughing some.

"Shiii i'll take it"

"Good cause you had no choice but to take it, or leave" i mumbled and lightly popped his forehead with the comb.

"Mean ass, but look yo sister fine as fuck put me on sis" he asked and i shook my head no.

Mara not leaving Jay, especially after the way she acted and came at me the other day about the whole situation.

"Sorry Zae but my sister is not leaving that man alone no time soon, hell you gone be dead and gone by the time she finna decide to leave em" i laughed out as i twisted his dreads.

Talking madd the process go by faster, and i was already half way done.

"On me yo sister trippin" he smacked his lips getting on his phone.

I know she a trip, but you a liar if you say you ain't never been delusional in you life.

Cause everyone has.

Including me.....

Kamari this yo last and final straw babes💀. Ion really like this chapter, but as always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 63.2K 53
"𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ,𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 ..."
287K 9.2K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.
827K 39.8K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
940K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...