Confessions of a Heart Broken...

By STLovesHerFandoms

Angst angst angst my guys Mainly stuff that's just on my mind Basically an inside look to my diary if I had o... More

Sanity of Me
Confusion
Say Something
In Love and Heartbroken
fuck you
One Chance
lol
Hurts
Tricks
Shit
...
just like that
I wanted you
?
Im So Tired
Closure Please?
Center Stage
Ashton.
More Hurt
The Way Things Are
Did They Suffer?
Maybe
An Ode to a Lost Friend
You Ask Me
Empty
Nervous
I'll Figure It Out
Thoughts
No
Not Fair
Leave Me Alone
Guess I'm Gay lol
Drowning
I hate thanksgiving.

What is it to be a woman?

1 0 0
By STLovesHerFandoms

The best part about being the only girl in a friend group is that I automatically get treated like a princess.
I need a water?
Yeah, one of the boys will get it for me.
Need a drink?
All of them are my beer bitches.
Want an edible?
I got an edible coming from each direction, I just gotta choose the one that looks the yummiest.
One of the boys requests a song?
Too bad, the next four are requests from me and best believe they're gonna get played first.
They don't let me lift a finger. I just sit there and they do all of the work.
It's so much fun.
I highly recommend being the only girl in a friend group.
Granted the boys might all be in love with you, but that just helps your case in getting treated like a princess even more.
Use your woman power to get what you want.
Go be the only girl in a a group of guys.
You'll have the time of your life, I'll tell you that.
(Just don't pick the douches)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
11.1K 2.2K 28
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
8.5K 230 18
ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู‚ุตุฉ ุฎู…ุณ ุจู†ุงุช ูˆูƒูŠู ูƒุงู†ุช ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ู…ุน ุงู‡ู„ู‡ู… ู ุงู„ุฏูŠุฑู‡ ูˆูƒูŠู ุจุชูƒูˆู† ุญูŠุงุชู‡ู… ุจุนุฏูŠู† ูˆูƒูŠู ุดุฎุต ุญุจ ูˆุญุฏู‡ ู„ูƒู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุชู…ู†ุนู‡ู… ุนู† ุจุนุถุŒ ูˆ.....
7.3K 558 12
โœฟ โ› ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—• ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก โœ โœงห–ยฐ. ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘ ห–ยฐ.โœง ๐—‚ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ป ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ .แŸ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๏ฟฝ...