π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

By mylovelifeaboutbts

π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

2.5K 91 13
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes..
And comments.
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
********************

The new morning comes with a ray of sunshine as the light falls on the sleeping man back who open his eyes and look at the other side of the bed only to found it empty.

Jungkook got up and walk outside of the room to the living room looking for certain male who's no where to be found. But then heard the sound of someone's humming he smiles and walk to the kitchen only to met with a sexy yet cute sight of Taehyung humming a song and swaying his hips only wearing Jungkook's shirt .

" Good morning...." Taehyung flinch and turn around keeping a hand in his heart.

" Aah... don't scare me like that... good morning to you too...are you up for some pancakes?" Jungkook hums as Taehyung giggle and start making the pancake. Till then Jungkook makes few phone calls but his eyes never left the male in his kitchen.

Now both having their breakfast together Jungkook praises Taehyung's cooking making the other male shy .

As tae get done with his food he look around to find tissue to clean his hand but Jungkook took his hand in his and lick his fingers which have syrup on them making him gulp in nervousness.

" This taste much more sweeter ...." The ceo whisper as he pick Taehyung up making the other wrap his legs around his waist and hold him by his neck . Jungkook walk inside the bedroom and drop Taehyung on the bed .

" Do you trust me. ....?" Taehyung blink his eyes as yes but Jungkook wants his words .

" Say....do you trust me babyboy .." he asks again in his deep husky voice.

" Yes....yes I do" Jungkook nods his head and walk inside his closest making Taehyung .

Jungkook open one of the drawer and took out one of his favourite tie walking outside he look at the laying beautiful muse of his .

" Get up...." Taehyung does as Jungkook asked him .

" Strip ..." Blood runs to his cheeks as he look at the other taking off his clothes making Taehyung squirm and he drop the shirt down now standing naked in front of the ceo . Jungkook look at the pink golden skin of other and pull him closer wrapping his arm around his waist.

" Put your hands up .." Taehyung raise his hand and Jungkook softly hold them and wrap the tie around them giving a tight grip on other's hands.

" You're going to love ..this..." Excitement fills in Taehyung's body as Jungkook push him on the bed and get on top of him straddling his thighs .

As Jungkook going to kiss those beautiful lips a sudden sound make him stand back and Taehyung giggle looking at the scared face of other.

" What...what happened..?" He asks and Jungkook just wear his tshirt and lowers before untieing Taehyung's hand helping him wear the shirt.

" It's my mom....you wear something down there , I'll see .. what's she's doing here at this time?" He jog outside and Taehyung laugh looking at the now cute ceo .

" He can be cute too .." he pouts and look for something to wear down .

There in the living room sit elegantly a woman wearing an elegant dress and hair tied in a bun .

" Mom... you're here ..this early!" Jungkook walk up to to her and kiss her cheek .

" Well you forgot you have a family to visit occasionally too....so I thought maybe I should go and make something for my workholic son to eat something..." She said caressing his hair making him sighed in content .

" Well I've already eaten...thank you very much...as I had told you before...." He's going to say something when his mom stop him and look behind to watch a gorgeous boy coming out from his son's room.

Jungkook turn around and look at Taehyung biting his lips standing there nervously.

" Oh my .... who's this beautiful boy ...huh! Jungkook..you didn't told me you got yourself a boyfriend." She got up and walk to Taehyung.

" Good morning... Mrs Jeon..it's nice to meet you..I'm Taehyung..Kim Taehyung" He bows down and look up to meet with a sweet smile of the lady .

" Oh dear...it's nice to see you too..., You can call me Hanni..." She says and Taehyung nods his head .

" Ok .mom..I'm sure you have more important work to do, and I have to drop Taehyung back to his house... and have to go for a meeting..." He kiss her head and walk towards the the elevator.

" Sure ...but I'm telling you , you don't dare to skip the dinner this weekend kook... and bring your boyfriend with you as well..I'm sure everyone will love to meet him...bye Taehyung..." She hug Jungkook and left with a bodyguard following behind.

Jungkook sighed and look at Taehyung who's now walking upstairs, he frown and follow him saw him going inside the room which he always gives to his submissive.

" So how's it's going to be if I accept your proposal?" Taehyung asks sitting down in the bed . Jungkook stand in front of him and caress his cheeks giving Taehyung a tickle feeling.

" If you'll accept to be my submissive.... I'll be devoted to you... I'll cherish you.." he whispered and Taehyung think how could someone be this good with their words.

" So will we be going on dates ....movie nights as well.. like normal people do?" He asks anxiously waiting for the other to answer.

Jungkook took his hand in his and make him get up wrapping his arm around his waist he hig him close making Taehyung hold him back.

" I don't do that .... I'm not that kind of person Taehyung... and I hope you respect my choice..." He says .

" But why would I'll be needing this room for .... Like we could sleep together like we did last night right!" Jungkook pulls back and shook his head .

" No ..after you'll accept my proposal.. you'll be needing yourself a room and then you'll stay here ... and talking about staying in one room.. I love my privacy, few days could be spare but I don't like to continuously have someone in my private space for long ..." Taehyung try to understand and he could feel himself getting angry but he don't want to explode on the said ceo .

" So I'll stay in here ... and you could have sex with me anytime you want...that says a lot that I'm going to be your sex slave isn't it Mr Jeon?" He says with sarcasm in his voice .

" No...no you took it wrongly tae... that's not what I'm talking about " Jungkook said trying to make him understand his point of view.

Taehyung pulls back from him and walk towards the door then look at the ceo .

" You know I want to enjoy my freedom a little more before I give it a thought... about this whole situation.... and I.... I want to go home .. could you please drop me home....or tell someone else to..." Tae smirks looking at other frustrated face and Jungkook groan .

" You're really testing my patience..Kim Taehyung..."

" Well feelings are mutual Mr Jeon..." They both laugh and Jungkook got ready to take him back to San Diego.

They now walk to the underground garage of Jungkook and again Taehyung got in his aww mode looking at all the latest and fucking expensive cars collection.

" Which one is yours?" He asks , Jungkook chuckle and hold his hand as he walk forward.

" All of them" Taehyung whistle and admire the hot man walking ahead of him .

Now driving a Lamborghini with one hand while other on Tae's thigh Jungkook took a turn to other side of the road .

" You like the car?" He asks looking ahead .

" Yeah ..it's fast and smooth.." Taehyung look at the outside view giving Jungkook a view of himself to stare at .

" Where are we going.... I guess that's the turn you missed to go to highway to San Diego" Jungkook hums and look at him with side eyes .

" I want to show you a place.... and just... want to spend some time with you before you shut me out again." Tae giggle and nods his head .

Taehyung got surprise as Jungkook pulls the car in a forest area . Now he's keen to know where they are going.

" It's one of my favourite places..." Jungkook shares and Taehyung hums holding Jungkook's hand and caressing the veins popping out .

" I like this though...." Jungkook look at him and tighten his hold on the steering wheel because having Taehyung sitting next to him in car and giving him his seductive eyes doesn't help him a lot.

" What ?" He whispered.

" Us ... Enjoying the rides ..you have me the experience of my first helicopter ride... and then this amazing car's drive to..." Taehyung reasonate.

" Well I give you yours first ride too ...you know when you rode me .." . Taehyung gasps in surprise and turn his face to other side trying to hide his blush .

" You...you can't say things like this all of sudden you know... Mr Jeon " Jungkook laughs and bring Taehyung's hand close to his lips to leave a soft peck on his back .

" Come on...you like it...you like when I talk to you like this .. don't you baby boy..." Taehyung eyes met the ceo's and both found a passion in them .

" We are here ..." Jungkook pulls the brake and Taehyung comes out of the trance of thoughts.

They both step out and Taehyung took a deep breath in the fresh air of the nature .

" It's so beautiful and ethereal here ...." Jungkook walk next to him holding him by his waist as he took him near the lake .

" My dad bought me this place...so that I could come here whenever I feel down ir just want peace away from the chaos of the city..." Taehyung admire this Jungkook more who talks about himself a little bit more.

" It's peaceful here ...." Jungkook hums as they both admire the view in front of them .

" Can I ask you something....?" Jungkook hums facing Taehyung pulling him close.

" How do you get into this....all submissive and sadist thing" Taehyung question looking into those dough eyes .

" I ... I was 16 ...when my ...my mother's friend introduce me to this" Taehyung look at him in shock.

" She seduced you..." He says straight forward.

" I was her submissive for 4 years ...." Jungkook try to understand what Tae's thinking.

" Does your...mom know about this ...?"  Jungkook shakes his head .

" No one in my family. .. know above this face of mine ..... They don't know what I'm into " he says hugging Taehyung close .

" What changes your mind when you were her submissive....what was her name?"

" Sooyun ...." He answer.

" Mrs Sooyun..." Taehyung said and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

" I let her know...you said that , but at first I was also terrified..  believe me but then when I feels ...free if I started giving up control over my self bit thinking about anything.. any decision and about my work and other things. ..." Taehyung pulls back and look at his eyes those says pain too which Jungkook hides .

" You're still in contact with that woman .." he snaps at him.

" Yeah ...we met occasionally... we're friends. She gives me advice. Nothing else beleive me ok..." Taehyung doesn't trust him on this .

" Tae .... I've never let anyone sat in my helicopter... Never had sex in my own bed... and never slept with anyone on the same bed before.... never ever ...it's just you... you're special... and I hope my actions speak that .... believe me baby .." he hold Taehyung's face and pull him into a kiss .

Taehyung sighed and wrap his arm around his neck pulling him close. Both softly mold their lips and savour the moment.

" Let's go..hmm..." Jungkook peck his head and they say inside the car . Jungkook opens the cabinet of the car and took out an envelope giving it to Taehyung.

" Here the contract....read all the rules carefully... and email me if you have any doubts or want to discuss about something...or want me to explain what the sentence means..." Taehyung nods his head and Jungkook drove to the San Diego.

Taehyung doesn't know when he fall asleep and Jungkook just admire him sleeping peacefully .

He chuckled as he look at the pout on other's face looking so cute .

" I hope you accept it Taehyung... I'm stuck with your thoughts otherwise" he said and stop in front of others building.

" Tae.... Taehyung..we are here ..." Taehyung open his eyes and smiles softly at him leaning to kiss the ceo taking Jungkook by surprise.

" Good bye... drive safely Mr Jeon.... I'll see you " he gets down and Jungkook wait until Taehyung disappear in the building.

Getting inside the apartment Taehyung just get into his room and lay down.

" Am I really going to do this ....." He thought and fall asleep. Jimin comes back and found him sleeping he walk slowly towards his best friend and pull the covers on other's body and turn off the light .

" Sleep tight taetae ...." He said and the sun sets soon and the night rises .

" Jungkook..." Taehyung whisper as he again start thinking about the ceo .

" You're really invading my thoughts Mr Jeon....what I'm going to do now..."

On the other side Jungkook in his office try to put his focus on the meeting going on but  the thought of Taehyung isn't leaving his mind .

They both are feeling different things, one want something else from another while other just want to hold the other to find some peace.

---------------------------------------------------

So here's the update..
Please vote ☺️.
And comment..
See you all in next chapter 💜.
Take care lovelies 🌺.
Keep smiling and growing 💗.

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 45.6K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
80.2K 4.1K 23
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
2.5M 160K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
128K 8.7K 29
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...