Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

16. Buenas noches Nella

485 10 137
By samm1-

❤︎

Gavi's P.O.V.

"GAVI, WAKE UP!" No. "PABLO FUCKING GAVI WAKE UP!" Um no? Then I heard him finally go away. I snuggled my pillow even more and I almost fell asleep again when I felt footsteps get closer.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK PEDRI?!" He literally fucking splashed me with water, so I was kinda soaked.

"Your ass didn't want to wake up, so I did what I had to do. Now hurry up and get changed or were gonna be late to the airport."

"Fine." I said. He finally left my room and I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then change into a white tee shirt and some sweatpants. I grabbed my luggage and my book bag and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Pedri was already here eating a banana.

"So who are you picking up first?" I asked him.

"Antonella, she's lives closer, then Mercedes." I still haven't gotten him to tell me if he likes her or not. But i'm pretty sure he does. He texts her like a lot. I finished eating my apple and heading outside to the car with Pedri.

I sat in the back so I could sit with Antonella and after 10 minutes we made it to her house.

"Good morning guys!"

"Good morning." Said Pedri.

"Shut the fuck up, i'd rather be sleeping right now." I said.

"Rude. Also it's an eleven hour flight you can sleep on the plane."

"But I miss my bed."

"You decided you wanted to come so deal with it."

"Yes ma'am." I saw the way she blushed at my words. Now I know to call her that.

I am actually very tired so I tried to get in a good position so I can go to sleep as we go to the airport but I couldn't get into the best position. Antonella then noticed and she moved to the next seat and told me to sit in the middle so I can lay my head on her lap. I did what she said and laid my head on her lap and she started playing with my hair.

"Pablo?" Said Pedri

"Hmm?"

"Your such a child."

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Wait, where the fuck do we sit at?" I laughed at Mercedes.

"Just follow me." I said as we entered the plane. Pedri and Pablo are sitting together while me and Mercedes are sitting together. I heard Pablo ans Mercedes trying to come up with a solution when they want to switch seats.

We kept on walking until we found our seats. We then put our extra bags that we brought with us on the plane away and sat down.

"Okay so Pablo!" Mercedes said to him, he sat down then turned around towards us.

"Okay so we switch when it turns nighttime."

"WHAT! BUT THEN I CANT TALK TO NUTELLA CAUSE SHE'LL BE ASLEEP!"

"Ugh! Fine just say when you want to switch then."

"Okay!" Said Pablo with that super cute and happy smile of his. Wait. Help, what am I saying?

After that the flight attendant started talking about the flight, the procedures if something happens and all that then she finally finished. I turned towards Mercedes and asked her a question. "Soo, Pedri?" She looked at me with her eyes huge and covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shh!" I took her hand off my face.

"So is that a yes?" She looked over at Pedri to make sure he wasn't listening then she turned back towards me.

"Maybe." I squealed. "I KNEW IT!"

"But I don't know if he likes me, also it's to soon."

"I'm super sure he likes you! If not he wouldn't have asked you to be his date to the quince!"

"'Em I don't know, but hopefully! Speaking of the quince, are you going with Gavi?!"

"No, I mean I haven't asked him yet."

"What do you mean YOU haven't ask HIM yet?! He should be the one asking you!"

"Well what if he doesn't ask me? If I wanna go with him i'll have to ask."

"He will ask. I'll make sure he will." She mumbled the last part but I still heard her.

Antonella's P.O.V.
A few hours later

"Mercedes! Can we switch noww?!" Pablo said whining.

"Ugh fine." I could tell she was annoyed because he's been asking her that same question for about 30 minutes now. They both got up and switch seats, and now I have a very excited Pablo infront of me.

"Hi my nutella" He said with a big smile. A very cute one.

"Your nutella? So i'm yours now?" I said with a smirk.

"Not now, soon though. You might as well get used to the nickname." I blushed at him then rolled my eyes.

"Wait so when is the party?"

"In three days."

"Whats the girls name?"

"Yareli. You'll meet her at the airport."

"Who else is going with her?"

"Kevin, Valetina and Diego."

"I'm actually very excited to finally meet Diego." I looked at him shocked. Did he really just say that?

"What?! I'm being honest. By the way y'all describe him he seems like a good guy!" He said all happily. So did he just forget that Diego would be kinda mean with him? I think so.

We then decided to watch the Book Of Life on the little tvs they have when I heard Pablo yawn. "Estas cansado?" ("Are you tired?") I asked him. He nodded and snuggled closer to me. I saw him finally close his eyes and fall asleep. I started playing with his fluffy hair when I saw the small smile on his face. He's so adorable. I continued watching the movie until I eventually fell asleep.

"Antonella? Hey Nella! Wake up!" I heard someone say. I was to tired to respond so I just opened my eyes trying to see who was talking to me and where I was at.

"Nella come on! We're here!" Said Diego. I guess he was the one who was trying to wake me up.

He opened the door and helped me get out the car. He then payed the taxi and we headed towards the carnival. We were hanging out to catch up.

"You really like sleeping, huh?" He said laughing.

"Yeah I do. I need to fix my sleep schedule soon though."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you have a lot to do. School, futbol, softball, chores and homework. That's a lot to do. You sure you can handle all that?"

"I can, I think. I mean I have been handling all that these past few years so I think i'm good."

"Alright then. Where do you wanna go first?"

"Can we go look at the shops?"

"Of course! Lead the way!" He said giving me his hand. I took it and started walking until I found all the cute shops.

"Look! It's a jersey! You think it's real?"

"No, duh. It's a festival Nella, not an adidas shop." He said laughing.

"Right. OH MY GOSH! LOOK AT THOSE NECKLACES!" I said while pulling him towards the shop. I greeted the lady that was working there and looked at the necklaces and bracelets.

"Look at that one!" I said. The necklace had a cute pink heart gem. "It looks so beautiful." I said quietly.

"Just like you." Said Diego. I looked at him and blushed at his words but then I stopped knowing I shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Would the cute couple want to buy some matching bracelets?" Said the lady holding up a small box with some bracelets inside.

"We're not a couple!" We both said. I was blushing out of embarrassment.

"Oh well how about some friendship bracelets! I can give you a discount!" I looked over at Diego with a smile which he returned and smiled.

"We'll take the bracelets and this necklace!" He said. After arguing with him who was going to pay, he ended up winning and payed for all the jewelry we bought.

"You didn't have to pay for the stuff Diego." I said while we walked.

"I know but I still did it anyways."

"How can I repay you."

"With a kiss." He said getting closer to me. I tried backing away but I couldn't. All I did was stand still. I couldn't move. We were inches apart. He smirk at me and look at me straight in the eye. He then looked at my lips. As he leaned in I put my finger on his lips.

"How about I get you something to eat, yeah?"  He nodded. So we got some tacos and sat down at a picnic table.

"Soo, how are things going with Isa?" I asked him.

"Um, not that good. I think she's mad at me."

"Oh no, why do you think that?"

"She hasn't been talking to me for a while. And when I try to talk to her like in person she ignores me."

"Ohh, how about you take her on a date?"

"Ive actually been thinking about that, but I don't know how to ask her if she keeps ignoring me. Or I could take you instead." He said the last part with a smirk

" No Diego you have to go with her.

"Fine, but how will I get her to go with me?"

Well, how about I invite her to a restaurant but you're there and I leave y'all?"

"Sure, just text me when. Also thank you."

"No problem! What do you want to do next?"

"How about we go on some rides?"

"Sure!"  So we went on almost all the rides. We then got our faces painted and tried to play some of the carnival games and then lastly we got ice cream.

"I still can't believe you like mint chocolate chip."

"ITS NOT THAT BAD!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not. Y'all are just over exaggerating."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"It's true!"

"How about we changed the subject?" Asked Diego.

"Fine, what do you wanna do after we leave high school?" I asked him.

"It's kinda obvious. I wanna play for a futbol club of course. I also want to play for our national team. And.." He said getting closer.

"I want to have you as my girlfriend later." What the fuck? I gave him a death stare.

"Diego you can't be saying that! What about your girlfriend?! She's literally the most perfect girl for you and you tell me that? I'd much rather have her as your girlfriend than me." Gosh doesn't he understand? He literally has the most perfect girl right now and really tells me he wants me as his girl in the future? I'm literally no where near "Her".

"What?" He asks me. I stop thinking and turn towards him.

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nada metiche."

"Aye, why so mad?" He said laughing. I hit his shoulder and eat my ice cream.

"Your so violent." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Not the most violent though. Kevin already has that spot." He laughed at that.

"For real though. Speaking of Kevin, he told me to tell you that he needed to talk to you tomorrow."

"Did he say about what it was?"

"No he didn't, I think it had something to do with Valentina though, I'm not sure."  I nodded having an idea on what Kevin wants to talk to me about.

"Thanks Diego."

"No problem."

After that we just talked until our taxi came to pick us up. We got in the car and the guy started driving. I stared yawning because I was very tired. I heard Diego laugh at me when I put my head on his shoulder and started closing my eyes when I heard him talk.

"Buenas noches Nella."

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Nutella?! Nutella! Wake up!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes trying to remember where I was and to see who was talking.

I saw Pablo shaking my hand until he stoped when he noticed I was awake. He then pointed to the window and said. "Look! We're here!" He said excitedly.

I looked over at the window and saw my beautiful home. I actually can't believe i'm back. Even though it's been around 2 months, I miss this place more than anything.

"This place is so beautiful!" Said Pablo in awe. I'm so glad he thinks Mexico is beautiful. We kept on looking through the window and then the flight attendant told us that we were landing. I kept looking at the window until I noticed something. Pablo's hand was gripping onto the arm rest. Was he scared of landing?

"Pablo?" He turned towards me and said. "Yes?"

"Are you.. are you scared of landing?" He looked at me with big eyes and I saw him getting nervous.

"Hey.." I said while putting my hand on top of his. "It's okay to be scared, don't worry." I said with a smile. He looked at me with a grateful smile and went back to looking at the window.

After a few minutes we finally completely landed and got our carry-on baggage out and left the plane.

"So, where do we go now?" Asked Pedri. I laughed at him. "We got to get our baggage, and then we go to the exit, that all! So just follow me." I led them to the baggage claim and we got our bags and headed towards the exit. That's when I saw her. Yareli. I let go of my suitcases and started running towards her.

"YARELI!" The second she saw me she had the most biggest smile on her face. She also started running towards me and when we finally reached eachother I gave her the biggest hug.

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much!" I said while letting go. She's changed. "Look how much you have grown! You look so beautiful as always! I cant fucking believe your turning 15!" She laughed at me.

"Your still the same but not. You look different but still act the same. That's good though, I'm glad your still the same old Anto." Then I noticed everyone was around us. I gave Valentina and Kevin a hug.

"Even though it's only been like 2 weeks since we left, i've missed you so much!" Said Kevin.

"I missed you to Kevs." Only one person left. Diego.

"Hi Anto!" He's being nice. Yay.

"Hi Dieguito!" He smiled at the nickname and we gave eachother a hug. He then quickly said something in my ear.

"Te miras tan hermosa." ("You look very beautiful." I felt my heart starting to beat faster. Not cause of butterflies, but because of fear. I smiled at him and then introduced Everyone to eachother. We then went into the car. Kevin was driving so he sat at front and Vale sat in the passenger seat. There are two seats in the middle where Yareli and Pablo sat at. And then in the back there was three seats so Pedri, Mercedes and me sat there, me being in the middle and then Diego had to sit on the floor.

"Why do I have to sit on the floor? Couldn't it have been Antonella?" Diego asked.

"Um excuse you? I am a guest so you sit on the floor." He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't you live her though? That's doesn't really make you a guest." Damn it. He got me there. But im not losing this.

"I'm not living here right now, i'm just visiting. Also your already on the floor, we can't switch." I said with a smile.

"Fuck you." He said while flicking me off.

"I love you too Dieguito." He rolled his eyes at me. "Oye, Kevin!" I said to him.

"Hm?"

"Do you know if Miguel is home?"

"No but I think he is. I saw his parents car outside his house when I went to drop off your parents today. Oh and speaking of your parents, they told me to tell you to text them."

"Thanks Kev."

"Hey Yareli." Said Diego to Yareli.

"Que paso?" ("What happened?")

"Didnt you like Miguel or something?" She looked at him giving him a death stare while her cheeks were red.

"And didn't you like Antonella?" Now it's was his turn to turn red.

"Fuck you, i'm no longer giving you your gift!" He said while crossing his arms.

"Wait, wait, wait! I take what I said back. I apologize Diego."

"Apology not accepted!"

"Fine then! I'm uninviting you to my party!"

"WHAT?! FINE ILL GIVE YOU YOUR GIFT!"

"Good." I heard Pablo laugh at them now getting Yarelis attention.

"Hey, Gavi right?"

"You can call me Pablo if you want."

"Alright then. Pablo, are you.. are you and Antonella dating or something?" Oh? The car was filled with silence, the only thing you could hear was the music playing from the radio. I saw him getting nervous, but why? We're not dating or anything so there's no reason to be nervous, right?

"Um no... no we're not dating."

"We'll do you like her?" I could feel Pablo getting ever more nervous by the way he started playing with his shirt. He feels like he's getting interviewed.

"Hey Kevin! Put on the bluetooth setting in the radio!" I said trying to help Pablo avoid the question. Kevin put on the bluetooth so I connected my phone and started playing "Do I wanna know?"

"Anto! Not this again! No one other than you like this song!" Said Diego.

"You sure about that?" While Pablo started singing along to the lyrics. I sang along with him.

"HAVE YOU GOT COLOR IN YOUR CHEEKS? DO YOU EVER GET FEAR THAT YOU CSNT SHIFT THE TIDE THAT STICKS LIKE SUMMAT IN TEETH?!" We both sang along.

"Ugh, if it weren't for Gavi I would've turned of the bluetooth already." Said Kevin.

"HAVE YOU NO IDEA THAT YOUR IN DEEP? IVE DREAMT ABOUT YOU NEARLY EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK, HOW MANY SECRETS CAN YOU KEEP?!" I sang to Pablo.

"CAUSE THERES THIS TUNE I FOUND THAT MAKES ME THINK OF YOU SOMEHOW AN I PLAY IT ON REPEAT, UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP, SPILLING DRINKS ON MY SETTE!" He sang to me.

"DO I WANNA KNOW? IF THIS FEELING FLOWS BOTH WAYS?!" We both sang.

"Y'all are so weird. Anto! Pass me your phone." Said Diego.

"Fine, only cause we're almost home in like 2 minutes. I gave him my phone and he stared playing "Flor de capomo" We all except Pedri, Gavi and Mercedes starting singing along to the song.

"MAÑANA O PASADO YO VOY A TU CASA, TU MAMÁ TE ORDENA UNA SILLA PARA MI! TU, MI CHIQUITA, FINGE NO MIRARME, PONTE MUY CONTENTA PORQUE ESTOY AQUÍ!" Me and Diego both sang as everyone knows that's our favorite part of the song.

"Well guys, we're here!" Said Kevin. Everyone got off and we, the ones who have luggage got them down and I showed Pedri, Gavi and Mercedes their rooms and then started giving them a house tour while Kevin, Diego and Vale talked to my mom.

"Alright guys so i'm staring the tour from outside." I said then took them outside. I showed them the pool, the grill and few games we have in the patio, the training area that we have and then lastly the garage where I have a pitching area in there.

"Wow Anto, what is this thingy for." He said while pointing at the pitcher mound that I have. I laughed at him.

"That's a pitchers mound."

"Ohh, I have no clue what that is but nice." I laughed at him again.

"Hey Nutella? Are these all your bats?" Pablo said. I walked over towards him and pick up my favorite one.

"Yup, this one right here is my favorite. It's the Easton ghost unlimited."

"Dang it looks nice!"

"I know right!?" After that I showed him around the house, the living room, the kitchen, the movie room, the gaming room, my siblings room, the extra bathrooms we have and the finally, my room. It's still looks the same except I just took down all the stuff on my walls that I took with me. Pablo was looking around my vanity, Pedri was looking at my jersey collection and Mercedes was looking at the furniture.

"Aww it's baby Nutella." Said Pablo while picking up one of my baby pictures. He then grabbed his phone and took a picture of the photo. I then saw him pick up another picture I had hanging up on my vanity. I didnt think anything about it until my heart dropped. I forgot to take that picture down. My heart started racing remembering who was in the picture. It was me and Diego in a photo booth. The first picture is a normal one, the second one is a silly one, the third one is us looking at eachother in the eye and the last one... the last one is us kissing.

heyy guys, i finally uploadedd😭

this is the longest chapter i have written so far it being 3527 words😛

i'm sorry for not uploading idk why but i had writers block but i'm back😍

THANK YOU GUYSS SOOO MUCH FOR 3K READSSS‼️❤️ I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YALL SOO MUCHHH.💕

have a nice day/night!!🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 996 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
46.8K 613 30
๐†๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...
142K 1.4K 50
Isla Hernรกndez takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...
17K 1K 53
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ? ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...