[๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚๐„]โŒ‡ยทหš ๐“.๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐Ž...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ... ืขื•ื“

โ™ง๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟโ™ง
โ™ง๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…โ™ง
โ™ง๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โ™ง
โ™ง ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ™ง

โ™ง๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ™ง

1.5K 61 39
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗬/𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆

↳ ❝ [ 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻', 𝗣𝘁. 𝟮 : 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲]
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗹 (➹) 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 ❞

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

✎ᝰ┆ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟑:𝟓𝟔 𝐏𝐌

⁀➷You left out of your house, heading towards a navy blue Camaro with tinted windows, blasting some Kali Uchis. You opened the passenger door and hopped in, your surroundings becoming slightly dimmed.

"Hey, you ok Green Eyes?" He asked once you put your seatbelt on. As soon as he said those words, it seemed like all of your emotions from earlier came flooding back, making your eyes water.

Just seeing your dad in a place like that after not knowing where he was or whether he was dead or alive for years, began to weigh on your mind heavily. You tried to open your mouth and say the truth, but your throat tightened up, making it hard to swallow.

"Can we just drive first?" You asked in a small voice as Touya simply nodded and put the car in reverse, backing out of your driveway and heading towards his house.

"Y/nnnn!" Shoto yelled as soon as you got out of the car, rushing to you and wrapping his arms around your neck, and giving you a big hug as you picked him up, patting his back.

"You 'kay now?" He asked, looking at you and checking your face for any tears, a concerned look on his little face.

"I'm ok now, Sho Sho," you said as he hugged you again.

"Don't cry, it's gonna be okay," he muttered as you squeezed his cheeks.

"By the way, Touya has sometin' for you. He told me not to say anythin', but who caressss?" He said as you giggled, giving him another hug.

Soon, after getting introduced to Touya's other siblings and saying hi to his mother, you got back in the car and Touya started for the freeway.

Once you stopped at a sushi restaurant and grabbed takeout, you getting a spicy California roll and Touya with a Dynamight roll, he drove to an abandoned parking lot washed with neon pink lights.

"So, talk to me," Touya said, turning to you.

"I-it's just...I-I haven't known where he was for years and to find him in a place like that with people like them, those... those criminals," you muttered, shaking your head.

"Well, not all criminals are bad-"

"You don't understand, Touya. They had my father in maximum security with fuckin', fuckin' murderers, and-and child molesters and pedophiles, the whole nine yards! I just...Touya what if he dies in there? We've missed so many moments together and think of him dying while he's there I just..." you trailed off, feeling your voice cracking at the end.

You felt your lip wobble as a tear slowly fell down your cheek, shrinking back into the seat. You sniffed, shaking your head and waving your hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying, it's dumb-" you were cut off by Touya placing his hand on yours, balking it up in his hands softly.

"It's not dumb, you know. I can't try and do that thing where people try to relate to you, because honestly? I've never been through anything like that before. But, what I will tell you, is that based on what you told me about your dad, is that he seems like a tough guy and not one of those fake wannabes. I'm talkin' a real tough guy who people respect and he obviously loves you a whole lot. I would say just keep the fact that he loves you and your mom a whole lot in mind, and that's what's makin' him strong enough to stay alive,"  he consoled as another tear dropped off your face, and he quickly caught it with his thumb, wiping it from your cheek.

"Don't cry, Pretty Eyes. Look, tonight, we're gonna have fun. I know you've had a rough day so I got an idea to make it better. One, we're gonna go to the puppy shelter-" suddenly you gasped, a wondrous look on your face.

"Puppies?!" You exclaimed as he chuckled.

"Yeah, puppies! And then, we're gonna head to the stone wall that overlooks the bay and a really nice view, and then we're gonna head to my friend Krystal's party at this place called The Sapphire Lounge, it's supposed to be like super y2k, cyber, futuristic, science-y shit," he said.

"But wait, won't it be like 10-11 at night?" You asked as he shrugged.

"I mean, yeah, but c'monnnnn! It'll be fun! You don't get out that much so, I thought I'd make your first getting out experience the best you've ever had, word to Drake," he said, making you chuckle.

"Fine, fine, ok," you said as he pumped his fist.

"Bettt, let's go!" He exclaimed, putting the car in drive once you finished your food, starting towards the animal shelter. About 45 minutes later, you pulled into the parking lot of the animal shelter.

"Hey Touya, what's up?" The front desk guy exclaimed.

"Hey Raúl, I assume you know what we're here for," Raúl nodded and led you guys back to a colorfully painted room filled with puppies.

"Have fun, you guys," Raúl waved and shut the door as the puppies immediately came running up to you.

"Puppies!" You exclaimed as about 7 or 8 puppies crowded around you, hopping up and down and tails waggling and yipping happily.

"Awww, you guys are so cuteeee!" You cooed as the puppies snuggled into you, licking your hands. A few moments later, you and Touya were playing with the puppies, and he motioned for you to point the camera at him.

He held up the dark-colored fur ball by its front legs, moving them gently.

"Ice cream so good, yes, strong woman...gang gang, gang gang, gang gang," he moved the puppy's front legs as he said each word, making you laugh and post it to your Instagram story, tagging Touya.

Soon, after saying bye to all of the puppies and washing your hands, you started for the stonewall. You recorded him driving on the way there, singing along to Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood, despite his previous claims of not liking country music.

"I thought you ain't like country music!" You yelled over the song.

"I don't, but this shit slaps," he spoke.

Soon, you were walking upon the stones, over the beach that collided with the tides, the setting sun casting a golden orange overtone to your surroundings.

"This view is gorgeous," you muttered, taking sky pictures, a whole lot of them. Touya gave you a fond grin as he watched you smile as you took the pictures.

Soon, after the sun went down even further, and the golden oranges in the sky turned to pinkish purples with some pale yellow hues, you and Touya headed towards a shop.

"So the party is like y2k futuristic cyber kinetic shit. Oh, and you have to wear either silver, blue, or black," he says as you walked into the large shopping center, seeing people still shopping around.

You arrived in this dimly lit store with some indie music playing that smelled like weed and cinnamon sticks. You guys began to search around for clothes and you picked out a couple of articles of clothing before heading to the dressing room and began to put together outfits.

"Ok, what do you think about this one?" You heard Touya ask as you peeked your head from behind the curtain. Once you saw him, your mouth damn near dropped.

(Touya's outfit)

"You look like a manwhore!" You blurt out as he laughed.

"Thanks, that's what I was going for," he spoke as you chuckled.

"Oh, I think this one is my favorite," he said, sliding back the curtain.

(Your outfit, feel free to change it)

"Woah..." Touya muttered, his eyes widened as he looked at his eyes, then avert them, then look back at you.

"You look...wow," you smiled a little at his comments, feeling beautiful yourself. You both stuffed your regular clothes in the bags as Touya paid for the clothes. You then stopped at a Sephora, the both of your getting something done.

(Your makeup, feel free to change it)

(Touya's hair and makeup)

You tied your braids into two high pigtails and then head to the mirror to take a picture. You posted the picture to your story and tagged him with the song My Dawg by Lil Baby, per the request of Touya. The only reason you obliged is because you didn't want people getting ideas, as you liked to have things private.

(This is how you guys posed, you're in your outfit, hair, makeup, and sunglasses, and Touya's in his outfit, hair, makeup, and black sunglasses)

"Ok, you exited?" Touya asked as you pulled into the parking lot in front of the obsidian-colored building with the words The Sapphire Lounge written in aqua blue, slanted writing.

"A little nervous, but excited yeah!" You exclaimed as the both of you got out of the car, Touya locking his car, and heading towards the front of the line.

"You can't just cut the li-"

"Here for Krystal's birthday," the guard immediately let you and Touya through, the door opening to a beautiful blue-hued front desk lobby area.

Touya held your hand as you maneuvered through the people and you glanced up at him, the blue lights reflecting off of his turquoise eyes, his features illuminated by the color.

You heard music booming as you passed through a walkway, people talking, drinking, dancing to the music and just having a good time. You marveled at the fish that were swimming in the tanks and waved at some of the drunk and/or high people swimming in the pool.

"OH MY GOSH TOUYA!" A girl with split-dyed hair ran up and hugged Touya.

"Hey Krystal, happy birthday," Touya said with a grin, hugging her back. She took one look at you and gasped.

"WAIIIIIT, is this the girlllllll?!?! She's so gorgeous ahhhhh!" Krystal exclaimed as she wrapped you in a tight hug, much to your surprise. She giggled as she rocked side to side with you, obviously a teensy bit tipsy.

"Sorryyyyyyyy, I just like hugs. By the way, I'm Krystal, and that blonde over there dancing on the drink table in the silver dress with the glow-in-the-dark bracelets on is my girlfriend, Amythest," Krystal sighed dreamily, looking at the blonde who was shimmying on the table.

"She's just such an angel, she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me," She practically had hearts in her eyes as Amythest looked up at her, blowing a kiss.

"ENJOY THE PARTY GUYS!" Krystal yelled as you and Touya walked over to the staircase, looking out over all the people.

The dancefloor was filled with people, the tiles lighting up blue underneath them. There were silver, blue, black, and pearly white balloons everywhere with silver streamers and glitter. The scenery of it all reminded you of early 2000s futurism, and water was coming out of the small waterfall structures set up around the area, creating a friendly, water-trickling noise.

"C'mon, let's go dance," Touya nodded down towards the floor at the moving people, you smiling and nodding.

"Sure," The both of you walked down the steps towards the blue-illuminated floor, the entire room filled with cool hues of blue.

➹The song echoed through the building, sounding revered and the bass boosted. You couldn't tell if it was because of the speakers, the way the room was built, or if it was the energy coursing through your body, but the song seemed 10 times more heavenly.

"Just like this, got that magic touch you can call me Midas, this is what it's like when you're on my list, shoot, don't miss, love it how it feels when were just vibing, don't fight it, canceled all my plans, all the side chicks, I know what I want so come try this, baby read my lips, let me make your night, top it off with a kiss," Tinashe's voice blared through the speakers as Touya twirled you as you began to sing along with the song.

You spun around and put your arms around Touya's neck, looking into his eyes since both of you had taken your sunglasses off. His eyes were so beautiful under the light and the way his eyes bore into your made your heart jump.

"Can't get any closer now, kiss me til my legs give out, life's been heavy, but I'm ready if you're ready, baby I'll make it right, before the end of the night,"

"You havin' fun?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for this, I think I needed it more than I thought I would," You said as he chuckled, lightly stroking your cheek with his thumb. He suddenly leaned forward, turning his head towards your ear.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said in your ear as your body heat up at the way his voice echoed in your ear, the deep, rich, smoothness of it sending a vibration throughout your body.

"Thank you," You spoke back with a smile. You turned, your back facing him as he placed his hands on your waist, catching your body movements. You had a movie moment, you will admit. This exact moment felt like something you would see in one of those movies, the really good ones with the memorable soundtrack, and iconic fashion moments, with scenes people would make edits out of.

"Don't fight it, canceled all my plans, all the side chicks, I know what I want so come try this, baby read my lips, let me make your night, top it off with a kiss," the both of you danced throughout the rest of the night, singing happy birthday to Krystal and continuing to mingle and just have fun.

Soon, after saying goodbye to everyone, you and Touya walked out to the parking lot, talking and laughing. You stood in front of his car, the blue lights washing over the parking lot.

He walked in front of you, cupping your face with both hands and leaning in for a slow and gentle kiss, you wrapping your hands around his wrists, kissing back after realizing what was going on.

"You're gorgeous, Green Eyes," he complimented as you looked away from his, trying to hide your grin.

"Stop," you muttered with a grin. He snickered, kissing your cheeks as you just accepted it, soon getting in the car as he drove you home.

"Thank you for today, Touya. I had a lot of fun," You said as he shrugged.

"Anytime, anytime. I just wanted to make your day better ''cause...well, every time I talk to you, my day gets better and I wanted to share that same feeling," he said as you smiled warmly, suddenly leaning over and kissing his cheek softly.

"Shut up, you're turnin' sappy on me, Playboy," You said as he made a 'psh' sound, waving you off.

"By the way, Shoto told me about a little thing you had to give me, what's that about?" You asked as he turned red.

"Tch, whaaaaat? He's not even fully formed brain-wise, what's that little squirt know?" He asked as you chuckled, shrugging it off.

"Text me when you get in the house," He said as you nodded, getting out of the car and starting to walk to the front door of the house. He rolled down his window to watch you walk to the front, and you turned back, waving with a small smile as he smiled back, waving as you walked into the house and shut the door.

He put the car in drive and was about to back up out of the driveway and roll up the window when he happened to look up, seeing Serena staring at him in almost shock as the two teens made eye contact.

Touya's smile faded as he realized he was locking eyes with Serena. His expression turned into a slight frown as she placed her hand on the window, not believing that it was him, Touya Todoroki, the boy she loved since 6th grade, the boy who had finally agreed to be friends with benefits her freshman year of high school, the boy she thought she had wrapped around her finger, dropping her step-sister, whom she couldn't stand but didn't know why, off from spending a whole day.

He spent a whole day with you, Serena's step-sister, instead of Serena, the girl who believed she was perfect for the Menace of UA High.

AS Touya backed out of the driveway, Serena felt her heartbreak. She walked away from the window, back to her room, past the bathroom you were currently preoccupying. She arrived back in her room, shutting and locking the door, and going into her purse.

"How dare you? Well, it's fine, nothing I can't fix," Serena mumbled, taking pictures out of her bag and sorting through them. Pictures of Touya's car, the headlights blurring the photo.

Grainy photos of you and him, walking out of the sushi place, walking into the animal shelter, hand and hand, him walking alongside you as you walked on top of the stones, arms out. Photos of you and Touya walking into the club and coming out, then the last photo, the photo that enraged the young Miss Daniels.

A photo of you and Touya kissing on the hood of his cars.

She smiled sinisterly as she put the photos back in her purse, heading to bed as she put her plan into action.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑                  
Tags: Ib3writing Operation_simp101bakuhoesimpag whtyoustaringat  Katsukibabygirl Apkawolf bracefacesummm
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

27.7K 898 22
"sษชษดแด„แด‡ sสœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡s แด›แด‡แด€sษชษดษข แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡, สŸแด‡แด›'s sแด‡แด‡ สœแดแดก sสœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡s ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด›แด‡แด€sแด‡แด…" -แด‹แดส™ส ๐’ช๐“ƒโ„ฏ ๐’ซ๐’พโ„ฏ๐’ธโ„ฏ โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ -๏ฟฝ...
19.1K 399 14
โš ๏ธ warning โš ๏ธ This book is intended for a black audience so if you dont like it leave๐Ÿ™ƒ
16K 453 24
แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด แด€แดœ เฐŒ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ "๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ" ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
9.6K 352 7
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...