๐๐จ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐  - ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ lesbianbrownmandm

๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ --- ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... ืขื•ื“

๐๐จ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, hes so boo thang
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, wait
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, angel
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, gf
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, 2x2
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, spotify
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, crazy eight
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, funny right!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, so sad bf
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, liar
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, chai tea
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, family tree
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, decision
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, giraffe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, mako mermaids
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, bis
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, oat milk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, expired
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, twitter
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, seriously
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ivy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, hissy fit
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, alone
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, early
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, sixteen
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, novacane
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ihop
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, skittles
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ, slushie
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, all thinking
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, alfredo
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, bug
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’, i promise
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“, smurf
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”, shake shack
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•, flashed
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–, bryce
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—, dot dot dot
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ, we out
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, first
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, fruit
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘, okay
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’, can't breathe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“, omw
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”, little umph
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•, a minute
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–, frozen yogurt
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—, different language
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ, she's so boo thang
๐๐จ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ 

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, water

7.6K 139 168
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ lesbianbrownmandm

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
social media, iMessage, REAL LIFE.  .  .

iMessage!

Kyle - Evie
Bruce - August
Noah - Bella
Ethan - Stella

OMEGA CAPPA BETA ZETA PHI 👅🏈

Ethan 👑
evie

Noah 🦌
you're getting ready for prom right

Kyle 🫦
i wish i wasn't

Bruce 🍺
She's lying she loves it

Kyle 🫦
...

Ethan 👑
what color is the dress

Kyle 🫦
it's pink

Ethan 👑
LIKE AURORA?????

Kyle 🫦
like aurora

Ethan 👑
I LOVE AURORA

Kyle 🫦
sigh.

Noah 🦌
august how did you convince her to go

Bruce 🍺
I didn't
When we went to class on thursday we
got told that we had to be there because
we're nominated for king and queen
all nominations have to be there

Kyle 🫦
SIGHHHHHHH

Noah 🦌
imagine you both get it

Bruce 🍺
That would we so good

Kyle 🫦
would it

Bruce 🍺
YES
IMAGINE
OMG

Kyle 🫦
i do like crowns

Bruce 🍺
YEAHHHHHHHH

real life!

Evie was sat at her desk, taking the hair curlers out of her hair. She would never admit it but she's king of glad that August is making her go.

Prom has been something she's been looking forward to for years and the fact that she's nominated for prom queen, she doesn't know why she wanted to miss it in the first place.

She just can't help but be sad that she's not going with anyone. And she can't help but wish that someone was a specific person.

Matt on the other hand, was pacing outside of her apartment. He's waiting until August lets him in and he knows what he has to say but he doesn't know how to say it.

He wants go apologize and he wants to tell her how he feels but he doesn't want her to be bored. He wants her to understand fully how much she means to him. He wants to tell her all the little things that make her her. He wants her to know that he is good for her.

He wants her to know that he knows when she's uncomfortable because she cracks her knuckles, that he knows when she's excited because she can't sit still, or how he knows she's overthinking when she's quiet for too long. When she's sad she rubs her thumb across her bottom lip and stays quiet. He wants to tell her that she is the one he wants, the one he needs.

She doesn't understand that she has been on his mind all day everyday since the day they met and he can't help but think about her all the time. He thinks about how she always has her bracelets in a specific order, how she hates having her hair in a ponytail unless she's going somewhere, how she always manages to have some sort of jewelry on, how she can't stop smiling when someone brings up something she likes, how she covers her face when she blushes, how she loves sunrises more than sunsets but she sleeps too late to see, when she notices him biting his nails and tells him to stop because she knows he's trying to.

He might have to leave out a few things.

"Evie I'm going to the gas station do you want anything?" August opened her bedroom door just as she took the last curler out. "Uh, yeah get me a lemonade please." She said and he nodded. "I'll be right back."

He closed her bedroom door behind him and went out into the hallway. "Hey." He muttered, making Matt look up.

"You look great, how do you feel?" August asked, "Like I can't breathe, the usual." Matt sighed, pulling at the collar of his dress shirt. "Okay well breathing is needed for this job." August nodded.

"Right. Breathing is needed yeah." Matt shook his head. "I'm breathing." He cleared his throat. "Great! Everything is gonna go great if you don't fuck up, which you won't!" August explained.

"If you don't fuck up you can call me Augie." August said and Matt looked at him. "Oh what an honor." He muttered. "Hey! It is! I don't even let our mom call me Augie."

"I will be back in twenty minutes okay? Twenty." August put his hands on Matt's shoulders and Matt's eyes widened. "You're timing me?!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up!" August whispered harshly. "Twenty five! I'll be back in twenty five so don't waste too much time out here." He shook Matt's shoulders before he started walking away.

Once August was halfway down the hall he turned around just to see Matt looking at his feet. "That means go inside white boy!" August groaned. "Right- inside— yeah." Matt stammered, opening the door.

Evie was sitting in front of her mirror, putting off starting her makeup and just looking at herself. She didn't hear the door close but she was startled by the knocking on her bedroom door.

She furrowed her eyebrows and stood up, "Augie since when do you knock—" her words were cut off with a gasp when she saw the one person she wasn't expecting to see in a white and gray suit and a tie that matches her dress with two bouquets of flowers in his hands.

"Hi, uh." He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry if you don't want me here I just um- I wanted to say what I had to say in person because I already know what I did was a dick move and I didn't want you to think I didn't mean what I'm about to say if it was over text." He explained.

Evie opened her mouth like she was going to say something before she stopped. "I just wanna say what I have to say and then you can kick me out of your apartment or whatever I just want you to know." He breathed out and Evie nodded.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with what I said. I really didn't. I was just upset because I thought you didn't like it when I complimented you and I thought that that meant that you didn't like me. I didn't mean any of what I said, you're not just a fan Angel, not at all. You are way more, like— out of the ballpark more than just a fan to me Angel. The Nate stuff, I don't even know what the fuck that was but I'm really sorry about that too. I know Nate is your friend, I know I don't get to control you, I know I was throwing a hissy fit."

"But the whole fucking point of the first argument in the first place was to try to make myself feel better because you have been the only thing on my mind for months and I am always thinking about you. I thought that you telling me to stop complimenting you was your way of telling me you didn't like me that way. And it obviously hurt but that's still not an excuse to what I said." He breathed out.

"Angel— I love being your friend, I love being your fake boyfriend, I love being your fake husband, it has been the best past few months ever and I'm so mad at myself for fucking it up." He tightened his grip on the two bouquets of flowers as if he wasn't holding on tight enough.

"Angel I don't want you to think that you can't be yourself around me because of what I said, I want you to be you around me because that you is the one that always manages to bring the mood up if something went wrong, that you is the one who never lets anyone feel left out, the one who knows how to stick up for herself no matter what, the one who I can't stop fucking thinking about no matter how hard I were to try. That you is the one I'm in love with, Angel." He said and Evie's jaw almost dropped to the ground.

They sat for a second before Matt shifted uncomfortably. "Say something, please." He wanted to laugh but he couldn't. He thought Evie was going to say something like "get out" or "I feel the same way" but he got neither of those, instead he got

"Oh my fuck." Evie blinked, a few tears falling from her eyes. She doesn't really know if she blinked at all the whole time he was talking.

"Is that like a bad 'oh my fuck' or—" Matt spoke up before she cut him off my hugging him. "You are so lucky I didn't have my makeup on yet." Evie muttered and Matt stifled a laugh, hugging her back the best he could when both of his hands are full.

"Oh my god." Evie dragged on, pulling away from the hug to wipe her eyes. "Uh— these are for you. Sorry I built the legos again without you, there's a few real ones in there." Matt handed Evie the bouquet of the Lego flowers the two had bought in Houston surrounded by baby's breath.

"Holy shit." Evie sniffed, looking at the flowers. "What are these for?" She pointed to the other bouquet. "These are for your mom, since Mother's Day was last week. August said these were her favorite." He explained and Evie covered her mouth with her hand.

"You're like— here. You're here?" Evie's words were muffled but Matt understood. "Yeah. I'm here by myself too." Matt nodded and Evie gasped. "Nuh uh."

"Yeah Nick and Chris had to stay because we have meetings and shit." Matt shrugged. "You came all the way here just to apologize?" Evie questioned.

"Well— you need a prom date right?" He spoke and Evie smiled slightly. Matt set the flowers down on her desk before he reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a piece of paper. "This is all I had time for." He laughed slightly as he unfolded the piece of paper and showed it to her.

In the middle of the page it was orange bubble letters that spelt out 'PROM?' And then there were little drawings of what looked like candles and fireworks. On the side there was a small radio and then an arrow pointing to it with words above it that said 'Frank Ocean playing'.

"Call it a vision board. This is what I would've done." Matt said and Evie took the piece of paper. "This is so... corny."  Evie laughed and Matt scoffed, "You would've loved it!"

"I would've for sure but I love the dedication." Evie continued looking at the paper, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"So I'm forgiven?" Matt asked and Evie looked up at him. "You are forgiven, Matt." Evie nodded before Matt hugged her, lifting her off of the ground which made her laugh.

He set her down and she gasped. "What?" Matt questioned. "I only have like thirty minutes to get ready?!" She stressed, placing both of her hands on either side of her face.

"It's fine!" Matt shook his head, wiping a few tears that she still had off of her face. "No one wants to be there right when it starts anyways." He said and she nodded.

She sat back down in her desk while Matt sat on her bed. After a few minutes of silence the front door opened.

"They didn't have lemonade!" Is the first thing that August says and Evie groans. "They had pink lemonade though." He said as he walked in, handing her the bottle. "Thank you."

"Matt you look like you don't drink water so I'm helping you out." August took out a water bottle and handed it to Matt, making Evie laugh. "Gee, thanks man." Matt sighed. "Got you."

The three of them sat, joking and talking about random shit while Evie got ready. "Okay I'm going to change." Evie stood up, going into her bathroom.

"I see you didn't fuck up." August whispered to Matt and Matt smiled. "Nope I didn't, Augie." Matt said and August nudged him.

August went to grab his phone but his pockets were empty. "Damn it I left my phone in the car." He groaned, standing up. "I'll be right back." He sighed and Matt nodded.

Matt stood up and looked around, sure he had been to her apartment once but it was when she wasn't there and he wasn't just gonna look around without her there.

She has a lot of pictures, she has a whole wall of them like a collage. Her with Arabella, with August, with her mom, with Nick, with Chris, and with him.

The bathroom door opened and Matt quickly turned around. "What do we think?" Evie asked, doing a quick spin.

She's wearing a baby pink floral dress that had an open back and a lower v-neckline. Her shoes are white and they tied up her ankles, her jewelry all matched, her hair is perfectly curled, her makeup is done amazingly, she looks... perfect.

"Holy shit." Matt mumbled. "Everything's okay? I don't wear dresses often." She asked, looking in the mirror that was on the back of her door. "Yes and you should." Matt answered truthfully and Evie blushed.

Matt walked over and she looked at him. "We're actually the same height now." He said quietly and she smiled. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together before looking at her. "You look gorgeous."

She smiled, looking down to hide her blush which made Matt laugh. "You always do that." He said and she looked at him, "Do what?"

"You always cover your face when you blush." He spoke and she shook her head, "Because it's embarrassing." She muttered. "It's not." Matt shook his head and Evie put her head on his shoulder. "Why do you do this to me."

"Angel I didn't even do anything." Matt smiled. "Oh yes." Augusts voice startled the both of them and Evie turned around. "That is a prom queen dress." August nodded.

"I'm not gonna lie, being prom queen sounds like a little bit of a nightmare." Evie sighed. "No! Evie you're gonna be prom queen and I'm gonna be prom king and we're gonna be the hottest bitches in the fucking building." August grabbed her free hand and violently shook her whole arm.

"And we're not leaving early." August pointed at her and she groaned. "It's over at what? Eleven? We're already thirty minutes late that's like no time." August shrugged.

"It's four and a half hours." Matt cleared his throat and August flipped him off. "It's fine! Let's go I'm a personal chauffeur tonight!" August shook his keys before walking out of her room.

"Do you have everything?" Matt asked, "Uh yeah, hold these for me? I have no pockets." She held up her phone and her lip gloss. He took them both from her and put them in his pocket.

Evie squeezed his hand before she led him outside. August was already in the elevator before they even got out of the apartment.

The two made their way downstairs and out to August's car that he was already in. Matt used his free hand to open the door so Evie could get in before he got in himself.

"Welcome to August's chauffeur business!" August exclaimed and Evie and Matt looked at each other. "Just letting you know, I like to keep it calm and collected in here so the music is going to be like that, okay?" He looked at the two in his rear view mirror and they nod.

"Great!" He said before he grabbed his phone and went to Spotify, clicking on a song before setting his phone down.

'have you ever been punched in your mother fucking face?'

"Jesus Augie." Evie muttered and he turned it up. "WHAT YOU SAY? OH YOU HAVEN'T?" August shouted along with the song.

He looked at them both sitting there, confused out of their minds. "Tough crowd oh shit." He stopped at a stop sign and grabbed his phone.

He played with it for a minute before he clicked a song and put his phone down. "Evie you're gonna bust down, Matt I don't really care if you do or not." August said as he started driving again. The start of 'Pyramids' by Frank Ocean started playing and Evie gasped.

"Matt I know you know at least a few parts." Evie pointed to him and he sighed. "Yeah someone sang it twenty times every time we called." He nodded and she smiled. "Perfect! I hope I've taught you well!" Evie shook their hands.

"Oh oh oh oh, set the cheetahs on the loose. Oh oh oh oh, there's a thief out of the move" Evie shook her head along with the music.

Evie sang along while Matt listened, he knew some of the words but he just wanted to hear her.

Of course they got to the school before the song was over so they waited until it ended to get out.

Once the song was over, Matt got out of the car and held his hand out to Evie. She grabbed his hand and got out. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED BITCHES!" August shouted, jumping up and down. The three of them walked inside and into the gym where the dance was.

"What even is the theme?" Matt questioned.
"I don't know but it's not bad." August shrugged. They walked in and walked around.

August went off to find someone to talk to, he knows everyone. Evie does too but she doesn't really just go up to people.

"Punch?" Matt used both of their hands to point at the bowl. "It's... almost nine, it's either already spiked or tastes like feet." She nodded.

"Oh that's fun." Matt sighed. "Evie!" She turns around at the sound of another voice. It was a girl in a blue and white sundress.

"Hi Maggie." She let go of Matt's hand to hug her. Matt tried his best to make standing there not be awkward but it was a little difficult.

"Who's this?" Maggie pointed to Matt and he smiled slightly, "This is Matt," Evie said, "Boyfriend?" Maggie questioned, looking him up and down.

"..yes!" Evie nodded, "So what happened, I thought you weren't coming?" Maggie asked, still glancing at Matt every few seconds.

"Uh yeah, Augie and I are nominated for king and queen so we have to be here." Evie nodded, "Speaking of which I think they're announcing that soon so we should
probably—"

"Sorry, you look so familiar." Maggie sighed, and Evie internally groaned. "Uh, I went to (idk) high school but I graduated like almost two years ago." Matt said and Maggie gasped.

"Evie you're dating a rival?!" Maggie playfully pushed her shoulder. "I am? Might as well break up now, silly me!" Evie exclaimed.

"Let me know when that happens." Maggie said, looking directly at Matt and Evie almost laughed. "I will Maggie, gotta go bye." She turned Matt around and pushed him over my the tables.

"We do not like her." Evie whispered. "Yeah I got that." Matt nodded. "Evie!" Augusts voice was calling from a table right in the front of the dance floor.

"They're calling out the king and queen in like three minutes." He said and she nodded as Matt pulled out a chair for her.

"Augie what if only one of us gets it?" Evie looked at him, "Uh, well if the one is me then it's fine because you didn't really want it anyways but if the one is you you're fucked." He shrugged simply.

"Thank you." Evie said and he nodded. "Attention men and women, boys and girls, girls and gays!" The class president, Mica said into the mic.

Maggie walked over and sat in the chair in front of Matt, looking over her shoulder and smiling at him.

Matt furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Evie who was just confused. She looked at August and he was already looking, 'I thought she had a boyfriend?' Evie mouthed to him and he shrugged. 'She does' he mouthed back.

Evie shook her head and turned her attention back over to the stage. "Our nominees for prom queen are.. Maggie Free, Elisa Jazz, and Evangeline King." Mica said into the mic and Evie made an awkward face.

"Our 2023 prom queen is..." a drumroll started while Mica opened the envelope like it was the Grammys.

"Evangeline King!"

"Damn it." Evie sighed as everyone started cheering. "YEAH! THATS MY SISTER!" August shouted as she stood up.

She could hear August and Matt's cheering while she went up on to the stage. One of the teachers on the stage put the crown and sash on her and instructed her to stand to the side.

"Our nominees for prom king are Blake Crime, Charlie Ray, and August King!" Mica said into the mic and Evie internally groaned. Both of the other nominees are jocks who definitely peaked already.

"Our prom king is..." the drumroll started again and Evie put her hands behind her back and crossed her fingers.

"Our very own valedictorian, August King!" Mica shouted and Evie could see him shoot up from his seat.

He ran over to the stage while people were cheering and jumped over all of the stairs. He stopped to let the teacher put the crown and sash on him before he started princess waving. He walked up to Evie and nudged her to the side so he could be centered, Evie nudged him back and started princess waving herself.

August picked her up and put her behind him before he went back to waving which made people laugh. "If you are living under a rock, these are the king twins, they are both visually gorgeous as you can see." Mica said and they both smiled.

"They both have amazing personalities, they have gotten funniest duo in the yearbook every year they've been in high school! And
it's true." Mica said and August cheered.

"As I said before, August is our valedictorian, August do you have anything to say?" Mica asked, handing him the mic. Evie knew that was a bad idea.

"Um... You all look great! Everyone spin." August said and everyone on the dance floor did a spin. "Don't they look amazing Evie?" August put the mic in front of her.

"Um, I don't have my glasses on so I can't see literally any of you but I'm imagining." Evie nodded and August scoffed while people laughed.

"You all look great don't worry. All the nominees, Blake, Charlie, Maggie, Elisa, you all look great and deserve the crown just as much as we do." He nodded, putting the mic back on the stand and Evie knew he was gonna say something backhanded.

"But they're on our heads, SORRY!" He shouted into the mic before grabbing Evie's arm and running off of the stage while people started cheering again.

"Why would you say that?!" Evie gasped.
"It was funny!" August laughed back. They walked back to the table where Maggie was now sitting in Evie's seat.

"The fuck." August said before Evie. Evie walked over to Matt and he looked at her.
"Hey prom queen." He said and she smiled.

"I heard you cheering." She laughed slightly. "Of course." Matt said as he stood up. "You sit here." Matt let her sit in the seat he was just in so he could sit in front of her.

"Why did she move?" Evie whispered to him, "No idea, she started talking to me about YouTube." He scoffed and Evie furrowed her eyebrows.

"So she didn't remember you twenty minutes ago but she knows you do YouTube?" She says and Matt shakes his head. "I don't even know. Not important though." He shrugged.

"This is a heavy duty crown." Evie said as she took it off of her head. "Is it?" Matt questioned and she nodded, putting the crown on him.

"Do I look good?" Matt asked and she nodded. "I would've voted for you." She said and Matt smiled. "It looks better on you." He sighed, taking the crown off of his head and putting it back on her.

"You think?" She grabbed her phone and opened the camera so she could fix her hair.
"I know." He nodded.

"Evie!" August ran over to the table. "Tell me why Mark freaking Clark just asked me to dance?!" He exclaimed and Evie raised her eyebrows.

"Mark freaking Clark?" She questioned, "MARK. FREAKING. CLARK." August shouted. "Who is Mark freaking Clark?" Matt asks and August gives him an offended look.

"Only the hottest fucking gay guy in the whole school?! Besides me of course." August explained. "He's a dick sometimes though."  "Did you say no?" Evie asked.

"The fuck?! Why the fuck would I say no?" August asked, "You just said he was a dick?" Matt questioned. "And you're here and not dancing." Evie added on.

"Well I requested a song so I'm waiting for it to turn on." He said and Evie tilted her head. "And everyone needs a little di—"

"NUH UH." Evie shook her head, putting her hand out to say stop. "WHAT? You asked!" August pointed to Matt.

"Who?" Matt asked, moving Augusts hand to point somewhere else. "My request is coming up. Y'all better get ready." August said, nudging Matt's shoulder before walking away.

"Fucking freak." Evie shook her head. "Nick won't stop texting me." Matt laughed slightly. "About what?" Evie asked.

"You." Matt answered and Evie looked at him. "He keeps asking me to take a picture of you when you're not looking?" Matt said and Evie laughed.

"Lemme see." Evie said and he handed her his phone. She opened his camera and Matt pulled her chair closer to him, resting his arm on the back of her chair. "Pose." Evie mumbled and Matt put his thumb up.

Evie smiled and took the picture before sending it to Nick. He read it instantly and said
'that was not without her looking.' 'HI EVIE!'

Evie smiled and was going to reply before Moon River by Frank Ocean started playing. "Of course this is what Augie chose." Evie sighed.

"Come on." Matt said and Evie looked at him. "We're not dancing." Evie shook her head.
"No we are." Matt stood up.

"Actually?" She looked at him. "Yeah of course come on." He grabbed her hand and she stood up. They walked over to the dance floor and Evie put her hands behind Matt's neck.

"Do you see Augie?" Evie asks as Matt's hands went on to her waist. "I'm right here." August said from behind her, scaring her.

"Jesus, Augie!" Evie exclaimed. "Do you like the song I chose?" He smirked, knowing how much she loves this song. "No fuck you."

"Wah wah." August shook his head. "Speaking of this song." Evie looked back at Matt. "I know you stalked my Spotify for that Instagram post." She poked his shoulder and he shrugged.

"What else was I supposed to do?" He asked and Evie rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

instagram!

@matthew.sturniolo added to their story!

evangelineking

@augustking

@matthew.sturniolo

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, arabellahart, and 302,827 others

evangelineking #promqueen

user WHO IS THAT

user HEY THE SECOND SLIDE

user IS THIS REAL LIFE.

nicolassturniolo YOU LOOK SO GOOD STOP IT RN
evangelineking NICKKKKKKK

christophersturniolo who is that handsome fella on the right of the first slide
augustking I know how to make cannoli
christophersturniolo SOLD.

arabellahart YOU WON?
augustking WE won.
arabellahart OMGGGGGG

augustking I am august king king
evangelineking what is this.

stelladean AURORAAAAAAAAAAAA
evangelineking AHHHHHHHH

user IS MEVIE HAPPENING??????
liked by matthew.sturniolo

augustking

liked by evangelineking, matthew.sturniolo and 59,827 others

tagged- @evangelineking

augustking PROM KING AND QUEEN HERE
(I'm just glad they didn't make us dance)

user this is iconic

user YESSSSS

evangelineking crown looked better on me
augustking Mom didn't think so
evangelineking FUCK YOU

matthew.sturniolo does the girl on the left wanna get married
augustking I think she's already married!
matthew.sturniolo 😔😔

user matt's comment is so cute

nicolassturniolo you both ate
augustking THANK YOUUUU

christophersturniolo when can you make me that cannoli
augustking whenever u want boo thang
evangelineking STOP IT

( 🌷 )

chapter 25!
this is a LONG one
but i hope y'all think it's worth it 😝
MUCH LOVE MUCH LOVE

anyways love ya!

Lbmm out 🧠

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

35.1K 811 41
"๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ?" the boy sighs "๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
269K 4.4K 19
โ€ข ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ...
63.3K 633 29
๐–ช๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐—’ ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
68.7K 923 52
๐Ÿงฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™.. ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ and ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...