Naruto Namikaze:- The Wielder...

By Nouhith

Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Profile!

3.7K 59 18
By Nouhith

-----------------------------------

PROFILE

-------------------------------------

Name:-

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze

Classification:-

Human, Jinchuriki, Sage.

Alias:-

Naruto-kun, Naru, Naru-kun, Naruto-nii-san, Naruto-sama, Lord Naruto, Sensei, Number One Unpredictable Ninja, Boy of Miracles, Child of Prophecy, Saviour of the World, Hero of Wave, Second Yellow Flash, Gojo, The Strongest Human, Nine Tails Jinchuriki, Maelstrom of destruction, God of Shinobi, Naruto Boy, Son of Fourth Hokage, Son of Yellow Flash, Son of the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero, Shinobi No Kami, Sage, Senjustu Master, The Chosen One, Honoured One, Hi no Kami, God of Shinobi, God of Lighting, Kaminari no kami, Raikage, Strongest Kage, Strongest Raikage, Strongest Shinobi.

Tier:-

5-A [Large Planet Level ]

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is the only child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. He is the Jinchuriki with nine tails. He possesses two bloodlines: Limitless and Six Eyes. Additionally, he possesses the Ryjin Jakka and Ryjin Inazuma. Additionally, he had mastery of the Nine-Tails Charka. He is in perfect Sage mode. Further, he could mix Sage Mode with Nine Tails Chakra Mode.

Age:-

24

Gender:-

Male

Personal Information:-

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is a former Konohagakure shinobi. He is the only child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. On the day of his birth, he became Jinchuriki of Nine Tails. This fate caused him to be rejected by most of Konoha throughout his childhood after being expelled from Konoha for endangering the village's safety.

He has a unique bloodline known as Sixeyes and Limitless. He is the former student of Kakashi, the Copy Ninja; Jiraiya, the Toad Sage; Rayleigh, the Dark King; Rinji Kaguya, the Illusionist; and Zhuge Liang, the Sleeping Dragon. As the ruler of Kumogakure no Sato (Cloud Village) and the Heavenly Alliance, he also has Ryjin Jakka and Ryjin Inazuma, two of the world's most potent swords.

Naruto has previously met his new sensei, Rayleigh of Kirigakure no Sato, and Rinji Kaguya, formerly Kirigakure no Sato, after being banished from Konohagakure no Sato. Sewia Ainsu, his soon-to-be closest buddy and friendly rival, was also introduced to him. Several years later, he was brought to Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying, where he was taught alongside Anisu and then sent to explore more of the Elemental Continent. Afterwards, he came to Kaminari no Kuni (Lightning Country), where he helped the Rebel Factions win the Civil War. He became the Rokudaime Raikage of Kumogakure no Sato and founded the Heavenly Alliance.

He is also known as the strongest kage ever to live, and after defeating all four Hokages of Konohagakure no Sato, he earned the title Shinobi no Kami.

Personality:-

Naruto is noted as boisterous, exuberant, and unorthodox, quite similar to Hashirama Senju. He inherited his mother's verbal tic, as he ends his sentences with "Dattebayo" (だってばよ!) when emotional.

Another of Naruto's prominent traits is his desire for acknowledgment; his pranks around the village were for people to notice him, even if it meant scolding him. Therefore, he dreamed of becoming Konoha's Hokage, the epitome of acknowledgment and respect from everyone in the village. Knowing his dream is a long, arduous, and seemingly impossible path, Naruto developed his mind of never returning to his word. This life-long philosophy serves as the cornerstone of Naruto's great self-confidence; he believes he can accomplish any goal with enough hard work and perseverance, no matter what. This trait guides him in many aspects of life. After being banished from the village, Naruto honored his parent's wishes to become the strongest Shinobi ever to live on the planet.

Naruto has greatly matured since his younger years due to losing much of his naivety after he was banished from Konoha and journeyed to the continent with Rayleigh, Rinji, and Anisu. He is a lot more astute now and plans things. Thanks to several years of training under Zhuge Liang, Naruto has become a highly skilled strategist and tactical forecaster/coordinator. Given enough information, he can predict enemy movements and strategies and counter them or manipulate them into doing what he wants them to do. He has even proven himself a capable leader of men in battle. By inspiring them to keep fighting and personally leading his Shinobi into battle. Due to his belief that a Kage should lead his Shinobi into battle and share the same risks that they do,

Naruto has also proven himself a skilled diplomat and politician by attracting multiple nations to join and form the Heavenly Alliance, making it a major power. Although some say he was able to do this because of his amazing charisma, which allows him to attract others to him, Some, like Zhuge Liang and the Godaime Hokage Tsunade, refer to this as his "unique power," which allows him to bring out the best in most people and turn even some of his enemies into his mightiest allies Yet despite his maturity, he still maintains some of his quirks from his youth, such as his love of pranks, his desire to show off from time to time, and his sometimes simplemindedness when it comes to certain things. Although his family and close friends usually see this side of him,

Naruto is also supremely confident in his powers and abilities, bordering on arrogance. Still, as the strongest Shinobi and Kage alive on the elemental continent, it could easily be argued that he has the right to be. Naruto has even shown a slight vindictive side, especially when it comes to people he believes have wronged him somehow. One side he has shown is how he treated Konoha at the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi World War. Yet despite this, he has shown himself to be entirely merciful to his former enemies, cares deeply for his family and close friends and the people of Kumogakure no Sato, and will do whatever it takes to protect them. He even has a certain soft spot for people like himself, such as orphans and people who grew up in an environment similar to his.

Appearance:-

Naruto has snow-white hair, his father's spiky hair and his eyes, which are a vibrant blue color—at the same time, inheriting the shape of his mother's eyes and face. He wears a sleeveless black shirt and black Anbu pants. He also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves and a pair of black boots. He has a red armband with a Uzumaki clan crest on his left arm and a Namikaze clan crest on his right hand. He also wears a long blue coat. Naruto typically covers his eyes with a black blindfold.

After becoming Raikage, Naruto dons a garment similar to his father's: a white cape that has a black lighting pattern around the hem, is held together by a black rope, and has the kanji for Rokudaime Raikage ( 六代目雷影, Sixth Lighting Shadow).

Naruto's height is 192 cm (6'3" feet), and his weight is 83 kg (183 lbs).

Father:-

Minato Namikaze

Mother:-

Kushina Uzumaki

Affiliations:-

Kumogakure no Sato (Raikage)

Uzumaki Clan (Head)

Namikaze Clan (Head)

Heavenly Alliance ( Founder and Leader of Shinobi Section )

Mount Myōboku

Tera Drakon

 Bakuryū

Rebel Fraction of Kumo (Leader formerly)

Konohagakure no Sato (formerly)

Team 7 (formerly)

Konoha 12 (formerly)

Status:-

Alive.

Ninja Ranking:-

Kage.

Leader of the Heavenly Alliance

Genin (formerly).

Powers and abilities:

Originally, Naruto was a rather inept ninja, failing to graduate from the academy three times. Through sheer determination and training, however, his skills rapidly improved to defeat strong genins like Neji Hyuga, Gaara, and Kabuto, earning acknowledgment from all Sannin for his potential.

After being banished, Konoha sealed his charka, and then he asked Kurama to overflow his system with charka, which Kurama accepted because it would help him and his host survive the Akatsuki. After that, Naruto has unlocked Sixeyes and Limitless.

Naruto and Kurama also become friends; Naruto can win over Kurama's trust and remove the tail-beast hatred. Kurama decided to tell him about the seal placed by Danzo, and he said to him that he would kill both of them if he tried to open the seal of Kurama to make full use of his powers. After hearing it from Kurama, Naruto asked his sensei Rayleigh for a seal master, and Rayleigh told him about Zhuge Liang and asked them to meet with him to remove the seal. After Zhuge Liang removed the seal, Naruto and Anisu started to train with Zhuge Liang.

Under Zhuge Liang and Rayleigh's tutelage, Naruto defeated various Akatsuki members. After using the full potential of his six eyes, Naruto was nearly unstoppable in a battle where he could overpower the four Hokages.

Charka:-

As an Uzumaki, Naruto has massive reserves of charka. Even as a child, he had at least four times the amount of a seasoned Jonin, Kakashi Hatake. His sheer reserves offset his initial poor control of it. After gaining Six Eyes and Limitless, his charka control reaches a different level, and his charka control is greater than Tsunade. Naruto can perform one-handed hand seals. Naruto's powerful life force grants him extreme longevity, healing power, stamina, and vitality. He could repel Shikamaru Nara's shadow imitation technique. Naruto's chakra is powerful enough to destroy high-level barriers simply by releasing a burst of it. His chakra reserves were also so vast that he was able to fight Orochimaru, Iwa Kuroishi (Tsuchikage), Yūrei Mizushima (Mizukage), and Hiruko (S-Rank Missing Nin), who are S-rank ninjas, and he was able to fight with reincarnated Hokage.

Senjustu:-

Naruto later trained in Senjustu at Mount Myōboku, which was only possible due to his high chakra reserves. Unlike Jiraiya, he could perfectly balance natural chakra with his chakra and enter a complete Sage Mode, symbolized by the orange pigmentation around his yellow eyes and toad-like pupils. There were no other alterations to his appearance. Using Sage Mode strengthened Naruto's techniques, enhanced his physical parameters, and utilized Frog Kata, the taijutsu style, and a sense of chakra advanced enough to identify different signatures from vast distances. Since Fukasaku could not fuse with Naruto and gather natural energy for him due to Kurama's interference, Naruto had to employ shadow clones instead to maintain the technique, taking advantage of the clones' buildup of natural energy being transferred to the original and letting him use Sage Mode many times. However, creating more than five shadow clones would disrupt the focus of the clones gathering natural energy. The need for this method diminishes over time as Naruto becomes capable of entering Sage Mode much faster. However, after finding unity with Kurama, Naruto overcomes this problem and learns to combine Sage Mode with Kurama's chakra to enhance his abilities.

Jinchuriki Transformations:-

Naruto may enter Kumara Charka Mode (KMC) while his body is encased in the orange charka, granting him great strength. It is Naruto's first time controlling Kurama Charka, known as Kurama Charka Mode 1 (KCM 1). Naruto may change into Gaint Nine Tails using Kurama Charka Mode 2 (KCM 2), a perfect Jinchuriki transformation. Naruto has completed his full-tail beast transformation.

Kekkei Genkai:-

Limitless(無む下か限げん Mukagen):-

The Limitless is an inherited technique passed down in the Uzumaki Family. This technique brings the concept of "Infinity" into reality, allowing the user to manipulate and distort space.

While any member of the Uzumaki Family can hereditarily gain this technique, only those who also possess the Six Eyes can truly master the power of the Limitless.

Infinity

The limitless technique operates like convergent and divergent sequences in mathematics. Infinity is the convergence of an immeasurable series; anything approaching the infinity slows down and never reaches the user. This is because the technique takes a finite amount of space between the two subjects and divides it infinitely.

In mathematics, no matter how many times someone divides a number, it will never be reduced to zero. Instead, they will be left with infinitesimal fractional units that would become immeasurable to their eye. The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate this infinitely divided space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely.

The invisible barrier created by Infinity can be expanded to keep harmful substances away from the user or to overpower someone by increasing its output. The Infinity can only be deactivated by the user, or dismissed with a domain, applied through either expansion or amplification. Tools imbued with specialized chakra techniques can also disturb or dispel the Infinity.

Strengthened Limitless: Blue:

Blue is the Strengthened Limitless of the technique, which increases the chakra output of the technique and generates the power to attract. This is achieved by amplifying the Limitless and bringing the conceptual impossibility of negative distance into reality. This forces the surrounding space to try and fill in the gap by pulling violently toward the source of the aforementioned impossibility, creating a magnetic-like effect. Offensively, the user can use Blue to constrict the space around a target and crush their appendages. It's also commonly used to destroy buildings or clear entire areas of any structures.

Maximum chakra output generates a large field of attraction away from the user. Stronger variations of Blue can target faster-moving targets or large areas, but the user can't create a wide field of attraction close to themselves. Consistent with the Limitless technique in general, Blue is difficult to use and requires precise manipulation of the user's chakra, which can cause the user to tire out quickly.

Short-Range Instantaneous Movement:-

A Limitless user can achieve high-speed movement across short distances using Blue. For a non-Shinobi, getting hit by someone using Blue for high-speed movement would feel like being hit by a truck. This is a different application of the Limitless than compressing space for long-range instantaneous movement. The speed granted by both made Naruto Uzumaki the fastest Shinobi of his era. This technique would require precise manipulation of the chakra and could cause the user to tire out quickly. It would also require the user to have both the Limitless and the Six Eyes, an extremely rare combination.

Reversed Limitless: Red:

Red is the Reversed Limitless technique, which reverses the effect of the strengthened technique and brings the divergence of infinity into reality, generating the power to repel. This is achieved by flowing reverse chakra into the power of the Limitless, creating a repelling effect rather than a magnetic one. This technique manifests as a small red orb that instantly unleashes immense explosive force. The energy output of Red is at least twice as much as the output of Blue.

Generating the reverse chakra needed for Red is extremely difficult. It requires more complex manipulation of chakra than usual, making pulling off Reversed Limitless even more sophisticated than using Strengthened Limitless. The user must multiply their negative energy by negative energy to create positive energy, a simple concept that proves extremely difficult in practice. Using a reverse technique is extremely complicated for any Shinobi, even the most gifted of the Uzumaki Family.

Long-Distance Transportation:

A Limitless user can use spatial manipulation to teleport long distances under certain conditions. This is achieved by compressing the space between the user's location and destination, but they can teleport anyone they're touching. The user can use a drawn chakra circle to teleport other people.

Domain Expansion:-

Unlimited Void is the Domain Expansion of Limitless, which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside the domain, the target is inundated with an endless stream of information, overloading their brains and leaving them in a catatonic state.

Dojustu:-

Six eyes (六りく眼がん Rikugan):-

The Six Eyes, a unique trait found within the Uzumaki clan, is not a technique that needs to be activated but an innate ability that allows the bearer to master the Limitless.

A bearer of the Six Eyes has exceptional perception and unparalleled visual prowess, surpassing any other sorcerer. Their eyesight is akin to a high-definition infrared camera, enabling them to see even when their eyes are covered. They can easily distinguish different figures from several kilometers away.

The Six Eyes can perceive chakra flow, allowing the bearer to read an individual's technique and understand its function. They can even differentiate between different types of chakra and identify a person based on it.

The Six Eyes also enable the exact manipulation of chakra to an atomic level. This allows the bearer to operate the Limitless through complex chakra control and enables them to process it with great efficiency. The amount of chakra lost when a bearer activates a technique is almost zero, making it impossible for them to run out of chakra.

The Six Eyes are a passive trait that the user cannot deactivate. They do not appear to require chakra to function. However, leaving the Six Eyes uncovered for extended periods can fatigue the bearer. To reduce fatigue, the user can cover their eyes using a blindfold, bandages, or dark sunglasses, among other things.

The Six Eyes need to be entirely uninhibited to utilize the advanced techniques of the Limitless, such as Hollow Purple and Unlimited Void. However, prolonged use could lead to fatigue, which could be mitigated by covering the eyes.

Black Flash(黒こく閃せん) :-

A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of chakra within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes the chakra to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.

Charka Technique Lapse: Blue (術じゅつ式しき順じゅん転てん「蒼あお」 Chakura Shiki JuntenAo?):

The reinforced version of the neutral limitless Blue is the byproduct of Naruto amplifying the Limitless and positive energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, Naruto creates a scenario where the world is forced to correct itself and fill in the positive space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Chakra Technique Lapse - Maximum Chakra Output: Blue (術じゅつ式しき順じゅん転てん出しゅつ力りょく最さい大だい「蒼あお」 Chakura Shiki Junten Shutsuryoku SaidaiAo?):

Naruto creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly, akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities significantly.

Chakra Technique Reversal: Red (術じゅつ式しき反はん転てん「赫あか」 Chakura Shiki HantenAka?):

Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Naruto activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by negative chakra energy and formed as a reverse chakra technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Hollow Technique: Purple (虚きょ式しき「茈むらさき」 KyoshikiMurasaki):

An advanced technique that collides the Lapse and Reversal of the Limitless, resulting in an imaginary mass that is launched at the target. This technique combines the Lapse and Reversal techniques, creating a powerful force that can be directed towards an opponent.

Spatial Distortion Strike (空間歪み打撃):

Naruto distorts space around his fist or weapon, increasing the impact force of his physical attacks.

Ninjustu:-

Shadow Clone Technique:-

Naruto's first trademark technique was the Shadow Clone Technique. While initially failing constantly with a basic illusionary clone, he learned to create shadow clones on a mass scale after briefly studying the Scroll of Seals. From then on, Naruto's skill with shadow clones blossomed to great heights. Having unusually high chakra reserves, Naruto could use this technique to create hundreds of shadow clones and retain large amounts of chakra in each one with relative ease. He could use them to outnumber or deceive his enemies, maneuver himself mid-air, transform into weapons, scout areas, or test an opponent's abilities. During his training with Rayleigh, he learns that the original will gain all the knowledge and conditioning of a shadow clone right after it disperses. From this, Naruto can use his mass scale of clones to drastically speed up his training to gain year's worth of experience in just days.

Multiple Shadow Clone Technique (多重影分身の術, Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu): The user creates a large number of clones.

Clone Body Blow (分身体当たり, Bunshin Taiatari): The user creates a clone and uses it to attack the opponent.

Clone Great Explosion (分身大爆破, Bunshin Daibakuha): The user creates a clone that can be detonated.

Clone Spinning Heel Drop (分身回転踵落とし, Bunshin Kaiten Kakato Otoshi): The user creates a clone to perform a spinning heel drop.

Wind Style: Shadow Clone (風遁・影分身の術, Futon: Kage Bunshin): This technique allows the user to make a shadow Clone infused with Wind. Because it is a shadow clone, it can perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to its physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural wind state while cutting up whatever is nearby and blowing it away.

Fire Style: Shadow Clone (火遁・影分身の術, Katon: Kage Bunshin): This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with Fire. Because it is a shadow clone, it can perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to its physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural fire state while burning whatever is nearby.

Water Style: Shadow Clone (水遁・影分身の術, Suiton: Kage Bunshin): This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with Water. Because it is a shadow clone, it can perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to its physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural water state, soaking whatever is nearby.

Earth Style: Shadow Clone (土遁・影分身の術, Doton: Kage Bunshin): This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with Earth. Because it is a shadow clone, it can perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to its physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural Earth state, while burying whatever is nearby.

Lightning Style: Shadow Clone (雷遁・影分身の術, Raiton: Kage Bunshin): This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with Lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it can perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to its physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural Lightning state while electrocuting whatever is nearby.

Rasengan:-

Naruto's second trademark technique is the Rasengan. Originally, due to his poor chakra control, Naruto had to use a shadow clone to form the spherical shape while he provided the chakra. Over time, Naruto developed more extensive versions of the Rasengan and learned how to perform it faster. He also increased the size of his standard Rasengan. Using senjutsu or Kurama's chakra, Naruto can create more powerful and elaborate variations of the Rasengan; using the latter, he even developed the Super Mini-Tailed Beast Ball, performing it similarly to the Rasengan. In the anime, the usage of his tailed beast chakra also allows him to instantly function massive Rasengan without the aid of his hands and launch in quick succession, similar to a Tailed Beast Ball.

Big Ball Rasengan (大玉螺旋丸, Ōdama Rasengan): This is a more significant and more powerful variation of the Rasengan. It requires more chakra infusion to create a Rasengan of larger size.

Planetary Rasengan (行星螺旋丸, Gōkei Rasengan): This is a more advanced version of the Big Ball Rasengan. Naruto creates three regular-sized Rasengan that orbit around a larger central Rasengan.

Wind Release: Rasengan (風遁・螺旋丸, Fūton: Rasengan): Naruto was able to add a chakra nature to his Rasengan, something the Fourth Hokage was never able to do. This resulted in a Rasengan with a windy nature.

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken (風遁・螺旋手裏剣, Fūton: Rasenshuriken): This is an advanced version of the Wind Release: Rasengan. The chakra is a shuriken, giving it a unique appearance and increased power.

Fire Style: Inferno Rasengan (火遁・焦土螺旋丸, Katon: Shōto Rasengan): This technique infuses the Rasengan with fire chakra, creating a spinning ball of intense flames. The Rasengan becomes so hot that it turns blue and can melt through almost anything.

Lightning Style: Storm Rasengan (雷遁・嵐螺旋丸, Raiton: Arashi Rasengan): This technique infuses the Rasengan with lightning chakra. The Rasengan crackles with electricity and creates a small storm cloud above it. When it hits the target, it releases a burst of lightning.

Fire and Lightning Style: Plasma Rasengan (火雷遁・プラズマ螺旋丸, Kairaiton: Purazuma Rasengan): This technique combines fire and lightning chakra to create a Rasengan made of superheated plasma. It has the fire chakra's heat and the lightning chakra's shocking power.

Fire and Wind Style: Blazing Tempest Rasengan (火風遁・烈風炎螺旋丸, Kafūton: Reppūen Rasengan): This technique infuses the Rasengan with both fire and wind chakra. The Rasengan takes on the form of a fiery tornado. The wind chakra enhances the spread and intensity of the fire, creating a Rasengan that burns and blows away anything it comes into contact with.

Wind and Lightning Style: Thunderstorm Rasengan (風雷遁・雷風螺旋丸, Fūraiton: Raifū Rasengan): This technique infuses the Rasengan with both wind and lightning chakra. The Rasengan takes on the form of a swirling storm cloud with crackling lightning. The wind chakra enhances the speed and force of the Rasengan, while the lightning chakra adds a shocking effect upon impact.

Saiko Rasengan (西湖螺旋丸, Supreme Spiralling Sphere): This Technique is a more advanced version of the regular Rasengan, where this involves the user channeling and controlling more significant amounts of Chakra into forming the Rasengan and rapidly increasing it to gigantic proportions in an instant, to make it larger than the user's own body. The Technique itself has the same destructive power as Jiraiya's Cho Odama Rasengan, as it can quickly hollow out an entire mountain, and like it, it can only be done with one hand. The only real difference is that, unlike the Cho Odama Rasengan, the Saiko Rasengan is formed entirely out of Naruto's own Chakra and has no natural energy. This makes the Technique very dangerous and challenging to master and use due to the number of users Chakra takes to form and the amount of control it brings.

Tailed Beast Rasengan (尾獣螺旋丸, Bijū Rasengan): In his Tailed Beast Mode, Naruto creates a Rasengan with the aid of his Tailed Beast.

Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken (尾獣玉螺旋手裏剣, Bijūdama Rasenshuriken): Naruto creates a Rasenshuriken with the Tailed Beast Ball, resulting in an incredibly powerful weapon.

Wind Release: Repeated Rasenshuriken (風遁・連続螺旋手裏剣, Fūton: Renzoku Rasenshuriken): Naruto creates multiple Rasenshuriken and hurls them at his opponent.

Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken (風遁・超大玉螺旋手裏剣, Fūton: Chō Ōdama Rasenshuriken): Naruto creates a larger and more destructive version of the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken.

Charka Natures:-

Naruto has a natural affinity for wind, lighting, fire, and water. He is also familiar with Earth Release.

Wind Release:-

Like a gust of wind, unpredictable and powerful, Naruto's Wind Release chakra nature is his inherent affinity. It's as sharp and cutting as the wind on a stormy night, capable of slicing through anything that stands in its way.

Wind Style: Gale Palm (風遁・疾風掌, Fūton: Shippūshō): This technique allows Naruto to create a gust of wind from his palm.

Wind Style: Gale Kick (風遁・疾風蹴り, Fūton: Shippūgeri): Naruto infuses his kick with wind chakra, delivering a powerful kick that sends a gust of wind towards the enemy.

Wind Style: Breakthrough (風遁・突破, Fūton: Toppa): After gathering chakra in their stomach, the user expels it as a gust of wind. This technique is powerful enough to blow away everything within the user's immediate vicinity. This technique can also be used for supplementary purposes, such as creating a vortex of wind to save a falling ally.

Wind Style: Air Bullets (風遁・空気弾, Fūton: Kūkidan): This technique shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of s

Wind Style: Wind Wall (風遁・風壁, Fūton: Kazeheki): Naruto creates a wall of wind that can deflect projectiles and protect him from attacks.

Wind Style: Whirlwind spin (布団:旋風回転, Futon: Senpu Kaiten): A defensive Wind technique that the user creates while spinning around and releasing a large amount of Wind Chakra. By doing this, a user will create a spinning whirlwind around themself and defend themselves from projections, jutsu attacks, and physical attacks. Opponents will be blasted back with severe lacerations if they make physical contact with a whirlwind.

Lightning Release:-

With the speed and intensity of a lightning bolt, Naruto's Lightning Release chakra nature is electrifying. It allows him to generate and manipulate electricity, charging his attacks with a shocking force that can stun and immobilize his opponents.

Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder (雷遁・電磁殺, Raiton: Denji Satsu): This technique allows the user to generate a field of electricity that can be used to shock opponents. It's a versatile technique that can be used for both offense and defense.

Lightning Release: Thunderbolt (雷遁・雷霆, Raiton: Raitei): The user sends a bolt of electricity that splits into multiple branches to attack multiple enemies. This technique is excellent for dealing with multiple enemies at once.

Lighting Release: White Lightning (雷遁・白来, Raiton: Byakurai): A Lightning Technique is one of Naruto's signature techniques. The Technique can only be done by a Lightning user with a high affinity to Lightning and control over it. The technique requires no hand-seals since the user has to concentrate a large amount of his Lightning Chakra into his fingertip, where once the user releases it, a powerful Lightning bolt is fired from the user's finger.

Lightning Release: Purple Lighting: (雷遁・紫電, Raiton: Shiden): Naruto unleashes a stream of purple electricity from his hand to attack targets from a short-to-mid range. This technique was powerful enough to summon rain clouds when shot into the sky.

Lightning Release: Crimson Shock (雷遁・クリムゾンショック, Raiton: Kurimuzonshokku ): The Crimson Shock technique is very similar to the Chidori and Raikiri in that it concentrates a substantial amount of lightning nature chakra in one's palm. Identical to Lightning Release: Purple Electricity.

Fire Release:-

As fierce and consuming as a raging fire, Naruto's Fire Release chakra nature is all about power and intensity. It allows him to create and control fire, turning him into a human torch capable of incinerating anything in his path.

Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu (火遁・豪火球の術, Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu): Naruto kneads chakra inside his body, converts it into fire, and expels it from his mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the mustered chakra volume.

Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique (火遁・鳳仙火の術, Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu): Naruto spits a volley of small fireballs into the air; at a glance, it appears as though there was only one fireball that then burst into many. The many small flames move wildly through the area, potentially mesmerizing targets as they're surrounded. Naruto controls each flame with his chakra, allowing him to guide each at the target, making this technique challenging to evade.

Fire Style: Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・龍火の術, Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu): Naruto spews flames from his mouth that, like a dragon's, quickly travel forward in a straight direction. Upon contact with a target, the affected area is engulfed in flames.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet (火遁・火龍炎弾, Katon: Karyū Endan): Naruto compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside his body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. He then skillfully manipulates that great fire and attacks his opponent.

Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・豪龍火の術, Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu): Naruto compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside his body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. He then skillfully manipulates that great fire and attacks his opponent.

Fire Style: Great Flame Flower (火遁・豪火華, Katon: Gōka Hōka): Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, Naruto creates a multitude of fireballs at the same time, which then rains down on the target causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs can quickly destroy Earth Release-created shelters and even overpower Water Release attacks.

Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame (火遁・豪火滅却, Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku): Chakra kneaded inside Naruto's body is converted into fire and then expelled from his mouth and shaped into a literal sea of flames, which covers a wide range as well. This makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain.

Water Release:-

As fluid and adaptable as water, Naruto's Water Release chakra nature is about flexibility and control. It allows him to manipulate water, creating waves and whirlpools to engulf his enemies or protect him from attacks.

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique (水遁・大瀑布の術, Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu): Naruto forms a strong column of water to attack the opponent.

Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique (水遁・水龍弾の術, Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu): Naruto shapes a large amount of water into a giant, mighty dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage.

Water Release: Water Formation Wall: Naruto creates a defensive wall of water around him. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth and raised from below with tremendous might.

Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave (水遁・爆水衝波, Suiton: Bakusui Shōha): Naruto spits out a great volume of water from his mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge.

Water Release: Water Colliding Wave(水遁・水衝波 Suiton: Suishōha): Naruto creates a massive vortex of water that protects him from attacks. It explodes from the top of it in the form of a wave, covering the entire battlefield.

Water Release: Water Trumpet( 水遁・水喇叭 Suiton: Mizurappa): Naruto launches a large jet of water from his mouth through his cupped hand. This gives the appearance of playing a trumpet, hence the name.

Water Release: Water Bullet Technique (水遁・水弾の術 Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu): This is a highly versatile Water Release technique with many variations. After Naruto kneads the chakra in his stomach, he expels a large quantity of water as a powerful torrent aimed towards his intended target.

Summoning Technique:-

Naruto has summoning contact with the Toads of Mount Myōboku. By offering a certain amount of chakra, Naruto can summon the toads of Mount Myōboku as allies that fight beside him. He is initially restricted to tadpoles due to his poor chakra control, but as his control improves, he can summon tiny toads such as then-young Gamakichi or Gamatatsu. Naruto can now call all the Large Toads like Gamabunta, Gamaken, etc.

When Naruto went to the Uzushiogakure no Sato, he could collect his Clan's summoning contracts, and now he can summon Dragons of Tera Drakon and White Tigers of Bakuryū.

Superhuman Strength:-

Naruto also possessed incomparably massive levels of superhuman strength. In comparison, he was able to fight with all four reanimated Hokages and Orochimaru and his allies.

Superhuman Speed:-

Naruto is considered the fastest in the world because of his advanced usage of charka and ability to appear anywhere without any teleportation marker.

Nigh-Invulnerability:-

Naruto possessed almost unparalleled durability and was virtually invulnerable to physical trauma. Naruto having Infinity helps him from doing any damage to him as it will stop before it can reach him.

Master Swordsman:-

Being an Uzumaki, Naruto has immense skills and talent in swordsmanship, and he was trained by the famed Rayleigh, Dark King. Naruto is considered to be the strongest swordsman ever to live.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant:-

Naruto is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat; combining physical combat skills and Kurama's chakra, he could go toe to toe with the Isshiki otsutsuki and Code.

Master Technician:-

Naruto is a technique-type fighter that polishes and masters all of his powers and skills to dispatch enemies efficiently.

Master Politician:-

Naruto is a Master Politician trained by Zhuge Liang. Naruto is an extremely wise and capable politician, bringing prosperity to the current New Kumo society with his intelligent and pacifistic leadership.

Flight:-

Naruto can fly using his six eyes.

Equipment:-

Ryūjin Jakka:-

Ryujin Jakka is one of the ten Celestial Swords. The sword is incredibly powerful and has the power over Fire. The Sword was once wielded by the Uzukage, who used it to devastating effect during the Three Shinobi Village attack on the Uzushiogakure and used it to help him kill so many Ninjas. The sword's fire is incredibly powerful and stronger than most fire-style techniques. The Sword is so powerful that it can create a field of lava and fire that ordinary water-style techniques will not stop. Like the Hoshigaki Kisame Samehada sword, Ryujin Jakka is a sentient sword and can choose who it wishes to wield and who they don't want to wield.

Ryūjin Inazuma:-

Ryujin Inazuma is one of the ten Celestial Swords, like Ryujin Jakka. The sword is incredibly powerful and has the power over Lightning. The Sword was once wielded by the Nidaime Raikage, who used it to devastating effect during the First Great Shinobi World War and used it to help him kill the Nidaime Hokage. The Lightning that the sword generates is incredibly powerful and stronger than most Lightning Jutsu. The Sword is so powerful that it can destroy an entire Fortress with a single swing and cut a mountain in two, thanks to its strongest attack, Futsunushi (Japanese Deity of Swords and Lightning). It even has the power to affect the weather and cause a Lightning storm, which is why it's sometimes called the Sword of the Heavens. Ryujin Inazuma is a sentient sword and can choose who it wishes to wield and who they don't want to wield.

Wind Sword Handle:-

This is a simple but unusual-shaped sword handle, which Naruto picked up during his travels. After learning about the Raijin no Ken, Naruto was inspired by the blade to create a technique that worked similarly to the Raijin no Kun. With the help of his Sensei Zhuge Liang, Naruto developed his Wind Sword Technique. The technique involved him channeling his Wind Chakra into the sword handle and using his high Wind affinity and shape transformation skill to form a long invisible blade of Wind. He can even increase its length at will. The technique took Naruto several years to develop, but it became one of his deadliest weapons once completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 884 33
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
57.6K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
14.5K 535 7
In a world where 80% of the main population of the world are born with super-powered ability called [quirks], it almost seemed like fantasy had becam...
147K 1.7K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...