π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

rhyzwrites tarafΔ±ndan

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πŽπ… πƒπ”π“π˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... Daha Fazla

π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
πƒπ„πƒπˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽοΉ—
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“οΉ—
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„οΉ—
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„ποΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽοΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ.πŸ“οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
β™‘οΉ’ π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐀/𝐍

π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—

2.1K 27 23
rhyzwrites tarafΔ±ndan

" mile high club. "

IT WAS A mistake for Rainer to bring me to the airport before we got on our private jet.

Mostly because now, I'm in line at a random bookstore with Rainer's credit card in one hand and a huge stack of books in the other.

I look over to him, who's standing outside of the store, impatiently tapping his foot with his arms crossed. I chuckle softly, finally moving to the front of the line and placing my chosen books on the counter.

"Hi, how are you?" The cashier asks.

"I'm good!" I smile. "Will that be all for today?" She asks, scanning the books that I've been looking for for ages.

I nod and watch her place four books into a huge paper bag. "That'll be 84.57$ for today." She smiles and I hand her Rainer's black card with confidence.

I slide the paper bag off of the counter, gesturing for him to come so he can hold it, knowing he has no choice. He stands tall and stoic beside me which makes the cashier chuckle awkwardly as she swipes his card.

"Alright! It went through. Thank you so much, have a good day!" She says, handing me back the black card which he takes back as we walk away.

"We're already late for the flight so hurry up." He says, there's a hint of annoyance in his voice and I can't help but feel bad.

Then again it was his idea that we stop by the airport. Our driver was out and couldn't take us to the private one, and I just couldn't help myself when it came to my reader's side.

I quickly follow behind him, the sound of my heels clicking against the clean tiles is overlapped by our two small luggages that Rainer's holding.

The more I think of it, the more people are looking at us and I'm wondering if it's because I'm gorgeous or because Rainer looks like my sugar daddy. Well, that's not entirely wrong.

I chuckle to myself and realize we've made it to our gate. He hands our tickets and passports to the flight attendant who lets us in and we walk along the bridge leading to the plane.

I smile, admiring the gorgeous view of the blue sky. The clouds are gorgeous, one forms the shape of a heart and my gaze shifts to the gray clouds in the distance.

Rainer's quick to get into the aircraft before me. I watch the flight attendants take the luggages in the corner of my eye as I take pictures of the view.

"Gold." He says.

"I'm coming, sir!" I yell back, snapping a few more pictures before walking over to the entrance of the plane. The flight attendant smiles at me, welcoming me into the aircraft as I return the smile.

I throw my bag over my shoulder, going further into the plane and I'm met with a similar setting to the one we were on coming here.

Rainer sits on the small couch in front of the TV, his leg is crossed over the other and he taps a few buttons on his ipad. I slowly walk towards him, taking the empty spot next to him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"What is it, my dearest?" He asks, bringing his hand up to carefully stroke my ginger hair. I shake my head and hum in response, only lifting my head up and smiling at him.

"I can't wait to get home and lay in bed with you." I sigh, the butterflies in my stomach are happy at the thought of it.

"I know, Sunshine." He whispers, his voice gentle as he pulls my head down softly and plants a kiss on the top of my head.

────

I wake up to hear Rainer's deep voice harshly speaking at someone.

"For the last time, I don't care! You either do it or else I'll have you fired." He scolds and I open an eye to see him with his phone pressed against his ear before he pulls it away, pressing a few buttons and then shutting it.

He sighs deeply, his chest rising and falling as he sets his phone down. I watch him rub his eye with one hand, the other running through his messy blonde hair.

"Rainer?" I say, my voice groggy and there's a weird sensation in my throat which causes me to cough. He immediately turns his head in my direction, a smile tugging on his lips.

"Gold. Hi." He smiles, leaning down to kiss me. I smile, kissing him back just as passionately and after a few-long seconds, he pulls away.

"Did I wake you, lovely?" He tugs a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry, it's apparently chaos at the office and Ms. Elizalde can't handle it." I chuckle softly and yawn, placing a palm over my mouth and turning my body to stretch.

It takes me all of my strength to get up from the bed, immediately walking over to the bathroom to wash up. I look at myself in the mirror and I want to puke at the sight.

My hair is frizzy and all tangled up, my skin is as dry as a desert, and my left eye is red. I feel embarrassed at the thought of Rainer watching me sleep when I look like this.

I turn the sink on, not wasting anymore time and quickly washing my face. The warm water hits my skin and I want to sign out of relief.

My hand goes over the skin of my cheeks, chin, and forehead before I turn the water off and swipe the excess water off of my face. I look slightly better, though my eye is still red and I can smell sleep on my clothes.

After wiping my face with a towel, I walk out of the bathroom and bite back the urge to rub my eyes again. Rainer has his laptop out and is typing an email out as I sit next to him.

I rest my head on his shoulder, watching him work a bit and even correcting him from time to time which he only chuckles at. Then, his phone screen lights up and both of our heads turn in the direction of it.

It's a notification from 'Mamma 💐' And some Italian text is under it.

"Right, you speak Italian!" I beam, making Rainer scrunch his eyebrows as he picks up his phone. His eyes scan the text before his thumbs start to type a response.

"What about it?" He asks.

"Say something in Italian." I twist my body and lay on my stomach, looking up at him with a smile as my chin rests on his collarbone. His gaze shifts between me and his phone before he sets it down again.

"Ogni volta che ti vedo, non importa dove, voglio solo ricordarti che sei mio."

"What did you say?"

"People annoy me." He says.

I scoff, not believing him a single bit.

I'm about to speak again but a flight attendant cuts me off. "Hello! We just wanted to inform you both that we'll be landing soon. Would you guys like some help getting your things ready?" She smiles, holding a hand out and pointing it in the direction of our messy bed.

"I still feel sleepy though, love." I pout, giving him the puppy eyes and the flight attendant chuckles awkwardly. Rainer nods, bringing a hand to my head while the other types on his laptop.

"Okay. Ask the pilot to do another round."

"What?" She exclaims.

"You heard me." He simply says, tapping a button before tilting his head up to look at her. "Do another round."

"Mr. Morelli, that's very unnecessary and a waste of fuel I—"

"My wife said she wanted to take a nap, no? Now she's going to do just that while the pilot does another round. He can fly us wherever, just as long as we stay in the air until she wakes up."

The flight attendant scoffs, looking at him in disbelief. I try to hold back my smile when he gets back to work like it's nothing.

She drops her hand to her side and walks away, stomping her feet on the floor of the plane. The second she shuts the curtain that separates the area of the cabin crew and the passengers, I chuckle softly.

"You should've seen the look on her face!" I laugh, playfully hitting Rainer before rolling onto my back and inching closer to him. My eyes scan the blank ceiling as I sigh then yawn, the drowsiness starting to come back to me.

"Rest, love." He whispers against my hair, caressing it softly before kissing it.

────

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.5M 116K 34
π€ππ‘π’π«πšπ£ π’π’π§π π‘πšπ§π’πš β™‘ 𝐌𝐞𝐑𝐞𝐀 π’π’π§π‘πš ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦...
423K 6.8K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
68.7K 4.2K 20
"The tale of two different people who were not planned to be but meant to be together"
393K 9.3K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...