Charmed: The Mighty Belthazar...

By OceanKuhn5

Four sisters who discover their destiny. Four powers bestowed upon these newly discovered witches. Join us as... More

Characters first season
Something Wicca this way comes
I've got you under my skin
Thank You For Not Morphing
Dead man dating
Dream Sorcerer
Wedding From Hell
The Fifth Sister
The Truth It Out There And It Hurts
The Witch Is Back
Wicca Envy
Feats Of Clay
The Wendigo
From Fear To Eternity
Secrets And Guys
Is There A Woogey In The House
Which Prim Is It Anyway
That Seventies Episode
When Bad Warlocks Go Good
Blind Sided
The Power Of Three
Love Hurts
Author's note.

Deja Vu All Over Again

186 4 0
By OceanKuhn5

Rodriguez is looking at pictures Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim at his place. Tempus appears in a ball of flame. 'Tempus...'

'You never expected to see me? Of course not. You were not worthy before now. What is the name you are using?' Tempus asks.

Rodriguez answers. 'Rodriguez.'

Tempus nods. 'Ah, yes. I have been sent to you, Rodriguez. As a gift.'

'Sent? By who?' Rodriguez wonders.

Tempus smiles. 'I think you know who and why.'

'I can defeat the Charmed Ones on my own. I don't need any help.' Rodriguez growls.

'Really. What makes you think you have actually found the Charmed Ones?' Tempus inquires.

Rodriguez scoffs. 'Are you kidding? After so many of my colleagues have mysteriously vanished in San Francisco this year. It can only be one reason why. I posed as a cop as I believed that one was covering for them. I was right, he was. That's how I found them. Of course, you already know all that don't you. That's what makes me so worthy now, right?'

'Watch your tongue, Rodriguez, lest I split it for you. It's one thing to have found the Charmed Ones, it's quite another to defeat them as those who have gone before you have already discovered. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I want you to get all three witches together in one place by midnight and give it your best shot. But if you fail ...' Tempus is cut off.

Rodriguez is adamant. 'I will not fail.'

Tempus continues. 'Well, if you do, I'll be there to help you learn by you failures. Trust me. Now, how do you expect to get them together?'

'Trudeau.' Rodriguez states.

A paperboy rides along the road, a car honks and he waves. He throws the paper on the Halliwell's lawn. Inside the manor the TV is on ant the weather girl is telling us what to expect. 'Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Wednesday.'

Phoebe is on the phone. 'Piper, what are you doing at Quake? It's 8:00 in the morning.'

Prue enters the kitchen. 'Morning.' She goes over and caresses Patience cheek who smiles, reaching up.

Prim looks up having just finished feeding Patience. 'Morning.'

Phoebe echoes their words. 'Morning. (to Piper) Yes, alright, I'll be there in an hour.'

Kit gets on the counter and knocks over a pepper shaker.

'You'll be where in an hour?' Prue is now holding Patience.

Phoebe sighs. 'Ah, Quake. Piper's doing that thing for the food network and she needs me to bring her another dress because she spilt marinara sauce over the one she's wearing.'

'Just stay out of my closet.' Prue replies.

Phoebe smirks. 'Oh, don't worry, I don't think she'd want to ruin another one of yours.'

'Well she's welcome to any of mine. They always end up stained.' Prim smiles.' I don't believe this.'

Phoebe quickly replies. 'I'm kidding. Don't have an aneurysm, Prue.'

'Did you two see the front page?' Prim has lost all the color in her face.'

Phoebe shakes her head. They hear a crash outside. Prue looks at her. 'Where did you park my car last night?'

'In the driveway ... I think.' Phoebe isn't sure.

They run to the window. 'Mrs. Henderson's car.'

Phoebe breathes out a sigh of relief. 'Oh, thank God. I mean, that your car's in the driveway and I'm not in the dog house. Is she okay?'

'Yeah, just a little fender bender, no big deal. Phoebe, Prue, Andy's in trouble.' Prim frowns.

'What? Why? (Prim shows them the paper. Written on the front page is "Inspector Suspected In I.A. murder.") They think that he killed that Internal Affairs cop? No way.' Phoebe shakes her head.

'Maybe it's a setup, trying to force him to reveal our secret.' Prue states.

'Let me see that.' Pheobe takes the paper off Prim and has a premonition.

Prim is anxious. 'What is it?'

Phoebe just stares at Prim. 'I saw Andy, Prim. He was dead.'

'You didn't see a demon or a warlock in your premonition?' Prim bites her lip.

'No, but the way he was hurled across the room, there had to of been one.' Phoebe replies.

Prim is trying not to hyperventilate. 'This room?'

'Right here, yeah.' Phoebe nods.

Prue needs to make sure. 'Okay, and you're positive that it was Andy.'

'Prue! Prim are you okay?' Phoebe pits a hand on her shoulder.

'You know how much I trust your premonitions, Phoebe. I just want to be sure, okay, this isn't just anybody that we're talking about, you know that.' Prim sighs.

Phoebe hugs her. 'I know, and I care about him too.'

'I know Pheebs. Thank you. Can you fill in Piper? I'm gonna go warn Andy.' Prim asks.

Phoebe tilts her head. 'How? He said it was too risky for you to be seen with him.'

'Yeah, well, I don't care. Let Internal Affairs find out that I'm a witch. I won't say anything about you guys. But, Andy's life is a lot more important.' Prim states.

Prue gives her small smile. 'Okay, just please be careful. You don't know what kind of demon we're up against.'

Andy is in a room with Darrly at the Police station. 'If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if Rodriguez was the one who whacked his own partner.'

Andy shakes his head. 'I.A. already cleared him.'

'I.A. cleared an I.A. Go figure.' Darryl scoffs.

Andy agrees. 'Yeah.'

Rodriguez enters the room. 'What are you doing here, Morris?'

'Backing my partner, Rodriguez, something you wouldn't know anything about.' Darryl glares.

Rodriguez just stares. 'This is between him and me.'

'It's okay, Darryl. (Darryl leaves the room.) Just for the record, I'm not saying anything without my lawyer present.' Andy states.

'You don't need a lawyer, that's if you're willing to help me.' Rodriguez tells him.

'You want me to help you? (He laughs.) What, you can't frame yourself, Rodriguez?' Andy smirks.

Rodriguez sighs. 'Look, Andy ...'

'Oh, it's Andy now.' Andy scoffs.

Rodriguez nods. 'I don't think you had anything to do with my partner's murder. That's right. But what I do think is completely off the record. And I think you'll understand why. (Rodriguez shows Andy a photo.) That's my partner. Or at least what's left of him. No human could of done that to him. I think he was killed by something supernatural. And I think you can help me figure out who or what it is.'

Andy raises an eyebrow. 'Really. What makes you think that?'

'Come on, I know all about those unsolved cases of yours, and I know who's behind them too. Who you've been covering for. It's very noble. You must care about her very much to give up your career for her. Prim Halliwell ... is a witch.' Rodriguez smirks.

'A witch, huh? You wait here, I'll go warn the Wizard of Oz.' Andy stands up.

'I don't have time to screw around, Trudeau. I want you to arrange a meeting between her and me. It has to be tonight. She can help me find who killed my partner, I'll drop all charges against you. I won't tell anyone about her. You think about it, but not too long.' He leaves.

Darryl enters. 'You alright?'

Andy is perplexed. 'I'm not sure. I gotta go see Prim.'

'That's funny. She called and said she had to see you too.' Darryl replies.

Tempus is waiting on a street outside a clock shop. Rodriguez walks up to him. 'Well?'

'I'm sure I made Trudeau suspicious of me. She'll have no choice but to meet with me.' Rodriguez  tells him.

Tempus looks at him. 'But you have to get all four of them together.'

'Trudeau cares about her. He won't let her risk meeting me alone. He'll insist she have the power of four there with her for protection.' Rodriguez is certain.

Tempus nods. 'And you think you have the power to defeat them all.'

'You don't think I do, do you? You think I'll fail.' Rodriguez is angry.

Tempus shrugs. 'Time will tell.'

Phoebe arrives at Quake with a dress she borrowed from Prim for Piper. 'Phoebe, over here. (She gives Piper the dress.) Thank God. The segment producer's gonna be here any minute and I am a complete and total wreck.'

'Piper ...' Phoebe is cut off.

Piper rambles on. 'I thought I was gonna have to pull a Celine Dion and wear my dress backwards.'

'Piper, you have gotta listen to me. I had a premonition of Andy dying.' Phoebe tells her.

Piper goes still. 'When?'

'This morning. Don't you check your voice mail? I called and said it was important.' Phoebe frowns.

Piper is concerned. 'Oh, no. Where's Prim?

'She's warning him. But in the mean time we have to figure out who the demon is.' Phoebe replies.

A woman enters Quake. Piper stands behind Phoebe to cover the marinara stain. 'Piper? Piper Halliwell? I would recognize you anywhere, you have not changed a bit. You don't recognize me do you? It's Joanne. Joanne Hurts, Baker High, class of '92.'

'Oh, sure, of course. Joanne, what are you doing here?' Piper asks.

Joanne smiles. 'I'm the segment producer.'

'You're the segment producer? (to Phoebe) She's the segment producer.' Piper can't believe this.

Phoebe nods. 'I heard.'

'Wow, what a small world. I thought you moved to New York.' Piper says.

Joanne starts to gloat. 'I did. And that's where I met my fabulous husband who had this crazy idea of starting this little cable show and putting me in charge of everything. And here we are, the food networks most popular show. Talk about dreams coming true. Anyway, enough about me, what have you been doing?'

Piper freezes Joanne. 'Why'd you do that?'

'What am I suppose to say? That I'm a cash strapped, single restaurant manager, who still lives in the same house I grew up in with my sisters?' Piper groans.

Phoebe makes a joke. 'And the cat, don't forget our cat.'

'Phoebe, this isn't funny.' Piper glares.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'Look, I don't know why you're getting so upset. She is a freak. I'm sorry, but no one is that successful at the age 26. Besides, you are successful, you're talented, you're creative, and the food network is here to see you. Not me, not her, you. Feel better now?'

'Very little.' Piper mutters.

Phoebe nods. 'Good. Unfreeze that bitch in heels, you've got a segment to shoot and we've got a demon to find.'

Andy and Prim are at the park. He's holding his 'little' Hope. 'Has Phoebe ever been wrong about her premonitions before?'

'No. But we've always been able to affect the outcome. Stop the demon or warlock before ...' Prim trails off.

Andy sighs. 'Before I get killed. Can I get that in writing?'

'Andy, you have to be extra careful until we figure out who this demon is, okay? (Silence.) Andy.' Prim implores.

Andy looks at her. 'I was just thinking ... what if the demon was Rodriguez.'

'Why would you say that?' Prim asks.

Andy starts to explain. 'He pulled me in the station house this morning. I thought he was gonna arrest me. What he really wanted was a meeting with you.'

'Meet with me? Why?' Prim asks confused.

Andy sighs. 'Because he thinks his partner was killed by a supernatural being and somehow, I don't know how he knows you're a witch.'

'How would he know that unless ...' Prim suddenly realizes.

Andy voices her thoughts. 'Unless he was the demon.'

'Alright, uh, tell Rodriguez to meet me at the manor at 6:00.' Prim has a plan.

Andy shakes his head. 'It's too dangerous, Prim.'

'There's no other option. He'll try to frame you and expose me and my sisters if I don't.' Prim bites her lip.

Andy is worried. 'But if he is a demon and it turns out to be a trap.'

'Prue, Piper and Phoebe will be there to back me up, the power of four.' Prim assures him.

Andy agrees. 'Plus one.'

'No, you won't Andy. That's where you were in Phoebe's premonition when ... promise me you'll stay away.' Prim begs.

Andy frowns. 'I can't do that, Prim.'

'I mean it, Andy. Don't make me use my magic on you. (They smile.) I don't want anything to happen to you, Andy. You know how much I care for you.' Prim tells him.

Andy nods. 'Okay, I promise.'

Andy is sitting in his car outside the manor. Rodriguez arrives in front of the manor. Andy ducks. Kit growls at Rodriguez. Inside the manor. 'Alright, let's go over the plan again.'

'Yeah, let's, because I wanna know why I'm the one answering the door.' Phoebe glares.

Prue sighs. 'Cause you're the one besides Prim who knows martial arts, and she can't be the one to open it, for this to work. Alright, that way if Rodriguez shows up and tries something right off the bat, you can knock him down.'

'And then I can come in from the living room and freeze him.' Piper chimes in.

Prue continues. 'And then I can come down the stairs and send him flying.'

'Then I'll ensnare him with vines.' Prim finishes.

Phoebe mumbles her words. 'I still feel like cannon fodder.'

The doorbell rings. Prue is surprised. 'What time is it?'

'Just before six. (He rings the doorbell a couple more times.) That's a little too anxious, that's not a good sign.' Piper is worried.

Phoebe cracks a joke. 'Which means if he doesn't want to kill Prim, he wants to date her.'

'Yeah, and people in hell want slurpees. I have enough problems in my love life to add a demon in the mix. Knock it off Pheebs. I have a bad feeling.' Prim frowns.

Prue and Piper stare at her.

Prue sighs. 'Come on, let's get this day over with.'

'Okay. (She walks towards the door.) Alright already.' She opens it.

Rodriguez inroduces himself. 'Inspector Rodriguez. I'm here to see Prim Halliwell.'

'Yeah, no kidding. Prue! Piper! Prim! Company!' Phoebe calls out.

Rodriguez's eyes glow red and his power throw's Phoebe against the wall and she rolls down the stairs. Piper enters the room. 'Phoebe!'

Lightning stuff comes out of Rodriguez's hand towards Piper but she freezes it just in time. Prue Runs down the stairs. 'Phoebe!' Prue uses her power and the lightening staff hits Rodriguez and he explodes and vanishes.

Prim runs in from the other room and kneels beside Phoebe. 'This isn't good.'

'Oh my God.' Piper lets out.

Prue puts a hand over her mouth. 'Oh, God.'

'Prue, Prim is she okay?' Piper is on the verge of crying.

Prim can't speak. She's numb.

Prue answers. 'She's dead.'

'What? Phoebe. Phoebe!' Piper screams her name in vain.

Back at Rodriguez's place, Tempus is there holding an hour glass. He pours the sand out into a saucepan. You see out the window that it goes from night to day in seconds. Rodriguez appears. 'Hurts to die, doesn't it? Especially at the hands of a witch.'

'What happened? Where am I?' Rodriguez asks.

Tempus explains it. 'Exactly where you were when you first met me. Time has been reset, or rather I have reset time.'

'But they killed me.' Rodriguez is stunned.

Tempus smiles. 'That was Wednesday night. This is Wednesday morning all over again. This is why I have been sent to you, to keep resetting time until you learn from your failures. Only you will carry with you the memory of what has happened before. And each time you fail, you will learn more until ultimately you will kill all of them.'

A paper boy rides along the road, a car honks and he waves. He throws the paper on the Halliwell's lawn. A weather girl is on TV. 'Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Wednesday.'

Phoebe is on the phone. 'Piper, what are you doing at Quake? It's 8:00 in ... the morning.'

Prue enters the kitchen. 'Morning.' She goes over and kisses the top of Patience's head, who grabs her hair.

Prim looks up having just finished cleaning her up. 'Morning.'

Phoebe mirrors them. 'Morning. Wait a minute. (Kit knocks over the pepper and meows.) Whoa. I am freaking out. (Into the phone) Okay. I'll be there in an hour' She hangs up.

'Be where in an hour?' Prue asks playing with Patience.

Phoebe pauses a little. 'Okay. Pinch me.'

'What? Why?' Prim is confused.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No. I mean it. Pinch me. I want to make sure I'm awake because if I am, I am having one killer déjà vu.'

'So it's just a déjà vu. Everybody gets it.' Prue writes it off.

Phoebe is adamant. 'Not like this they don't. Look Prue ... something weird is going on here.'

'Well maybe it's more of something that's happened already. Giving Phoebe having premonitions and all. It would make sense.' Prim believes her. Then she sees the front page. 'This can't be right.'

Phoebe is glad Prim is on her side. 'No. I'm...trust me. This has happened before. Everything.'

'Did you two see the front page?' Prim asks.

Phoebe points at it. 'See. Like that. Right there. You said that before. I know it. (Car crashes.) And that has happened before too.'

'Where did you park my car last night?' Prue goes to check.

Phoebe sighs. 'In the driveway and I told you that already the last time you asked me. (Prue leaves. Phoebe sighs. Then whispers the next line.) I think I'm having an aneurysm.'

Prue looks out the window in the living room. 'Mrs. Henderson's car. Just a little fender bender, no big deal.'

Phoebe tries again. 'Prue, I am not nuts. Okay, maybe just a little but that's irrelevant here.'

'Prue, Phoebe, Andy's in trouble.' Prim has gone pale.

Phoebe turns to her. 'What? (Prim shows her the paper.) Let me see that. (She takes the paper off her and has a premonition.) You know, that was the premonition which I had before.'

'Of what?' Prue asks.

Phoebe nods at the page. 'Of Andy, here, being killed by a demon.'

At the police station, Rodriguez barges in the room where Andy and Darryl are. 'What the hell are you doing here?'

'I'm backing my partner, you got a problem with that?' Darryl glares.

Rodriguez points to the door. 'Get out now!'

'It's okay, Darryl, I got it. (Darryl leaves.) Just for the record, I'm not saying anything without my lawyer present.' Andy tells him.

Rodriguez slams his hand on the table. 'Forget your lawyer, Trudeau. I'm not screwing around this time.'

'This time? What are you talking about?' Andy is confused.

Rodriguez doesn't waste any time. 'Bottom line, I know my partner was killed by a supernatural being and I think Prim Halliwell can help me figure out who did it.'

'Really? Well, I'll just get the commissioner to signal Batman and then I'll get right on it.' Andy jokes.

Rodriguez is pissed. 'Do you think I'm joking? I know everything, Trudeau, everything including the fact that Prim Halliwell is a witch. Now you're gonna arrange a meeting with her tonight, you understand, or else I'm gonna bust you ass and expose hers.'

He leaves the room and Darryl enters.'What was that about?'

'I'm not sure.' Andy looks at him.

Tempus is waiting on a street outside a clock shop. Rodriguez walks up to him. 'Well ...'

'Trudeau is setting up the meet. But what I need to know is how to avoid the pain of getting vanquished again.' Rodriguez growls.

Tempus shrugs. 'It depends on whether you learned enough to vanquish them first. What do you remember?'

'Last time I killed the third sister, Phoebe, without a fight. But then when I turned to kill Piper, I think she's the one who has the power to freeze.' Rodriguez relays.

Tempus nods. 'Adjust, simply anticipate where she's coming from earlier before she has a chance to freeze you. Then kill Prue. Then Prim. Phoebe has no active power, so leave her for last.'

Phoebe has just finished telling Piper everything. 'Andy dies? Are you sure that's what you saw?'

Phoebe nods. 'Even worse, I know that I've had that premonition before. I mean, before I had it earlier today.'

'You mean like yesterday?' Piper asks confused.

Phoebe thinks for a moment. 'Yes ... I mean, no. It's not just the premonition that I've seen before, it's everything. And don't tell me that it's just deja vu because I know it's not.'

'Alright, then what is it?' Piper is still unsure.

Joanne enters Quake. 'Piper? Piper Halliwell, I would recognize you anywhere. You have not changed one bit. You don't recognise me do you?'

'It's Joanne. Joanne ... Hertz, right? I'm right aren't I?' Phoebe replies first.

Joanne doesn't know her. 'I'm sorry, have we met?'

Phoebe nods. 'Yes ... sort of before. Uh, Baker High, class of '92. Although I wasn't in that class.'

'Oh, sure, of course, Joanne. Phoebe, how did you ...' Piper trails off.

Phoebe whispers to her. 'That's what I've been trying to tell you. I think we're in some funky time loop here.'

'Phoebe ...' Piper whispers back.

Phoebe continues whispering. 'Freeze her. I'll show you. (Piper freezes Joanne.) Okay, Joanne here, is the food networks segment producer. She's about to brag how she's happily married to some rich guy, how she's following her dream, how she's had a really bad nose job. Okay, I added the last part, but this is all gonna make you feel like you're wasting your life away in comparison. Unfreeze her, go ahead, see for yourself.'

She unfreezes Joanne. 'Are you the segment producer?'

Joanne smiles. 'Why, yes, I am.'

'Following your dreams are you? Happily married? Stinkin' rich?' Piper continues.

Joanne smirks. "Well, I don't mean to brag, but ...'

Piper freezes her again. 'Alright Phoebe, spill it.'

'Okay, the best I could figure is some demon has cast a spell, and I'm the only one who can sort of see it because my power let's me see things that have happened in different times. Do you have a better explanation?' Phoebe asks.

Piper shakes her head. 'No. Alright, so if you're right, do you think this has something to do with Andy be killed?'

'I don't know, but we're never gonna find who the demon is unless we get to ...' Phoebe is cut off.

Piper finishes. 'Book of Shadows, I'm right behind you.'

Prim and Andy meet up at the park. 'What if he is a demon and it turns out to be a trap?'

'Prue, Piper and Phoebe will be there to back me up. The power of four.' Prim states.

Andy nods. 'Plus one. Me. (Andy sees Prue thinking about something.) What is it?'

'This is a little familiar to me that's all, like we've done this before...Uh, Andy, you can't be at the meeting. Phoebe's premonition.  That's where you were when ... Please promise me you won't come until after we've vanquished him.' Prim grabs his hand.

Andy shakes his head. 'Prim, I can't do that.'

'I mean it. Don't make me use my magic on you. (They smile.) Andy, I don't want anything to happen to you. You know how much I still love you.' Prim bites her lip.

Andy smiles. 'No, I didn't. It's nice to be told.'

Prim kisses him on the cheek then they hug.

Andy is sitting in his car outside the manor. Rodriguez arrives, Andy ducks. Kit growls at Rodriguez. Inside the manor. Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim are looking at the Book of Shadows. 'Is there anything in there about time loops?'

'There's a spell to accelerate time but that's about it.' Prim sighs.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'I'm telling you, this is all part of his evil plan. I just haven't had enough time to figure it out yet.'

The doorbell rings. 'What time is it?' Prue asks.

Piper looks at her watch. 'Just before six.'

'I'll get it. (The doorbell rings a couple more times.) Alright already.' The door flies open and the lightening out of Rodriguez's hand hits Phoebe and she hits the wall.

'Phoebe!' Piper exclaims.

The lightning then hits Piper and she crashes through the glass door. He then tries to get Prue but her power makes the lightning fly back into him. He explodes and vanishes. 'Oh my God, no. (She runs over to Piper.) Piper.' She's crying.

Prim runs over to Phoebe. She hugs her to her. 'Pheobe.'

Tempus is at Rodriguez's place and he turns back time again. Rodriguez appears. 'Son of a bitch!'

Tempus sighs. 'Failed again, I see.'

'Yeah, but I learned. This time I got two of 'em. Third time is the charm.' Rodriguez states.

It is now wednesday morning. A paperboy rides along the road, a car honks and he waves. He throws the paper on the Halliwell's lawn. Inside the weather girl is on TV. 'Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Wednesday in the Bay area.'

Phoebe's on the phone. She turns off the TV. 'Don't tell me. I already know. You spilt marinara sauce on your dress, right? Am I right? Think Piper, think. Doesn't all of this seem awfully familiar to you?'

Prim looks up at Phoebe confused.

Prue enters the kitchen, grabbing Patience from Prim. 'Morning.'

'Morning.' Prim replies still eyeing Pheobe.

Phoebe looks around. 'Freeze. No, not you, Piper. (Kit's on the counter.) Kit knocks over pepper. Meows. (Kit does so. Prue and Prim look at Phoebe as if to say "how'd you know that?") Hold that thought. Okay, Piper, you need to get home as soon as you can, okay, we've got major demon hunting to do. Oh, and if you run into someone named Joanne from high school, just tell her to go stick it. I will explain later, just hurry.'

'Okay, what's going on?' Prue asks.

'Yeah, Pheebs. Did you have a vision?' Prim guesses.

Phoebe gestures at them. 'Quick, follow me. (They go to the window.) 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Car honks ... (a car honks) skids ... (a car skids) crashes ... (a car crashes) Mrs. Henderson's car. A little fender bender. Good thing I parked your car in the driveway last night, huh?'

'How did you know that?' Prue is confused.

Phoebe starts to explain. 'Because this has all happened once before, Prue, maybe even more than once. The day keeps repeating itself. I know it and every time it happens I think I figure it out just a little faster. It must be my power of premonition. Premonition ... I'm supposed to be having a premonition right about now.'

'Supposed to? What do you mean?' Prim raises an eyebrow.

Phoebe points at Prim's hand. 'The paper. Look at the front page.'

She does so. 'Andy.'

Phoebe frowns. 'Is in trouble. More than you know, Prim. If I touch that paper, I will have a premonition . The same one that I've had before. Where Andy gets killed here by a demon. You have got to believe me.'

'Of course I believe you, Phoebe. I've never doubted you. The question is what do we do about it?' Prim bites her lip.

Phoebe sighs. 'Well, you've got to go warn Andy. Keep him away from our house at all costs. Meanwhile, I've got to dig through the Book Of Shadows, find a way to vanquish this time demon before he can kill Andy.'

Tempus is on the street outside the clock shop. A cuckoo clock chimes and Rodriguez shoots it with his gun. 'You really shouldn't of done that. You shouldn't do anything differently if you want to succeed tonight.'

'I will succeed tonight, old man. There'll be no more time loops. This time I'll kill Prue first, then Prim and then the other two and when they die, they're gonna feel every ounce of pain they've given me and then some.' Rodriguez growls.

At Quake Piper is cancelling on Joanne. 'Uh, Joanne, I'm so sorry, but I can't do this segment right now. Um, something's happened, something bad, I have to go.'

'What? Run out of marinara sauce?' Joanne jokes.

Piper frowns. 'Look, I know I don't have the flashy job or the flashy ring or the flashy designer suit but that doesn't make me less than you or anybody else. And just because I may not have realized my dreams yet like you think you have, doesn't mean I won't find a way to do exactly that. And when I do, you can be damn sure I'll be doing it with my own nose and not the one some discount doctor gave me.'

Prim is at the park and has just explained everything to Andy. 'A time loop? You mean demons can actually do that sort of thing?'

'None that we've ever come across before but if it is a demon, it's the most powerful one we've ever come up against.' Prim bites her lip.

Andy shakes his head. 'He's going through all this just to kill me. No way, Prim. If he's as powerful as you say, then he's gotta be after you.'

'Andy, please let us handle this. You can't come to the manor. Not until he's vanquished. Promise me. Please.' Prim begs.

Andy sighs. 'I can't promise you that, Prim. If you're right and Rodriguez is the demon then it's a trap.'

'Wouldn't be the first. Don't worry. Prue, Piper and Phoebe will back me up, okay, the power of four.' Prim caresses his cheek.

Andy holds onto her hand. 'What if that's what he wants, all four of you together. What if that's the reason he set the time loop?'

'We'll just have to take our chances.' Prim shrugs.

Andy frowns. 'You could get killed, Prim.'

'I'm serious. This isn't your fight, Andy. Don't make me use my magic on you. I would die if anything happened to you. I love you.' Prim confesses.

Andy smiles. 'I love you too, Prim.'

They kiss.

Andy is once again in his car outside the manor. Rodriguez walks past Kit and Kit growls. Rodriguez's eyes glow red and Kit runs away. Andy sees it and grabs his gun. 'Oh my God, Prim.'

Prim's reading the Book of Shadows. 'The devil's sorcerer, Tempus. He can manipulate time anyway he chooses.'

'Does it say how to vanquish him?' Piper asks.

Phoebe shrugs. 'Uh, take him out of the time that he's in. What ever that means.'

'Maybe freezing him? Essentially stopping time. Or.....speeding it up. He reminds it, we fast forward.' Prim states.

Rodriguez kicks open the door and throws the lightning stuff at Prim, but Piper pushes her out of the way just in time and they fall to the floor. Andy runs in. 'No!'

He shoots at Rodriguez and Rodriguez throws lightning stuff at him. 'Andy!' Phoebe exclaims.

Andy flies through the air and hits a glass cabinet. Piper freezes Rodriguez. 'Are you two okay?'

'Yeah, is Prim okay?' Prue asks worried.

Piper nods. 'Yeah, she's out cold. (They see Andy and run over to him. Piper feels his pulse.) Oh my God. He's dead.'

It is now 6:15pm. Rodriguez is tied to a chair. Phoebe leans in. 'The only reason you're still alive is because I haven't worked out how to kill you yet.'

'Go ahead. kill me witch. I don't care.' Rodriguez snarls.

'Phoebe, what are you doing?' Prue asks.

Phoebe looks at her as if it's obvious. 'I'm trying to save Andy.'

'Andy, Andy's dead, you can't save him, Phoebe.' Piper states

Phoebe doesn't believe it. 'No? We're in a time loop aren't we? All we have to do is start the day over and Andy lives. And I'm willing to bet that his death somehow triggers the time loop?'

'I'm impressed. I was told you wouldn't know that.' Rodriguez smirks.

Phoebe turns to him. 'Really? By who? Tempus? Yeah, we know about him too. And we also know you're not him otherwise you would of started the day by now. So, where do we find him?'

'In your nightmares. Kill me. I dare you.' Rodriguez growls.

Prue pulls Phoebe and Piper away. 'Why is he so willing to let us kill him?'

Phoebe shrugs. 'Who cares. If he dies, Andy lives. End of story.'

'What if that's exactly his plan? To reset the day and he can kill us all next.' Piper replies.

Rodriguez smiles. 'It doesn't matter. The day's gonna reset itself anyway, there's not a damn thing to do about'

Prue glares at him. 'Shut up. Come on, we have to wake Prim.'

They bend now next to Prim. Phoebe shakes her gently. 'Prim. Prim. Come on, we need your help.'

Andy's voice echoes. 'Prim. Prim. Come to me, Prim.'

Prim gies to him. She sees Andy. There's a seat swing surrounded by fog. 'Andy? What's going on? Where are we?'

Andy looks around. 'I'm not quite sure really. I hoped I'd end up here, but not so soon. One thing I do know is that I'm staying. You're not.'

'I don't understand. Wait, you didn't  stay away....' Prim bit her lip.

Andy sighs. 'I broke your promise, Prim. I came to your house tonight. Turns out Phoebe's premonition was one you couldn't stop after all. Weren't suppose to stop.'

'Andy, no. I can save you. I can heal you. I'll figure it out. I have to.' Prim doesn't want to believe.

Andy shakes his head. 'It's okay, Prim, really, trust me. This is my destiny. I know that now. Yours is to continue on. Everything happens for a reason, remember you taught me that.'

'This isn't fair.' Prim cries out.

Andy tilts her chin up. 'You need to go back. You need to keep the time loop from being reset again or you and your sisters will be killed. And I will have died in vein.'

'I'll kill Rodriguez for this.' Prim growls.

Andy smiles. 'No you won't. You're not a murder, Prim, you're a good person who does good things.'

'I don't wanna lose you. I can't.' Prim grabs onto his arm.

'Don't worry. You won't. (They kiss.) I'll always be there for you, Prim. I'll always watch out for you guys. Take care of my Hope.' He disappears in bright orbs.

Phoebe's voice breaks through. 'Prim, come one, honey. Prim. Prim.'

'Prim, come on, wake up, sweetie.' Piper tries.

She wakes up. They help her off the floor. 'Easy, easy.' Phoebe warns.

'Andy? Is he....' Prim looks around wildly.

Prue grabs her arms. 'Prim, something terrible has happened.'

She sees Andy lying on the floor with a blanket covering him. 'Oh God no.'

'It all happened so fast, Prim. He ran in the door when Rodriguez attacked. He was trying to save us.' Piper explains.

Prim nods, biting back her tears. 'And he'll succeed. Where's the Book of Shadows?'

'It's right here. Why?' Phoebe asks.

Prue grabs it. 'Because we're going to accelerate time.'

'What are you doing?' Rodriguez looks worried.

Prue walks up beside her. 'Is that your plan?'

'What's going on?' Rodriguez asks.

Piper stops them. 'But we don't want to accelerate time, we want to reverse it.'

Prim shakes her head. 'No we don't, trust me. This is our only chance to get rid of Tempus. The only way to break the time loop, okay.'

'But if we break the time loop we won't be able to save Andy.' Phoebe tells her.

Prim bites her lip. 'It's what Andy wants. I don't like it, but I'll do it. For him.'

'Prim, are you sure?' Prue asks.

Prim shakes her head. 'No I'm not.'

She starts reading the spell anyway. "Winds of time gather 'round, Give me wings to speed my way ..."

'Wait a minute ...' Rodriguez tries to stop her.

Prim continues. "Rush me on my journey forward, let tomorrow be today."

'What's happening?' Rodriguez yells.

The hands on the clock speed around the clock face. Tempus turns into fire and disappears.

Piper looks at her. 'Prim ...'

Prim glares at him. 'You know what, just untie him get him outta here.'

'What?' Phoebe asks.

Piper shakes her head. 'He'll kill us.'

'No he won't. He doesn't have the power to kill us, otherwise he wouldn't of needed Tempus.' Prim states.

Phoebe doesn't do it. 'I will not untie him, Prim.'

'Prue? Please.' Prim begs.

Prue nods. 'Okay.'

Prue uses her power and the ropes untie him. 'Get outta here before I change my mind.'

'You stupid witch.' He walks towards the door but stops. He turns around, his eyes glow red, he throws lightning and Prim uses her powers throwing it back at him. He explodes and turns into dust. 'We may not be murderers but we're no angels either.'

She walks over to Andy, kneels next to him and starts crying.

They are at the cemetery. It's Andy's funeral. Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Prim and Morris are there. Prim lays a rose on top of Andy's coffin. He watches from a distance. Aching to be bear Prim, to touch her. To hold her in his arms. Leo appears. 'Andy. It's time. You'll be back. You'll see Prim and Patience again. I promise. It won't be long.'

They orb away just as Prim turns in their direction. She sees the orbs. She bites her lip, letting herself believe it's only Leo.

They are now home in the kitchen. 'Good morning, San Francisco, well it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous Monday morning here in the Bay area.'

Phoebe turns off the TV. 'She really needs another shtick. That one's getting boring.'

'Maybe she should hire Joanne Hertz, boost the ratings.' Piper comments.

'Speaking of the she devil herself, did you ever call to reschedule your segment?' Phoebe asks.

Piper shakes her head. 'No, I'm not going to.'

'Why?' Prue asks.

'I've decided to quit my job.' Piper tells them.

'What?' Phoebe exclaims.

Piper smiles. 'And actually, I owe it all to Joanne. She made me realize that somehow I had forgotten what my dreams were, still are. I always wanted to be a chef and have my own restaurant not manage one. It's a good job and it pays okay but it's not my dream job.'

'I think that's great. I really do. And don't worry, if you need any help trilling the classifieds I am an expert.' Phoebe smiles.

They walk outside where Prim is sitting on the steps. Piper sits beside her. 'Prue, are you alright?'

Prim sighs. 'I will be. Andy's been exonerated, they are now looking for Rodriguez. Andy left everything to Hope in his will. He even left me his car.'

'And what a nice car it is.' Phoebe admires it.

'Good luck finding Rodriguez.' Piper quips.

Prue sits on her other side. 'Hey, are you sure you're alright?'

'I was just thinking all that we've been through since we became witches.' Prim smiles sadly.

Piper smiles. 'Give you a headache?'

'No actually, it gave me a good feeling. I love being a witch. But it can sometimes screw up our personal lives.' Prim sighs.

Piper agrees. 'Amen to that.'

'And we do good things together. Helps offset the bad things.' Prue states.

Phoebe looks down. 'I'm gonna really miss Andy.'

'It's gonna be very sad without him.' Piper agrees.

Prue frowns. 'Yeah, he was family. I half expected you two to be married and planning more kids in the coming weeks.'

'Something tells me that he'll always be with us. We better get ready for work.' Prim looks to the sky.

Piper looks at Phoebe and Prue. 'I'll tell her later.'

'Tell me what?' Prim is suspicious.

Piper shakes her head. 'Nothing. It's not important.'

'Nothing. Nothing.' Phoebe agrees.

They walk inside and Prue points at the door and it swings shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 57 34
Phoebe Halliwell a witch, a wife and a sister, was struggling with her life after marrying Coop, the Cupid the Elders sent to her as a form of paymen...
24.7K 903 23
{COMPLETED} {BOOK 2 PUBLISHED} "Did I just see what I think I just saw?" Patience asked. "It can't be." Wyatt replied. "It was aunt Prue." Melinda pl...
26.3K 1.2K 103
{COMPLETED} {BOOK 3 PUBLISHED} {currently fixing errors} "You and I both know you covered up the story. You don't care about this school or anyone in...
11.2K 189 22
It's been one year since Pandora, Prue, Piper and Phoebe have become witches. The charmed ones and they face a new stronger evil