Charmed: The Mighty Belthazar...

By OceanKuhn5

Four sisters who discover their destiny. Four powers bestowed upon these newly discovered witches. Join us as... More

Characters first season
Something Wicca this way comes
I've got you under my skin
Thank You For Not Morphing
Dead man dating
Dream Sorcerer
Wedding From Hell
The Fifth Sister
The Truth It Out There And It Hurts
The Witch Is Back
Wicca Envy
Feats Of Clay
The Wendigo
From Fear To Eternity
Secrets And Guys
Is There A Woogey In The House
Which Prim Is It Anyway
That Seventies Episode
When Bad Warlocks Go Good
Blind Sided
Love Hurts
Author's note.
Deja Vu All Over Again

The Power Of Three

61 1 0
By OceanKuhn5

Phoebe is sitting on the furniture meditating trying to call a premonition. Prim is playing with Patience. Prue and Piper are running around looking for stuff.

'Prue, have you seen my purse?' Piper asks.

Prue nods. 'In the kitchen. Have you seen my keys?'

'They're by the T.V. I can't find my plane ticket. Did I give it to you?' Piper asks.

Prue shrugs. 'Maybe you packed it.'

Piper shakes her head. 'I didn't pack it, I just saw it.'

Phoebe holds Piper's plane ticket and tries to have a premonition. It works. 'I can't believe it.'

'What can't you believe, Pheebs?' Prim asks making a vine swing for Patience.

'Found it.' Prue snatches Piper's plane ticket off Phoebe.

Piper breathes a sigh of relief. 'Thank God. Didn't you hear me looking for this? What are you doing on the furniture?'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No, you don't understand. I've been practicing how to call a premonition and I did it. I saw a future event. Oh, and that's the good news, the bad news is I saw you missing your flight.'

'Oh, great. If I don't get to Honolulu for the convention, my boss will fire me.' Piper groans.

Prue sighs. 'Well, we can't let that happen especially since my job is hanging by a thread as it is. Prim finishing med school can't come soon enough.'

'It's not like I can speed up time here.' Prim retorts.

'Since when?' Phoebe asks.

'Oh, since all the demon hunting time off I've been taking lately. And I  know, it'll just be nice to have the extra money what with the house being messed up all the time.' Prue explains.

'Well, try having a newborn, fighting demons all the time, and study while volunteering at the hospital. It's exhausting. Although I'm sure Piper will be the next of us having kids. I can totally see it.' Prim smiles.

Piper rolls her eyes. 'Not anytime soon I won't. I don't have time. I am so behind. I didn't go shopping, or pay the bills, or call the cable guy, or cancel my hair appointment.'

'Don't worry, sweetie, I'll do it.' Phoebe says.

'You sure?' Piper asks.

'Yeah, I mean, you've got time right? Okay, so listen, we have stopped Phoebe's premonitions from coming true before, hopefully we can do it again. Let's go.' Prue says.

Piper hesitates. 'Okay, but wait, whoa, whoa! I just realised the two of you haven't really ever been alone together. And what with Prim having Patience, I don't expect her to make sure you two  aren't constantly at each other's throats.'

'Piper, we're big girls now. I don't think we need you or Prim as a buffer anymore.' Phoebe tells her.

Piper stalls. 'Alright, what about demon stuff, what if something happens and you need the power of four.'

'Well, then the power of three will just have to do.' Prue quips.

Phoebe smiles. 'Good one.'

'Relax, Piper. We got this. Everything is gonna be fine.' Prim assures.

Prue claps her hands. 'Alright, let's go. Um, hey Phoebe, will you pick up my dry cleaning on the way back from the market please.'

'And talk to the gardeners about the weeds.' Piper adds.

Prue continues. 'Oh, and light bulbs, we need light bulbs.'

'Sure, I'll just add it to my list.' Phoebe is starting to get annoyed.

'Great, thanks, bye.' Piper doesn't notice.

Prue ushers her out. 'Go, go, go.'

They leave.

'Pheebs, don't worry. I'll help with the list.' Prim smiles.

Phoebe sighs. 'Thank you. But that's not the point. I'm not even married and already I'm a house wife. (The phone rings.) Hello. Hey, Mary-Anne. Oh, geez, I completely forgot about Alcatraz. I can't go, I have a million errands to run. You know, I, we'll be right over.'

She scrunches up the list and throws it away.

'I guess we're going to Alcatraz.' Prim frowns, but secretly excited.

At Alcatraz a soul collector tries to strike a deal with a ghost called Jackson. She wants a witches soul to take to hell. She senses three coming with a group of people.

A tour guide speaks. 'Twenty-eight inmates died here, nine by attempting to escape, four by execution. Legend has it, that one of them still haunts this prison to this very day. The ghost of Alcatraz. Believed to reside in this very cell.'

'The ghost ... oh, geez.' Jackson laughs.

The tour guide continues. 'Let's see if he's in shall we? (He opens the cell and goes inside and closes the door.) Now if you listen closely, you can actually hear the ghost cries. Shh. There. Here him?'

Jackson scoffs. 'What an idiot.'

'Look at him, you get a jail free card.' The soul collector does something and the tour guide drops dead.

'Oh my God.' Mary-Anne exclaims.

'Mary-Anne call 911, quick! What did you do? Who are you?' Phoebe asks the man.

Jackson is surprised. 'You can see me?'

'Phoebe, leave him be for now. We gotta save this man.' Prim gives Mary-Anne Patience and starts accessing him.

The soul collector shakes her head. 'Forget them now. There's your ride off the island. Hop in. Hurry, before the witch saves him.'

'Oh, no. No!' Phoebe says.

Jackson goes in the tour guide causing Prim to fall back.

The soul collector smiles. 'Hope you enjoy the tour. See you later.'

Phoebe and Prim call Prue at Bucklands. Phoebe tells her her friend saw one ghost and something else. Prue isn't paying too much attention as her boss is standing nearby. She tells her to deal with it herself.

Meanwhile at the policestation. Morris is talking to Andy. 'Did you take some of the old case files home by any chance, Andy?'

Andy shakes his head. 'No, why?'

'We're missing a couple. Hope the captain's already looked through them. You wanna talk about it?' Morris asks.

Andy raises an eyebrow. 'Talk about what?'

'About why you've been walking around here like a zombie lately. Like, ever since you brought up getting married soon to Prim. Come on, what's up?' Morris is sincere.

Andy sighs. 'I wish I could tell you, I really do. I just have to work things out on my own first.'

Inspector Blakely walks up to them. 'Okay, you guys are the experts on the freaky cases, figure this one out. A victim was stabbed thirteen times in the chest. Circular pattern. CSI combed the scene and other than the Knife, found no evidence. Check this out.'

She shows the a photo of the Knife.

'Solid thumbprint.' Andy notes.

Inspector Blakely nods. 'Yeah, but we didn't get it from dusting. We got it from florascoping.'

'Ultra violet fingerprint. Never heard of that.' Morris comments.

Inspector Blakely sighs. 'We ran the print. This is where it gets freaky. It matches up to Jackson Ward, the serial killer that was executed in Alcatraz thirty-six years ago.'

'Are you sure about this?' Andy asks.

Inspector Blakely confirms. 'Checked it twice.'

'Dead guy's print on a murder weapon. It's gotta be a mistake.' Morris doesn't buy it.

'Can I borrow this?' Andy takes it.

Inspector Blakely calls after him. 'Whoa, where you going?'

Prue arrives back home. 'Phoebe, Prim, I'm home. (She sees all the dirty dishes still in the sink and looks in the fridge. It's empty.) Phoebe, you didn't go to the market yet?'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'Uh, no, we sort of got side tracked with this ghost research. Besides, there isn't enough money in the house hold account.'

'Well, you should of told me and I would of got some transferred in. What about the dry cleaning?' Prue asks.

'I will do it tomorrow, I swear.' Phoebe promises.

Prue huffs. 'I wanted to wear that suit to work tomorrow.'

'Look, I know that I promised but this just seemed more important. We're not gonna get into a fight already are we? I mean, I wouldn't want to prove Piper right.' Phoebe looks away.

The doorbell rings. Prim answers it. 'Hi, Andy.'

Andy smiles. 'Hi.'

Prim smiles back. 'I was wondering when I was gonna see you again. I thought you might be getting cold feet, after mentioning getting married.'

'No, I just needed some space. It's one thing being told what your secret was, it's another thing to actually see it with my own eyes. Our upcoming nuptials don't scare me. I'm really looking forward to it.' Andy assures.

Prim is ecstatic. 'Good. So am I. But then, what brings you by?'

'Actually, I'm here on a case, a kind of case where frankly before, I probably would've been looking for a more logical explanation.' Andy informs her.

Prim waves him in. 'Well, come on in. (They go inside.) What's the case?'

'The son of a former D.A. was brutally murdered. The only quote on quote evidence points to the last man executed on Alcatraz before it was closed down.' Andy explains.

'Jackson Ward.' Phoebe speaks up.

Andy looks at her. 'How did you know that?'

Prue looks at her too. 'Yeah, how did you know that?'

Phoebe shrugs. 'I told you, I was trying to figure out who the ghost of Alcatraz was, remember? Jackson Ward was at the top of the list.'

'Ghost?' Andy asks.

'Yeah. Hey, what's that?' Phoebe points to the picture of the Knife.

Andy holds it up. 'Ultra violet finger print. Although technically there's no such thing.'

'Could be the ghosts ectoplasm. It's outside the visual spectrum. It's in the Book of Shadows.' Prim says.

Andy repeats it. 'Ectoplasm.'

Phoebe nods. 'Yeah. It's the ghosts skin. Hey, do you have a picture of this Ward guy? (He shows her the picture.) Yep, that's him. Exactly how Mary-Anne described him to be. Amazing.'

Prue is a little suspicious. 'Very.'

'And what about this former D.A. son. Did Ward know him?' Phoebe asks.

'Ward knew his father. He's the prosecutor that convicted him.' Andy tells them.

Prim sighs. 'That's not good. It can't be a coincidence. It's definitely the ghost that got off Alcatraz.'

'You know, speaking of coincidence's. Don't you think it's an awfully big one that your friend saw this ghost?' Prue folds her arm.

Phoebe plays it off. 'Prue, if we've learned anything by now, it's that there aren't any coincidences, right?'

'Right.' Prue scoffs.

Prim notices Andy staring out the window. 'Andy, are you alright?'

Andy looks at her. 'I don't know. I Just got used to the idea of demons and witches. I don't know if I'm ready for ghosts too.'

'You ain't seen nothing yet.' Phoebe smirks.

Prue gives her a look. 'Pheebs.'

'But if you're right, if it is the ghost of Jackson Ward that is the killer, how do I stop him from killing again?' Andy asks.

At the court house Jackson kills Judge Renault.

All the police are now in Judge Renault's office. Morris explains the scene. 'Thirteen stabs in a circular pattern just like the other victim.'

'Matches Jackson's M.O. too.' Andy concludes.

Morris doesn't believe it. 'Must be a copycat killer.'

'I wouldn't know, the M.O. was never released to the public. Can I see that?' Andy points to the letter opener.

The CSI detective speaks up. 'I've already dusted for prints and nothing.'

'Did you florascope it?' Andy asks.

The CSI detective is confused. 'What? (Andy gets a florascoper, holds it above the letter opener and the ultra violet finger print shows up.) What the hell is that?'

'Don't ask.' He turns torward Morris. 'Ten bucks says it matches Ward's.'

Morris sighs. 'Don't go jumping off the deep end on me okay. Jackson Ward is dead. Been like that a long way now.'

'Well, someone's going around killing people or the descendants people that put him away.' Andy replies.

'Where you going?' Morris asks.

Andy stops. 'Look, have someone put together a list of potential victims or anyone that had to do with his conviction.'

Morris calls after him. 'Andy, wait!'

Prim is talking to a doctor. He makes a joke and she laughs. They go to a patients room and he showing her the ropes for when she will eventually start. A nurse enters with Andy behind her. 'Excuse me, Prim.'

Prim answers, still watching the Dr. Work. 'What is it, Mera?'

'I need to see Miss Halliwell. Police business.' Andy states.

Prim apologizes. 'I'm Sorry. Please excuse me. (They walk outside the room.) Ya know if you wanna reenact a grey's anatomy scene, best find a elevate.'

Andy laughs. 'Unfortunly for me, this is business. I think Jackson Ward is killing again, Prim.'

Prim frowns. 'I'm not surprised. You stay here. I'll see if I can take the rest of the day off. (She walks back in the room.) Hi.'

Back at home Phoebe's in the attic looking through the Book of Shadows.

Prim calls from downstairs. 'Phoebe?'

'Yeah, I'm in the attic.' She calls back.

Prim enters with Andy behind her. 'I always wondered what was up here.'

'Prim, the Book of Shad-a-ba-bows.' She tries to hide it.

Prim shakes her head. 'It's fine Pheebs. He knows already. Jackson Ward has killed again, we have to stop them. There should be something in the book.'

'Not really, I mean, there is so many references in here. There's ghosts, poltergeists, evil spirits, phantasms. We are not dealing with a typical demon.' Phoebe sighs.

Prim goes to the book. 'That can't be right. I remember reading about a vanquishing spell for evil spirits.'

'Well, actually there is one spell but I don't think we're gonna want to use it.' Phoebe reluctantly says.

Prim shakes her head. 'Pheobe we don't have time for this. Whatever it is where doing it. I don't think it's a power of four spell. Right?'

'No, that's not the problem. The problem is an evil spirit can't be vanquished on the physical plane. Only the astral plane . His plane.' Phoebe tells them.

Prim bites her lip. 'Meaning our spirit would have to say it. One of us would have to die for it to work.'

'I'm going to keep looking.' Phoebe says.

Andy speaks after awhile. 'I always believed there was a world behind or beyond this one, you can sort of believe in demons. But I would never in my wildest dreams, I would of never imagined that this existed. Not even when you told me, i wasn't picturing it this bug of a world.'

'We didn't either. Not at first. But there's a reason this world opened up to us. So it opened up you for a good reason as well.' Prim smiles.

Phoebe cracks a joke. 'Welcome, to our little shop of horrors.'

The Book of Shadows starts flipping pages.
Andy watches it. 'Are you doing that?'

Prim shakes her head. 'No, sometimes it helps us on it's own volition. It could possibly be Grams. Or mom.'

It opens up to the truth spell. Andy looks at it. 'The truth spell?'

'That's weird that it would opened up to that page with Andy standing right here.' Phoebe looks at her.

Prim bites her lip. 'Alright. I get it.'

They are now going down the stairs. 'You did what last year?'

'I wanted to know how you would take to finding out I was a witch. I was going back and forth with myself about what to do.' Prim explains.

Andy frowns. 'So you cast a truth spell on me. I thought you had just asked me.'

Prim sighs. 'I did. After the truth spell ended. You just didn't remember. I told you my about my powers both times. With the truth spell, you had said you needed time to digest the news. So I  gave it you. I told you again once the spell ended. And I let you decide.'

'Wait a minute. My reaction to you being a witch isn't the reason why Prue is so pissed at me is it? Or the fact it seems like Piper was disappointed in me?' Andy asks.

Prim bites her lip. 'I asked Prue and Piper to let it go, but you know how overprotective they are. And you needed time to get used to it, so I gave you space.'

'Because you hid your secret from me all that time. And of course I needed space. It's a big thing to wrap your head around.' Andy runs a hand through his hair.

Prim understands. 'Yeah, I get that Andy. Believe me. But it wasn'thust my secret to tell. I needed my sisters to be okay with with telling you our secret.'

'And just out of curiosity. How much time did you give me to react anyway? With the spell?' Andy asks.

Prim reluctantly replies. 'A minute ... or two.'

'A minute?!' Andy exclaims.

Prim explains the spell. 'It was a twenty-four hour spell, I was against the clock.'

'And that's what you based your entire decision about us on? Prim, I've had a long while to react to you this time. Is still don't know how I feel about all this... magic. All I know is how I feel about you. You and Patience are my family. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe. Just for the safe of our relationship, don't go casting spells on me again.' Andy ends with a smirk.

Prim smiles. 'I think I can promise that.'

Phoebe comes down the stairs. 'Hey, you guys, since we don't know how to vanquish the ghost we have to stop him from killing his next ... am I interrupting something?'

Andy shakes his head. 'No, we're done. What do you mean stop him killing his next victim? How do we do that?'

'I have a power too, you know.' Phoebe says irritated.

Andy is back at the police station. 'Excuse me. Inspector Andrew Trudeau. I need the murder weapon for case R13658.'

The officer hands him a paper. 'Sign that. I'll go get it.'

He hands it to Andy. 'Thanks.' He leaves.

The officer calls someone on the phone. 'Yeah, you told me to call if Trudeau showed. Yeah, he just left.'

Andy is now back in the office. 'Get the list of potential victims yet?'

'Still working on it. It's a lot of names. Especially when you add in the descendants. Where you been?' Morris asks.

Andy sighs. 'You don't wanna know.'

'Really? Try me.' Morris states.

Andy shakes his head. 'Maybe later okay. I'll take what you got so far, I'll check back later.'

'We're partners, Andy. That means we work together.' Morris tells him.

Andy nods. 'I know. This is an exception.'

He leaves. Inspector Rodriguez comes up. 'Inspector Morris. Inspector Rodriguez and Anderson, internal affairs. We need to talk to you about your partner.'

Andy gets in his car. 'Okay, I got it. That's what Ward used to kill the judge. (He hands Phoebe the letter opener.) How exactly is this going to work again?'

'Well, I've been practicing calling my power and if the psychic energy is strong enough on this. I should be able to see a future event.' Phoebe explains.

Prim nods. 'And hopefully it will be Jackson Ward's next victim.'

'Hopefully. It doesn't always work. (She holds the letter opener and has a premonition.) Oh my God.' Phoebe exclaims.

Prim is worried. 'Are you alright?'

'I uh, I didn't just see it Prim, I felt it, her pain, her terror.' Phoebe breathes out.

'Anyone of these look familiar? (He hands her some pictures. She looks through them and picks one out.) Iris Beiderman. The fourth person on the jury that convicted him.' Andy informs them.

At Iris Beiderman's place,  Jackson is just about to stab her when Andy kicks open the door. Phoebe kicks the Knife out of Jackson's hand. 'You again.'

Prim smirks. 'So glad you remembered us.'

'Where is he? Is he still here?' Andy looks around.

Prim nods. 'Yeah, he's here all right.'

'Point him out Prim.' Andy says.

Jackson smiles. 'You can't keep saving her forever.'

'Prim, what's going on?' Andy looks at her.

Jackson continues. 'Or the others. Or yourselves.'

'Prim.' Andy calls out.

Jackson leaves.

Back at home Prue has arrived. 'I can not believe you lied to me and I cannot believe you waited this long to tell me. And Prim, I'm really disappointed in you. How could you go along with this. Letting Phoebe shirk her duties and going with her to Alcatraz. You should know better.'

'Woah! Are you for real right now?! Jackson was going to kill these people no matter what Phoebe and I did or didn't do. We were meant to be there.' Prim is fed up.

Phoebe sighs. 'And I already apologised for that okay.'

'I just don't understand why you couldn't tell me the truth, especially about something as stupid as going to Alcatraz.' Prue states.

Phoebe scoffs. 'I didn't tell you the truth because I knew you'd go ballistic and I thought I'd save myself the drama.'

'Why would I go ballistic over that?' Prue asks.

Prim laughs. 'Why wouldn't you? Maybe because you always do.'

Phoebe agrees. 'Prim's right. Come on, Prue, give me a break. Just admit it. Why are you really mad at me?'

'Because you lied to me.' Prue replies.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No. You're really mad at me because as far as your concerned I was slacking off yesterday. Which is pretty much what I do everyday, right?'

'Where is this coming from?' Prue asks.

Phoebe frowns. 'It's coming from the fact that I know you're really pissed because I didn't do the grocery shopping or pick up your dry cleaning, or whatever else that you put on that stupid list.'

'I am sorry that I asked you to do things around the house because I have to work.' Prue bites out.

Phoebe points. 'See? Time it ladies and gentlemen it took a whole sixty seconds before the 'W' word reared its ugly head.'

'What are you talking about?' Prue is confused.

Phoebe sigh. 'I'm talking about how you and Piper  just automatically assume that I'll take care of the house because I don't have a real job. Prim has a job but never makes me feel like that. She always helps when you two do your load of chores on me.'

'Now that's not true.' Prue shakes her head.

Phoebe scoffs. 'Oh no? Prue, when was the last time you went grocery shopping, or vacuumed the house, or waited for the cable guy to show up, which by the way if I were paid by the hour I'd be a millionaire by now.'

'I can not believe how you're turning this around.' Prue glares.

Phoebe rolls her eyes. 'I can not believe you're pretending that you don't have a problem.'

'I don't.' Prue says.

Phoebe is livid. 'Okay, well, you know what? You just proved my point ... my other point which is I get absolutely no credit for all that I do around here. It's just assumed that I'll do it. Like that crack that you made to Piper yesterday morning. "Don't worry Piper, Phoebe'll do it she's got time.".'

'You do.' Prue points out.

Phoebe throws her hands up. 'Yes, and that's exactly my point, my main point. You are mad at me because I don't work.'

'Okay, maybe you're right.' Prue agrees.

Phoebe sighs. 'And that's why I lied. (The phone rings.) Hello.'

'Hey, Phoebe, how's it going?' Piper asks.

Phoebe smiles. 'Hey, Piper, how's Hawaii?'

'I don't know, I haven't stopped working since I got off the plane.' Piper groans.

Phoebe frowns. 'Sure, rub it in.'

'Excuse me?' Piper asks.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'Nothing. Hey, can I call you back? I'm sort of in the middle of something right now.'

'Sure, I just wanted to make sure you guys were alright. Do you miss me?' Piper asks.

Phoebe smiles. 'More than you know, sweetie.'

'Good. I love you.' Piper says.

Phoebe nods. 'I love you too.'

'Bye.' Piper replies.

'Bye.' Phoebe hangs up.

Prue furrows her brow. 'Why didn't you tell her about Jackson Ward?'

'Why worry her? The power of four can't vanquish him. It's up to us.' Phoebe states.

Prue nods. 'Look, Phoebe, obviously we have some issues to deal with and they're not gonna be resolved over night. So, in the mean time we need to figure out a way to stop Jackson Ward before he hurts anymore innocent people, okay?'

'I agree.' Phoebe states.

Prue smirks. 'So, did we actually just reach a compromise?'

Phoebe rolls her eyes.

Andy is back at the police station. 'We're gonna put you up in a hotel for a while Mrs. Beiderman on a police protection. At least until we catch who was trying to hurt you.'

Mrs. Beiderman is in shock. 'I'm not crazy am I? You saw it too didn't you?'

Andy nods. 'Yeah, I did. Let's just keep it our little secret for now, okay?'

'Who was that?' Morris asks.

Andy looks at him. 'Someone who got attacked.'

'Attacked? By who? Why? (He sees the sheet of paper with Iris Beiderman's information on it.) Iris Beiderman. Jury four person who helped convict Ward. Now how about that.' Morris gives Andy a look.

Andy sighs. 'Look, Morris.'

'Don't 'look Morris' me man. You go flying out of here with that file and you just happened to come back with somebody in that file that just happened to be attacked. Tell me what's going on.' Morris demands.

Andy frowns. 'I told you I can't. I'm sorry.'

'Well, fine, whatever, it's your funeral.' Morris states.

Andy raises an eyebrow. 'What's that suppose to mean?'

'He told me not to say anything to you.' Morris replies.

'Who did?' Andy asks.

Morris looks at him a moment. 'Internal Affairs. They got you in their crosshairs. Interviewed me for over two hours. Wouldn't tell me what it's about. Asked a lot of questions about you. Watch your back, bro.'

At home Phoebe and Prue are looking through the Book of Shadows. Prim just got back from dropping Patience off at Morris's house. But not before putting a protection spell over their house.

Phoebe frowns. 'It's the same story. One of us would have to literally die on order to vanquish the evil spirit. Any volunteers?'

Prue nods. 'Maybe. But before that we need to figure out a way to find Ward first. I mean, we can't count on you saying it's his next victim even though Andy left us the letter opener to try.'

Prim walks over to the book. 'There should be something in here about luring evil spirits. A potion. (She finds the page.) To lure an evil spirit. Mix equal parts of mercury and acid with the blood of one of the spirit's victims, pour it over his grave. Okay, that's disturbing.'

'Yeah, alright, we can get the blood from the letter opener but how are we gonna find Ward's grave?' Prue asks.

Phoebe smiles. 'You know what? I read on the web, his ashes were interred at his family mausoleum in Palo Alto.'

'Right, just might work.' Prue agrees.

Phoebe sighs. 'Yeah, if it does work, he'll be coming after us.'

The sister's are at the cemetery.

Prue groans. 'Oh, I hate cemetery's at night.'

'I hate cemetery's at day. (They hear a noise.) What was that?' Phoebe is scared.

Prue answers. 'Ah, probably a zombie or vampire.'

'Great, where's Buffy when you need her?' Phoebe jokes.

Prim laughs. 'Hopefully getting it on with Spike. I'd definitely pick him. But seriously you guys need to chill.'

Prue glares at her. 'Okay, perfect, there it is, Jackson Ward. Do you have the picture? (Prue looks at the picture and Phoebe's written on it.) Hey, Jackson, let's party?'

'Okay, well, I couldn't think of anything else to write. Can we just do this and hurry?' Phoebe asks.

Prue nods. 'Okay. (Prue throws the potion on and the plaque starts to melt.) Okay, okay, alright, let's go.'

Jackson is suddenly in pain. He looks at his chest and it looks as if his skin is melting. The soul collector appears. 'What's happening?'

The Soul collector smirks. 'Witchcraft. Sucks doesn't it? You should've helped me get to them before when I asked.'

'How do I get to them now?' He asks.

The soul collector tells him. 'Visit your grave.'

At the police station, Andy is at his desk. He's getting Prim's and Prue's file and puts it in his bag. He goes outside and rings their house. The answering machine is on. 'Prim, it's Andy. I gotta give you something and I gotta get it outta here. I'll explain when I get there.'

The two I.A. guys show up.

Inspector Rodriguez speaks first. 'Inspector Trudeau. Internal Affairs. Let's talk.'

Internal Affairs and Andy are in the office.

Inspector Rodriguez continues talking. 'A series of women murdered with an occult Knife, prime suspect missing. A series of victims with curious holes burned in their foreheads, prime suspect missing. Victims found in a locked room with every bone in their body broken. Victims literally scared to death. The list goes on and on. You know what they all have in common?'

Andy sighs. 'We've been through this already.'

Inspector Rodriguez ignores him. 'They're all unsolved cases, Trudeau. They're all yours and Morris'.'

Andy scoffs. 'We've solved plenty of other cases.'

Inspector Anderson enters the conversation.  'But you haven't solved these.'

'So the question is why? What are you hiding?' Inspector Rodriguez asks.

Andy glares back. 'I'm not hiding anything. (They show him a picture of him getting the letter opener.) You guys spy on your wives too.'

'Why'd you check the murder weapon out, Inspector?' Rodriguez asks.

Andy shrugs. 'I was following a hunch.'

'Really? Or were you following a ghost? Word's out Trudeau. You specialise in the ... what did Inspector Blakely call it?' Rodriguez looks at his partner.

Inspector Anderson replies. 'The freaky cases.'

'The freaky cases. You're a good cop. I've seen your jacket. Up until last year you were headed for captain. Now you got all these weird unsolved cases. What happened to you, man? What changed? Are covering for someone, is that it? Morris maybe?' Rodriguez asks.

Andy clenches his jaw. 'Don't hang this on Morris.'

Rodriguez nods. 'Then who do we hang it on?'

'Look, I told you my story, you don't believe me you take my hard wear right now and you charge me. Otherwise, drop dead.' Andy storms out of the room.

At home Prim is making a potion.

Phoebe is pacing. 'Maybe it didn't work, maybe he's not coming.'

Prue sighs. Well, at least if he is coming, we are definitely ready for him.'

'What exactly is that?' Phoebe points at the potion.

Prim smirks. 'One killer cocktail. Literally. Little bit of oleander, St Jensen weed, bloodwort, among other things. Stops the heart immediately.'

'Okay, now you're scaring me. Where did you learn to do that?' Phoebe is worried.

Prim shrugs. 'Book of Shadows.'

'Where? Under Dr. Kavorkian?' Phoebe scoffs.

Prim smiles. 'Whoever takes it can be revived by C.P.R. The only catch is it has to be done within four minutes to avoid brain damage.'

'Okay, Prim, that's a pretty big catch.' Phoebe tells her.

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, well, it's the only way to say the spell. It's the only chance we have of setting Ward where he belongs.'

'But who does it? How do we decide that?' Phoebe looks at them.

Prue speaks first. 'I'll do it.'

'No. (She gets a coin.) Call it heads or tails and no fair using your power.' Phoebe warns.

Prue nods. 'Tails. (The coin lands on tails.) I win.'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'You mean you lose.'

'Oh, well, only if you don't revive me.' Prue jokes.

Phoebe is sweating. 'No pressure.'

Prue: 'Phoebe, I have total confidence in you.'

'I'm scared Prue. I mean, I'm really scared. I think we've gone too far this time.' Phoebe confesses.

Prue smiles. 'We're doing what we have to do.'

'I wish Piper were here. The swing vote, the voice of reason.' Phoebe says .

Prue frowns. 'Phoebe, I never realised how much I probably do take you for granted and not just for what you do around the house either.'

'You're just saying that 'cause you're about to die.' Phoebe states.

Prue shakes her head. 'No, you were right about last night, I was upset because I thought you were slacking off but the truth is you weren't. You were trying to find out who the ghost was and thank God you did.'

'Yeah, but I totally over reacted. I mean, I'm the one that's upset with myself for not working for a living.' Phoebe tells her.

Prue smiles. 'You do work.'

'I know Prue, I work around the house, but I want a job, a real job.' Phoebe replies.

Prue nods. 'And you will find one. When you're ready.'

Pheobe smiles. 'I can't remember the last time we talked liked this.'

They hug. The phone rings. 'Prim, it's Chief Ramsey, you're late, you're fired.'

Jackson walks through the wall and smashes something. He throws it. Prue warns her. 'Phoebe, duck!'

'Okay, Prue, I got him, you just hurry.' Phoebe calls.

Prue turns around to grab the potion. Prim is holding the empty vial. 'Did you actually think I  was gonna let tou have all the fun. Phoebe fights Jackson. Jackson hits Phoebe over the head and she is knocked unconscious. Prue doesn't  have time to reprimand her as Jackson comes for her. Prim collapses to the floor.

Jackson knocks Prue out. 'You're making this too easy, lady. (He gets a metal cake server. Prim's spirit floats out of her body.) What the hell's going on?'

Prim starts to chant. 'Ashes to ashes, spirit to spirit, take his soul, banish this evil.'

Jackson screams. 'No!'

Andy comes in at that moment. 'Prim, you home?'

He sees Phoebe and Prue lying on the floor.

Prim continues chanting. 'Ashes to ashes, spirit to spirit, take his soul, banish this evil.'

Jackson starts fading away. 'No! No!'

Andy goes in the kitchen. 'Prim!'

He starts giving her C.P.R. 'Andy, don't. Not yet.'

Jackson smirks. 'It's even better, I get to kill a cop too.'

Prim glares. 'Like hell. Andy, behind you. (Andy looks behind him and grabs the cake server.) Ashes to ashes, spirit to spirit, take his soul, banish this evil. (Jackson yells and disappears. The soul collector appears.) Who are you?'

The soul collector smiles. 'I was hoping to take you or your sister. But it looks like your soul is safe. For now.' She disappears.

Andy is still doing C.P.R. Prim's spirit enters back in her body. She wakes up. 'Slow breaths.'

Prim groans. 'Am I alive?'

'Yeah, you are. Thank God.' Andy breathes out, relieved.

Phoebe wakes up. 'What happened? Is the ghost toast?'

Prim is at the hospital, trying to get her job back.

Dr. Ramsey sighs. 'I'm sorry, Prim, but I've made up my mind.

'Chief Ramsey, you can not fire me. Please. I love this job, I need this job.' Prim pleads.

Chief Ramsey shakes his head. 'I told you I wouldn't tolerate anymore unexplained absences.'

Andy barges in. 'Excuse me Mr. Bolton, I'm sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to stop by and say thank you.'

'Thank you, Inspector?' Chief Ramsey is confused.

Andy nods. 'For letting me borrow Miss Halliwell. See, an Asian gang went smuggling exotic jewelry and antiques. She helped us set up a sting plus the operation.'

'Really? Prim never mentioned any of this before.' Dr. Ramsey is impressed.

Andy smiles. 'Well, she couldn't compromise her cover. Your welcome to call my superior Inspector Morris and file for a reimbursement claim if you like.'

'No, that won't be necessary.' Dr. Ramsey replies.

Andy looks at Prim. 'As soon as you're done here we need to talk.'

'I think I'm more than done here.' They walk towards the door.

Dr. Ramsey calls after her. 'Oh, ah, Prim. Don't forget our pre-rounds tomorrow. Wouldn't want you to be late.'

Prim smiles. 'I won't be. Thanks.'

They go into a nearby elevator and Prim hits the emergency stop. 'I can not believe you just did that.'

'It's the least I can do. After all, you did help us bust someone. Sure, he was already dead, but still.' Andy smiles.

Prim laughs. 'Well, thank you.'

'You're welcome. Listen, Prim, I've done some thinking about the truth spell and well, I'm still trying to work my feelings out about you using it on me but I've kinda come to the conclusion it doesn't matter. It doesn't change how I feel about you. But, don't know. It may sound boring but the life i always dreamed about was normal. Buying a house with a white picket fence, a two car garage, a screaming kid, but I didn't see demons in that future. Maybe it's because of all the evil I deal with everyday on the job.' Andy frowns.

Prim shakes her head. 'You don't have to explain, I completely understand. This isn't a life you knew existed. Although Piper sure did freeze you enough.'

'What do you mean?' Andy asks.

Prim smiles. 'Ah, well, we went to the past via a spell to stop our mom from forming a pact with a demon. Phoebe's unborn life for our powers. We stopped it of course. But you were there, in all your cowboy getup. It was adorable really. And little Piper froze you. Which she apparently did quite often. You don't remember us being there because Grams erased your memory. So it might not have been a life you dreamed of but, maybe you were born to be involved in the magical world. Maybe it's your destiny, as it is ours. I'm not giving up on you Andy. I believe in us. I believe in you.'

'Maybe. I guess we'll see huh?! I know I can't live without you and Patience in my life. But the magic, and all the demons, ghosts and whatever else. I just don't know.' Andy smiles.

They hug.

Back at home Phoebe and Prue are bringing the groceries in the kitchen. Prim carries in Patience.

Phoebe looks at her. 'So did you burn Andy's file like he suggested?'

Prim nods. 'Yeah, you should of seen it. He knew a lot more about us then he ever let on. Even before I told him he had his suspicions.'

'Still doesn't explain how he could hear a ghost.' Phoebe comments.

Prim tilts her head. 'What do you mean?'

'Well, when you were a spirit you said you yelled out to him and that's what made him turn around in time. How could he hear you?' Phoebe asks.

Prim shakes her head. 'I don't know.'

Piper enters the room. 'Hi.'

'Piper, yay, I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow.' Phoebe tackles her in a hug.

Piper hugs her back. 'I took an earlier flight. I had this terrible feeling you guys were um ...'

'What?' Prim smiles.

Piper sighs. 'Oh, I don't know, at each other's throats maybe.'

'Us?' Prue asks.

Phoebe feints hurt. 'Are you kidding?'

'So nothing happened while I was gone?' Piper looks at them.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No, just the same old boring stuff. Hey, you need a hand?'

Prue nods. 'Uh, yeah, that would be great, thanks Pheebs.'

They start putting the groceries away.

'Something's up.' Piper takes Patience.

Prim laughs. 'Don't worry about it Piper. Everyone made it through alive until you got back.'

'Don't think I forgot by the way. We'll talk about what you did later, missy.' Prue glares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 102 17
Lives are changed when Four sisters discover they have magical powers. Each Sister has a unique power and must stop these evil beings from hurting ot...
2.1K 65 22
Four sisters come back together after their grams died and after one night they become the charmed ones who fight evils beings like demons and warloc...
10K 159 22
It's been one year since Pandora, Prue, Piper and Phoebe have become witches. The charmed ones and they face a new stronger evil
309 9 3
What if there was another Halliwell sister. Penelope, Phoebes fraternal twin sister. While Prue moves things, Piper freezes time and Phoebe has premo...